Naruto Rebirth Of A New Age
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Rebirth Of A New Age

From The Ashes We Rise Again Stronger Than Ever Before

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» [Jcink]Drips Like Rubies (Naruto, no wc, no stats)
Found  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2015 12:56 am by Guest

» Fairy Tail Revolution
Found  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2015 1:16 pm by Guest

» The Minetake Clan Of The Mist
Found  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2014 5:56 pm by Lucky Minetake

» Naruto: Crisis 3.0
Found  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2014 7:13 am by Guest

» Fairy Tail Revolution
Found  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2014 7:26 pm by Guest

» Umbra Arion Gami
Found  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2014 9:22 pm by Umbra

» Sōru munegaharisakeru ha (Soul Rending Blade)
Found  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2014 6:31 pm by Umbra

» Kuroton - Shadow release
Found  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2014 6:23 pm by Yukio Inuzuka

» Shinobi revelations
Found  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2014 6:02 pm by Guest

Disclaimer
Naruto Rebirth of a New Age does not own Naruto, nor the rights to it. Naruto(c) is owned by Masashi Kishimoto and all ideas are the property of their respective owners.
Wordcount Tool
Word Length: 0
Our Affiliate Icons
Found  - Page 2 Afflia11

Partners

Found  - Page 2 Enhf

Vote For Us!!

C'mon and Vote!

Found

Go down 
+4
Kankri
Izuno Uchiha
Komizu
Hikari
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Kira
Jounin
Jounin
Kira

Ninja Fame : 0

Found  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Found    Found  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2014 12:05 am

Kana shot the raven-haired girl a grateful glace, a very slight smile on her lips. It wasn't a fake or demeaning smile in any way, but she just wasn't used to really smiling. Honestly, she couldn't remember smiling even once during her mission, her face almost exclusively apathetic. The expression was odd to her.

Then, she felt strong arms wrap around her in a bear hug, arms that were stronger than she last remembered. However, the frame that pressed against her was a familiar one, despite the minor changes, and her beaming grin lit her face once again. His newfound strength actually hurt her a bit, but that was mostly because she was sore. Why was she sore? She had walked for three days with no sleep, no food, little water and constant blood loss. So yeah, she was sore. She didn't make note of that though.

Kana ruffled Komizu's golden locks as he let go, smiling. "I was on my last ANBU mission, remember? So I could be successfully demoted. And again with the exaggeration? It's been less than one year!" she said, much more quietly than her friend but with all the same emotions.

As her friend grew more serious, Kana did as well. She let her grin fall as her icy blue eyes swam over her company, both offending and allied. Everyone here... Everyone was strong, at least as strong as she was, and her Iyaton wasn't completed yet. Plus, her chakra was exhausted, and so was she. She leaned over to Komizu, murmuring quietly, "Komi... I can't fight. Not in my current condition..."
Back to top Go down
Kozai
Tsuchikage
Tsuchikage
Kozai

Ninja Fame : 1

Found  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Found    Found  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2014 12:31 am

[I'll intervene here, because R.I.P. posting order. Apparently, Kira got upset, so I'm just going to reset her back to where she was before. So from here on out,
IZUNO
KANKRI
KOMIZU
KIRA
HIKARI
BANKOTSU]
Back to top Go down
Enkagetsu Hozuki
S-Rank Missing Nin
S-Rank Missing Nin
Enkagetsu Hozuki

Found  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Found    Found  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2014 3:24 pm

Enkagetsu was lurking around the village looking for some trouble. There wasnt anything to do really because Izuno and them had caused trouble at that concert. So all the ninja who were top rank were busy dealing with that ”Man….This shit is so boring! I swear Im going to kill the next person I see. It’s not fair that they are having fun without me!” He jumped from rooftop to rooftop until he spotted black flames in the distance. No way Izuno used Amaterasu already! This couldn’t be! Maybe he was in trouble or something. ”That fucking Raijin man! I swear if he’s in trouble I am not going to listen to that idiot! I’m going to kill everyone there! Probably bring Mumyo a body heh! Enkagetsu moved faster than ever. It didn’t take him long enough to reach the spot where the fire was. When he was there he could see shinobi fighting each other. ”Three versus four? That’s not fair. Let me join in this.”

The moment he said that they each went in for an attack, the other team not Enka’s. He could already see it; that Raijin was distracted and Yumei was gonna get attacked himself. That other dude with the long black hair was just standing there. Enkagetsu wondered who he was. ”…..” He used the shunshin to appear at Raijin’s side, quickly drawing his Samehada and holding it out to block against his attacker. ”Whoah whoah whoah! You going for a cheap shot or what? Damn pussy…” If the hit was to connect it would send Enkagetsu a few meters back but at the same time the scales ripped out the bandages to absorb some fresh chakra.

OOC: I joined in so add me in there sorry I'm late.
Back to top Go down
Izuno Uchiha
S-Rank Missing Nin
S-Rank Missing Nin
Izuno Uchiha

Found  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Found    Found  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2014 3:47 pm

Izuno's eyes had indeed averted from his challenger, but his sensory was still present. With the Bijuu within his opponent he could feel his chakra and "see" it vividly. Attacking him in succession would be quite difficult but it was worth the try. Again he had appeared at Izuno's side, this time at his blind spot, where the peripheral could not catch him. Clever approach, guess he was aware of the ocular prowess that the Uchiha hold. However, assuming would not help him here. Izuno quickly turned himself and held out his arms to take the hit. Instead of seeing his attacker he found himself behind his ally, Mizuki. Must have been what he was sensing just now. "I could have taken him..."

At that moment he caught something. "...I can't fight. Not in my current condition." So she was injured and incapable of handling herself? That only meant that she'd be an easy target; a potential hostage to escape the village. These black flames from Yurei's attack would soon attract the attention of more shinobi so it was best to execute now. The Uchiha quickly went through a short set of hand seals and jumped away from Enkagetsu. When he landed about six meters from him, into a clearing, he released a large fireball. The blazing arrowhead shaped fire attack was not directed at anyone, however, it was sent at the ground in the center of them all. Before it collided he held a seal, activating the jutsu. It exploded and sent out violent flames and a shock-wave. This was going to be Izuno's window to carry out his plan. He quickly darted away from his previous location and used Shunshin to appear in front of Kana, sending a punch right to her stomach. If it were to land he'd knock her out and grab her. She was going to be his hostage.

----------

Vulcan Missile
Back to top Go down
Kozai
Tsuchikage
Tsuchikage
Kozai

Found  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Found    Found  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2014 4:40 pm

[Voiding Enka, because he posted late on the activity check.... he's dead]
Back to top Go down
Kozai
Tsuchikage
Tsuchikage
Kozai

Found  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Found    Found  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2014 5:57 pm

[<_< Do I really have to do this? Damn, I feel like a dick. Pausing the thread, as Izuno needs to edit, as Enka can't be there due to his untimely death.]
Back to top Go down
Bankotsu Kokujo
Anbu
Anbu
Bankotsu Kokujo

Found  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Found    Found  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2014 9:54 pm

[unpausing, doesn't matter if Enka is dead due to activity check or not, it does not effect the current actions therefore the topic can commence...]
Back to top Go down
Kozai
Tsuchikage
Tsuchikage
Kozai

Found  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Found    Found  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2014 10:00 pm

[Re-pausing <_<
"Instead of seeing his attacker he found himself behind his ally, Mizuki."
Mr. Mizuki isn't there O_O]
Back to top Go down
Bankotsu Kokujo
Anbu
Anbu
Bankotsu Kokujo

Found  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Found    Found  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2014 10:02 pm

[Woah...wait if you are trying to void Enka because of not posting on the activity check, he is still alive due to a member of staff not only knowing of him still being here, but were supposed to post for him. People who have RL issues should not be killed off especially due to rl issues, so like i said unpaused.][If you want to debate it theres an area for it ^^]
Back to top Go down
Izuno Uchiha
S-Rank Missing Nin
S-Rank Missing Nin
Izuno Uchiha

Found  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Found    Found  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2014 10:41 am

[We've dealt with the matter. Enkagetsu is still alive and we now resume the topic. We are still using Kozai's posting order with the addition of Enkagetsu, who will post before me now.]
Back to top Go down
Komizu
Jounin
Jounin
Komizu

Found  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Found    Found  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2014 9:47 pm

(Okay... finally skipping Kankri :P)

One could see the "coward" fly in the opposite direction of the group, only moving 3 meters back. However, the boy wasn't focusing on that at the moment. Right now he had his attention on the hand he felt going through his blond hair. "Yeah, ANBU... forgot 'bout that," he mumbled, being only slightly jealous. He could obtain that rank any day of the week if he wanted to! Uh-huh! But, he just didn't feel like it... yet. The jin let his ears perk up at the words that Kana spoke next. She wasn't in the condition to fight? 'Well, now that I think about it,' Komi thought, 'She didn't really look too good... this will be difficult.' A sigh left his mouth as he aimed his sights in the direction of Bankotsu and Izuno. Wait, what was this? There was yet another arrival to the battle. And this guy, well, he had a giant sword on him. Just where were these people coming from? The boy was positive that no one was summoning them.

Komizu furrowed his eyebrows focused on Izuno's actions. He was forming... hand signs. Oh shittake mushrooms... "Crap! Get away, guys!" he said, immediately moving back by 4 meters. As he did so, he attempted to grab the back of Kana's shirt to pull her with him. It was at that moment did the fireball come in contact with the ground, releasing an explosion that sent Komi back even farther. Unfortunately, it also caused him to release his grip on his friend's blouse, leaving her in the Uchiha's line of attack. He didn't miss it when Izuno appeared in front of the girl and sent a punch her way. "K-Kana! Dodge!" he shouted in her direction.
Back to top Go down
Izuno Uchiha
S-Rank Missing Nin
S-Rank Missing Nin
Izuno Uchiha

Found  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Found    Found  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2014 4:41 pm

[Let's get this moving! I'm back!!!]
Back to top Go down
Kira
Jounin
Jounin
Kira

Found  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Found    Found  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2014 12:42 am

Komi's gone for now though, and Kozai for an undetermined amount of time. It's been so long... What do we do? Sorry about not posting, by the way. Things going on as well as me being lazy. And we only recently got the internet back too.
Back to top Go down
Kozai
Tsuchikage
Tsuchikage
Kozai

Found  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Found    Found  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2014 3:33 pm

[I'm back, I'll post on.... Tuesday this coming week. I'll try and start to wrap things up; sorry for the wait.]
Back to top Go down
Kira
Jounin
Jounin
Kira

Found  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Found    Found  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2014 1:00 am

(I'll post tomorrow then. Komi is still AFK though, so... yeah.)
Back to top Go down
Kozai
Tsuchikage
Tsuchikage
Kozai

Found  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Found    Found  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 9:30 am

(gonna go ahead and wait till Tuesday to give Ms. Kira time to post.... tomorrow was yesterday :O)
Back to top Go down
Kira
Jounin
Jounin
Kira

Found  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Found    Found  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2014 12:09 am

(Massive internet troubles, Gomenasai. Plus, my laptop recently turned into a desktop and I have no way of fixing that. I'll be out tomorrow but hopefully I can get it up later then. Then, I'll clean up all this crazy OOC chat. XD)
Back to top Go down
Hikari
A-Rank Missing Nin
A-Rank Missing Nin
Hikari

Found  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Found    Found  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2014 10:54 am

Handseals, huh? It could be a ninjutsu attack, a genjutsu... or a bluff? Regardless, Hikari would leap upwards and backwards, ending up about three meters above where Komizu, where she would throw a shuriken at a spot just so. If Izuno did indeed extend his arm all the way to catch Kana, the blood vessels on his wrist would most likely be perforated by the shuriken. Of course, knowing the skill level of these ninja, the man would probably find some way to avoid the attack. If only she knew some more powerful jutsu.... she remembered to keep an eye on the other two opponents.
Back to top Go down
Kira
Jounin
Jounin
Kira

Found  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Found    Found  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2014 11:24 pm

(I know I missed the post deadline by a LOT, so I'm gunna just give the jist of what Kana did.)

Kana was pulled back my Komizu somewhat, but not all the way. Still on her feet though, she was paralyzed in fear at the oncoming mass of fire, flashbacks of the day her apartment was set ablaze flashing through her mind. These flashbacks were not visual, though, as she was blind at the time.

Kana ended up on her feet but burned, though it wasn't anything that wasn't able to be healed. She snapped out of her stupor just as Izuno appeared of her, making time to bring her arms up to block his attack but not enough to stop it. Nothing in her arms broke, but the girl couldn't fight back, falling to the ground.

(Again, really sorry. I'm a bit in over my head at the moment with things to do, and I probably need to sort them out.)
Back to top Go down
Hikari
A-Rank Missing Nin
A-Rank Missing Nin
Hikari

Found  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Found    Found  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2014 11:51 am

[RIP posting order.... again. If no one posts between now and this coming Tuesday, I'll go ahead and post again (thus 48hring everyone and probably killing Izuno)]
Back to top Go down
Bankotsu Kokujo
Anbu
Anbu
Bankotsu Kokujo

Found  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Found    Found  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2014 12:50 pm

Calm your man tits asshole people have things they are doing and you act like you can't wait... So calm the fuck down and wait instead of trying to rush people... Fuck wit
Back to top Go down
Izuno Uchiha
S-Rank Missing Nin
S-Rank Missing Nin
Izuno Uchiha

Found  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Found    Found  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2014 2:57 am

Lol I'm actually waiting for Banks to post. Then I think it's either my turn or Enka's.
Back to top Go down
Bankotsu Kokujo
Anbu
Anbu
Bankotsu Kokujo

Found  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Found    Found  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2014 7:35 am

I'll post once I get into class
Back to top Go down
Bankotsu Kokujo
Anbu
Anbu
Bankotsu Kokujo

Found  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Found    Found  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2014 9:58 am

A sword....Shit that was a sword! Pausing mid flight or rather mid attack, Bankotsu would barrel backwards and growl under his breath seeing the new arrival in place and cracked his knuckles," Cheap shot? Please were ninja there is no such thing as a cheap shot buddy, and if your apart of their little group that means that i have no need to hold back anymore neh," feeling like this needed to end quickly Bankotsu delved deeper into the lair of the chomei and looked through the cage with his dull eyes," Time to give it up buggy...you know the agreement and nows the time to go wild. Grant me a bit  more of your power so that i can end this," he demanded to the beast living inside of him.

The colossal beetle chittered for a moment before giving an answer," You know what will happen if you take on more than you have earned...you may go mad," Bankotsu shrugged and pointed to his back," I have insurance for that now come on," this conversation would happen in an instant as Bankotsu slammed his fists into each other and slid back ten meters from Enkagetsu and Izuno. What was once four tails would mulitply into a fifth causing the orange cloak to turn blood red and an animalistic growl to escape from his mouth. The next stage was about to begin as Bankotsu held the tiger hand seal and released a large concentration of fire from his mouth which would appear as a cone first until it had begun to spread out in the formation of a wall, heading towards Enkagetsu, Izuno and anyone else in its way.
Back to top Go down
Enkagetsu Hozuki
S-Rank Missing Nin
S-Rank Missing Nin
Enkagetsu Hozuki

Found  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Found    Found  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2014 8:20 pm

Enkagetsu prepared himself for the collision. With the power that bug guy was packing this attack would surely send him back. But Enkagetsu was ready! So was the Samehada! Too bad that collision never happened....The bug backed off and did something that Enkagetsu was expecting it to do. Power up. There was a lot of chakra exerting from its body! Another tail had grown, making that five! Five tails! And if Enkagetsu knew about his Bijuu, it was two more tails away from going full seven! "Ahaha! I was going to call you bitch for retreating but now I see you were powering up! I wonder if you can control it...." He smirked and rested his sword on his shoulder. It began shaking in excitement. It wanted to eat real bad amd insect was the main course. The Jinchuurikis first action was sending a massive wall of fire at Enkagetsu and anyone else in its way. To counter Enkagetsu threw the Samehada to the side, performing a set of seals. From there he'd release crashing waves from his mouth. The water would crash into the fire and create a large cloud of steam, covering most of the area. "I need to get above the steam." Enkagetsu would jump onto the buildings to get a better view while thr Samehada hunted down the Jinchuuriki, ready to attack.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Found  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Found    Found  - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Found
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto Rebirth Of A New Age :: Hi no Kuni :: Konohagakure :: Village Center-
Jump to: