Naruto Rebirth Of A New Age
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Rebirth Of A New Age

From The Ashes We Rise Again Stronger Than Ever Before

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» [Jcink]Drips Like Rubies (Naruto, no wc, no stats)
Shinobi revelations I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2015 12:56 am by Guest

» Fairy Tail Revolution
Shinobi revelations I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2015 1:16 pm by Guest

» The Minetake Clan Of The Mist
Shinobi revelations I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2014 5:56 pm by Lucky Minetake

» Naruto: Crisis 3.0
Shinobi revelations I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2014 7:13 am by Guest

» Fairy Tail Revolution
Shinobi revelations I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2014 7:26 pm by Guest

» Umbra Arion Gami
Shinobi revelations I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2014 9:22 pm by Umbra

» Sōru munegaharisakeru ha (Soul Rending Blade)
Shinobi revelations I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2014 6:31 pm by Umbra

» Kuroton - Shadow release
Shinobi revelations I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2014 6:23 pm by Yukio Inuzuka

» Shinobi revelations
Shinobi revelations I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2014 6:02 pm by Guest

Disclaimer
Naruto Rebirth of a New Age does not own Naruto, nor the rights to it. Naruto(c) is owned by Masashi Kishimoto and all ideas are the property of their respective owners.
Wordcount Tool
Word Length: 0
Our Affiliate Icons
Shinobi revelations Afflia11

Partners

Shinobi revelations Enhf

Vote For Us!!

C'mon and Vote!

Shinobi revelations

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Hayat

Shinobi revelations Empty
PostSubject: Shinobi revelations   Shinobi revelations I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2014 6:02 pm

This is fairly simple. We, the admins, are finally ready to begin massively advertising the site, all the core systems are ready, with a few minor additions and changes to be made, mainly the Sharingan system. Otherwise however, with the soon to be implemented Special Characteristics system nearly complete, and two of the main villages Kage finished, and one formerly very busy person now, back to being online daily, I had an idea. While staying here on the site looking at apps, and working on systems, it would be difficult for me to do that and advertise, so I thought why not let you guys help populate a site you guys are now playing on as well, to help it grow. Though I'm sure plenty of you would be willing to advertise regardless I figure why not reward you guys a little. For every site you place an advertisement and our Site Button, you gain 10 Ryo added to your character's account. Simple as that. All you have to do, is show a hotlink with the site name to all the pages that you placed an advert on easy peasy.

Advertisement:

Shinobi revelations Header11
Over Konoha some hundred years ago, black clouds stretched for miles and the sun was nowhere to be seen. Below, the shadows of destruction lingered over the now-obliterated village of the leaves. Barren, gone, thousands dead and more dying by the moment from the aftermath of the great Shinra Tensei. Nagato and his Six Paths of Pain beset upon the remaining battle-capable survivors and interrogated them all until he finally received word of Naruto's true location.

Unfortunately, Naruto's appearance was too late. Pain was prepared for his appearance, and quickly dispatched of the Toad Sages and all of their warriors. Konoha's legacy ended in ruins, and those few who could escape went far off towards the coast. Nagato spent the next year collecting Bee and the Eight-Tails, to which Ay and the people of Kumogakure were unable to prevent despite all of their best efforts. Nagato's plans came to fruition, and he gathered the sealed bijuu in their new homeplace: Sunagakure. Not taking the risk of unleashing this weapon in Amegakure, Nagato sought to kickstart the destruction elsewhere.

With all of Akatsuki gathered at the summoned Gedo Mazo statue, they began the sealing ritual for the Eight Tails. Upon its completion, Gedo Mazo remained still, its mouth open as it gawked at those who fed it. Its carved stone began to twitch with a dark chakra, and the statue itself began to reshape. A grotesque and unnerving process, the stone transformed into what soon appeared to be a much darker, much more intimidating Rashomon Gate. The true appearance of it would be lost in that moment. Its gate sprung open in an instant, something far faster than any of the Akatsuki were prepared for.

A blinding light shattered the silence of the desert, soon encompassing even all of Sunagakure, some fifty miles away from the origin of the Demon Gate. As the light faded, a swirling vortex of red and purple remained within the gate's mouth. Unidentifiable creatures began to spill forth from this door, and the recovering Akatsuki were forced to engage them. It was not long before they came out in the hundreds by the second, quickly overwhelming those powerful fighters. The hoards encroached out upon the sands after consuming the masses of chakra that were Kisame and Nagato, soon leaving their corpses behind.

Sunagakure was the first to be consumed by the invasion. Gaara and all of the forces he could muster spent their final days holed up inside the village, continuously killing all those who managed to scale the walls or breach the gates. It did not help that he was in grief from the loss of Konoha. The final stand was a futile effort to last longer than they did, but this was not Pain. This was unlike anything that they had ever experienced. After a month of attrition, the fighters of Sunagakure finally fell. Demons did not rest. People did.

By this point, the masses had grown to innumerable levels. They branched out in all directions, devastating the minor countries and plunging the world into chaos. Much history passed as Amegakure became one massive, steel home and Konoha's ruins were filled to the brim with a glob of chakra. In their final stand, the Akatsuki had managed to damage the gate itself. It was some three months after its opening that it finally crumbled from the pressue of eschewing thousands of unspeakable horros from another place.

A darkness fell over the planet, but those major villages and the Land of Iron seemed to coexist. Kumogakure was naturally unscathed, as was a majority of Kirigakure's outlying islands and peoples. Iwagakure has moved and is now once again rebuilding, and the Land of Iron continues to hold out against those rabid forms which threaten their daily lives. Konoha has rebuilt its legacy and now exists in the Land of Waves, making its stand on the island where Uzushiogakure once was. How long it will be until something much darker emerges into view is unknown even to today's strongest peoples. The bijuu have vanished since their sealing. The weapons of the seven swordsmen and the three jewels are all but a myth now.

Can humanity overcome this insurmountable crisis?

Update: 7/2
  • All Kage Ranks are taken.
  • All Village Jounin are Open.
  • Hiring new members of Staff.
  • Site is now ready for an official Opening.
  • Any Questions please direct to Sasme Raiki, or Zevas.
  • Admins are online every single day, no matter what.

Our Button:
Shinobi revelations Button10

Code:

[center][url=http://www.narutorev.org/][/url][img]http://i39.servimg.com/u/f39/17/92/57/87/header11.png[/img]
[/center]
Over Konoha some hundred years ago, black clouds stretched for miles and the sun was nowhere to be seen. Below, the shadows of destruction lingered over the now-obliterated village of the leaves. Barren, gone, thousands dead and more dying by the moment from the aftermath of the great Shinra Tensei. Nagato and his Six Paths of Pain beset upon the remaining battle-capable survivors and interrogated them all until he finally received word of Naruto's true location.

Unfortunately, Naruto's appearance was too late. Pain was prepared for his appearance, and quickly dispatched of the Toad Sages and all of their warriors. Konoha's legacy ended in ruins, and those few who could escape went far off towards the coast. Nagato spent the next year collecting Bee and the Eight-Tails, to which Ay and the people of Kumogakure were unable to prevent despite all of their best efforts. Nagato's plans came to fruition, and he gathered the sealed bijuu in their new homeplace: Sunagakure. Not taking the risk of unleashing this weapon in Amegakure, Nagato sought to kickstart the destruction elsewhere.

With all of Akatsuki gathered at the summoned Gedo Mazo statue, they began the sealing ritual for the Eight Tails. Upon its completion, Gedo Mazo remained still, its mouth open as it gawked at those who fed it. Its carved stone began to twitch with a dark chakra, and the statue itself began to reshape. A grotesque and unnerving process, the stone transformed into what soon appeared to be a much darker, much more intimidating Rashomon Gate. The true appearance of it would be lost in that moment. Its gate sprung open in an instant, something far faster than any of the Akatsuki were prepared for.

A blinding light shattered the silence of the desert, soon encompassing even all of Sunagakure, some fifty miles away from the origin of the Demon Gate. As the light faded, a swirling vortex of red and purple remained within the gate's mouth. Unidentifiable creatures began to spill forth from this door, and the recovering Akatsuki were forced to engage them. It was not long before they came out in the hundreds by the second, quickly overwhelming those powerful fighters. The hoards encroached out upon the sands after consuming the masses of chakra that were Kisame and Nagato, soon leaving their corpses behind.

Sunagakure was the first to be consumed by the invasion. Gaara and all of the forces he could muster spent their final days holed up inside the village, continuously killing all those who managed to scale the walls or breach the gates. It did not help that he was in grief from the loss of Konoha. The final stand was a futile effort to last longer than they did, but this was not Pain. This was unlike anything that they had ever experienced. After a month of attrition, the fighters of Sunagakure finally fell. Demons did not rest. People did.

By this point, the masses had grown to innumerable levels. They branched out in all directions, devastating the minor countries and plunging the world into chaos. Much history passed as Amegakure became one massive, steel home and Konoha's ruins were filled to the brim with a glob of chakra. In their final stand, the Akatsuki had managed to damage the gate itself. It was some three months after its opening that it finally crumbled from the pressue of eschewing thousands of unspeakable horros from another place.

A darkness fell over the planet, but those major villages and the Land of Iron seemed to coexist. Kumogakure was naturally unscathed, as was a majority of Kirigakure's outlying islands and peoples. Iwagakure has moved and is now once again rebuilding, and the Land of Iron continues to hold out against those rabid forms which threaten their daily lives. Konoha has rebuilt its legacy and now exists in the Land of Waves, making its stand on the island where Uzushiogakure once was. How long it will be until something much darker emerges into view is unknown even to today's strongest peoples. The bijuu have vanished since their sealing. The weapons of the seven swordsmen and the three jewels are all but a myth now.

Can humanity overcome this insurmountable crisis?

[list]
Update: 7/2[*]All Kage Ranks are taken.
[*]All Village Jounin are Open.
[*]Hiring new members of Staff.
[*]Site is now ready for an official Opening.
[*]Any Questions please direct to Sasme Raiki, or Zevas.
[*]Admins are online every single day, no matter what.
[/list]

[center][b]Our Button:[/b]
[url=http://www.narutorev.org/][img]http://i39.servimg.com/u/f39/17/92/57/87/button10.png[/img][/url][/center]
Back to top Go down

Shinobi revelations
Page 1 of 1