Naruto Rebirth Of A New Age
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Rebirth Of A New Age

From The Ashes We Rise Again Stronger Than Ever Before

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» [Jcink]Drips Like Rubies (Naruto, no wc, no stats)
Found  I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2015 12:56 am by Guest

» Fairy Tail Revolution
Found  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2015 1:16 pm by Guest

» The Minetake Clan Of The Mist
Found  I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2014 5:56 pm by Lucky Minetake

» Naruto: Crisis 3.0
Found  I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2014 7:13 am by Guest

» Fairy Tail Revolution
Found  I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2014 7:26 pm by Guest

» Umbra Arion Gami
Found  I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2014 9:22 pm by Umbra

» Sōru munegaharisakeru ha (Soul Rending Blade)
Found  I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2014 6:31 pm by Umbra

» Kuroton - Shadow release
Found  I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2014 6:23 pm by Yukio Inuzuka

» Shinobi revelations
Found  I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2014 6:02 pm by Guest

Disclaimer
Naruto Rebirth of a New Age does not own Naruto, nor the rights to it. Naruto(c) is owned by Masashi Kishimoto and all ideas are the property of their respective owners.
Wordcount Tool
Word Length: 0
Our Affiliate Icons
Found  Afflia11

Partners

Found  Enhf

Vote For Us!!

C'mon and Vote!

Found

Go down 
+4
Kankri
Izuno Uchiha
Komizu
Hikari
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Hikari
A-Rank Missing Nin
A-Rank Missing Nin
Hikari

Ninja Fame : 0

Found  Empty
PostSubject: Found    Found  I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 5:58 pm

As they presumably headed out of the kage's office, Hikari clung to the boy's arm as they walked toward some undetermined area. How had Oto-san ended up there? Why was he speaking with the Hokage? She let out a confused sob as she suddenly let go of the boy's arm and slumped to the ground, crying uncontrollably. This wasn't how it was supposed to be! Her Oto-san wasn't supposed to have followed her... she was supposed to go on alone...

Hikari had undergone so much stress that her blood pressure dropped dangerously. The lack of nourishment and her emotional fracture had sent her system into shock, so her skin was now pale and cold, and her brow seemed wet and clammy. Her vision swam before her, and she felt like her range of sight was fading away....
Back to top Go down
Komizu
Jounin
Jounin
Komizu

Found  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Found    Found  I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 7:08 pm

He awkwardly grinned down at Hikari as they walked out of the office, a sweatdrop forming at the side of his head. Never before had someone ever cling to him like a lost puppy (since that's what she looked like to him). Komizu let out a sigh once they made it outside of the Hokage's building. Seemed like they were now in the village center, the place where most of the citizens lived. It should've been easy enough to find Hikari a house! "Hey Hika-chan, let's go find you a pla -" he was unfortunately cut off once said girl fell onto the ground crying. Gah! The boy just didn't know how the deal with things like this... He never met someone who could break down so much! Komi was currently pulling his hair and gave an annoyed groan. However, once he began to reach down towards her, the strangest thing happened. The girl had suddenly collapsed onto the ground, just like that.

"Ah! What the hell?!" he shouted frantically. Things just kept getting more and more complicated! 'Damn, what am I going to do?' he questioned while pulling on his hair harder.

".. Pick her up, baka."

The blonde immediately looked around the area, wondering where the strange voice came from. He never heard it before so it startled him by a large amount. "W-who's there?" he called out.

"Pick her up and get to the nearest building,"

Komi was still curious at where the voice was coming from, but it sounded like whoever it was knew that they were talking about. As a result, the jinchuuriki decided on picking up Hikari bridal-style and searching fro a close building. It didn't take long for him to find one since they were in the busy part of Konoha. Komizu quickly ran through the doors in front of him before stopping and taking a look around. What should he do next?

"Look for a crash bag and give her an oxygen mask... I hope you at least know how to give her oxygen, bakayaro,"

Komi grunted rather than coming up with a retort. He deeply despised being called names, but it seemed he would have to stand it for now. He spotted a crash bag near what seemed to be a front desk and let out a sigh of relief. He placed Hikari on a nearby bench before rushing towards the kit and grabbing it. The jounin then made his way back towards her, opening the bag as he did so. There was the oxygen canister and mask along with.. a blanket? Whatever. It wasn't like Komi knew anything about medical stuff and why they would even need a blanket. He didn't want her to get cold though.. so the best idea would to use it to cover her. Komi keeled down beside Hikari and pulled the blanket out. He carefully placed it onto her body, leaving only the face and neck visible. Then, he pulled out the oxygen mask and put it over her mouth.

"Now turn the valve to 15,"

Komizu frowned, but did as the voice instructed anyway. "Okay.. Okay now everything seems better.. uh.. what now?" he mumbled.

"Rub her arm and start to calmly ask normal questions,"

The blonde rose an eyebrow at what he had to do. Rubbing her? Sounded a bit kinky to him. Though, if it would help Hikari get out of that state then it seemed like his only option. The boy reached over to her arm and gently began to rub it as he was told. "Hey there, you okay?" he began quietly, "So, um, how old are you?"
Back to top Go down
Hikari
A-Rank Missing Nin
A-Rank Missing Nin
Hikari

Found  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Found    Found  I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 11:17 pm

Her vision turned almost solid red, and she almost didn't notice that she was being picked up gently and carried her bridal style toward a building. All she felt was a faint, light feeling, like she was floating off through a deep ocean, carried along by an underwater current. She felt like she needed to breathe.... but somehow didn't want to, like she was just fine as she was, just lying there.

Her Oto-san's voice came booming out of her memories, except not quite hers... they were his, given to her at the moment of her creation. The voice only boomed because it echoed around inside her mind, but in reality, it was only Oto-san at the ripe young age of 6.

"Shock is a state in which blood pressure drops as a result of..." he rattled on and on. He was in some kind of academy, probably the one in Iwa. Her Oto-san was a genius, so by extension.... well, maybe she was too. But she didn't want to use her intelligence, because that would make her more like him. He had applied his brains to everything in the village, even creating that barrier. He was such a genius.... but he used what he knew.

She heard noises.... and then.... oxygen.

Oto-san was speaking again, in the same over-confident 6 year-old voice, "In the case that a person should go into shock, or display a suddenly altered mental state, oxygen almost always does the trick." This was true... Hikari immediately felt much better, opening her eyes and regaining sufficient mental state just in time to hear the boy's question.\

"I... guess I'm OK now. I'm very sorry for breaking down... it's just I..." Focus, Hikari, focus. "I think I'm... about two weeks old." This was true, as she had only been created about fourteen days before.
Back to top Go down
Komizu
Jounin
Jounin
Komizu

Found  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Found    Found  I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 9:36 pm

Komi's eyes slightly widened at the information bestowed upon him. Only two weeks old? She looked around 16 though! Well... she didn't look exactly 16 to him.. maybe 15 or so. All he knew was that she appeared to be around his age. This was all so strange... there had to be an explanation for something like that. He would have to ask more on it later though, at the moment he had to focus on asking her more questions. "Good, good. I'm only 14 myself. Now, what's your favorite color? I have around three!" he spoke with a small smile. His eyes seemed to sparkle while he talked, as they always do. The boy continued to lightly rub Hikari's arm, still not sure on whether she was warm or not.

"In case you want to know, those colors are blue, orange, and black! They're pretty cool aren't they?" he questioned her. As he waited for Hikari to reply, Komi began to think about the voice that gave him directions. Was if that fox Yukio always talked about? It was a possibility... but why would that thing ever help him? He would really need to ask Yukio about it after this was all over.
Back to top Go down
Hikari
A-Rank Missing Nin
A-Rank Missing Nin
Hikari

Found  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Found    Found  I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 10:22 pm

As the recovery measures began to take their effects, color and warmth began to return to Hikari's skin. She felt so relieved at being alive, that she didn't even notice that the arm that the boy was rubbing was her right arm, the scarred one. She just felt happy. Taking off the oxygen mask with her other hand, she smiled very shyly at the boy. "Um.... I g-guess you can stop t-treating for shock n-now.... I'm feeling alright. And yes... those c-colors are very nice..." She was more concentrated on the boy's sparkling eyes.... so kind. Suddenly, the picture of her father's sharingan flashed in her mind; eyes that sparkled with a different light.... with ambition, cruelty, greed, and perhaps even insanity.

"Um... well, my favorite color is actually yellow. A sunny, bright yellow, because it reminds me of a place in my dreams." Sometimes, she didn't have nightmares about her Oto-san. Sometimes, she dreamed of a sunny field, that stretched out for miles on end. But then, she remembered when Oto-san would be there in the field, that terrifying smile on his face, preparing to do battle with her.

Suddenly, Hikari remembered something. "Er... I n-never got your name..."
Back to top Go down
Komizu
Jounin
Jounin
Komizu

Found  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Found    Found  I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 10:14 pm

"Yellow, huh?" he said with a wide smile, "Does that mean you like my hair? Since it's yellow and everything..." The boy let out a light laugh. He pulled his hand back and began to scratch the back of his head. Even he was aware of how bright - no - blinding his hair could be. The boy often wondered if his father had sun-colored hair, but it would make more sense for his mother to have it... right? Komi stopped laughing once he heard Hikari's comment. His name... he didn't tell her his name yet? Man, how rude was that? It wasn't like Komizu wasn't rude in the first place though. "Oh, really? Sorry about that! My name is Komizu, Komizu Odai. Don't you ever forget it!" he began to play with his headband which created loud "clanking" sound.

"Since we already started it up... what's you're favorite food? Mine is Ramen and Pocky!" he added. He might as well learn more about her before they went out to find her temporary house. They could probably stay for a few more minutes... then start heading out.
Back to top Go down
Hikari
A-Rank Missing Nin
A-Rank Missing Nin
Hikari

Found  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Found    Found  I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 11:02 pm

Yellow.... like his hair. She liked that physical characteristic of him, and thought it looked very nice. His hair almost glowed. Her Oto-san' hair was a solid black, like hers. Fitting, since he was the embodiment of darkness absolute. She had to stop thinking about him! Even though biologically, she was him.... but he had rejected her. So what was she?

"Um... I haven't had much in terms of food since I left Iwa." It was then that she realized just how hungry she was. Surviving in the wild while killing animals and eating fruits and nuts hadn't done wonders for her physical well-being. Her stomach rumbled loudly, and she winced in pain. Then, she gasped, realizing that the boy had probably heard that.

"Oh! I'm sorry...."
Back to top Go down
Komizu
Jounin
Jounin
Komizu

Found  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Found    Found  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2014 9:14 pm

Komi's mouth formed an 'o' as his eyes slightly widened in surprise. The way she had worded her sentence lead him to believe she hasn't eaten anything since she left her village. Now that just wouldn't do, now would it? "Don't worry! We'll just go out into the village and get something small to eat," he spoke with his normal smile. It was at that moment he heard Hikari's stomach rumble. The boy let out a rather loud laugh, his shoulders shaking. He quickly pulled together and shot an eye smile at the individual in front of him. "No problem, but it sounds like you're really hungry! Let's get out of here... if we wait any longer my stomach will start complaining too," he scratched the back of his head as he spoke. Komi held out his other hand for Hikari to grab and if she did he would have pulled her off of the bench.

Now that her hand was within his own, he would be able to take her around the place. Which is exactly what he began to do. The young jounin made his way towards the exit of the random building, tugging Hikari along with him. Once they had managed to make it outside he walked in the direction of one of his favorite food places. "We're going to the Dango shop!" Though, he didn't seem to notice he had left all the supplies in the crash bag on the floor. Oh dear, his blonde was showing... but when wasn't it showing?
Back to top Go down
Hikari
A-Rank Missing Nin
A-Rank Missing Nin
Hikari

Found  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Found    Found  I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 07, 2014 1:19 am

Hikari smiled a little and blushed slightly as Komizu took her arm and began pulling her to another location. The dango shop.... what were dangos again? She looked back into her memories.... her Oto-san at dinner with his family fourteen years ago. "Kozai-kun.... these are dangos, dumplings."

"Ah, how delicious, Oka-san." Even back then, his voice was filled with a grave, yet smiling tone. A paradox, a contradiction. Hmmm.... so that was how Konoha dangos tasted. She suddenly found herself looking forward to the food. And the boy who was leading there... he seemed a pleasant, and dependable person. And he was cheerful and sunny. Hikari decided that she really liked him.

As they reached the dango shop, she looked at him. "I.... haven't eaten here yet. C-could you recommend something for me?" She looked up timidly at him, her hand over the scarred side of her face. This was becoming a habit now....
Back to top Go down
Izuno Uchiha
S-Rank Missing Nin
S-Rank Missing Nin
Izuno Uchiha

Ninja Fame : 1

Found  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Found    Found  I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 07, 2014 11:38 am

A shadow swiftly moved through the village streets, in the midst of the panic. Not one single soul bothered stopping him, which only meant that the other two were doing their job well. The signature of the chakra source was growing each step Izuno took; Komi, or possibly the other Jinchuuriki, was nearby. Not too far out he made out a blonde haired boy. He wasn't alone, there was a girl with him. "Caught him during a date..." When was in a forty meter distance he came to a sudden stop, beginning to watch the two for a while. Izuno was beginning to contemplate whether he should interrupt or not.

Slowly, he approached the two. "Komi!" His presence would be made clear, if they didn't already sense him and Gajeel. For now he'd stand there in the middle of the panicking crowd, his gaze on the two at the Dango shop.
Back to top Go down
Kankri
A-Rank Missing Nin
A-Rank Missing Nin
Kankri

Ninja Fame : -1

Found  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Found    Found  I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 07, 2014 8:46 pm

(cuz Izuno is doing it time to invade XD)

Kankri walked out from a alleyway rather close to where the three where, Kankri heard Izunos voice and clear as day it twass him and all his glory, Kankri pulled up his masked it seemed as though Blondy had a date Kankri let out a sneer as he came out from the shadows with a smile on his face and began to speak "Sup Raijin" Kankri would sneer walking over to the three he didn't intend on ruining this blondys date lucky him, Kankri only wanted to see what raijin was up to, truth was Kankri was kind bored hiding in the shadows, he split up from the group with little knowledge of this place but he knew alleys like the back of his hand and he knew that spot really well, Kankri had no need to fight although he was ready to pull lightning armor out at any given moment if Raijin so wished.
Back to top Go down
Komizu
Jounin
Jounin
Komizu

Found  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Found    Found  I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 08, 2014 2:25 pm

"Huh? A recommendation?" He questioned with an eyebrow raised, "Eh, that's a touchy considering everything here is good! Just choose anything you -" The boy's sentence was cut off at the sound of his nickname being called. It took a moment for his brain to register who it was, for the voice was far too familiar. The blonde immediately whipped his head around to see a masked figure approaching. However, the stranger's hair style gave everything away... "D-Duckass?! What the hell are you doing here?!" He exclaimed, practically reeling back in shock. Memories from atop of the monument came back to him, forcing that shock to transform into anger. Komi grit his teeth as sweat began roll down from the side of his head. Did this guy really have to guts to show up again?

He quickly slipped his hand out of Hikari's before whispering to her. "I need you to notify any of the other shinobi that there are criminals here. But... but leave this one to me," he said, his words barely audible, determination shining in his eyes. Komizu almost missed the other guy who arrived in the area, apparently speaking casually to Izuno. He was no doubt the Uchiha's ally. "You and your friends better leave the village before I get angry," he spoke in a menacing tone, aiming it at "Raijin".
Back to top Go down
Bankotsu Kokujo
Anbu
Anbu
Bankotsu Kokujo

Found  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Found    Found  I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 08, 2014 4:01 pm

Amidst the confusion and chaos that had arisen from the concert, Bankotsu had been watching the whole time or somewhat all of it from the air as he looked around to see what all was going on. The slow hum of the board would be unheard by anyone on the ground as he sighed," Yet another peaceful place gone into ruin...and i wonder why i can't find a decent place to live," his head lowered slightly as he began to fly off to see if anyone needed help or if he perhaps help out in any way.

After flying for a while he would come across a familiar signature and a couple of others in one area, the chakra belonging to Komizu if he remembered correctly. The boy had a familiar feeling similar to his and the feeling was bothering him so much that he wanted to just get the answers himself, but for now he would he would ride down and land behind Komizu," you know...you all make a lot of noise for such a peaceful day, and just when i was getting used to this village. You called for help now here it is...so who are you clowns," the voice of Bankotsu would echo slightly as he stepped off of the board and resting a hand on Komizu's shoulder.

Within a moment he would pull it back and look at the boy for only a moment before chuckling," I knew it.. I freaking knew you were," although he would keep this to himself he would now turn to the three men in front of Komizu," You know its not nice to pick on kids and their...dates when there off having fun, and keep that temper of yours in control Komizu before you blow up half the damn village with your temper tantrum," bumping him with his fist he would chuckle and turn his attention back to the three men.

" So you have two options, turn around and leave or be subjugated to one hell of a beat down," it had been a while since Bankotsu had some fun and he figured if these men were bold enough to come into the village for whatever unknown reason then he was going to have some fun...of course he would probably have to hold back or else this part of the village would be no more.
Back to top Go down
Hikari
A-Rank Missing Nin
A-Rank Missing Nin
Hikari

Found  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Found    Found  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2014 2:02 pm

[hiding behind Komi..... feel free to skip me]
Back to top Go down
Izuno Uchiha
S-Rank Missing Nin
S-Rank Missing Nin
Izuno Uchiha

Found  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Found    Found  I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 28, 2014 12:51 am

Izuno kept his distance. There was no telling what the Kyuubi Jinchuuriki would do now that his village was being threatened. Word of the occurrence at the arena was bound to get his gears grinding. It was probably a good thing there were reinforcements here; Yurei must have been waiting in the vicinity. He simply gave him a nod and looked back at Komi and the girl. "Duckass? Heh. You're really calling me that still? Anyways, I have come here with a proposition. Come with us Komi. Apparently there is something about you that captures my boss' interest." Capturing that girl was also vital to his escape plan; he needed a hostage to use to avoid any further confrontation with unnecessary forces. So persuading the Jinchuuriki was critical. If he were to fail he'd have to use force and capture her. "What do you say?"

Unfortunately, the original plan was thwarted with entrance of another. This one carried the same chakra pool as Komi; he was most likely a Jinchuuriki himself. Yes, Izuno could feel the power resonating from them both. Now things would suddenly get interesting. "I'm a kid myself. We get jealous sometimes." With another possible Jinchuuriki joining the fray a battle would only result in destruction. Complete chaos would be let loose upon this peaceful village if either of these two were two lose it. But it would be a double-edged sword in this case. Indeed battling two rampaging Jinchuuriki would be a huge risk and life threatening, but it could also become a cover for the Yorubutai's escape. "A beat down you say? Now, would you really want to have a fight break out? What were to happen if the Kyuubi Jinchuuriki were to lose control?" It was then that he directed himself to Komi, "If you come with us we will help you tame it...."
Back to top Go down
Kankri
A-Rank Missing Nin
A-Rank Missing Nin
Kankri

Found  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Found    Found  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2014 1:16 am

Kankri simply walked away saying simply "Yeah no, you two can have your spat without me..." Then walked away hands in pockets.

{Exit...}
Back to top Go down
Komizu
Jounin
Jounin
Komizu

Found  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Found    Found  I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2014 11:00 pm

Komizu's gaze at Izuno was broken due to the voice of another located behind him. He twirled his head around with his eyebrows furrowed, only to sigh in relief to see it was simply Bankotsu. The boy grinned at the older jin as a hand was placed on his shoulder, "Glad to see you here!" His cheerful expression quickly turned into a confused one at Bank's next words. What did he mean by "I knew you were"? Komi was pretty sure he knew what he was. So what could he be possibly missing? He was quickly brought out of his perplexed state and started to loudly complain. "Wait wait! I'm not throwing a tantrum! And what do you mean by date? I was ordered to show Hikari around the village!! Waaah, you guys got the wrong idea!!" he practically screeched. He flailed his arms around for more emphasis on his words.

Komi immediately stopped raging once Izuno continued to speak. He was really getting sick of this guy's voice... "No way would I ever join you and your "friends"! I can control the damned fox right here in the village," he said with his eyes sparkling, "So leave before me and Bankotsu start kicking your asses... this is your last chance!" The boy was quick to spot Izuno's companion trying to walk away from the scene. Well, too bad for him... Komizu wasn't going to let than happen! The blonde quickly dashed towards Kankri, but abruptly stopped 2 meters in front of him and performed a sweeping kick. He had released air from the bottom of his feet as he did so, forcing a blade of wind to head towards Kankri's feet in an attempt to trip him. If that attack had worked then Kankri would have been falling forward and in the perfect position for Komi's next strike...

Komizu closed the distance between the both of them and attempted to sucker punch Kankri back to where the others were located, a smirk on his face. "Don't think you're getting away so easily!" he exclaimed.

[Stopping exit... dodge if you must, you're not leaving xD]
Back to top Go down
Kira
Jounin
Jounin
Kira

Found  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Found    Found  I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2014 2:02 am

Kana walked sullenly through the gates of the village, eyes haunted and words replaying through her mind like a broken record. She was a demon? The reincarnation of the Gobi itself? Probably so. It wasn't so hard to believe, really.

As she traveled down the street, she heard that familiar gossip, the mentions of 'Zombie', 'Dead Demon', and even a few 'that little -----!'. Nine months away from the village and this is her welcome back? She supposed it was better than her last one, from which she earned the first two names. Then again, she guessed it didn't really help that, with her left hand, she continuously cut and re-closed a deep wound on her upper arm, practicing a little element she had been creating since she left. Blood now stained the detached sleeve that hung down her arm, but it wasn't that big of a deal.

Her deep blue eyes continued to sweep across the village as she traveled, taking in sights she had actually somewhat missed. Her feet lead her to an unknown destination, the girl assuming she was subconsciously looking for Komizu. However, as she passed the street that lead to his home without so much as a slow in steps, she realized she wasn't. It wasn't until she noticed that all-too-familiar dango shop sign that she knew what she wanted.

Really, dango were Kami's foods.

However, as she neared the shop, she noticed a familiar head of blinding blond hair. Immidiatly, a wide smile pulled at her lips. She had to really fight the urge to drop everything - though she had nothing but a scroll for the kage, and that was strapped to her side, to drop - and tackle him to the ground. However, she refrained, seeing the new development. He was with.. a girl, and a pretty one from the looks of it. That wasn't the alarming thing, though.

What threw Kana for a loop was the blatant sight of one of the world's most feared Missing-Ninja, Izuno Uchiha. Also known as one of her old classmates in a child's dance class. (AN. Oh yes I did.) they had been partners... right? It wasn't something she had really considered signifigant or looked back on, but now a couple little happy memories came to her. She forced them back as she did all other unpleasant feelings and just continued to view the situation.

Along with Komizu, the girl, and Izuno, there was also an unnamed man with white hair and another boy with dark brown. As Kana watched for a second more, the brown-haired kid tried to leave. She began to travel in a wide semi-circle towards the group, far enough away that they couldn't see her. However, she ended up right around the dango shop, close enough to jump into the action.

Kana almost gasped as a gust of air shot from Komi's foot, probably tripping it's cowardly target. How long had he been able to do that, exactly? No bother. Kana decided that she would have a spot of fun with her entrance and raced full-speed into the clearing.

She would come behind the targeted boy and push him forward a bit, making it so he couldn't dodge the punch coming towards his face. She would then step out of the way, for she knew how hard her best friend could hit.

Once the attack was said and done, she would shoot a little grin at her oldest, dearest friend. "Yo, Zuzu-kun. Playing a little roughly, are we not~?" Her grin would widen into a smile for a moment, but then immediately drop a bit, words echoing in her mind. They couldn't stay friends. She was a demon, after all, and there was no way she could really hide it from him. Kami knew she'd hidden other things, but this was too important... Maybe after they scrubbed the scum away from their precious village, she could talk with him... Then again, why rush how quickly he turned his back on her?

It was then that she realized she had forgotten to heal the last cut on her arm, the still fresh blood indicating it was from no battle - besides, what battle leaves you with only one deep cut to the arm? She quickly brought up her hand and healed the injury, looking somewhat pale. 'No questions... Please, no questions yet...' she thought. She also realized how tired she was, and how utterly depleted her chakra reserved were. Then again, walking for 3 days straight with no breaks except to swallow food pills and continuously cutting herself open like a, dare she say, test subject and sticking her flesh back together tends to do that to people. 'Not good...' How would she fight now??

(794/2,000 words for Expert Level Iyaton.)
Back to top Go down
Bankotsu Kokujo
Anbu
Anbu
Bankotsu Kokujo

Found  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Found    Found  I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2014 1:34 pm

Bankotsu looked at Komizu for a moment and chuckled," I don't miss parties especially one like this, besides..theres trouble all over the village so i came here to see how things were," it would seem that Komizu seriously could not tell that there was a another Jinchuriki beside him although he would shrug and look towards the men. Well this one certainly had a hot temper and it would take quite a bit to calm him down, but Bankotsu would pat the head of the young fox boy and shake his head," Calm your wits before that fox takes control of you, for someone of your level you sure are dense about some things," although Bankotsu and the Chomei weren't that buddy buddy but they had an understanding.

Bankotsu turned to Izuno before smiling," Let's see i can easily take care of this little Kyuubi Jin before he goes on a rampage, he might have some of the power but none of the control...not yet at least. But i do not think you can hand two of us in the same area so i would seriously leave," although he did not expect Komi to openly attack the one leaving but it was something.

Bankotsu slid his hands out of his pockets as the red chakra slowly took over his form until four wings appeared from his back, his speed increasing to a point where as soon as he moved he would be to the right of Izuno in a blink of an eye. Swiftly he would throw a kick towards his side in an attempt to knock him to the side and into a building. As for his companion he would double back and perform the same action sending him back as well just in case they tried to help their friend.

From the back of his mind he could hear the Chomei speak," There's... another Jinchuriki in the area Ban, but i don't know which one," dammit just how many Jinchuriki were in this blasted village, but none the less he would concentrate on the Kyuubi to make sure he didn't go insane.

For the time being Bankotsu would take to the air and wait for a bit, knowing that something bad could happen if time allowed it.
Back to top Go down
Hikari
A-Rank Missing Nin
A-Rank Missing Nin
Hikari

Found  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Found    Found  I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2014 8:16 pm

Hikari was hiding behind Komizu, hoping to avoid conflict, but things were happening too fast. Komizu was a jinchuuriki? What was this? Was that why her father had been there? What was going on? To make it worse, a fight was actually starting, and Komizu had moved, which robbed her of her cover. Hikari crouched down and covered her head, hoping for something to happen.

It was then that she saw the girl push the cowardly guy from behind (oh, who was she to call someone cowardly), and confront the other man. Wow.... she seemed so confident in herself. And she seemed to know the man too.... had they all been best of friends at one point? Ooh, it was all so confusing! The girl seemed rather tired already, and Hikari wondered if she had come back from a very long trip, or from a workout, or if she hadn't had enough sleep.

Suddenly, Hikari realized just how useless she was. There was this Raijin, who seemed to be pretty powerful, and there was Komi, and this strange man who both seemed to be pretty strong as well. Finally, there was the girl. Hikari realized that she looked up to the newcomer.

Leaping up from her spot, she stood by the girl, temporarily forgetting to cover the scarred part of her face with her hair or hand. "Are you alright? D-do you need... any h-help?" She couldn't stop stuttering in timidity as she looked up at the other girl. She made sure to keep an eye on this "Raijin".

Suddenly, in her mind, she realized that she was actually using the skills that her Oto-san had acquired during his lifetime. Perhaps his terrifying legacy could be useful after all. She only hoped that she did not develop the same dark power that he had.
Back to top Go down
Izuno Uchiha
S-Rank Missing Nin
S-Rank Missing Nin
Izuno Uchiha

Found  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Found    Found  I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2014 9:54 pm

It was pointless, this boy was going to listen. If he could control the fox here then so be it. They no longer had anything to discuss. From here on out Izuno would battle to escape the village and get his comrades out with him. "So you are declining my offer? Gosh, I was really hoping you'd join us. I guess I'm just going to have to use force. I mean, you aren't going to let me leave the village." Izuno smirked, "I'd also like to see you two try." Were things getting tense or what? Now he was pretty sure there'd be some fighting going on, it was inevitable. Yumei, who tried to leave the area, was stopped by the Kyuubi Jinchuuriki. This pretty much verified that they would not be able to escape anymore by simply walking out. Izuno's Sharingan watched the boy closely before moving to the others. Anyone of them tried to pull something off, they'd be stopped. This was a battle between Yumei and Komi.

Suddenly, out of the blue, a female had joined in. She looked awfully familiar. There was also something strange about her, much like the other two shinobi; Izuno could feel it. Were there three Jinchuuriki here? He almost formed a smile, but that wouldn't make him intimidating. So he stopped himself from doing so. She moved in to attack Kankri as well, aiming to help Komi. Before he could move in to fend her off Izuno felt a disturbance. The other Jinchuuriki made his move! No longer was he standing near the girl, he was at Izuno's side sending a kick. To make matters more interesting he was cloaked in some kind of chakra, possibly the Bijuu's. "You're fast...." Izuno quickly jumped away from the kick, his hands moving into his cloak. Upon landing several meters away, he threw shuriken at Komi, Kana, and the other Jinchuuriki. There was a slim chance they'd hit but at least it'd give Yumei a chance to move away.

"You should rethink this, or else something you'll regret will happen." The boy's Sharingan slowly moved to the crouched girl.

Last edited by Izuno Uchiha on Tue Apr 08, 2014 9:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kankri
A-Rank Missing Nin
A-Rank Missing Nin
Kankri

Found  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Found    Found  I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2014 8:26 pm

Kankri whom had just received a punch from some blond headed kid wasn't feeling so "Happy" in fact being hit didn't suit him, the girl and guy both annoyed him at the moment, Kankri looked at Raijin as he spoke and when he threw the shuriken Kankri would take the opportunity, Kankri would slightly move to the left avoiding the shurikens line of fire, and grab the blond males arm, taking the arm he would whip the kid around, using his force of gravity to chuck the kid into a buildings wall, if it hit Kankri would do his signs for the darkness flame dragon, it would be sent right into the building in which the kid had been thrown, if it missed the kid the flames would still crisp the building as well as set it on fire.

Kankri would after this hop over the shuriken moving from the spot originally he was about a meter from the blonds standing position but now he would be about 12 meters from the spot looking at the hole in the wall with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Komizu
Jounin
Jounin
Komizu

Found  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Found    Found  I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2014 11:15 pm

Komi didn't rest once his first attack had landed. Oh no, he would use the moment when Kankri stole a glance at Izuno. That was a horrible mistake on his part. Since this was before the kunai was thrown, Komizu swiftly aimed a kick for Kankri's head which should've hopefully sent him a few meters to the left. However, he narrowly dodged the shuriken that was coming his way, simply leaning to the right so it could pass by him. Now that the "coward" was taken care of (for now) Komi looked over to the individual who helped him, shock soon showing on his features. Standing before him was none other than his best friend, his first friend, Kana Ka - "KANA-CHAAAN!" the blonde exclaimed before jumping her and pulling the poor girl into his death grip, "WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN? I MIS - I MEAN, WE MISSED YOU SO MUCH! YOU WERE GONE FOR, LIKE, 5 YEARS OR SOMETHING!" The boy was obviously exaggerating the amount of time that passed. But this was Komizu we're talking about, he's allowed to do such things.

The jounin was still aware of their opponent though and was ready to act in a heartbeat. Komi soon released the girl, thinking she would be unfazed from his hug. "Well, enough of this. Time to deal with these punks..." he mumbled with a frown. The jin bent down slightly, putting both hands on his knees. He already knew Bankotsu would deal with Izuno, so that wasn't his problem anymore. Though... he reeally wanted to fight the Uchiha. Oh well, he could do it another time. The boy quickly decided to respond to Hikari who decided to join the fight. "Yeah yeah, we could use some back up!" he spoke energetically, not caring if the question was directed at Kana. He had also heard Izuno speak, but decided to ignore the Duck-Butt. Right now, he was keeping his eyes on Kankri.
Back to top Go down
Bankotsu Kokujo
Anbu
Anbu
Bankotsu Kokujo

Found  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Found    Found  I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2014 6:33 am

Bankotsu had chuckled as he smiled and landed on the ground where Gajeel was once standing, his form being sent into the nearest building. This Izuno was something different if he was able to dodge his kick in this form it would be something that he would need to deal with and fast, but at the moment he would enjoy this and have a little fun while he was at it.

His eyes if not for a moment would look over to the newest girl that had joined and seemingly..did not like the fact that there was more than one Jin in this village further proved that something was amiss in the world. At the moment the shuriken would still be flying at him and at the last moment he would move out of the way and smile as he looked at Izuno," Clever trick buddy but don't think that is going to stop me, i am one of the fastest in the known world," having the Chomei definitely made him a little faster and being able to fly wasn't that bad at all.

The moment the boy's eyes had averted and moved to the girl he would make his move without hesitation and without warning. As Izuno's eyes were finally on the girl, Bankotsu would be to his right side or more specific in an area where his peripheral vision could not see and launch a full strength punch towards his side. If connected he would be sent flying a couple of meters before Bankotsu ran towards his side and kicked him into the ground. With a smile Bankotsu would jump back and smile," so are you going to give me a challenge," waiting for the response he would keep his wits about him just to make sure no one tried to attack him.
Back to top Go down
Hikari
A-Rank Missing Nin
A-Rank Missing Nin
Hikari

Found  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Found    Found  I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2014 5:42 pm

The fight was really breaking out now, and Hikari felt helpless among all the other massively stronger ninja in the area. Flight... that would have been a nice power to develop. However, she had more urgent issues to deal with. The here and now. Apparently, this "Raijin" guy intended to hurt them...

The people in Konoha had been nice to her, to the point of providing her refuge when her father had not. Sure, some of them could be odd and funny, but that was a good thing. Better to be different than like her Oto-san. If Hikari had to choose between who she would side with, it would surely be these ninja.

While the strange man was being dealt with by Komizu, Hikari noticed the shuriken. As the shuriken left "Raijin"'s hand, Hikari produced a shuriken from the pouch at her side. Maybe she should have worn her flak jacket after all; regardless, she would have to do without it. As the man was faster and stronger than her, the shuriken would be well on its way as she threw it, but she would time it so that her own shuriken would hit "Raijin"'s and divert it on its path from the newcomer girl.

So, her name was "Kana"? Well, hopefully they could get formally introduced later. Then Hikari would decide whether she was like Komi.... or if she was just another person to hide from.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Found  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Found    Found  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Found
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto Rebirth Of A New Age :: Hi no Kuni :: Konohagakure :: Village Center-
Jump to: