Naruto Rebirth Of A New Age
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Rebirth Of A New Age

From The Ashes We Rise Again Stronger Than Ever Before

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» [Jcink]Drips Like Rubies (Naruto, no wc, no stats)
Item/Weapon Rules I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2015 12:56 am by Guest

» Fairy Tail Revolution
Item/Weapon Rules I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2015 1:16 pm by Guest

» The Minetake Clan Of The Mist
Item/Weapon Rules I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2014 5:56 pm by Lucky Minetake

» Naruto: Crisis 3.0
Item/Weapon Rules I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2014 7:13 am by Guest

» Fairy Tail Revolution
Item/Weapon Rules I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2014 7:26 pm by Guest

» Umbra Arion Gami
Item/Weapon Rules I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2014 9:22 pm by Umbra

» Sōru munegaharisakeru ha (Soul Rending Blade)
Item/Weapon Rules I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2014 6:31 pm by Umbra

» Kuroton - Shadow release
Item/Weapon Rules I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2014 6:23 pm by Yukio Inuzuka

» Shinobi revelations
Item/Weapon Rules I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2014 6:02 pm by Guest

Disclaimer
Naruto Rebirth of a New Age does not own Naruto, nor the rights to it. Naruto(c) is owned by Masashi Kishimoto and all ideas are the property of their respective owners.
Wordcount Tool
Word Length: 0
Our Affiliate Icons
Item/Weapon Rules Afflia11

Partners

Item/Weapon Rules Enhf

Vote For Us!!

C'mon and Vote!

Item/Weapon Rules

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Komizu
Jounin
Jounin
Komizu

Ninja Fame : 0

Item/Weapon Rules Empty
PostSubject: Item/Weapon Rules   Item/Weapon Rules I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 09, 2013 4:07 pm

Alright kiddies! I'm back for another lesson, this one I actually got some help from. Made it sooo much easier, so let's give a round of applause to Kizuto for help coming up with the Item Rules. Now let's get to business, shall we?

Items are things that are very important to NRNA and Naruto RP sites in general. I'm pretty sure you heard of a kunai, correct? And Sasori's Puppets (More like puppets in general)? Those are some examples of very important items. (Puppets will have a separate rule so this does not apply to them unless said otherwise. They will also have a different template than normal items). We set up these items by different ranks, to determine the damage they do or the power of their special abilities. (Items can also be used to increase ones power, even to going above the limitations of a shinobi)

How We Classify Items:

E-Rank: The most standard of shinobi weaponry. This includes things such as kunai, shuriken, pouches, senbon, etc.
D-Rank: Slightly more advanced items than E-Ranks, but still relatively simple tools that can have many different uses. This relates to items such as ninja wire, flash bombs, etc.
C-Rank: These are low quality items in terms of larger weaponry and armor.
B-Rank: These are finely crafted items in terms of larger, stronger weaponry and armor.
A-Rank: Items capable of possessing special abilities/qualities such as an elemental alignment, extremely advanced mechanisms, or special non-chakra based abilities.
S-Rank: Powerful items capable of having unique chakra based abilities. Any item which imposes a chakra cost to utilize falls under S-Rank.. (i.e. effects such as fire damage, lightning damage, etc..)
SS-Rank: Plot equipment and/or items with extremely powerful effects. These items can be bought in shops but must meet special conditions set by admin, these cannot be used in a thread unless it is tagged plot in the title or all parties in the thread agree to their use.

Damage Ranks:

E Rank: Light bruises, scrapes
D Rank: Light bruises, scrapes, 1 half inch cuts
C Rank: Moderate bruises, 1-3 inch cuts (i.e. can chip/fracture bone, not likely, but can cause death.)
B Rank: Deep bruises/ broken bone, 1 to 3 and a half inches cuts (i.e. can cut through/break bone, can cause death.)
A Rank: Shattered bones, light internal bleeding, 3-5 inch cuts, on a perfect direct hit A rank weapons can cut through a person. (i.e. can cut through/break bone, can cause death.)
S Rank: Crushed Structures, moderate internal bleeding, can cut through two people at once.
SS Rank: Crushed structures, extremely deep cuts (can cut through four people) , severe internal bleeding.

To prevent people from getting overpowered with several items, we limit how much you can obtain by ranks.

Academy Student level: 2 Items, E-D Rank
Genin level: 3 Items, E-C Rank
Chuunin level: 3 Items, E-B Rank
Jounin/Anbu level: 4 Items, E-A Rank
Sannin level: 5 Items, E-S Rank
Kage level: 5 Items, E-SS Rank (Only 1 can be of SS-Rank)

Note: This only counts for power boosting items/weapons. Things like Kunai and Shuriken are unlimited.
Back to top Go down

Item/Weapon Rules
Page 1 of 1