Naruto Rebirth Of A New Age
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Rebirth Of A New Age

From The Ashes We Rise Again Stronger Than Ever Before

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» [Jcink]Drips Like Rubies (Naruto, no wc, no stats)
Ryo and Mission Rules I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2015 12:56 am by Guest

» Fairy Tail Revolution
Ryo and Mission Rules I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2015 1:16 pm by Guest

» The Minetake Clan Of The Mist
Ryo and Mission Rules I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2014 5:56 pm by Lucky Minetake

» Naruto: Crisis 3.0
Ryo and Mission Rules I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2014 7:13 am by Guest

» Fairy Tail Revolution
Ryo and Mission Rules I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2014 7:26 pm by Guest

» Umbra Arion Gami
Ryo and Mission Rules I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2014 9:22 pm by Umbra

» Sōru munegaharisakeru ha (Soul Rending Blade)
Ryo and Mission Rules I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2014 6:31 pm by Umbra

» Kuroton - Shadow release
Ryo and Mission Rules I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2014 6:23 pm by Yukio Inuzuka

» Shinobi revelations
Ryo and Mission Rules I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2014 6:02 pm by Guest

Disclaimer
Naruto Rebirth of a New Age does not own Naruto, nor the rights to it. Naruto(c) is owned by Masashi Kishimoto and all ideas are the property of their respective owners.
Wordcount Tool
Word Length: 0
Our Affiliate Icons
Ryo and Mission Rules Afflia11

Partners

Ryo and Mission Rules Enhf

Vote For Us!!

C'mon and Vote!

Ryo and Mission Rules

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Komizu
Jounin
Jounin
Komizu

Ninja Fame : 0

Ryo and Mission Rules Empty
PostSubject: Ryo and Mission Rules   Ryo and Mission Rules I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 04, 2013 10:48 pm

Ryo Rules

Hello member(s) of NRNA! It seems you have me back to explain yet another rule to you. Now this is something that's going to be very simple, quick, and important: Ryo! Of course ryo is important, what the hell are you talking about? You guys are really retarded if you don't think it's necessary on a Naruto Rp Site.

Now, there are multiple uses on the site when using ryo:

• Buy Weapons/Items
• Buy Summonings/Pets
• Buy XP [150 ryo = 1 XP.]

Of course, there are ways to earn ryo and even bother doing these things. You can get it from Events, Site Gifts, Missions, or simply Rping in the forums. Other members can even give you Ryo from their own pocket. Of course, you are not able to give ryo to an alt account, that's just wrong.

There are also starting limits for each rank:

• E-C Rank Ninja: 400 ryo.
• B-A Rank Ninja: 500 ryo.
• S+ Rank Ninja: 600 ryo.

Mission Rules

This is yet another simple rule of this rp site. Trust me, it's probably going to be easier to understand.. depending on how well I explain it, teehee. Missions are very important to the Naruto Universe. They give pay to the shinobi who perform them and help out the village at the same time (helps the client as well). The Kage of each village are in charge of putting up missions along with the chosen Anbu and Jounin. They will post the mission they created in the Mission Board section of each village. Other members can make mission requests for their villages, of course.

Ninja who are in charge of the missions can chose whatever rewards are suitable for said mission. However, the most known reward for missions is.. well.. ryo! There are limits for ryo rewards which are located here:

• E-Rank Missions: 100-200 Ryo.
• D-Rank Missions: 200-400 Ryo.
• C-Rank Missions: 400-700 Ryo.
• B-Rank Missions: 700-1200 Ryo.
• A-Rank Missions: 1200-1700 Ryo.
• S-Rank Missions: 1500-2000 Ryo.

All missions must have a set word count in which it must be completed, this can be set by the people who create them. THEY MUST BE REASONABLE PEOPLE. I don't want an E-Rank mission where the WC is 1k words. That's just damn ridiculous and redundant. Something like a D-Rank mission can be set at probably 300+ words or so.

The admins don't have to set WCs for the missions, but if it gets to that point we will do it.

If you are doing a mission with a squad, each person must do a set WC to get to the required amount. For example, we can use a C-Rank Mission with a word count of 400. Jimmy posts 100, Johnny posts 100, Bob posts another 100, and the team leader, Timmy, posts another 100. That's a total of 400 words right here, meaning the mission is complete (It's okay if you go over the WC, you just need to get at least that amount of words). A bad example would be where Jimmy posts 100, Johnny posts 100, Timmy also posts 100, but Bob posts.. 10. That's a No-no. Doing that is unfair for the rest of the squad who is actually following instructions. There will be consequences if this happens.
Back to top Go down

Ryo and Mission Rules
Page 1 of 1