Naruto Rebirth Of A New Age
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Rebirth Of A New Age

From The Ashes We Rise Again Stronger Than Ever Before

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» [Jcink]Drips Like Rubies (Naruto, no wc, no stats)
Pitstops, Grass and The Leaf Village [Pt.2 Travel] I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2015 12:56 am by Guest

» Fairy Tail Revolution
Pitstops, Grass and The Leaf Village [Pt.2 Travel] I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2015 1:16 pm by Guest

» The Minetake Clan Of The Mist
Pitstops, Grass and The Leaf Village [Pt.2 Travel] I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2014 5:56 pm by Lucky Minetake

» Naruto: Crisis 3.0
Pitstops, Grass and The Leaf Village [Pt.2 Travel] I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2014 7:13 am by Guest

» Fairy Tail Revolution
Pitstops, Grass and The Leaf Village [Pt.2 Travel] I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2014 7:26 pm by Guest

» Umbra Arion Gami
Pitstops, Grass and The Leaf Village [Pt.2 Travel] I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2014 9:22 pm by Umbra

» Sōru munegaharisakeru ha (Soul Rending Blade)
Pitstops, Grass and The Leaf Village [Pt.2 Travel] I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2014 6:31 pm by Umbra

» Kuroton - Shadow release
Pitstops, Grass and The Leaf Village [Pt.2 Travel] I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2014 6:23 pm by Yukio Inuzuka

» Shinobi revelations
Pitstops, Grass and The Leaf Village [Pt.2 Travel] I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2014 6:02 pm by Guest

Disclaimer
Naruto Rebirth of a New Age does not own Naruto, nor the rights to it. Naruto(c) is owned by Masashi Kishimoto and all ideas are the property of their respective owners.
Wordcount Tool
Word Length: 0
Our Affiliate Icons
Pitstops, Grass and The Leaf Village [Pt.2 Travel] Afflia11

Partners

Pitstops, Grass and The Leaf Village [Pt.2 Travel] Enhf

Vote For Us!!

C'mon and Vote!

Pitstops, Grass and The Leaf Village [Pt.2 Travel]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Bankotsu Kokujo
Anbu
Anbu
Bankotsu Kokujo

Ninja Fame : 0

Pitstops, Grass and The Leaf Village [Pt.2 Travel] Empty
PostSubject: Pitstops, Grass and The Leaf Village [Pt.2 Travel]   Pitstops, Grass and The Leaf Village [Pt.2 Travel] I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2014 6:33 pm

"Bankotsu, our destination is almost up in about 20 meters, you should probably land and see if there are any markers to determine our route"

"Alright, Alright already, i am going to land keep yourself in whatever you are and let me fly...So when are you going to tell me your name? Or are we going to play twenty questions," Bankotsu growled for a minute before noticing a billboard sticking out of the ground, and deciding to land he began to pull he board upwards a bit slow his descent as the board hovered above the ground as he read it," Alright so Konoha is to the left, Some other village to the right, and Iwa is behind me...we are going to Konoha so we go left," smiling he would put the goggles onto his face and began to ascend into the air and was soon zooming back through the air.

As Bankotsu continued to travel through the air, he was certain that he was going to make it there before lunch until that dreaded sound occurred...he had gotten hungry and it was not a good thing. Landing once again on the ground Bankotsu would land near a grassy patch and look around for a moment as the goggles sat on his neck," Alright this would be a perfect spot for some good lunch and maybe some peace and quiet," after he had spoke, Chomei would agree with him," I agree with you Bankotsu, it is very peaceful time out here," the bijuu soon went quiet as Bankotsu sat down and pulled off a bag of his back.

Plopping down on the bed of grass he would relax and pull out a bow, a pack of ramen, a pot and some ramen. Pouring the water into the pot, he would use Katon element to heat the water to its perfect temperature before pouring it into the bowl and smiling," Ahh there we are, a perfectly good cup of ramen for a perfect day. I think after this if we keep up our current speed we should be in Konoha within early afternoon...maybe earlier than that," he mumbled to himself as he began to eat his ramen, such a beautiful taste this special pork ramen that he had bought yesterday.

A couple of minutes had passed until he had finished his food and put the utensils and pots up before standing up and putting the goggles on his face," Well voice in my head let's get going, don't want to be late or anything," smiling he jumped onto the board and started it, taking off into the air. Now the the belly had been full, Bankotsu had took off full speed through the skies of Kusa and soon passed through its borders.

Sure enough his assumption was correct as he now passed over the boarders of the Fire nation and soon found himself coming up to the forest. Lowering himself to where he was hovering above the ground, he would look around the place," well i see why they call this place the village hidden in the leaves huh," swerving through some of the trees to make sure he doesn't hit his ride and mess it up. After thirty minutes of going through the forest he finally made it to the gates of Konoha where he would smile," Bankotsu welcome to Konoha," speaking to himself he would ride up to the gates and smile," Yo."

Word Count- 579

Total Travel: 1057
Back to top Go down

Pitstops, Grass and The Leaf Village [Pt.2 Travel]
Page 1 of 1