Naruto Rebirth Of A New Age
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Rebirth Of A New Age

From The Ashes We Rise Again Stronger Than Ever Before

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» [Jcink]Drips Like Rubies (Naruto, no wc, no stats)
Traveling, Invasion, and Village Rules I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2015 12:56 am by Guest

» Fairy Tail Revolution
Traveling, Invasion, and Village Rules I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2015 1:16 pm by Guest

» The Minetake Clan Of The Mist
Traveling, Invasion, and Village Rules I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2014 5:56 pm by Lucky Minetake

» Naruto: Crisis 3.0
Traveling, Invasion, and Village Rules I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2014 7:13 am by Guest

» Fairy Tail Revolution
Traveling, Invasion, and Village Rules I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2014 7:26 pm by Guest

» Umbra Arion Gami
Traveling, Invasion, and Village Rules I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2014 9:22 pm by Umbra

» Sōru munegaharisakeru ha (Soul Rending Blade)
Traveling, Invasion, and Village Rules I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2014 6:31 pm by Umbra

» Kuroton - Shadow release
Traveling, Invasion, and Village Rules I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2014 6:23 pm by Yukio Inuzuka

» Shinobi revelations
Traveling, Invasion, and Village Rules I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2014 6:02 pm by Guest

Disclaimer
Naruto Rebirth of a New Age does not own Naruto, nor the rights to it. Naruto(c) is owned by Masashi Kishimoto and all ideas are the property of their respective owners.
Wordcount Tool
Word Length: 0
Our Affiliate Icons
Traveling, Invasion, and Village Rules Afflia11

Partners

Traveling, Invasion, and Village Rules Enhf

Vote For Us!!

C'mon and Vote!

Traveling, Invasion, and Village Rules

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Komizu
Jounin
Jounin
Komizu

Ninja Fame : 0

Traveling, Invasion, and Village Rules Empty
PostSubject: Traveling, Invasion, and Village Rules   Traveling, Invasion, and Village Rules I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 23, 2013 2:10 pm

The Map:
^Right click and press "view image" for, well, a better view.

Traveling Rules:

In your ninja career, there are going to be times where you will be forced to leave your home and travel to a completely foreign land. Of course, it's going to be a long road to get from one place to another, especially if it's on foot. Here at NRNA we've come up with a system to deal with this small problem:

• If only going one country over (for example, I'm in the Land of Fire and I'm simply going to the Land of Waterfalls) then the word requirement is 1000.
• If going 2 countries over, then the word count is raised to 1,500.
• Now, if a ninja is going over any more than 2 countries, then the word count can range from 2000-3000 (depending on the distance.)

If traveling is done by a faster means of transportation (such as flying, teleportation, ect) there will be a 500 WC deduction.

When done with more than one person, the group will have to post until they reach the desired word count.

Invasion Rules:
Since everyone seems to want more territory, we at NRNA came up with... a fun way to invade other villages.

First of all, one must be an A-Rank ninja or higher to even bother trying to conquer a village. This way we won't have some weakling get themselves killed once they take a single step (Yes, you guys will have to start out as weaklings). If doing it in a group of ninja (or even by yourself), then you will have to work your way up to the required WC. At the moment we only have Major Villages available to take over. But no worries, once we add minor lands there will be ways to conquer those as well.

When taking over a Major:
-Must post at the village's gates
-Word requirement is 8k (8,000)
-If a shinobi from that village does not post in 48 hours, then you automatically invaded that village.

Kages and/or Anbu can play as NPC ninja from their village and defend it. However, they will need to buy these platoons using the village funding (explained below). No worries, the prices won't be too high! :D

Small Platoon (10 ninja): 10,000 ryo.
Normal Platoon (20 ninja): 20,000 ryo.
Large Platoon (30 ninja): 30,000 ryo.

The Kage of each Major will need to create their own defenses by using the item template and posting in the Item Submission forum. A mod will then look over the app, tell you what to fix, and if they see it's okay will approve it!

Village Rules:
Each village has it's own amount of rules, created by their Kage. However, these are a set of rules/guidelines that are universal. Everyone will have to obey them, no matter what.

All villages will have their own funding, this is what the Kage will use to enhance it's defenses, pay it's ninja, ect ect. Each Kage will have to post their funding in the Village Center.

Konohagakure: 510,000 ryo.
Sunagakure: 500,000 ryo.
Iwagakure: 450,000 ryo.
Kirigakure: 400,000 ryo.
Kumogakure: 470,000 ryo.

The income for each village will be dependent upon how much money is earned from missions. Another method would be villagers selling custom items to other villagers. With every mission done the village would get 40% out of the reward. Note: Kages can not use the village funds for personal uses.

Due to everyone having greedy ninja, (yes, everyone wants the god damn money) villages shall pay their shinobi. These prices won't be very high though, this way they will have to work and do missions to earn more. Here are the amounts each ninja will be paid weekly:

Genin: 50 ryo.
Chuunin: 100 ryo.
Jounin/Anbu: 200 ryo.
Kage/Sannin: 400 ryo.

This also applies to Missing Nins in organizations.

Sub-Section: Academy Rules:
Every village is going to have Academy Students with the dream of becoming ninja! In this part of the Village Rules, I'll be explaining how you handle these twerps!

Naturally, each village will have it's own set of rules. Due to this each Kage will post their set of Genin Exam/Academy Rules in the Ninja Academy. It can't be anything too brutal though, like in Kirigakure how Students were pitted against each other. If a Mod/Admin sees that then it's a No-No. The higher ranking ninja of the village(Chuunin+) can teach Students in different threads, being the ones to enforce these rules.
Back to top Go down

Traveling, Invasion, and Village Rules
Page 1 of 1