Naruto Rebirth Of A New Age
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Rebirth Of A New Age

From The Ashes We Rise Again Stronger Than Ever Before

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» [Jcink]Drips Like Rubies (Naruto, no wc, no stats)
Basic Site Rules(Read First!) I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2015 12:56 am by Guest

» Fairy Tail Revolution
Basic Site Rules(Read First!) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2015 1:16 pm by Guest

» The Minetake Clan Of The Mist
Basic Site Rules(Read First!) I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2014 5:56 pm by Lucky Minetake

» Naruto: Crisis 3.0
Basic Site Rules(Read First!) I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2014 7:13 am by Guest

» Fairy Tail Revolution
Basic Site Rules(Read First!) I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2014 7:26 pm by Guest

» Umbra Arion Gami
Basic Site Rules(Read First!) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2014 9:22 pm by Umbra

» Sōru munegaharisakeru ha (Soul Rending Blade)
Basic Site Rules(Read First!) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2014 6:31 pm by Umbra

» Kuroton - Shadow release
Basic Site Rules(Read First!) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2014 6:23 pm by Yukio Inuzuka

» Shinobi revelations
Basic Site Rules(Read First!) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2014 6:02 pm by Guest

Disclaimer
Naruto Rebirth of a New Age does not own Naruto, nor the rights to it. Naruto(c) is owned by Masashi Kishimoto and all ideas are the property of their respective owners.
Wordcount Tool
Word Length: 0
Our Affiliate Icons
Basic Site Rules(Read First!) Afflia11

Partners

Basic Site Rules(Read First!) Enhf

Vote For Us!!

C'mon and Vote!

Basic Site Rules(Read First!)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Laido
Kazekage
Kazekage
Laido

Ninja Fame : 0

Basic Site Rules(Read First!) Empty
PostSubject: Basic Site Rules(Read First!)   Basic Site Rules(Read First!) I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 03, 2013 7:10 pm

These are Rebirth's site-wide rules, and they apply to all people on this site, even the members of staff. Let me say this once more:

NOBODY IS ABOVE THE RULES

These rules may be amended later as new problems occur. It is the member's job to stay up-to-date on these rules, though the members of staff will inform members of changes to these rules as a courtesy.

1. All members must follow these rules.
2. It is expected that all members maintain a courteous and tactful relation with one another. It is understood that this is not always possible; it is merely expected.
3. A member's character and the member themselves are not necessarily the same person; while one character may be extremely disrespectful to another character, the two members should not take this disrespect personally.
4. Profanity (including sexual content) is allowed to a certain extent. Posts entirely filled with profanity are, of course, not allowed. Sexual conduct (and misconduct) can be performed, but not in its entirety. A "fade-to-black" is the preferred method of ending this type of roleplay before sexual description. If you really wanna do that kind of thing, take it to PMs, you perverts. This rule also applies to the chatbox.
5. Godmodding in any form is not allowed, including "vague manipulation". Godmodding here is described as "using non-standard methods to gain an advantage beyond normal play." This includes, but is not limited to: describing actions not performed by the opponent, attempting to control the environment beyond the use of jutsu or techniques, auto-hitting, bunnying, ability to completely ignore damage, etc. It is the job of those in the staff to determine when godmodding is being used and to discipline those who are breaking the rules.
6. The ruling of mods or admins is not necessarily final. If a member feels that the ruling of a moderator or admin is unfair, they may take up a complaint with someone next in the chain of command. The ruling of the webmaster IS final.
7. Any and all complaints must be respectful, descriptive, and mature. Complaints that do not meet any of these requirements will not even be looked at or responded to.
8. No "mass-advertising" will be allowed. This includes mass PMs or advertising in the chatbox. Affiliates are approved or denied based on the decisions of the moderators and admins of the site. Links to other forums may be freely given in the chatbox with permission from a moderator or administrator.
9. One-line posts are not allowed in roleplaying topics, save for an out-of-character request to hold the topic for a specific reason.
Iamnotabot
10. If a person is inactive for two weeks or more without giving a reason in the Absence topic, their character is considered forfeit; that character has, for all intents and purposes "disappeared". The character is not dead and their items or jutsu cannot be claimed by any other members, with the exception of legendary equipment. If that member requests to have their character reinstated after their hiatus, they are free to resume, and are allowed to make up any reason they like to explain their disappearance. Characters that disappear and have their legendary equipment already reclaimed by another character will resume without that equipment.
11. Killing IS allowed, under specific situations. Killing is always avoidable for those who are strategically gifted enough, but it is suggested that all low-ranking members try to be careful.
12. Excluding putting a topic on hold for a ruling or some other official reason, if a person does not post in a combat topic after 48 hours, that person is treated as though they had done nothing that round, and so their opponent is allowed to follow through with an action on their next post.
13. Post order must be followed in all combat topics, with the exception of Rule 12.
14. All rules above that are applicable to the chatbox apply to the chatbox.

Breaking the rules will result in a warning, followed by a one-hour ban, followed by a 24-hour ban, followed by an IP-ban for one week, and finally a permanent IP-ban, with no hope for an appeal. Most of these disciplinary actions have a certain statute of limitations, with the exception of an IP-ban for a week and the permanent IP-ban. If a member receives a warning for breaking a rule, then goes six months without another slip-up, their next slip-up will result in a warning, rather than a one-hour ban. After three warnings, however, the one-hour ban will be automatic and immediate. IT IS THE DUTY OF THE ADMINISTRATORS TO KEEP TRACK OF THESE DISCIPLINARY ACTIONS, INCLUDING DATES OF SAID DISCIPLINARY ACTIONS!
Back to top Go down
The Allen
Admin

Ninja Fame : 0

Basic Site Rules(Read First!) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Basic Site Rules(Read First!)   Basic Site Rules(Read First!) I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 05, 2013 12:05 am

Actually added the rules instead of keeping it as a placeholder... Let me know if any of these seem unfair or unneeded, or a loophole is plainly obvious. Or even less-than-obvious.

NOTE: Added Rules 12 and 13
Back to top Go down

Basic Site Rules(Read First!)
Page 1 of 1