Naruto Rebirth Of A New Age
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Rebirth Of A New Age

From The Ashes We Rise Again Stronger Than Ever Before

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» [Jcink]Drips Like Rubies (Naruto, no wc, no stats)
The Death and Rebirth of a Uchiha I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2015 12:56 am by Guest

» Fairy Tail Revolution
The Death and Rebirth of a Uchiha I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2015 1:16 pm by Guest

» The Minetake Clan Of The Mist
The Death and Rebirth of a Uchiha I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2014 5:56 pm by Lucky Minetake

» Naruto: Crisis 3.0
The Death and Rebirth of a Uchiha I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2014 7:13 am by Guest

» Fairy Tail Revolution
The Death and Rebirth of a Uchiha I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2014 7:26 pm by Guest

» Umbra Arion Gami
The Death and Rebirth of a Uchiha I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2014 9:22 pm by Umbra

» Sōru munegaharisakeru ha (Soul Rending Blade)
The Death and Rebirth of a Uchiha I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2014 6:31 pm by Umbra

» Kuroton - Shadow release
The Death and Rebirth of a Uchiha I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2014 6:23 pm by Yukio Inuzuka

» Shinobi revelations
The Death and Rebirth of a Uchiha I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2014 6:02 pm by Guest

Disclaimer
Naruto Rebirth of a New Age does not own Naruto, nor the rights to it. Naruto(c) is owned by Masashi Kishimoto and all ideas are the property of their respective owners.
Wordcount Tool
Word Length: 0
Our Affiliate Icons
The Death and Rebirth of a Uchiha Afflia11

Partners

The Death and Rebirth of a Uchiha Enhf

Vote For Us!!

C'mon and Vote!

The Death and Rebirth of a Uchiha

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kouketsu Uchiha
Mizukage
Mizukage
Kouketsu Uchiha

Ninja Fame : 0

The Death and Rebirth of a Uchiha Empty
PostSubject: The Death and Rebirth of a Uchiha   The Death and Rebirth of a Uchiha I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 28, 2014 2:14 pm

The Mizukage of Kirigakure took a deep breathe, he was homesick. Now, yes he had killed his father but he still wanted to go see his mother and brother. To see how they had faired in all of these years he had been gone and participating as a Shinobi. He had done so many things throughout his age, but not once had he even considered going back. He feared what they would say about him. Why he had run off and why he'd killed their father like that. He didn't mean to but it just ended up turning out that way. Life was painful and evil. It could take away everything you ever stood for and dangle it right in front of your eyes. In the end you still must persevere and continue on in life. That was the way of the Shinobi. Ironically, Kouketsu would soon know how true that statement was. He was a man of peace and love, but that alone could never survive, you needed the help of everyone around you to achieve that goal. Alas, not even his own people in Kirigakure had wanted such peace. They said they did but they never actually meant it. It was a two faced lie Kouketsu could see through. He didn't need the Sharingan to see that. It was all written on their oh so readable faces. They weren't skilled as a Shinobi in that field of work so it was easily read. Such a tragedy that humans lived that way. Always craving war, but always denying it. Hell, Kouketsu was always pushed for war. Maybe not directly but he had been nudged sometimes to fight a war he didn't need. Some of the villagers would suggest "containing" villages. Since it seemed that things were getting out of control. The most recent complaints were about Konohagakure. It seemed that they were having a good amount of trouble from random ninja intruding on their villages. Having ANBU set up around the general area was ultimately a good idea. It could be seen as a sign of distrust, but Kouketsu saw it as a protective tactic. Set up the ANBU, make sure Kirigakure would know when Konohagakure was in trouble.

It was all just protective measures. That's all it was. At least, that's what he believed it to be. He didn't know that the ANBU actually running it had been keeping tabs on Konoha. They made sure nothing in Konoha would affect Kirigakure in any way. If it had, the kage would be notified and given the story that they were doing their usual run when things got seemingly out of hand. Kouketsu would then be persuaded to join the conflict and settle the matters at hand. If it led to war then so be it. The ANBU felt they were more than capable to fight against anyone. Too bad Kouketsu had thought differently. He was still the easy going peace fairing Uchiha. Any other Uchiha would be disgusted with their kin. How could such eyes of hatred and power be given to the man the likes of this? Kouketsu was privy and knowledgeable of what went on when peace was a fleeting thought and war was reality. When his father wasn't drunk or abusive, he told them of the many battles him and his comrades had been in. Never once taking out the bits that probably should have been. His father never denied the cruelty of either sides, nor judged which side was less cruel. He merely told the stories and said the truth and nothing but the truth in an unwavering tone. Sometimes, Kouketsu wished he could own such conviction his father once had.

It was just a thought. Kouketsu never really acted out because of them. It was essential that the kage of each village thought of their villagers, not themselves. Kouketsu tried to act accordingly to those demands and concerns. If his people in Kirigakure needed something. He would make sure they got it, no matter the consequences. Soon that would not be the case. He would be corrupted by the ways of the world and how it worked. His homesickness would naw at him for a great deal until such event came into play. The world would unleash a pinnacle of death, passing judgement on the kage's sins and then turning him inside out. If only the man knew what was exactly in store for him. Maybe then he would have heeded both his mother and father's warnings. Not just his mother's. Oh how he missed her, his heart pained to go see her again. Knowing he himself had probably caused the turmoil that he had left her in. Why hadn't his father just been a kinder and gentler person. He assumed he had been, possibly when his father wasn't a Shinobi. When he hadn't gone to war those many years ago. Would it have been possible if his father had just denounced the ways of the Uchiha before and then left them, to become a much nicer person in general? Maybe he could have been, who knows. It was just another fleeting though, just like peace. One day Kouketsu would go back to meet his family again. To show them that he had grown stronger, that he would now be able to protect anyone he cared for. Even his village full of followers. Hopefully his brother hadn't gone and done the same Kouketsu had done. Joined a village and become a Shinobi. Such a life made people forget of their families, their past. One could only hope that that didn't happen to his once childhood best friend. He was the only one who comforted him during his father's raging fits. His mother only tried to ignore the fact that they were beaten. Maybe she grew to forgive the young boy she once cared for so long ago. Maybe not. One could only go and ask if they really wanted to know. Kouketsu would go do it. Just he hadn't had the time lately to go.

WC: 1012
Back to top Go down
Kouketsu Uchiha
Mizukage
Mizukage
Kouketsu Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: The Death and Rebirth of a Uchiha   The Death and Rebirth of a Uchiha I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2014 7:25 pm

Since Kouketsu had been elected as kage of Kirigakure he had been pushed for war. By any means necessary, they would try to persuade him. The people, everyone. They all had a hand in trying to get him to create a war no one ever needed. The most common one was to acquire a Bijuu. Any Bijuu that wasn't already taken was up for grabs. However, Kouketsu knew that when a Bijuu arrived, so did an enormous amount of corruption. The greediness and gluttony of those with high power. Kouketsu was fortunate enough to have a mother that taught him differently then the rest of the people that so called "ran" the world. The most desired Bijuu was the 2 Tailed feline. The flames impressed everyone in Kirigakure, even Kouketsu. The problem was that Kouketsu wasn't exactly specialized in in the art of Fuuinjutsu. It was commonly used for summons and the sealing of Bijuu into Jinchuriki. Kouketsu had only a handful of ANBU that was specialized in that particular area. That wouldn't be enough to take on a fabled beast of enormous proportions and chakra. It was said that the Mangekyo Sharingan was able to control the beasts of chakra. The art of Genjutsu allowed such a thing. The Genjutsu in the Mangekyo was said to be even stronger than the three tomoe. Kouketsu hadn't experienced the Mangekyo yet so he didn't exactly know. The power to be able to control a Bijuu was temptation enough to even go after one. However, Kouketsu knew he could survive up against a Bijuu, but what about his fellow ANBU and villagers?

He knew if they were put up against such a monstrosity, they wouldn't be able to survive the massacre. Most of them wouldn't anyways. He would try to keep them all safe, but he knew deep down, it would be for not and in vain. Such a problem would occur multiple times every time he'd try to protect his villagers. It was sad that the villagers would follow this torn leader into battle without hesitation. Their devotion all laid on the line for a beast used for war and leverage against all other villages. It was a sad sad thing that Kouketsu had to think about. But if the villagers absolutely wanted a Bijuu, he'd have to give them one. There were cons and pros to being a good kage. You had to follow the people even if you knew that they were all wrong. The pros to that was having the village love and adore you. They wouldn't oppress you, and they wouldn't try to revolt. It was the whole good and bad thing. Kouketsu was for now, a "good guy", doing things beneficial for the village and not himself. Why had the people loved war so much? Well, it was in their nature to love it. For generations upon generations there was war. No one ever breaking the apparent cycle of destruction. No, it wasn't the villagers that loved conflict so much. It's humans that are the ones that love it. It's human nature to love conflict. From kids that dash to go see a fight on the playground or adults waging war on who gets what Bijuu. It was all just plain old human nature. Such a disappointment the human race was. Even Kouketsu thought of gaining unbelievable power himself one day. Being so powerful that no one could stand against him without fear. A power that would unite the nations into one entity. Such dreams were cast aside though, they weren't needed for a peace loving man. It brought trouble and it cast him into the very first Uchiha's curse. The Curse of Hatred. A deep pain that made most men go absolutely crazy. It had to be suppressed among the years and forgotten of.

Alas Kouketsu would know the inevitable feeling. It just hadn't been realized yet, what the true purpose of the Uchiha were. Such a shame too, Kouketsu was a rather nice person and kage at that. To be consumed by hatred would make the world that much worse. Kouketsu looked up from his desk and pondered on whether or not to continue looking for the Bijuu the village continued to ask for. It was said Bijuu were created by one man. A sage that once fought a monster of ten tails. It was passed down by generations of Uchiha, the fable of the Sage. The monster was defeated and split into nine different parts, nine different Bijuu. That is the story of the Bijuu, of how they actually came to be. It intrigued Kouketsu on how the Uchiha knew these old stories. How they knew what the Mangekyo was, how they even found a new evolution to the Sharingan. How they even thought of suppressing a Bijuu with their ocular powers. It was all just very interesting. How far and advanced the Uchiha have gone with their power and combat prowess. It made Kouketsu want to try these out himself. Of course he would need the fabled Mangekyo first before he could do it anyways. That's what he was going to strive for now, to gain such a strength that could even suppress a Bijuu and keep it from attacking a village. It was all just so unbelievable and yet some fables have a little bit of truth in it. They couldn't have just sprouted from no where. Yet, Kouketsu didn't know the requirements for such power. He would still acquire it anyways. It was his destiny to follow down the path of his Uchiha brothers. No one could escape their destiny, and that's what he had been trying to do his whole life, even if he hadn't known it yet. Kouketsu got up from his seat and walked towards the door, leaving behind the world he knew for once and for all. He had made his decision. He was going to continue tracking the Bijuu and even go see his parent and brother, see how they had been doing all these years.

WC: 1012
Total WC: 2024
Back to top Go down
Kouketsu Uchiha
Mizukage
Mizukage
Kouketsu Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: The Death and Rebirth of a Uchiha   The Death and Rebirth of a Uchiha I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2014 6:55 pm

Kouketsu stepped outside his door and closed it behind him quietly. There were other people around the area that were also working and Kouketsu would rather not listen to them complain of how loud he was being. It got annoying sometimes and he liked to avoid the situation entirely. So, whenever leaving his area of work, he would close the door and try to be as quiet as possible. It led to a positive work force and area. Free of potential whiners. After his little thought concluded, Kouketsu heard footsteps echo and grow louder as they drew nearer. It was more of a tap tap tap then a dull sound. It wasn't quick though, it was the sound of slow and rhythmic tapping. Continuously tapping for quite some time. He had the slowly creeping suspicion that someone wanted to speak with him. There were no other rooms down the hallway and the individual continued to walk forward without hesitation. It shouldn't be that urgent if they weren't moving all that fast. Kouketsu was getting rather impatient trying to wait for the person that took their time. It was really boring just sitting there waiting for someone to actually get to where you were, especially if they felt the need to take all day to do it. Rather than sitting there, he began to walk in the direction of the person walking directly towards him. When he finally came into view of the person he immediately stopped in his tracks. It was the ANBU leader. He had returned apparently. The tapping noise wasted by a wooden staff it seemed. It would tap in rhythm to his steps.

"Ah Kouketsu! Pleasure to meet you once again. Now you already know why I have returned to you. Or you should know at least. The people have spoken and they would like their answer. We cannot afford to wait any longer. How are you going to respond? As you know, there are two reactions to the decision you make. You alone will decide that."

"Yes, Shisui. It's a pleasure to see you...too. As for your purpose of being here again, I know all too well what you are here for. I know exactly what my answer is and I know that the village could go either way. I've made my decision. Go ahead, track the Bijuu. But I would also like for you to locate my previous home. The one I was born in. You see to me that that's done, I will have no qualms in finding the Bijuu myself. With that said, you may leave me once more."

A sly grin would appear on the elder's face and he would nod slightly to his higher ranked associate.

"Thank you Mizukage. I'll see to it that your family home is found and that the Bijuu is tracked down. Don't you worry, we aren't called the elite for no reason."

The man with the wooden staff had disappeared into a cloud of smoke, leaving Kouketsu with a grim look on his face. Kouketsu didn't trust the man even the least bit. But he was reliable and he had to give him that. It didn't mean he was trustworthy, it just meant he could expect results from the man. Reliable or not, his ANBU were still needed to get the job done. He desperately needed to see his family once more, he couldn't stand them not knowing how great he'd become. All in spite of him being raised by a power hungry man, and a peace loving woman. It was true in some sense, opposites attract. The bad thing is, those relationships don't last too long. In Kouketsu's case, killing his father. Every day he had to live down with what he had done to them. Soon he was going to meet them and apologize for his rash actions and make it up to them. Of course, he would even try to persuade them into coming back with him to Kiri. He would then be reunited with his family. If anything could actually make Kouketsu extremely happy and excited, it was that. Kouketsu was getting all riled up just thinking about it. It was getting him into such a pleasant mood.

Running a village was a hard thing to do. You had to meet with the demands of the villagers, even if it's a relatively dumb demand, and you had to please the villagers. You may also have to spend money and watch the flow of money in case of theft. Kouketsu on the other hand, had a secretary. She was a pretty attractive one if he may add. Ample bust and some nice curves, however, this was neither the time or place so he disregarded the thought. Women was such a distraction for Kouketsu, whether he was in the mood or not. He didn't sleep with them, but he loved to socialize and flirt with them. He used to be known for flirting with girls in battle on both sides. Whether they were enemies or not. He started this bad habit in his late teen years as a Jounin. He would constantly flirt with them and he would constantly continue to be scolded by His "brother" Nobu. He would even try to flirt with the older women he encountered in battle. Most of the time they were the enemy. It amused him and only made him want to flirt more when they refused his advances. The time for fun was over though, he had to be a representative of the Mist and a respectable man for all. It was indeed a hard job.

Kouketsu continued his strides towards the stairs that would take him to the lower floor. He would quicken his pace as he descended down the stairs and then slow down once more when he made it down. He said a little hello to the secretary at the main desk and opened the doors to the village. He looked back once more, then exited the building.

WC: 1005
Total WC: 3029
Back to top Go down
Kouketsu Uchiha
Mizukage
Mizukage
Kouketsu Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: The Death and Rebirth of a Uchiha   The Death and Rebirth of a Uchiha I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2014 9:52 pm

Kouketsu stepped out into the cold and foggy air of Kirigakure. The sun was obscured by the fog and the mist brushed up against his skin. It was pleasant and calm, just how he chose to keep things. He heard the door finally close shut and he took a few steps and watched as a couple walked by his path. He gave a curt nod to them and continued walking on his little path. At the moment, he had no real purpose or reason in going out. He really just wanted some air and decided walking around a bit could kill some time until the ANBU came back with the news on both topics. He would just wait around a bit and then take off towards the Bijuu and his home. He didn't really want the mission to succeed because of the high risk and the immediate danger everyone would be put into. It was an unnecessary task for something that Kouketsu was not comfortable with. It could and possibly would be seen by the other villages as preparation for war or defense of attack. Either way, the other villages could react in either retaliation, or finding their own Bijuu that weren't captured and controlled yet. Kouketsu preferred not to have that happen and didn't want the mess that came with it. All the accusations about the village and himself. In the end, he still needed to please his newfound family, the village. Yep, that's what every decision was based off, what was good for the village. If something didn't benefit the village, then why make it in the first place? If it had a negative effect on the village, why even think of it? That's what went through his mind at times, the village nearly consumed him, making him their puppet. Being pulled and yanked in every direction possible, being thrown into tough situations, being questioned every second of the way. Sometimes, he got tired of helping the village. Whenever it really came down to it though, Kouketsu would do what was good for the village and not what benefited himself.

He would do several loops of circles around the village casually saying hello to anyone that would take the time to strike a conversation with the Mizukage. Most would ask him for advice on certain matters, ask for help with tedious and menial tasks. Others would ask him of whether he decided on actually obtaining a Bijuu to protect the village. His response would always be that it was classified information that only he and the higher ups would know. They would find out sooner or later what was going on and it would either please or agitate them, as there were a good handful of people protesting the capture of a Bijuu. It wasn't enough though, they were a handful but that was about it. They ran in circles with posters taped to sticks and screamed all day. Didn't they have jobs to get to? Regardless, they were there. It should have pleased him to see some people on his side, but when you have people constantly screaming at the top of their lungs all the time even when you're trying to sleep, it could get really annoying. Sometimes he wishes that he could throw a brick at them just to scare them. He knew though that the news of the Mizukage "assaulting" his own villagers would be national. All over each and every village. Unfortunately he still had a image to keep in place and a guilty conscience. All that played a big part in politics and warfare. Some could see it as weak, others could see it as a weakness. Kouketsu really didn't care what others thought of him, all except the villagers themselves of course. The higher ups, well all they were was just a group of advisors and the elderly and the ANBU. The only ones who he would count in a serious matter would be the elderly. The ANBU and the advisors continuously schemed together and Kouketsu didn't trust them. They were shady people doing shady things.

Even so he still needed them. The village still must be a democracy, therefor they cannot be taken from the village and cast out to fend for themselves. Boy would he love to do that. It would definitely save Kouketsu a handful of headaches. Kouketsu strolled towards a well known bar in the village. It had lights on the outside as well as speakers too. You could hear nice jazz music playing on the outside and once you took a step into the inside of the bar you heard dishes clanging, people having a good time, and even the sound of the employees having a good time. Around every other establishment Kouketsu had been at, the employees almost never enjoyed themselves. It was a nice environment.

Kouketsu waved towards a waitress as he sat in the nearest booth to the exit. The waitress' eyes bulged as she saw the Mizukage take a seat in her work place. It was unreal! The Mizukage taking a liking to the restaurant she worked in. She immediately dropped everything and ran to her superior with a note pad and pen in hand.

"Hello Mizukage-sama. It's an honor to meet you here! Anything you'd like?"

"Ah no food thank you. Maybe some water though? I'm just here to blow off some steam and wait a bit for someone's arrival"

"Ok, I see. One water coming right up, free of charge."

With that, the girl took off and appeared no sooner with a glass of water in hand and a smile plastered onto her face. She turned again and ran towards the back room of the restaurant with news about her experience with the Mizukage. The Mizukage took a sip of his glass and looked around, there were some locals and what looked to be a suspicious group of men sitting in a corner booth on the other side of the building. Best to keep an eye on the men in case they tried anything. Well most suspicious people did, either demanding something from the Mizukage or attacking him. Everyone wanted a piece of the kage. Whether it be politically or physically.

WC: 1042
Total WC: 4071
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Death and Rebirth of a Uchiha   The Death and Rebirth of a Uchiha I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Death and Rebirth of a Uchiha
Page 1 of 1