Naruto Rebirth Of A New Age
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Rebirth Of A New Age

From The Ashes We Rise Again Stronger Than Ever Before

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» [Jcink]Drips Like Rubies (Naruto, no wc, no stats)
Ren Uchiha I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2015 12:56 am by Guest

» Fairy Tail Revolution
Ren Uchiha I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2015 1:16 pm by Guest

» The Minetake Clan Of The Mist
Ren Uchiha I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2014 5:56 pm by Lucky Minetake

» Naruto: Crisis 3.0
Ren Uchiha I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2014 7:13 am by Guest

» Fairy Tail Revolution
Ren Uchiha I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2014 7:26 pm by Guest

» Umbra Arion Gami
Ren Uchiha I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2014 9:22 pm by Umbra

» Sōru munegaharisakeru ha (Soul Rending Blade)
Ren Uchiha I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2014 6:31 pm by Umbra

» Kuroton - Shadow release
Ren Uchiha I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2014 6:23 pm by Yukio Inuzuka

» Shinobi revelations
Ren Uchiha I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2014 6:02 pm by Guest

Disclaimer
Naruto Rebirth of a New Age does not own Naruto, nor the rights to it. Naruto(c) is owned by Masashi Kishimoto and all ideas are the property of their respective owners.
Wordcount Tool
Word Length: 0
Our Affiliate Icons
Ren Uchiha Afflia11

Partners

Ren Uchiha Enhf

Vote For Us!!

C'mon and Vote!

Ren Uchiha

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ren Uchiha
B-Rank Missing Nin
B-Rank Missing Nin
Ren Uchiha

Ninja Fame : 2

Ren Uchiha Empty
PostSubject: Ren Uchiha   Ren Uchiha I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 12:06 am

Ren Uchiha

Ren:

Basic Information:

Name: Ren Uchiha
Nickname: Renny, The Flash
Height: 5'6
Weight: 120
Clan: Uchiha
Bloodline: Sharingan (1st Tomoe)
Biju: -

Shinobi Information

Village: Formerly Kumogakure
Element(s): Raiton, Suiton
Specialties: Ninjutsu - Expert, Weaponry - Adept

The Shinobi

Physical Description: Sky blue eyes, a slim figure, and long, silky black hair. Yep, this girl has it all. She stand at a height of 5'6, being taller than a majority of other females she knows. Her skin has a light tan complexion along with being soft and smooth. There isn't a blemish or pimple in sight (Of course, she would die if there was any present). Her light blue pools (eyes) can make any man drown in them while her breasts are a nice C-Cup. The girl's teeth are a nice white, almost blinding whoever looks at them.
Clothing/Gear: Ren can wear multiple outfits for her normal attire. However, most people see her in a white shirt with a black vest placed over it. For the lower body, she wears white shorts that stops an inch below her knees and a chain on her left side that hangs from her waist to her knee as well. On her feet are black shinobi sandals that reach up to her ankles (as they always do for anyone). Most of the time she lets her jet black hair fall over her shoulders, but sometimes she puts it up in a ponytail held by a blue clip. For a little extra, on her head lies a white cap turned backwards while a small crystal necklace can be seen on her neck.

Personality: Ren is an individual who can be laid back and stay quiet when need be. She doesn't enjoy being the one in the spotlight or causing a ruckus for no reason. The girl is very reserved and can hide her emotions well, only sometimes do they ever get the best of her. Despite this, the young Uchiha has a bit of a sadistic streak. She enjoys it when her enemies suffer and likes torturing her comrades from time to time. Though she doesn't look it, Ren can have a very good sense of humor. Whether it be laughing at someone's pain or just simply cracking up random jokes, she can be funny either way. But, that's only when she feels like it... Anywho, she can be a very stern person at times. When this girl wants something to be done, SHE WANTS IT DONE. No questions asked! There are also moments when she completely changes her demeanor into a childish one, being stubborn and doing silly gestures at the people around her. All in all, Ren is a very interesting girl! (*cough*Bipolar much*cough*)

Likes: Herself, The Spring/Summer, Training, Being Free, Relaxing, Torturing people, ect.
Dislikes: The Cold, Feeling Weak, Being Ignored, Being Cooped Up, Loud Noises, ect.

Background:
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Izuno Uchiha
S-Rank Missing Nin
S-Rank Missing Nin
Izuno Uchiha

Ninja Fame : 1

Ren Uchiha Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ren Uchiha   Ren Uchiha I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 12:15 am

I like this character...

Ren Uchiha Izunos10
Back to top Go down

Ren Uchiha
Page 1 of 1