Naruto Rebirth Of A New Age
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Rebirth Of A New Age

From The Ashes We Rise Again Stronger Than Ever Before

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» [Jcink]Drips Like Rubies (Naruto, no wc, no stats)
Uchiha, Sasuto I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2015 12:56 am by Guest

» Fairy Tail Revolution
Uchiha, Sasuto I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2015 1:16 pm by Guest

» The Minetake Clan Of The Mist
Uchiha, Sasuto I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2014 5:56 pm by Lucky Minetake

» Naruto: Crisis 3.0
Uchiha, Sasuto I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2014 7:13 am by Guest

» Fairy Tail Revolution
Uchiha, Sasuto I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2014 7:26 pm by Guest

» Umbra Arion Gami
Uchiha, Sasuto I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2014 9:22 pm by Umbra

» Sōru munegaharisakeru ha (Soul Rending Blade)
Uchiha, Sasuto I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2014 6:31 pm by Umbra

» Kuroton - Shadow release
Uchiha, Sasuto I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2014 6:23 pm by Yukio Inuzuka

» Shinobi revelations
Uchiha, Sasuto I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2014 6:02 pm by Guest

Disclaimer
Naruto Rebirth of a New Age does not own Naruto, nor the rights to it. Naruto(c) is owned by Masashi Kishimoto and all ideas are the property of their respective owners.
Wordcount Tool
Word Length: 0
Our Affiliate Icons
Uchiha, Sasuto Afflia11

Partners

Uchiha, Sasuto Enhf

Vote For Us!!

C'mon and Vote!

Uchiha, Sasuto

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Eternal
Chuunin
Chuunin
Eternal

Ninja Fame : 0

Uchiha, Sasuto Empty
PostSubject: Uchiha, Sasuto   Uchiha, Sasuto I_icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2014 6:38 pm

Uchiha, Sasuto

Uchiha, Sasuto:

Basic Information:

Name: Uchiha, Sasuto
Nickname: N/A
Height: 4'1"
Weight: 46lb
Clan: Uchiha
Bloodline: Fire Release/Sharingan
Biju: N/A

Shinobi Information

Village: Konohagakure no Sato
Element(s): Fire
Specialties:

• Weaponry Novice

The Shinobi

Physical Description: His pigmentation reflects the moon with it's smooth but slightly rigid tanned surface. His eyes are said to be hatred itself, but they represent optimism in each crimson iris. His hair is black, slanted to the right and matted down, and includes bangs going down on either side of his face to his chin. He is Uchiha, Sasuto, the man with eyes who define the moon.

His bangs are usually kept short due to the fact that his older sister, his motherly figure, insists on doing so. He prefers his bangs longer, however, but it's very rare that it ever happens.
Clothing/Gear:  Often, he finds himself wearing a long sleeved black shirt with a high collar and white cargo boots in casual situations. Usually he doesn't wear anything else with it, but sometimes he may wear a kunai pouch strapped to the medium point of his right thigh. Along with that he may wear a black robe with wide arm sleeves, the rest going down to his lower ankles. The robe also has a high collar, and conceals any weapon he may have on him. Very rarely he ever wears anything else other than the stated clothing in this description. He is very picky about his apparel.

Personality: Sasuto is a very intellectual man. He finds himself collecting information from his enemy's movements, emotions and ways of attack, in order to counter it and defeat them efficiently without much difficulty. His sense of focus is alluring, allowing him to ignore the loudest or most irritating things in order to clearly think through situations that prove to be interesting for him. He treats his family just as he treats his friends, by staying quiet and always perceiving something or someone. His calmness is also noticeable within combat, unless he's on the verge of death or a fellow comrade has died, he shows no signs of emotion.

Despite this mask which conceals his emotions, he is just as human as anyone else. He feels pain, happiness, all of the sorts, but he just expresses them in different ways. Sometimes he can be friendly, even enthusiastic, but other times he's just very serious. He never takes the time to perk up this attitude even if someone demands him to or wants him to. People telling him to do something never goes over well, basically he never ends up listening to them unless it seems to be important. He shows a small bit of curiousity in his research on people, objects and things, and volunteeringly will throw himself into a dangerous situation if it proves to be survivable.

Likes: Sasuto shows a strong liking for playing cruel pranks on people, sweet and/or sour foods and training.
Dislikes: He does not like insults to his clan, death threats, spicy or salty foods, tryhards, sexual harassment, squeaky voiced girls, playboys and crazy people.

Background:
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Kankri
A-Rank Missing Nin
A-Rank Missing Nin
Kankri

Ninja Fame : -1

Uchiha, Sasuto Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uchiha, Sasuto   Uchiha, Sasuto I_icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2014 7:58 pm

Uchiha is over populated please pick a different clan/bloodline...
Back to top Go down
Eternal
Chuunin
Chuunin
Eternal

Uchiha, Sasuto Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uchiha, Sasuto   Uchiha, Sasuto I_icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2014 8:08 pm

Yes they probably are overpopulated, but that doesn't mean you should have the right to prohibit me from being one, especially if I'm applying for an Academy Student.

Also, my original character was marked inactive, meaning I'm not actually a Chuunin.
Back to top Go down
Kankri
A-Rank Missing Nin
A-Rank Missing Nin
Kankri

Ninja Fame : -1

Uchiha, Sasuto Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uchiha, Sasuto   Uchiha, Sasuto I_icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2014 4:13 pm

Ok... so let me explain this in very simple words just for you...

You
May
Not
Have
A
Uchiha

We have declined another app i don't care if it is a Uchiha, IT'S NOT GONNA BE ALLOWED!
Back to top Go down
Eternal
Chuunin
Chuunin
Eternal

Uchiha, Sasuto Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uchiha, Sasuto   Uchiha, Sasuto I_icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2014 5:54 pm

Let me make this simple for you in that case:

I
don't
care

Stop
being
a
bitch
and
starting
arguments

You don't even deserve to be a staff member, considering you're such a bitchy little fuck. For the love of god all you do is constantly start arguments with people. It makes me want to thrust my foot into your ass and pull out your ignorance to make you less of a dumb person.
Back to top Go down
Eternal
Chuunin
Chuunin
Eternal

Uchiha, Sasuto Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uchiha, Sasuto   Uchiha, Sasuto I_icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2014 5:57 pm

Actually, fuck this profile, just noticed my other character is still active.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Uchiha, Sasuto Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uchiha, Sasuto   Uchiha, Sasuto I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Uchiha, Sasuto
Page 1 of 1