Naruto Rebirth Of A New Age
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Rebirth Of A New Age

From The Ashes We Rise Again Stronger Than Ever Before

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» [Jcink]Drips Like Rubies (Naruto, no wc, no stats)
Izuno Uchiha -Destruction Incarnate- I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2015 12:56 am by Guest

» Fairy Tail Revolution
Izuno Uchiha -Destruction Incarnate- I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2015 1:16 pm by Guest

» The Minetake Clan Of The Mist
Izuno Uchiha -Destruction Incarnate- I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2014 5:56 pm by Lucky Minetake

» Naruto: Crisis 3.0
Izuno Uchiha -Destruction Incarnate- I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2014 7:13 am by Guest

» Fairy Tail Revolution
Izuno Uchiha -Destruction Incarnate- I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2014 7:26 pm by Guest

» Umbra Arion Gami
Izuno Uchiha -Destruction Incarnate- I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2014 9:22 pm by Umbra

» Sōru munegaharisakeru ha (Soul Rending Blade)
Izuno Uchiha -Destruction Incarnate- I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2014 6:31 pm by Umbra

» Kuroton - Shadow release
Izuno Uchiha -Destruction Incarnate- I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2014 6:23 pm by Yukio Inuzuka

» Shinobi revelations
Izuno Uchiha -Destruction Incarnate- I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2014 6:02 pm by Guest

Disclaimer
Naruto Rebirth of a New Age does not own Naruto, nor the rights to it. Naruto(c) is owned by Masashi Kishimoto and all ideas are the property of their respective owners.
Wordcount Tool
Word Length: 0
Our Affiliate Icons
Izuno Uchiha -Destruction Incarnate- Afflia11

Partners

Izuno Uchiha -Destruction Incarnate- Enhf

Vote For Us!!

C'mon and Vote!

Izuno Uchiha -Destruction Incarnate-

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Izuno Uchiha
S-Rank Missing Nin
S-Rank Missing Nin
Izuno Uchiha

Ninja Fame : 1

Izuno Uchiha -Destruction Incarnate- Empty
PostSubject: Izuno Uchiha -Destruction Incarnate-   Izuno Uchiha -Destruction Incarnate- I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 08, 2013 11:51 am

Uchiha, Izuno

Uchiha, Izuno:

Basic Information:

Name: Uchiha, Izuno
Nickname: Thunder Fang, Izuno the Teleporter
Height: 5"11ft
Weight: 138lb
Clan: Uchiha
Bloodline: Sharingan [Three Tomoe]
Biju: -

Shinobi Information

Village: Formerly Konohagakure.
Element(s): Katon, Raiton, and Doton
Specialties: Ninjutsu (Master), Genjutsu ( Expert), and Weaponry (Adept)

The Shinobi

Physical Description:
The five foot eleven inched missing ninja has a healthy body figure. He is lean and toned, not too muscular however because of his age and developing body. But he has a good lean physique nonetheless. His skin is very smooth and has a light tan complexion. There aren't any blemishes or pimples on his face or any part of his body whatsoever. The young man's back spiked hair hangs down to his shoulders and the bangs drop down along his face, framing it and ending at the cheeks. To sum it up, he is a very handsome fellow, like most of his Uchiha kin. There a few scars on his left arm.

Clothing/Gear: The Uchiha goes with a rather dark and stealthy choice of apparel. He wears a black sleeveless shirt with the Uchiha clan symbol designed onto the back. Tied around his waist is a heavy looking black sash that is attached to two larger metal plates. These black armor plates hang from the sash and over his upper thighs to protect them from harm. To complete the black outfit are his black pants and high boot-like sandals that are also black in color. Dressing like this makes Izuno a tough opponent at night and in dark regions. In place of his old Konohagakure headband are bandages. There are also wrapped bandages around his forearms. Attached to the sash, at his lower back, is a black sheath for his Kusanagi. One would rarely see the Uchiha in this outfit because of the large hooded black cloak that he wears over it; giving him a much more darker look. The equipment pouches are attached to the black sash.

Personality: Izuno is quite the, uh, character. The boy simply doesn't give two shits about anything that isn't interesting or important to him. Suffering from the past-life events had transformed the once gentle boy into a monster. No longer does he view the world as a peaceful sanctuary where people have the opportunity to become great shinobi. Now it's just a business. A corrupt business that will fuck anyone over if things aren't carried out the way the council want it. Izuno rarely even smiles anymore because of the truth to the shinobi world and village system.

There is an intense hatred he holds for anyone in Konohagakure and Bijuu. Mainly because of what the village had done to him and his family. The Uchiha enjoys battling others and is dead honest about what he is able to observe during the battle. There are times where he will compliment you for your impressive skill and times where he'll insult you for your lack of ability; and believe me, he takes pleasure in insulting others if they aren't good enough.

The boy is extremely intelligent and wastes no time in being observant during battle. He is able to quickly think up a strategy in order to defeat anyone that crosses his path, even if they may appear to be stronger. This is a trait that makes him a remarkable shinobi. Besides that, he has a repugnant sense of humor. It's really quite disturbing.

Fear not, there are some warm spots in that cold shell of a heart he has. Someone on close terms with him can be trusted and will see a good side to the Uchiha. That gentle boy he used to be prior to the tragedy that had changed him. That light in the darkness can be reached but it's up to you to figure out how to get to it.......

Likes: Uchiha clan, sweets, salmon rolls, battling, animals, learning.
Dislikes: Konohagakure, anyone who currently lives in Konoha, Senju, corruption, unnecessary killing, Bijuu.

Background:
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Komizu
Jounin
Jounin
Komizu

Ninja Fame : 0

Izuno Uchiha -Destruction Incarnate- Empty
PostSubject: Re: Izuno Uchiha -Destruction Incarnate-   Izuno Uchiha -Destruction Incarnate- I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 08, 2013 5:51 pm

Woah.. I love your character bro.

Approved!
Good job! You didn't fail!
Back to top Go down

Izuno Uchiha -Destruction Incarnate-
Page 1 of 1