Naruto Rebirth Of A New Age
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Rebirth Of A New Age

From The Ashes We Rise Again Stronger Than Ever Before

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» [Jcink]Drips Like Rubies (Naruto, no wc, no stats)
A Worthless Uchiha I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2015 12:56 am by Guest

» Fairy Tail Revolution
A Worthless Uchiha I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2015 1:16 pm by Guest

» The Minetake Clan Of The Mist
A Worthless Uchiha I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2014 5:56 pm by Lucky Minetake

» Naruto: Crisis 3.0
A Worthless Uchiha I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2014 7:13 am by Guest

» Fairy Tail Revolution
A Worthless Uchiha I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2014 7:26 pm by Guest

» Umbra Arion Gami
A Worthless Uchiha I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2014 9:22 pm by Umbra

» Sōru munegaharisakeru ha (Soul Rending Blade)
A Worthless Uchiha I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2014 6:31 pm by Umbra

» Kuroton - Shadow release
A Worthless Uchiha I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2014 6:23 pm by Yukio Inuzuka

» Shinobi revelations
A Worthless Uchiha I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2014 6:02 pm by Guest

Disclaimer
Naruto Rebirth of a New Age does not own Naruto, nor the rights to it. Naruto(c) is owned by Masashi Kishimoto and all ideas are the property of their respective owners.
Wordcount Tool
Word Length: 0
Our Affiliate Icons
A Worthless Uchiha Afflia11

Partners

A Worthless Uchiha Enhf

Vote For Us!!

C'mon and Vote!

A Worthless Uchiha

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kouketsu Uchiha
Mizukage
Mizukage
Kouketsu Uchiha

Ninja Fame : 0

A Worthless Uchiha Empty
PostSubject: A Worthless Uchiha   A Worthless Uchiha I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 2:15 am

Kouketsu stood in the middle of Kirirgakure' s enourmous training ground for shinobi. He was gazing up into the foggy sky seeing if there was even the slightest amount of pure blue sky up there. Seeing nothing, he sighed and looked around the training grounds in a search of upcoming shinobi that were quite skilled. He noticed a young boy throwing kunai and shuriken into a log of wood. He was a bit slow but he was extremely accurate with his throws, a little more aerodynamic practice and he'd just about have it down. Kouketsu moved his gaze towards an older boy. Probably a new Jounin, too old to be a Chuunin but much too young to be an experienced Jounin. He was working on perfecting his taijutsu on a dummy it seemed. He would strike at vital points on the body and would kick elegantly in a mix of punches and kicks. You could tell he had put in a good amount of work into his taijutsu, most likely having it be his main focus as a shinobi.

Kouketsu shifted his gaze towards a ring of 9 dummies towards the left of his vicinity. Kouketsu confidently strolled right in the middle of the ring and inhaled deeply. He then exhaled and leaped to the nearest dummy to him, the dummy right in front of him. He came crashing down with his right leg on the dummy' s left shoulder. As soon as it connected everything faded to black. The scenery changed but only slightly. The fog was still just as dense but he was no longer in the same training grounds he once stood in just a few seconds ago. He was now knee deep in mud and trees twist and turned all around him. There was rain pouring down hard in every direction he turned to. Due to him observing the scenery, he noticed the nine Genin surrounding him and two others that stood back to back with him in the shape of a triangle.

Kouketsu knew exactly where he was, what was going on, and what he had gotten himself into. He was once again in the swamps of Kirigakure, participating in the Chuunin Exams. These exams from when Kouketsu was a child was similar to the Konohagakure exams, only the team's of three didn't have the objective of getting to a place or obtaining any scrolls/poles. No, they had to fight each other in a battle royale. The objective, be the last two teams standing. This situation was when him and his two teammates Akuma and Hitsune had been cornered by three other teams. Due to Kouketsu being an infamous Uchiha and excelling in the class tasks given to him, he was favored by the teacher. All the other kids knew this and hated him for it. The only two that hadn't acted this way was the two who had been placed on his team. Really the other young kids had been targeting Kouketsu, but since they were assigned to the same team and it happened to be a team effort, they were in for a fight as well.

"Look at what we've stumbled across guys. The infamous Uchiha, Kouketsu. Haha I think it's time we knocked this cocky guy's attitude down a couple notches."

"I agree whole heartedly, him and his teammates have to learn that nothing goes your way all the time."

"It's time you red eyed freak, you ready for your ass whoopin'?"

Kouketsu smirked and held his right arm outstretched with his palm forward. His left arm was extended as well but was bent back a little bit, causing it to be not  quite as far as his opposite arm. He had his left Palm open as well and his eyes turned from a raven black to a familiar crimson red. A single tomoe whirled around his pupil and then set into its fixed place in his eye.

"If you wish to fight me then so be it, I warn you my Sharingan sees all."

This wasn't all true. His current tomoe could only see the element each person he met had inside them. Anything more then that was the two tomoe he had yet to achieve so far. Regardless, the nine other Genin that currently surrounded he three' s position hadn't known that. Kouketsu was sure that the nine Genin neither acquired a Sharingan of their own nor had they read up on the Uchiha clan' s limited info on them and the Sharingan. It only showed what the Uchiha could do with the tomoe Sharingan and nothing else. It talked out the three tomoe, but there was a well-known rumor of their being even more evolution then that. Another level of the Uchiha clan' s sight capabilities. The fabled Mangekyo Sharingan, able to be awakened by the loss of a loved one, because of the grief that followed right behind it.

Disregarding the thoughts of the Uchiha clan, Kouketsu focused on the situation ahead of him. He was surrounded by nine poor to maybe average skilled Genin, each having their own capabilities, that in this amount of Genin, could make up for their skill levels. However, looking at the three  spread out Genin before him, Kouketsu was sure he could handle them. He was sure the team of three could handle all nine of the Genin. Alas the three were the top of their class respectively, it's just that the other two, excluding Kouketsu, had been more discreet about how well they could handle certain things. Kouketsu analysed the three spread out Genin.

The one directly in front of him had a distinct red aura about him, revealing that he had an affinity for the Katon release, that much the same as Kouketsu' s. He looked t the second victim and verified that he had an affinity for the Suit on release, having a distinctly blue aura. This could prove to be a problem but he felt confident about their situation. The young Uchiha observed his third victim and realised he had the affinity for doton, the earth release. That was going to be a cinch, Kouketsu was beginning to show an affinity for the lightning element, or Raiton.

WC: 1039
Back to top Go down
Kouketsu Uchiha
Mizukage
Mizukage
Kouketsu Uchiha

Ninja Fame : 0

A Worthless Uchiha Empty
PostSubject: A Worthless Uchiha (Continued)   A Worthless Uchiha I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 12:28 pm

As soon as he was finished analysing the three inferior Genin, Kouketsu kicked it off. He formed a few necessary hand seals and then expelled a great force of fire from his lungs and mouth. Produced from this technique was the Uchiha signature move, Great Fireball Technique. It shot out and nearly hit the Genin directly in front of him, it wasn't meant to harm the boy anyways, it was a means of distraction. Knowing the boy would narrowly miss the enourmous fireball, Kouketsu rushed forward and closed in for the strike. He jumps up into the air and came crashing down with his right leg on the boy's shoulder. The young boy held up both his arms effectively stopping a great amount of force, but it was enough to keep him from becoming unbalanced. Kouketsu had made sure he would exploit the boy's mistake fully. He landed on his right foot that he previously used to knock the boy's balance off, and swiped underneath the left foot, effectively knocking him down due to his right foot being stuck out in the air in the opposite direction.

As soon as that boy was on the ground the other poised up for a jutsu of his own. Remembering this boy had Suiton, Kouketsu called out to Akuma who had an affinity within the earth release, or Doton.

"Akuma take the Suiton' s stream for me."

Akuma replied back, "Got your back man."

Kouketsu and Akuma rolled on each other's back, pivoting their feet in the opposite direction of each other. Before this even happened, Akuma had his hand seals ready. For the oncoming stream of water. He finished his last hand seal and clapped hard on the mud below. A large wall of muddy earth protruded up and blocked the heavy assault of water. Kouketsu turned to face another Genin with the Raiton release, running directly at him with a small sword. Kouketsu was put into his stance once more, right arm outstretched with its palm open and left arm slightly bent with its palm open, just short of the opposite arm. The boy held his sword up high just as his father had so long ago. He swung towards Kouketsu's right shoulder. As soon as the boy came in range and swung, Kouketsu pivoted to he left while the sword sunk into the knee deep mud. He grabbed the other boy by his collar and pulled him right back to him. He watched as the sword was flung from the boy's and as the momentum of his body drastically changed, lost to the mud forever. He delivered three precise and quick blows to the stomach and dropped the boy there without a moment's hesitation.

Kouketsu looked towards Akuma and the boy opposite to his position did the same. They rolled on each other's back for, the second time, and pivoted their feet in the opposite direction. They had ended up in their previous positions they originally began in. It seemed as though Akuma had done well in his fight seeing as the Suiton user had been placed in the mud, laying there face up and slowly sinking into the mud. Kouketsu would have gone and picked him up but he was in a fight with big group of shinobi. He didn't have time to save anyone else's ass at the moment.  Kouketsu looked at Hitsune to see how she was doing at the moment. It looked like she had taken one out but had some burn marks on her arms and two still stood with nothing in exchange on their bodies. She was getting tired from the constant fighting and Kouketsu could tell, you didn't need a Sharingan to see the heavy breathes she exhales and the inhales she took as well. It was taking a toll on the younger girl. Kouketsu turned back towards his original opponent and focused on him and noticed he was resting, catching his breathe, while Kouketsu had been studying the field.

Kouketsu stared the boy down with his crimson orbs burrowing into the boy's soul. He was trying to intimidate the opposing boy with hit red glare. Successfully, the boy's face changed from a exhausted look to a terrified coward. He took a few steps back in fear and produced a number of hand seals and slapped the mud. Up from the ground emerged a muddy wall much like Akuma' s had been. Same look in size and thickness. Perfect to try out a move he was beginning to learn but didn't quite get the hang of because of his rank and knowledge. A mass amount of sparks rerouted from within Kouketsu's hand and sang into the air with the chirp of a thousand birds. He sprinted from his original position and dragged the unstable hand of electricity with him. He lunged it forward in an attempt to destroy the wall of earth who's weakness had been what Kouketsu was currently wielding, the Raiton release. He hit the wall and his hand shot through while the wall crumbled around him, however, his hand' s electricity did exactly the same. Because of it being unstable, he had pierced the wall but it essentially faded with it. That's what happens when you try to get a grasp on a jutsu of that power at this rank. Even though it faded, his body still went through the wall and was headed towards a terrified Genin' s neck. He grasped it in his hands and struck the boy with one fierce blow  the head, effectively knocking him out.  

Kouketsu looked back towards his two teammates and saw that now the battle had turned. The endless fighting took its toll on his two teammates and left them in the enemy's hands. Akuma was being wailed on by the two other shinobi he failed to defeat. Hitsune was currently out for the count lying in the mud face up with one other shinobi next to her as well. It seemed she ended up fairing better than Akuma. Kouketsu rushed forward in a frenzy of anger while still watching his now friend being beaten. As he nearly caught up, he was sent hurtling into the mud by a single fist that had been waiting his arrival. Another boy trained in taijutsu had caught him with his guard down. Kouketsu knew he wouldn't be going anywhere, he lacked in tai where he excelled in ninjutsu. The boy jumped on him and sent a flurry of fists into his face non stop. Kouketsu couldn't believe it. In the end they failed and he couldn't do anything because of his lack of skill. He felt hopeless and worthless at the same time. He was sorry for his friends that accompanied him. And opened his eyes once more with a new evolution whirling in his eyes, a second tomoe appearing. The opposing Genin hesitated for a split second giving Kouketsu the time to grab his collar like the previous Genin he did the same thing on. He produced a single hit that also knocked the boy out saving him and his team. At that moment a voice rang out exclaiming the last team's had won. He was no longer worthless, he could now notice details in people's movement he previously couldn't.

A Worthless Uchiha 39860-sharingan2_super

WC: 1216
Total WC: 2255
XP: 18
Back to top Go down
Izuno Uchiha
S-Rank Missing Nin
S-Rank Missing Nin
Izuno Uchiha

Ninja Fame : 1

A Worthless Uchiha Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Worthless Uchiha   A Worthless Uchiha I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 12:55 pm

A Worthless Uchiha Izunos10
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A Worthless Uchiha Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Worthless Uchiha   A Worthless Uchiha I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Worthless Uchiha
Page 1 of 1