Naruto Rebirth Of A New Age
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Rebirth Of A New Age

From The Ashes We Rise Again Stronger Than Ever Before

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» [Jcink]Drips Like Rubies (Naruto, no wc, no stats)
Kouketsu Uchiha I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2015 12:56 am by Guest

» Fairy Tail Revolution
Kouketsu Uchiha I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2015 1:16 pm by Guest

» The Minetake Clan Of The Mist
Kouketsu Uchiha I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2014 5:56 pm by Lucky Minetake

» Naruto: Crisis 3.0
Kouketsu Uchiha I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2014 7:13 am by Guest

» Fairy Tail Revolution
Kouketsu Uchiha I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2014 7:26 pm by Guest

» Umbra Arion Gami
Kouketsu Uchiha I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2014 9:22 pm by Umbra

» Sōru munegaharisakeru ha (Soul Rending Blade)
Kouketsu Uchiha I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2014 6:31 pm by Umbra

» Kuroton - Shadow release
Kouketsu Uchiha I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2014 6:23 pm by Yukio Inuzuka

» Shinobi revelations
Kouketsu Uchiha I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2014 6:02 pm by Guest

Disclaimer
Naruto Rebirth of a New Age does not own Naruto, nor the rights to it. Naruto(c) is owned by Masashi Kishimoto and all ideas are the property of their respective owners.
Wordcount Tool
Word Length: 0
Our Affiliate Icons
Kouketsu Uchiha Afflia11

Partners

Kouketsu Uchiha Enhf

Vote For Us!!

C'mon and Vote!

Kouketsu Uchiha

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kouketsu Uchiha
Mizukage
Mizukage
Kouketsu Uchiha

Ninja Fame : 0

Kouketsu Uchiha Empty
PostSubject: Kouketsu Uchiha   Kouketsu Uchiha I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 28, 2014 10:30 pm

Code:

Kouketsu Uchiha

Kouketsu Uchiha:

Basic Information:

Name: Kouketsu Uchiha
Nickname: Kou
Height: 5'8"
Weight: 145lbs
Clan: Uchiha
Bloodline: Uchiha/Sharingan
Biju: None

Shinobi Information

Village: Kirigakure
Element(s): Katon, Raiton, Fuuton
Specialties: Ninjutsu: Master, Genjutsu: Adept

The Shinobi

Physical Description: Kouketsu is not the strongest of shinobi but he has well toned muscles to keep him in tip top shape. Kouketsu has long black, and wild hair that flows down all the way to his back, or to the family crest on his clothing. Kouketsu is a rather pale individual due to living in the dense fog of Mizu no Kuni. Kouketsu also has raven black eyes that seem to look straight into your soul, judging you.

Clothing/Gear: Kouketsu's clothing isn't anything that was meant to be overly fashionable, in fact, its quite the opposite - simple. Assuming the attire of his clan, he wears a HOOD-LIKE ROBE, however, the extended clothing that reaches below their obi sashes is absent from Kouketsu specifically. Above all else, his Uchiha clan crest rests neatly woven into the fabrics of his half-robes back.

For a more roomy feel, Kouketsu has been known to often where a simple black, one piece robe which is fastened tightly at the wast by a red obi sash, one of the two colors that formulate the Uchiha clan crest. Above all else the crest itself is flawlessly sewn into the back of the robe no different than his alternate outfits. Lastly he's been occasionally seen with a netted shirt beneath the robe itself, a clothing accessory he often considers 'comfortably fashionable'.

Personality: Kouketsu has been one to believe in peace and equality, and with it all notions, desires, and even thoughts of discrimination have been purged from his mind due to the ideals . Both men and woman of any gauge or caste be them from the slums or any other place. he has obtained an equal level of respect for all just as his parents did. Though his tier of knowledge and mental capacity by far is unable to even compare to those who are much older than he; he still understands and comprehends the meaning to his Mother's viewpoints, that much he could agree upon. Though there has been one thing that the two have incessantly disagreed upon, the very methods in which were most effective to achieve this 'peace'.

Kouketsu wants to achieve such goals using the kindness of ones own heart and forgiving those who have wronged him and/or his two brothers despite his behavior being frowned upon by his more than strict father. For a time, the youngin' shared his fathers ruthless & merciless ideology, yet those tyrannic views only presented themselves as 'utterly foolish' to Kouketsu's harden. However, he's not one to shy from a fight if need be.

Dislikes: Weakness, tyranny, cold-hearted individuals, power hungry individuals.

Background: Kouketsu was born into the infamous Uchiha clan. As such everyone knew his abilities and what exactly he had been capable of. As an academy student he excelled throughout the years and eventually graduated with flying colors. No one was even surprised in the least bit. As a genin, Kouketsu showed promise as a young Uchiha gaining the Katon release, which everyone in his clan had.

It didn't matter who you were or what you wanted, you would have the Katon release if you were an Uchiha. Throughout the years close to the end of his Genin career, Kouketsu begins to show promise in the Raiton release. Soon he had left and graduated once again at the top of his class. As a chuunin, Kouketsu showed promise in his genjutsu abilities. He began to vigorously train with it and excelled in it, as always. He also began to develop a third element, Fuuton. For a Chuunin it was quite uncommon to have a third release, yet not unheard of. He was excelling in his classes as well and graduated once more from Chuunin to Jounin.

As a Jounin, Kouketsu trained more with his genjutsu abilities allowing him to then experiment with the jutsu itself. He soon went on the path of mastering his tinnitus abilities. It was like ninjutsu itself just came to the man. He could do amazing feats with the Katon release and would soon embark on his path as an Uchiha clampdown. Trying to discover the hidden potential, before this however, the Mizukage ups and leaves then the village is at a loss. Soon Kouketsu was elected the new Mizukage, and now rules over the village, protecting it and guiding it along the way. Furthermore, he also is currently perusing his clan' s secrets once more.
Back to top Go down
Kouketsu Uchiha
Mizukage
Mizukage
Kouketsu Uchiha

Kouketsu Uchiha Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kouketsu Uchiha   Kouketsu Uchiha I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 28, 2014 11:58 pm

Spoiler refused to work and it was coded correctly.
Back to top Go down
Kankri
A-Rank Missing Nin
A-Rank Missing Nin
Kankri

Ninja Fame : -1

Kouketsu Uchiha Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kouketsu Uchiha   Kouketsu Uchiha I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 01, 2014 12:13 am

Approved, go to the village spots and claim a spot, also go to the ban/limited list and grab a EMS spot while they are open, a madara isn't a madara without the eyes XD
Back to top Go down
Kouketsu Uchiha
Mizukage
Mizukage
Kouketsu Uchiha

Kouketsu Uchiha Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kouketsu Uchiha   Kouketsu Uchiha I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 01, 2014 12:19 am

Kill em. Thank ya.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Kouketsu Uchiha Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kouketsu Uchiha   Kouketsu Uchiha I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kouketsu Uchiha
Page 1 of 1