Naruto Rebirth Of A New Age
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Rebirth Of A New Age

From The Ashes We Rise Again Stronger Than Ever Before

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» [Jcink]Drips Like Rubies (Naruto, no wc, no stats)
Blood Is Thicker Than Water [ Flashback ] I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2015 12:56 am by Guest

» Fairy Tail Revolution
Blood Is Thicker Than Water [ Flashback ] I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2015 1:16 pm by Guest

» The Minetake Clan Of The Mist
Blood Is Thicker Than Water [ Flashback ] I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2014 5:56 pm by Lucky Minetake

» Naruto: Crisis 3.0
Blood Is Thicker Than Water [ Flashback ] I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2014 7:13 am by Guest

» Fairy Tail Revolution
Blood Is Thicker Than Water [ Flashback ] I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2014 7:26 pm by Guest

» Umbra Arion Gami
Blood Is Thicker Than Water [ Flashback ] I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2014 9:22 pm by Umbra

» Sōru munegaharisakeru ha (Soul Rending Blade)
Blood Is Thicker Than Water [ Flashback ] I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2014 6:31 pm by Umbra

» Kuroton - Shadow release
Blood Is Thicker Than Water [ Flashback ] I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2014 6:23 pm by Yukio Inuzuka

» Shinobi revelations
Blood Is Thicker Than Water [ Flashback ] I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2014 6:02 pm by Guest

Disclaimer
Naruto Rebirth of a New Age does not own Naruto, nor the rights to it. Naruto(c) is owned by Masashi Kishimoto and all ideas are the property of their respective owners.
Wordcount Tool
Word Length: 0
Our Affiliate Icons
Blood Is Thicker Than Water [ Flashback ] Afflia11

Partners

Blood Is Thicker Than Water [ Flashback ] Enhf

Vote For Us!!

C'mon and Vote!

Blood Is Thicker Than Water [ Flashback ]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Katarina Du Couteau
Raikage
Raikage
Katarina Du Couteau

Ninja Fame : 0

Blood Is Thicker Than Water [ Flashback ] Empty
PostSubject: Blood Is Thicker Than Water [ Flashback ]   Blood Is Thicker Than Water [ Flashback ] I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 19, 2014 5:12 pm

June 6th
Kamigure no Sato.

It has been a total of three hundred and ninety seven days now since we, my siblings and I, fled the Leaf, our home, in fear of our father's wrath. I try not to think of the days, but every morning I wake, I remember the digits, and that worries me, deeply. More and more I think about what he'll do my brother and sister once he finds them. Death? Torture? I was never suppose to be apart of this, but I wasn't going to simply stand by and let father, take my family even if they weren't his. At first, I always thought that there'd always be a spot for me in his life as his real son, but now that I've gone against him so muany times to protect them, I'm not so sure anymore.

Klaus sighed as he pushed himself back from the table, letting his back rest easily on the small chair. A lone lantern light burned just adjacent from his newly written journal, flickering light across the white page and cursive writing of his. The flame for a second hypnotized him, reminding him of the last family dinner he had have by candle light. That was when he had a family. A stable family, that essentially permitted him a stable mind. Now everything was unstable, like the flame before him—barely able to maintain its form, its sanity.

He stood up and only then realized his sweat drenched shirt. He peeled it off and retrieved a new pair from the closet. Near the closet, his brother, Izumo, and sister, Nibi, slept, albeit his presence pulled them awake. Vigilante. Father would have been proud if it wasn't for their circumstance. They both stared at him, and he knew they were expecting him to issue some sort of order for their next movement. Their father wasn't going to sit idly by while the two were alive—he would stop at nothing to end them. "To fix the impurities that their mother had created when she had commit," he always said.

"We should get moving. Father is very persistent as you well know. Our faces."

Izumo, interrupted him, saying, "our faces."

Klaus looked at him, his jaw itching with some agitation at his brother's constant way of condescending him. They were only half brothers—and he would never let him forget it. "Your faces, are all over. It won't be long before the villagers catch on, send in a report of our location and father sends his men after you."

Klaus moved across the room, stopping at the open window which looked out at a field of green. "Niklaus," Izumo's voice was barely above a whisper, almost drunken by the darkness and silence. Klaus, and he was sure Nibi as well, could tell the distraught in their brother's voice; for that reason he listened tentatively.

Last edited by Niklaus Mikaelson on Fri Feb 21, 2014 7:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

Blood Is Thicker Than Water [ Flashback ]
Page 1 of 1