Naruto Rebirth Of A New Age
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Rebirth Of A New Age

From The Ashes We Rise Again Stronger Than Ever Before

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» [Jcink]Drips Like Rubies (Naruto, no wc, no stats)
The Day it all Changed [Flashback] I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2015 12:56 am by Guest

» Fairy Tail Revolution
The Day it all Changed [Flashback] I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2015 1:16 pm by Guest

» The Minetake Clan Of The Mist
The Day it all Changed [Flashback] I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2014 5:56 pm by Lucky Minetake

» Naruto: Crisis 3.0
The Day it all Changed [Flashback] I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2014 7:13 am by Guest

» Fairy Tail Revolution
The Day it all Changed [Flashback] I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2014 7:26 pm by Guest

» Umbra Arion Gami
The Day it all Changed [Flashback] I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2014 9:22 pm by Umbra

» Sōru munegaharisakeru ha (Soul Rending Blade)
The Day it all Changed [Flashback] I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2014 6:31 pm by Umbra

» Kuroton - Shadow release
The Day it all Changed [Flashback] I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2014 6:23 pm by Yukio Inuzuka

» Shinobi revelations
The Day it all Changed [Flashback] I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2014 6:02 pm by Guest

Disclaimer
Naruto Rebirth of a New Age does not own Naruto, nor the rights to it. Naruto(c) is owned by Masashi Kishimoto and all ideas are the property of their respective owners.
Wordcount Tool
Word Length: 0
Our Affiliate Icons
The Day it all Changed [Flashback] Afflia11

Partners

The Day it all Changed [Flashback] Enhf

Vote For Us!!

C'mon and Vote!

The Day it all Changed [Flashback]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mumyo Kotetsu
A-Rank Missing Nin
A-Rank Missing Nin
Mumyo Kotetsu

Ninja Fame : 0

The Day it all Changed [Flashback] Empty
PostSubject: The Day it all Changed [Flashback]   The Day it all Changed [Flashback] I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 28, 2014 5:57 pm

An average morning in Amegakure this was as the rain would begin to start amongst the village. Tiger-Rooster-Dragon-Snake-Boar were the seals formed to make this colossal amount of rain hail down from the heavens...filthy pricks needed to be happy that he did this or maybe because it was one of his jobs in the village, either way he did not like having to wake up to do this every morning. Loud footsteps could be heard going down the stairs of the basement as he slid on the patched up lab coat and even weirder the random bandages that encompassed his body.

The thumps became louder and louder until a light flickered on and the purple eyes of the mad doctor himself had been seen by his unfortunate patient," Well hello there fellow delinquent and how are your accommodations in this fine dungeon of a basement? Well i hear you have been fairly bad...two murders and even a third in progress until you were caught. Tsk,Tsk,Tsk now what were you thinking killing the fine yet dumb people of this village? No wonder you were given to me. Now the procedure we are going to undergo will be very painful and even more so deadly as you have a 0.5% chance of living," the wide grin of the Jounin would show as he flashed a light into the condemned man's eyes, the trembling in them exciting him more and more.

It would be several hours later and he was still cutting into the now dead man's stomach, his liver, kidney's, lower intestine and other various organs as he continued to make small cuts into the body itself. Although this was a regular citizen someone thought a worse punishment would be going to him and well..having this done to him. After another thirty minutes of cutting small ribbons of flesh from this one person, he would set his tools down and smile," Another job well done, and i even have good organs to give to the hospital later on when i feel like it," shutting the fridge door he would walk up the stairs and slowly turn the lights off one by one until he was upstairs in his living room. It would seem like it was time for him to go on his daily rounds about the village, which he called it "exercise time" and it was one of the better things for him to do at the current moment.

The shower water would be the next thing he heard as he washed the paint of crimson off his body slowly, the water at the base of the shower soon turned a dark red until he was finally clean and ready to do...well his ninja duty. Today like most days he would dry off quickly as his hair went to his normal spiky set, but something felt like it was missing. Shrugging it off he would slowly get dressed as he threw on his boxers, and then his black pants moving over slowly to grab his black shirt and black and purple jacket. Before he had forgotten he would put on his socks and black boots and opened his window smelling the beautiful rain he had made," ahh smell that wonderful rain, beautiful aint it? Whoever thought a crazed and deranged doctor could do it eh," snickering to himself he jumped out of the window and landed slowly before smiling and putting on his hood he would soon obscure his face from view as he walked around slowly. Many wondered where his head band had rested and the question was simple...around his neck. For now he would make his rounds through the living areas since he had lived a little closer to the lakes of Ame.

[632/9000]
Back to top Go down
Izuno Uchiha
S-Rank Missing Nin
S-Rank Missing Nin
Izuno Uchiha

Ninja Fame : 1

PostSubject: Re: The Day it all Changed [Flashback]   The Day it all Changed [Flashback] I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 28, 2014 6:21 pm

"Hooooooooold it there!!" The sound of rainfall could not muffle the powerful voice of the woman standing in the rain. She was neither tall nor short, about five feet and five inches in height. Draped around her was an orange parka that served as her raincoat, the hood over her head already. Violet colored eyes peered from the shadow within the hood, directed towards the young man who had just jumped from out the window. She hastily walked over to him. The sound of her heel-like footwear clamping down on the concrete and a few puddles. "Where exactly do you think you're going hm!? Did forget that you're supposed to help with the groceries??" Although this woman carried the personality of a nagging mother she was awfully young looking. If one were to guess, she'd appear to be at least twenty-six. But for now her exact age would remain a mystery. Along with her identity, or relation to the man. "Do you honestly think that you can just leave me with the groceries? No way! So you're coming along. No buts or ifs."

To the watching eye this would look extremely embarrassing, especially on the young man's part. He was honestly being babied by this woman and the way she was speaking to him made it seem like she had some authority over him. She grabbed onto his hooded cloak and pulled on it, trying to direct him over. "Maybe after the groceries you can return back to your little walk." Some of the nosy bystanders even began giggling and laughing to themselves. They were being entertained by the behavior of this female. Now how the young man would react would be interesting.....

-------

WC = 282
Back to top Go down
Mumyo Kotetsu
A-Rank Missing Nin
A-Rank Missing Nin
Mumyo Kotetsu

PostSubject: Re: The Day it all Changed [Flashback]   The Day it all Changed [Flashback] I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 28, 2014 7:26 pm

Mumyo had been almost in the middle of his walk when he would not only sense the familiar chakra coming he heard it coming and his eyes and body would turn around and look at he woman who had the nerve to stop him during his walk around the village. In his eyes this was just not only plain rude but borderline making him want to slit her throat," What the fuck do you think you are doing woman!! I have an important...ish things around the village and i don't need to be walking around with some old hag to do whatever you want me to do now fuck off before i," blinkng for a moment he would look at the woman in shock. Why the hell is this woman coming to him trying to get him to help with the fucking groceries when he had better things to like cut people up or even do other things.

Taking off his hood he would rub his hands through his hair and grin," Look i am going to do whatever the fuck i want because i am a bloody jounin of this village and you are simply my mother, even if was supposed to help you with the groceries i am not going to help you now. Just fuck off and leave me be," being cut off again he would growl now being fucking annoyed how one could be so assholish enough to stop him from his walk. Seeing as he had no other choice he would sigh and officially rest his hands to his side," Look i can do what the fuck i want, what part of this do you not understand? I moved away from you just so i didn't have to do shit like this with you, what's worse is that you are still clinging to this weird assumption that i am this little perfect boy that is still your loving son," his eyes had slowly begun to pulsate with his anger as he looked around and saw the many people laughing amongst themselves.

Turning to these people who would be laughing and talking at there own expense he would turn to them more specifically and grin or rather sneer at them," Oh yeah keep fucking laughing and i'll make sure your kids choke on your own fucking intestines!!! Don't you dare fucking laugh at me again or i will fucking make sure you don't live to see the fucking light of tomorrow," he was serious as he looked onto them and stared into their eyes. Moving back to his mother he would growl slightly before looking to her and walking off," come the fuck on so i can be rid of your presence," he wasn't happy about this nor did he want to do this, but it was better than almost killing her at this point.

[1394/9000]
Back to top Go down
Izuno Uchiha
S-Rank Missing Nin
S-Rank Missing Nin
Izuno Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: The Day it all Changed [Flashback]   The Day it all Changed [Flashback] I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 29, 2014 1:09 pm

The young man had the audacity to scold his own mother with such foul language. She began twitching, her blood boiling as hot as ever. "EXCUSE ME YOUNG MAN!?!? Did you just curse at your own mother like that!? You have some nerve! I cannot believe that my son, my own blood, would do such a thing! Am I not right people of Amegakure!?" If the bystanders had not been threatened by the young man already they'd all be cheering on the female. For now they'd remain silent, the disturbing image of their children being choked to death by their own entrails still flashing through their minds. Oh how they fucked up. "So, you're all not going to agree with me??? YOU'RE GOING TO LET MY SON SCARE YOU FUCKING PUSSIES!? Well.....If you don't agree with me....I'll dismember your limbs but keep you alive and have you watch me as I eviscerate your children and turn them into stuffed dolls!!" Such a menacing glare had been given to the crowd of people. This woman was truly demented.

Everyone was pushed by the threat and cheered her on, obviously forced to. She smiled widely and bowed towards the group, her mood instantly changing her mood. "Now, where were we? Ah, yes, you will be coming along with me!! Do not dare complain or curse at me again or I'll smack the flesh off those precious cheeks, understood?" All of this was said while she held the smile. She pulled on Mumyo's cloak, somewhat dragging him off. "Now, the store is not too far from here okay. Mommy just needs a bit of help and cannot do this without your assistance. It'll be in and out. I promise you." Who knew if she was telling the truth. God, for all we know she might take more than three hours in the store. "I'm sorry about the way I acted back there. Those people are just so cowardly and let everything get to them. I'm just hoping that they grow some balls. See, you're the only one I know that doesn't fear one single person. But that's probably because your mother taught you." Tears began forming at the corner of her eyes as she spoke about her boy. Memories of when he was just a small child flashed through her mind. Every mother remembers those days, even if they're crazy. "My little Jounin, oh how I remember when you were just a small boy carrying those grocery bags. You'd always want to come to the store with me."

If he didn't want to kill her then, he certainly did now. She was treating him as if he were that same little boy. His rank wasn't even recognized the way it should be and she didn't even think of him as a superior. What would Mumyo do now?

-----------

WC = 473
Back to top Go down
Mumyo Kotetsu
A-Rank Missing Nin
A-Rank Missing Nin
Mumyo Kotetsu

PostSubject: Re: The Day it all Changed [Flashback]   The Day it all Changed [Flashback] I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2014 5:02 pm

"EXCUSE ME YOUNG MAN!?!? Did you just curse at your own mother like that!? You have some nerve! I cannot believe that my son, my own blood, would do such a thing! Am I not right people of Amegakure!?"

For a moment all would be silent his in mind before even he himself began to burst out into laughter and looked at her and the crowd," oh you all are just a bunch of weak willed punk ass bitches that cannot do anything without someone threatening you!! Oh how the villagers of this proud village have stumped so low to be scared of a lowly woman threatening you? Please grow some sort of sack and wave it around before you lose it to another...oh wait you are all sack less pussies or am i wrong?," it was as soon as he stopped laughing he would look into the sky and wipe his snow white hair backwards and point to one of the random people in the crowd," Oh yes you!!! i cannot wait to have some fun with your body when you die...maybe i will slowly play with it until i find out what makes you kink then fuck your brain until i jizz all in it...maybe even fuck your eye sockets too...hm got kids? Well they are gonna be in for one fucking show once i get to you," many of the people were now shocked that a Jounin would be saying this to the villagers, but even the ninja here knew how unstable Mumyo was.

Slowly he would turn to his mother and slap her hand away from his cloak," Look fucker..do not ever touch me again and don't you fucking touch my face or i'll fucking kill you and fuck your dead corpse until i feel like stopping," even she would be able to see that his mind was now elsewhere, but like a snap of a finger he would become back to normal and stare at her before sighing," Come the hell on before i lose my temper again and you won't like that now will you mother? Let's get whatever the fuck you need so i can go back to my day..bad enough you are still swooning over me like a love sick academy student...when will you let go of the past," walking off to the store he would walk with her albeit he would slowly tune her out as she spoke to him.

Shrugging at her latest comment he would not give a flying monkey fuck about the villagers and their spineless antics...it was waning heavily on his mind why he did not leave the village and just do whatever he wanted...oh wait because of a pathetic promise he made to his father to watch over his mother in his stead. It wasn't too often that Mumyo had thoughts of just knocking out his mother and giving her something her father never could- a good full body fucking. Oh of course that would be incest and most of the village would not condone that, but with a mother that had the body of a teenager she was asking for it. There was once a time where Mumyo had actually loved his mother and would do anything for her, but the demented boy soon grew up and no longer cared for her.

" Yeah that was when i actually had a moral obligation to be your son and do those things, now i am someone that this village both fears and respects...can't say the same about you mom...most of the village just wants to fuck your brains out, to be honest i don't blame them. If i were any demented son i would take you myself and make you into my little bitch that serves me food in the day and gets taken by me at night, but that isn't me now is it," giving a small chuckle he would walk into the store and wait for her.

[2541/9000]
Back to top Go down
Izuno Uchiha
S-Rank Missing Nin
S-Rank Missing Nin
Izuno Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: The Day it all Changed [Flashback]   The Day it all Changed [Flashback] I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2014 12:53 pm

Yes, her son was indeed in the wrong for scolding the villagers with such threats but he was right. They were no longer the village they used to be. She stood there staring the crowd while her son made a fool out of them all, even going the length to tell a bystander he'd fuck them right in the brains. Now that was completely sick but there wasn't much she could do about it. Sometimes she'd wonder how he even managed to get a Jounin spot in this village. "Mumyo, you should watch your tone of voice. I know these villagers are pussies and all but they are still normal villagers. They can't really do anything against you can they? It'd be suicide." She carried on and felt the smack coming from her son. That's right, he didn't like being touched. Well, not like that at least. "Did you just smack me? I should just castrate you here in front of these people and see what they do to your balls. I mean, they could use them." Mero bit her lip at the thought and grinned. Yet again were those sadistic thoughts she was always ruminating over. Her mind obviously didn't function correctly. Anyone could see the correlation between these two nut-houses.

"Excuse me? Most of the village wants to fuck me you say? Hahaha! Not like they can handle a woman like me! I hate to say it, but not even your father could do it. That fucking shrimp dick son of a bitch. Never was able to satisfy my need-" Mero registered the last part of what her son had said. Why would he even say some shit like that in the first place? She didn't know, but that really did come from out of nowhere. "Son, remind me to get you a fucking girlfriend. You need someone to talk to and be with. Besides, I've been wanting some grandchildren!!" She chuckled to herself as she followed her son into the store. It didn't seem much crowded but it was huge. Getting the things she needed was going to be a hassle. "Fuck me sideways.....Where do I begin? Oh! Looky here! I really do need some vegetables!" Mero trod over to a large bin filled with various greens, trying to decide which one to pick out. "I really cannot decide which ones to get! There are so many I could use for my soup tonight!"

Mero sorted through the vegetables, placing the right ones into her bag. She then walked over to Mumyo and placed the bag on the floor. "Ugh! Why would they put the heater on this high? It's not even that cold today. Do me a favor son, hold mommy's raincoat please." Her arms slid through the sleeves as she removed her coat, revealing a mint colored dress made of a thin material. It wasn't long, just ending above her knees. Without the hood her snow white locks could now hang down, framing her face. This was when the M.I.L.F Mero showed off her beautiful form. "Okay, now where was I? Oh yes, that's right. Let us move on to the spices." Lifting the bag off of the ground she made her way to a different aisle. Stocked on the shelves were numerous spices in jars and small boxes. For a second she slowly walked through the aisle, looking for the main spice. When her eyes happened to come across it she bent over. Looked like she forgot about the dress' length because her entire ass was exposed with her pink panties. A customer even caught the sight when he walked back, which unsurprisingly made him stop and stare. "I think this is the one Mumyo! I'll probably just take this one!"

Poor Mumyo, how would he feel about the group of perverted customers standing there marveling that one hell of an ass. Mero was just too damn good looking to just avoid. Those toned legs and the heel-like sandals she was wearing. Not to mention that lock of white hair hanging down. The lustful would have no choice but to cherish the sight. She stood up with three boxes of spices in her hand, finally having made her decision. One would wonder if she was straight up doing that on purpose just to tease some men or if she really forgot that she was wearing a dress. Either way, those customers that managed to get a good look were all carrying smiles on their faces. Hell, one even made his way to Mero for a second but stopped upon seeing her face. Maybe he was too intimidated by her beauty. "Let's move on Mumyo!"

------

WC = 781
Back to top Go down
Mumyo Kotetsu
A-Rank Missing Nin
A-Rank Missing Nin
Mumyo Kotetsu

PostSubject: Re: The Day it all Changed [Flashback]   The Day it all Changed [Flashback] I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2014 2:14 pm

Mumyo wouldn't exactly care for her words but chuckled as she mentioned getting him a girlfriend he practically began to laugh and wipe the tear from his eyes," Me? A girlfriend? Wow that relationship wouldn't last long because i would fuck her until she couldn't move, fuck her again until she couldn't speak and passed out, and then killed her and experiment on her body. See where this trend is going to go soon mom, but you on the other hand...well let's just say i wouldn't mind doing the job that father couldn't do," whispering the last part to her however he would grin and continue walking but something was off in his mind and it was showing more and more every second he was with his mom. For now he would keep all of his demented and well...lustful thoughts to himself until he had finally had enough and decided to do something about them or maybe go and fuck a couple of prostitutes and then kill them in the process.

Ahhh the grocery store, a place Mumyo loathed to come to especially because of his childhood memories. Walking through here with his mother was one of the worst things he had done as a child because of every single perverted asshole would just look at her and gawk not even caring if he had seen them do so or even mouthed it to his mother, he simply let it happen knowing one day someone was going to fuck up and do it around him this time and he was going to kill them without hesitation. No one had the right to gawk at his prey except for him, but what was something his territorial mind could not get rid of. Mumyo chuckled when his mother spoke and in his mind he would think," Fucking you sideways isn't the only thing i would do...what the fuck is going on here," shaking his head he would continue to walk around with her.

Was she really asking him to hold her raincoat? What the fuck possessed this woman to ask him to hold her damn shit like he was a coat rack? It was fucking ridiculous and it was starting to piss him off a bit, but knowing he couldn't exactly cause a scene here so he took it and looked at his mom...damn it and this is how it all started. Wearing such skimpy things around is what made him so fucking pissed that he wanted to do something about it, but now he could pick off the fucking perverts and smile doing it. As the two of them walked towards the spice rack and she bent over he would sigh and look around at the many men looking, which in his eyes would only make his fury larger.

When she had bent over he would watch as one man slowly came over and in his own mind he would walk over to him and stand in front of the mans view on purpose before grabbing him by the throat and growling," Look here you fucking lustful son of a bitch if i catch you or anyone of you fuckers staring again...i will cut your limp dicks off and shove them down your throat...in fact let me show you what i am going to do," smiling a single blade of chakra would appear on his free hand as he essentially castrated the man, holding his mouth so that he could not scream and them ripped his balls off before shoving them into his mouth. Punching the man in the throat he would heal his body so he didn't die of shock and now he was less of a man.

To all the others looking he would simply stare at them and make sure they got he fucking message, scaring them off and literally turning around and slapping his mom's ass before growling at her," Have some fucking decency in public, shit you piss me off when you do dumb things like this," giving her the raincoat back he would walk towards the end of the isle obviously pissed off and began to wipe the blood from his hands. She would be able to see the man laying on the ground, shaking and obviously in shock at the fact that he did not have a pair of balls anymore. Mumyo was slowly reaching his boiling point with this woman and wished she did not do such sluttish things but then again this was a woman who got off to watching men beg for her and then turning them down without so much as a single hint of remorse.

[4104/9000]
Back to top Go down
Izuno Uchiha
S-Rank Missing Nin
S-Rank Missing Nin
Izuno Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: The Day it all Changed [Flashback]   The Day it all Changed [Flashback] I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2014 2:00 pm

Mero was beginning to get the feeling that her son had some sexual feelings for her. All of those whispers and comments about doing things his father wasn’t able to do, like please her and satisfy the sexual needs, made her a bit uneasy. What kind of son would want to have sexual intercourse with their mother, which would be incest. That sort of action is considered to be taboo here in this village, in society general. She placed the box into the small plastic bag and walked away, giving the body on the floor a little look before joining up with Mumyo. ”I hope you didn’t do anything to that poor man there Mummy. You know that you can get in serious trouble with the village and yet you continue to do these things. Please do not embarrass your mother. Have some fucking respect.” Mero would have scolded him with that last line, but then she’d be embarrassing herself. Besides, Mumyo was a grown man. Why would he need to be scolded by his mother of all people? That would have embarrassed him as well; and we all know how he acts when he feels some type of way.

”Okay Mumyo, it’s time to get some meat! To that aisle we go!” Oh how sexual that sounded. Hopefully, Mumyo wouldn’t utter more sexual comments to her. She wouldn’t be able to carry on with the shopping if he persisted. She walked away from him to avoid being told something dirty, and entered the aisle with all of the meat. There was beef, chicken, pork, fish, goat, you name it! ”Oh my! Look how much there is here! I believe I need chicken and some fish. You know I like to keep healthy and avoiding red meat will be a start! Can you get the fish Mumyo? Please?” With that said, she began wrapping up some chicken in the plastic bag. Although they were already packaged and sealed, it was only a precaution in case the plastic ripped somehow. Every single package contained some blood so it was only necessary to avoid a mess. ”Oh, this one looks very good!” Even with Mumyo away from her she still felt uncomfortable. Those comments hit her hard and would really continue to bother her for the rest of the day. A mother doesn’t get that from her children. Was he really crazy?

The woman couldn’t help but slowly focus her attention on her son. What would he be doing now? Would he be looking at her as well? Dammit! Mero was beginning to lose it even more. I mean she was crazy, but she’d be insane if her son were to continue. ’Maybe it was  a bad idea dragging him along. I should have just went to the grocery store alone. I could have done it myself. Dammit Mero, why did you have to see your son?’ Why she even began chuckling to herself, but diverted her gaze from her son beforehand. When she finished wrapping the chicken, she placed it into a plastic bag. Next were the noodles, yes, one could not forget about the noodles. ”Okay Mumyo, I’m going to get some noodles. Can you do me a favor and collect me some eggs and milk?” To avoid any further interaction with her son was her mission for now. Yeah, it seemed rather grimy of her to do something like that but it’s not like he’d be devastated or anything. For all she knew he hated her guts and just wanted to fuck her brains out. ”Take your time in choosing the right milk.”

Well played by Mero. Well played. She hurried off into the next aisle, finding herself in the middle of a load of noodles. There were so many noodles around her that she really didn’t know what to choose! When it came to the noodles for some ramen and miso soup, this was the hardest decision ever. She’d even need a second opinion. But she didn’t want to pull Mumyo over here, he might just pull some sexual joke like, “I want to put my noodle in your bowl.” Just the thought of it was disturbing her. She’d just have to ask a stranger. A customer in the same aisle would be asked about the noodles, and to her surprise, she he was handsome.

-------------

WC = 727
Back to top Go down
Mumyo Kotetsu
A-Rank Missing Nin
A-Rank Missing Nin
Mumyo Kotetsu

PostSubject: Re: The Day it all Changed [Flashback]   The Day it all Changed [Flashback] I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2014 6:00 pm

Mumyo stopped and stood still for a moment almost as if his body had completely shut down and although he heard his mom it was already to late to even say anything to him. He had gotten tired of her ways and how she acted like such a slut whether or not she knew it or not and his mind was slowly waning on the decision to kill her or rather...do what he wanted to her then kill her. Slowly his head would turn around to her only showing his eyes which had a certain look of blood lust in them," Get your own fucking groceries and leave me the fuck alone... I'm tired of you acting like your the oh so perfect mom who thinks she the hot shit, but in reality...you are a fucking whore. I don't care that the man laying on the floor will never have kids again and i don't care if the village finds out about it. I don't even give a fuck if they try and stop me while doing it again, i have had it," walking away slowly he wouldn't say anything more but his mother would definitely be able to feel the malice and blood lust coming from him like his mind had officially snapped and something had taken over.

From that point that he had left not only from the presence of his mother something would have changed inside of him that was going to cause the village of Amegakure something terrible in the process. The doors of the grocery store opened as he came out and his eyes went towards the sky while a demented and deranged smile came across his face as he looked back into the streets and saw so many people walking about. His mind...no his being was now different in a sense to where at any moment he would jump on a person and kill them. In fact his eyes came on to a single male, yes an ordinary citizen that had no significance in the village and was plain in every sense. Walking over slowly to the man Mumyo would simply grab him by the arm in which the man would try to break free while staring at him," Hey get the hell off of me you weirdo!! Hey someone help me this this guy is trying to mug me," before the man could even finish his sentence he would have been punched in the face harder than he could ever hope to, sending him to the ground while Mumyo stood over him and held his hand up," You sir...are going to be the first sacrifice for a new day...a day of blood," the man could only look up in terror as Mumyo raised his hand and struck his neck with the utmost accuracy, hitting his jugular vein and causing his blood to splurge everywhere and even on some people as the man simply tried to stop the bleeding before dying.

Silence came over the small area outside of the grocery store before panic had set in and everyone was starting to scream and run away from the area, the screams even leaked into the grocery store where his mother was. The blood had leaked onto his face as he laughed and looked around at the chaos that he had just created and it was beautiful, even his smile had shown that he had snapped as he performed a set of four seals before releasing a large amount of ash from his mouth into a crowd of villagers and biting down on an ember pill he had in his mouth. From this reaction a large plume of fire to consume these poor souls as he continued to stand there and relish the moment that was happening in front of him. As if it was instinct he would summon two clones of himself and smile," Go!! Go!! and have fun by creating death and destruction for all and don't forget...any and all who try to stop you must die," his voice was now deeper than normal which had been something new.

The clones nodded and went off into different directions of the village and as they landed all that could be heard in the distance was simple explosions and the cries of those who were caught in these deadly explosions. Soon there would be ninja coming in to help and subdue the now insane ninja who had decided to go rouge all of a sudden. A squad of three chuunin would land in front of him," Mumyo Kotetsu stop this now and come with us or you will be executed here and now, these are the orders from the Amekage himself and if you comply your sentence will be less severe," Mumyo looked on to these men and laughed for a moment before looking at the three of them and pulled out a single scroll," You think...you puny kids can stop me? I don't care if the Amekage himself came down here the result would be the same...you cannot stop this darkness from flowing and i will continue...until every last lust is slated," the scroll would drop to the ground as ten white puppets came out of it and floated around Mumyo which at first would only sit there deactivated, but these ninja knew that Mumyo was the only powerful jounin of the village.

With a smirk he would move one of his fingers as his oni puppet dashed forward and from its right arm compartment came a blade came out of it, the blade being a simple katana or from the looks of it a simple blade, but as soon as it pierced the body of the Chuunin he would fall to the ground writing in pain. A smile came across Mumyo's face as he chuckled, the three tomoe sharingan in his eyes looking at him," How do you like that huh? Its a new form of stimulant i made to trigger the pain synapses in your brain to essentially make the pain you take...ten times as worse. Now for the rest of you prepare for the worst feeling of your life," two more puppets would lurch at the other two chuunins, one male and one female as they too fell like there partner.

Only the female would be spared as he smiled and walked up to her," you my dear...are going to be my new guinea pig and experiment for when all of this is over. don't worry my dear i won't kill you, maybe an incision here and a cut there...and if you are good i will make sure you are satisfied and taken care of my little pet," making sure she was only knocked out, he would put her body into a stasis like state and seal her into the scroll for later. Smiling he would watch as he made his puppets attack to and fro with no regard. Within the Grocery store however many people would be able to see the death and destruction that he was causing with only a smile on his face. How would his mother react to seeing her son act like this?

[6045/9000]
Back to top Go down
Izuno Uchiha
S-Rank Missing Nin
S-Rank Missing Nin
Izuno Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: The Day it all Changed [Flashback]   The Day it all Changed [Flashback] I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2014 11:26 am

What the hell had gotten into him!? The man had lost all control over himself, going as far to scold his mother in public like that. She didn't say anything, I mean, she couldn't. Mero was at a lost for words right now. Her son had struck so much fear in her that she didn't even know who he was right now. A different man was in the seat. "M-Mumyo, why would you say such a thing!? I am your mother....You have disgraced me in front of all these people....For what? To get a point across that I am indeed not perfect. That ever since your father I have been wanting love, affection, a passionate relationship!" As her son walked away from her, she began crying hysterically. Some of the customers gathered around her to comfort her. "Oh Mumyo.....Why?"

Under any circumstance she could not allow this man to go on a rampage, even if he was her son. The lives of the people in the village were much more important than him. In other words, if she had to she would be forced to take action. That same man who she met in the aisle would approach her. While doing so he'd pull out a hidden breathing mask, commonly worn in Amegakure. "Excuse me miss, it's best if you get to safety while you still can. Your son is obviously not in the right state of mind and must be detained under orders of the Amekage." Mero looked up at the shinobi, her mascara running down her cheeks along with her tears. Who was this guy? "Do you think you'll be able to stop such a monster like him? You won't even be able to lay one finger on him. My son is pure destruction! An abomination that I wish had been aborted instead of being brought into this world!" The Amegakure shinobi nodded, understanding now that she wanted her son gone. Not detained, but taken out. "I'll see to it that you never have to shed a tear again for this boy." He quickly moved in pursuit of the white haired shinobi.

Outside, there was complete chaos. Villagers were scurrying about, hoping not to be picked off by the sadistic Mumyo. It was a survival game now and Mumyo was the wild beast choosing his victims. Not even the Chuunin could stop this man. People from the grocery gathered at the window to watch the bloodbath. They believed that behind this window there was safety. That they wouldn't be harmed here. The Amegakure ANBU officer exited the grocery store, finding himself in the midst of the massacre. Mumyo had already claimed the lives of Amegakure shinobi, even sealing a female into a scroll. What a fucking sicko. There was no doubt in the ANBU's head that he did this so he can have his way with her. "Hey, you sick son of a bitch!!! Your business is with me now!" He hoped that Mumyo could hear him and divert his attention to the officer. It was only a matter of time until the Amekage would have to show himself.

Mero would stand at the window watching in horror. So many bodies laid scattered on the ground as Mumyo and his clones unleashed terror. With the use of the secret puppet technique there were definitely going to be more casualties. "Mumyo.....Stop this....Please..." Yes, she had told the ANBU that she wished she would have gotten rid of her son when he was in her stomach, but this was not true at all. Mero had put a front because she knew that it had to be done. In reality, however, she loved her son. Despite his sadistic and menacing ways, he was her son and that fact would always remain.

"Your mother has given me the order to kill you Mumyo. For the atrocities that you have committed her in our village you will pay! I will show no mercy in taking you out." The ANBU inhaled deeply, preparing to face one of the strongest shinobi this village had seen in so long. To battle against an Uchiha in control of the monks would be no easy task, so he was going to have to tread carefully. 'How can close in on him when he has these puppets around him? Not only that, but that Sharingan of his will be a problem. I mustn't forget that he has clones around.' How would this man handle the situation without getting himself killed and allowing Mumyo to leave with his life?

-----
WC = 757
Back to top Go down
Mumyo Kotetsu
A-Rank Missing Nin
A-Rank Missing Nin
Mumyo Kotetsu

PostSubject: Re: The Day it all Changed [Flashback]   The Day it all Changed [Flashback] I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2014 1:07 pm

In the inner city clone number one had already taken out three chuunin and a batch of civilians without even blinking, the living quarters of the village were in utter chaos as many tried to rush and stop the clone or panic and get away, but the other clone oh he was somewhere..waiting and watching for his time to actually have some fun. This clone didn't want blood from the other part of the village although he had already been there and had set much of it ablaze just to get started. The ten puppets wrecked anything and everything in their vicinity as Mumyo watched and carried on with himself although no one could see that only one of his hands were moving when controlling the puppets but all of them were moving as if he was doing it with two. The master puppeteer and the insane medical ninja had been unleashed into this village and he was now at a point that nothing could snap him out of it.

On the ground countless bodies laid torn, mangled, burned and cut many of them being adult women and men with the occasional child stuck in the mix here and there but they were just collateral damage and had no significant meaning, but all would be told soon enough. After destroying many of the buildings and structures Clone 1 was now heading to the one place that needed more fear, the grocery store. Knowing that there was a back entrance he would wait and smile as he knew the time to go through and what to do as he went it. Each one of the Mumyo's from the real to the fake were now ready for the most unspeakable of acts and with each drawing breath he was getting closer.

A voice...rung out to him as he turned around and looked at the man, his three tomoe sharingan simply staring into him as a sick, twisted smile appeared on his face. His mom ordered him to kill him?! Ah what a funny little notion that was, his mother the slut had finally wanted to get rid of him? Oh Mumyo could only smile as he stood there and looked at this man trying to be a hero. A maniacal laugh slowly began to escape Mumyo's lips as the dark deep seated anger voice came out of him," You are funny...what do you think trying to kill me is going to get you into my mother's pants? Think being the big hero is gonna get you fucked by that slut? She doesn't have the balls to kill what she made so she sends some little bastard like you to try and do her job, well i have to admit....the family line has gotten a bit soft," The look in his eyes showed that he no longer cared about this, if he was going to lose anything in this world...his family is going to die with him.

" Well then... if you will show me no mercy how about i start in killing YOU AND EVERYONE IN THE DAMN GROCERY STORE," Mumyo laughed as three of the puppets; 6,7 and 8 would move forward while the other 7 simply spun around the man giving him the impression that they were all going to attack at once. One thing these villagers didn't know about his experiments...was that not even he was spared from them. Smiling his free hand would attach chakra threads to five dead bodies, these of which were the three chuunin and two civilians. With a smile he would now wait as he performed a moved that could very well destroy everything around him.

Meanwhile the door in the back of the grocery store would blast open as the clone darted in and started attacking without prejudice, the first to fall being an elderly woman followed by a man. Grinning this clone would go through and continue to assault those inside, cutting necks, legs so they could only squirm and of course maiming any and all. The chaos inside and outside was immense as the clone smiled," Meru!!!! Come out to play with us!!! We only want to play with you!!!," The clone said with a smirk as he continued his rampage inside of the store.

Back to outside the three clones would open a secret mechanism as Mumyo smiled," The moment you wanted to fight me was the moment you were dead," at first the ANBU would find nothing wrong as the puppets stood there in a triangular pattern, but soon his body began to gravitate towards them. With a smile he would complete the hand seal as a large tunnel of wind, strong enough to pull a summon into it had began to suck the man closer and closer until he was inevitably sucked into the tunnel and crushed by its immense pressure sending chunks and bits of him everywhere on the opposite side or back of the puppet. The attack wouldn't stop there with some of the building of the grocery store coming with it, the front wall, the door and the buggey's all slammed into different buildings as he stared into it.

The people that weren't sucked into the vortex and killed stared straight into the eyes of a monster as he smiled," Now either you give me the slut or i kill you all...you have five seconds to comply...ohhh it seems i have already been in here," The clone would stop and force itself to disappear causing a small plume of smoke. Mumyo was actually tired of waiting so he went ahead and started killing all of the people inside of the grocery store from women to the elderly as he looked for his mother. As he looked through the many aisles of the store he could only smile until finally...he saw her.

Smiling he would look at his mother and tilt his head," So you send some fly to do your job mother? If you want me dead why didn't you come out and kill me yourself huh...sending some pussy like that to do it breaks my little heart. Why mom....why did you have to do that, oh wait Mumyo knows why," he stopped for a moment as he stared at her," You are too scared to do it yourself!!! Now let us finish this, i finally get to do what i've been wanting to do for oh so long, i am going to have such a good night tonight...hope your ready," smiling this would be the last time she would ever see her son again, and to her he might as well have already been dead.

[7932/9000]
Back to top Go down
Izuno Uchiha
S-Rank Missing Nin
S-Rank Missing Nin
Izuno Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: The Day it all Changed [Flashback]   The Day it all Changed [Flashback] I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2014 1:39 pm

Madness. Complete madness. The whole village was being terrorized by one single shinobi. How could this even be possible? Where were the higher ranked shinobi? Where was the Amekage? Was there anyone who could stop this monster? Someone who had the balls to confront this maniacal man? Half of the village was already in a sea of flames. This downpour wasn't enough to put it out either because of all of the screens on the buildings. People were being killed without mercy. A damn massacre. All Mero could do was sit there, watching the people fall one by one. Agonizing screams rattled her so much, she couldn't stop the trembling. "Oh God....Make it stop! Please make it stop!" Everyone crowded at the window watched on in horror as Mumyo slaughtered innocent lives. Their only hope was the ANBU officer who vowed to defeat the monster. All of their faith was put into him!

The ANBU stood there, his firm grasp on the hilt of a katana. Poor man, he couldn't stop trembling. He wasn't sure if it was the adrenaline or the fear of Mumyo. Who knows, maybe it was both. "You shouldn't speak about your mother like that! It's not always about that! In this case, it's about making your mother happy, and the villagers, by taking your ass out! You are a devil! A monster that shouldn't have any place in this world, like the other Uchiha! I despise your kind! They took my parents from me and I won't let one take me and the woman I love!!!" He stood firmly, the tremble ceasing. But when he was surrounded by the puppets he knew then and there, that he could not defeat Mumyo. It just wasn't going to happen.

When the puppets took formation he could not move. The ANBU was immobilized by fear. He had been bested by Mumyo and wasn't even able to do anything about it. What a failure to the village. "Mero!! I love you!!!!!" The vacuum had pulled the man in between the three puppets, tearing him into chunks of human flesh. Pieces of flesh were scattered around the ground behind the three puppets. Everyone in the grocery gasped and panicked, beginning to scurry about like ants. Their efforts to escape were pointless. Death had fallen upon them the moment that clone entered. Mero moved into one of the aisles and dropped down into the fetal position, bawling her eyes out. "No!!! No!!! Please!!!!" Blood splattered over her body as limbs were tossed around. She could not do anything to help.

There was a brief moment of silence and then footsteps. She slowly raised her head and looked up at the approaching Mumyo. A demon was here before her. "Please Mumyo, do not do this! I am your mother! What have I ever done to deserve this!? If it's because I come off as a slut I will change for you! Do not kill me!!!" Mero crawled to her son, wrapping her arms around the young man's ankles. The blood covering her body was smeared onto his pants.

"Please Mumyo! Pleeease!!! Mommy will do anything for you! Just don't kill me! I'm sorry for anything I've done to make you feel uncomfortable! Just let me live!" Her begging was most likely going to get her nowhere, but she persisted. It was all now a stalling game. A prayer that the Amekage would show himself to save her and the survivors from this man. "Please Mummy?"

-------
WC = 582
Back to top Go down
Mumyo Kotetsu
A-Rank Missing Nin
A-Rank Missing Nin
Mumyo Kotetsu

PostSubject: Re: The Day it all Changed [Flashback]   The Day it all Changed [Flashback] I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2014 1:57 pm

Love.. This man loved his mom, a funny notion and one where he had found himself laughing over and over again as he made his way into the store. His eyes were now gazing onto his mother as he simply stared down at her and tilted his head. Was she actually begging for her life in front of him? This had made him upset but seeing his mother squirm and beg for her life under him and he relished it. Smiling he would lean down and rub her face before snickering," Oh dear mother why must you beg and plead for your life, you are my mother....a force to be reckoned with and yet you bow down to your son for your life? You should have given yourself to me years ago, but what did you do? Dress up like a slut and go around like one, how many men have you fucked behind father's back," he smiled for a moment before stopping and looking at her.

Death would come swift for his mother in moments as he leaned down and kissed her on the lips, adding in his tongue as he roughly and forcefully took her mouth before moving away," You are now mine for all eternity...your mind, body, and soul will be my plaything until i see it fit for you to no longer live again, but for now mother....you must die," with that he would begin to choke her, but not killing her like that, no instead through his palms he would emit chakra throughout her whole body to shut it down at once, thus killing and persevering her body.

With a smile he would seal her body in a scroll and the second clone would now do what it needed to do. Terror and mayhem ensured in the village as Mumyo escaped although where he went...well only he would know. Along the borders of the village lied a hidden shack where he was went to access his damages and other things. Smiling he would unseal his mother's dead body or so it seemed marveling at it before undressing it and having his way with her. He told her that she would be his no matter what and he had finally gotten what he wanted. Hours passed as Mumyo continued to have fun with his mothers body until he filled her dead womb with all of his seed. Satisfaction was his and his eyes had shown it as tears flowed from his face from the exstacy and excitement as he used her mouth to clean it all off of him. Finally he had what he wanted and as the new form of the Mangekyo Sharingan formed in his eyes the only thing that was in his mind now...was destruction and experiments. Sealing the body up after cleaning it, he would smile and leave the shack," Do not worry mother..soon you will be back and remember every good time," a time she would love...no matter what.

9019/9000

Mangekyo Sharingan Obtained
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Day it all Changed [Flashback]   The Day it all Changed [Flashback] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Day it all Changed [Flashback]
Page 1 of 1