Naruto Rebirth Of A New Age
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Rebirth Of A New Age

From The Ashes We Rise Again Stronger Than Ever Before

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» [Jcink]Drips Like Rubies (Naruto, no wc, no stats)
Water-Hell's Convergence  I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2015 12:56 am by Guest

» Fairy Tail Revolution
Water-Hell's Convergence  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2015 1:16 pm by Guest

» The Minetake Clan Of The Mist
Water-Hell's Convergence  I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2014 5:56 pm by Lucky Minetake

» Naruto: Crisis 3.0
Water-Hell's Convergence  I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2014 7:13 am by Guest

» Fairy Tail Revolution
Water-Hell's Convergence  I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2014 7:26 pm by Guest

» Umbra Arion Gami
Water-Hell's Convergence  I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2014 9:22 pm by Umbra

» Sōru munegaharisakeru ha (Soul Rending Blade)
Water-Hell's Convergence  I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2014 6:31 pm by Umbra

» Kuroton - Shadow release
Water-Hell's Convergence  I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2014 6:23 pm by Yukio Inuzuka

» Shinobi revelations
Water-Hell's Convergence  I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2014 6:02 pm by Guest

Disclaimer
Naruto Rebirth of a New Age does not own Naruto, nor the rights to it. Naruto(c) is owned by Masashi Kishimoto and all ideas are the property of their respective owners.
Wordcount Tool
Word Length: 0
Our Affiliate Icons
Water-Hell's Convergence  Afflia11

Partners

Water-Hell's Convergence  Enhf

Vote For Us!!

C'mon and Vote!

Water-Hell's Convergence

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Alice K
Civilian
Civilian
Alice K

Ninja Fame : 0

Water-Hell's Convergence  Empty
PostSubject: Water-Hell's Convergence    Water-Hell's Convergence  I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 1:00 am

Name: Water- Hell's convergence
Type: Ninjustu
Sub-Type: offensive defensive
Appearance:
Spoiler:

Range: Same as water heavens convergence
Duration: S rank starting c rank to maintain, pay every two post when affect a justu, every one post affected a person.
Description:
Just like it's sister justu, water hell's convergence works by the user spreading their chakra into the moisture in the air over a wide area. This justu differs however, as instead of creating water from moisture and controlling it, the user attached the chakra controlled moisture to pre existing bodies of water. This allows the user to take control of other's chakra affected water, by having theirs take over and control the justu, able to send it back at the opponent or use it for other means. This can only work if the user has a greater than or equal to chakra than the original castor of the justu. This only affects water justus.

Water hells convergence has another effect as well, when people breath they take in the moisture in the air as well, meaning that the user's chakra controlled moisture can be breathed in. If breathed in the user can control the moisture and cause internal damage to the opponent, attacking the organs, but there is another way to use the moisture, as humans are 75 percent water, the user can have the chakra controlled moisture merge with the liquid in the targets body allowing the user to control the movements of another, though there are limitation. The user can not make a person use any type of justu as they can't make them user chakra, or cancel any justu they have in effect. They also cannot cannot stop any blood from flowing, make more blood flow, or any other harmful effects internally to the body. The user's control is limited to the movements alone. The user can only affect one person this way at a time, and cannot use other justu that require hand signs while using the technique as they will have to use their hands to control the water in the persons body. Also people with chakra equal to or greater than the user can break free of this justu at the cost of a c rank amount of chakra. If used on someone like a hozuki, the jusut's cost is halved, and they cannot brake free as their bodies have more water in them than natural people. A user can affect up to 6 small animals a time, and two summons a time.

Extra Information: By doing 2000 words of training the user can now control two people, ten animals, and four summons at a time one with each hand. Must know water heaven's convergence to use, must have my permission.
XP Cost: 60

Last edited by Alice K on Tue Feb 04, 2014 1:55 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Erza Scarlet
Anbu
Anbu
Erza Scarlet

Ninja Fame : 4

PostSubject: Re: Water-Hell's Convergence    Water-Hell's Convergence  I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 1:51 am

Could you also include that it does not affect Fire Jutsu. I know it sounds like common sense, but in this jutsu it just says jutsu period. I would say only 1:2 Summons, but that's really up to your best judgment. Other than that, its fine.
Back to top Go down
Alice K
Civilian
Civilian
Alice K

Ninja Fame : 0

PostSubject: Re: Water-Hell's Convergence    Water-Hell's Convergence  I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 1:55 am

Only works on justus with water XP but I'll add that part in
Back to top Go down
Erza Scarlet
Anbu
Anbu
Erza Scarlet

Ninja Fame : 4

PostSubject: Re: Water-Hell's Convergence    Water-Hell's Convergence  I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 1:56 am

XD, Alright Approved.
Back to top Go down
Izuno Uchiha
S-Rank Missing Nin
S-Rank Missing Nin
Izuno Uchiha

Ninja Fame : 1

PostSubject: Re: Water-Hell's Convergence    Water-Hell's Convergence  I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 3:07 am

Hold up. Hold up. Forgive me for my intrusion but Yukio sees some problems with this. I think we'll need to discuss over this technique for the simple fact that:

- You are able to take control of Chakra infused water attacks. Basically, water attacks will have no effect because you can control it. It's bound to work considering the fact that you have high chakra pools thanks to Isobu. Taking control of other attacks doesn't seem fair.

- Taking control of people using moisture is a little too OP. It's basically like Blood Bending but using the water. Controlling people should only be left to the Nara clan; and even with them one would know what's going on because the shadows are being used to subdue.

I'm going to have to talk to the other admins about this. For now just leave it here but the approval is revoked.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Water-Hell's Convergence    Water-Hell's Convergence  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Water-Hell's Convergence
Page 1 of 1