Naruto Rebirth Of A New Age
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Rebirth Of A New Age

From The Ashes We Rise Again Stronger Than Ever Before

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» [Jcink]Drips Like Rubies (Naruto, no wc, no stats)
Amamiya Clan {[Meiton]}  I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2015 12:56 am by Guest

» Fairy Tail Revolution
Amamiya Clan {[Meiton]}  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2015 1:16 pm by Guest

» The Minetake Clan Of The Mist
Amamiya Clan {[Meiton]}  I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2014 5:56 pm by Lucky Minetake

» Naruto: Crisis 3.0
Amamiya Clan {[Meiton]}  I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2014 7:13 am by Guest

» Fairy Tail Revolution
Amamiya Clan {[Meiton]}  I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2014 7:26 pm by Guest

» Umbra Arion Gami
Amamiya Clan {[Meiton]}  I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2014 9:22 pm by Umbra

» Sōru munegaharisakeru ha (Soul Rending Blade)
Amamiya Clan {[Meiton]}  I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2014 6:31 pm by Umbra

» Kuroton - Shadow release
Amamiya Clan {[Meiton]}  I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2014 6:23 pm by Yukio Inuzuka

» Shinobi revelations
Amamiya Clan {[Meiton]}  I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2014 6:02 pm by Guest

Disclaimer
Naruto Rebirth of a New Age does not own Naruto, nor the rights to it. Naruto(c) is owned by Masashi Kishimoto and all ideas are the property of their respective owners.
Wordcount Tool
Word Length: 0
Our Affiliate Icons
Amamiya Clan {[Meiton]}  Afflia11

Partners

Amamiya Clan {[Meiton]}  Enhf

Vote For Us!!

C'mon and Vote!

Amamiya Clan {[Meiton]}

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Amamiya
Civilian
Civilian
Amamiya

Ninja Fame : 0

Amamiya Clan {[Meiton]}  Empty
PostSubject: Amamiya Clan {[Meiton]}    Amamiya Clan {[Meiton]}  I_icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2014 8:08 pm

Clan Name: └Amamiya┘ The Amamiya Clan is a clan that specializes in Fuinjutsu, Kenjutsu, Ninjutus, and Taijutsu. They utilize the advanced element of Meiton [Dark Release] & also the Shīruāmu Arm. They come from the great Land of Clouds, but they are now so far spread out they are in every land.
Symbol:Amamiya Clan {[Meiton]}  Maelstrom
Common Clan Specialty(ies):└Specialties┘ Ninjutsu, Fuinjutsu, Taijutsu, and Kenjutsu

Clan Backstory:└Reign Of The Darkness┘ The great ninja war was a war that many people died and many survive and some learn and so e adapt. This was the entry for a new clan, in Kirigakure No Sato when it was in was they gathered up the strongest ninjas and the strongest clans to battle for the honor of Kumo. This was the entry for the first ever Amamiya to show the world what what his small clan made of, as several Amamiyas members died in battle some became legends and some rogue betraying the clan and the village using there Kekkei Genkai to there advantage. Many used it for world domination and all failed. This clan has been hidden from the other clan for centuries and still remains hidden. The clan has a special ability and nature chakra they posses the Dark release nature and have a curse that grows with them combining into there body a special gift to some and to some a curse the Shīruāmu a demonic arm that has the speciality to absorbed chakra and converted to the users chakra, and also the Curse Mark Of Death, this curse mark is what activates the Shīruāmu arm. Many have not heard about the clan that was feared at the war, now its as unknown as any minor clan in the ninja world but the journey just begins here.
Home Village: └Kirigakure┘
Current Clan Head: └Lindow Amamiya┘

Bloodline: └Shīruāmu Arm┘ The Shīruāmu is a demonic arm that the clan inherited from there curse mark of Darkness, and the use of dark release, the arm it's black with red vessels going from the fingers threw the shoulders with spikes in the elbow and the knuckles with written fuinjutsu all over the arms. It is unknown what elements this nature entails.
Element: └Meiton/Dark Release┘ Known for Dark Release, and Shade Style is an advanced nature kekkei genkai that can be used to absorb, manipulate, and release chakra taken from an opponent. The Amamiya used techniques of this nature through there mark in the right hand or there Curse Mark. This mark resembles two diamonds, one overlapping the other. Chakra is absorbed through the upper square, while it is released and manipulated through the lower.

More information?: N/A

Requirements to Join: By Birth
Requirements to Leave: By Death
Back to top Go down
Kankri
A-Rank Missing Nin
A-Rank Missing Nin
Kankri

Ninja Fame : -1

Amamiya Clan {[Meiton]}  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Amamiya Clan {[Meiton]}    Amamiya Clan {[Meiton]}  I_icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2014 10:41 pm

I assume this is ok,

APPROVED

(If this isn't "OK" then you should have edited told them otherwise, (This is meant to the mods that aren't working...))
Back to top Go down

Amamiya Clan {[Meiton]}
Page 1 of 1