Naruto Rebirth Of A New Age
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Rebirth Of A New Age

From The Ashes We Rise Again Stronger Than Ever Before

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» [Jcink]Drips Like Rubies (Naruto, no wc, no stats)
Seishin Clan I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2015 12:56 am by Guest

» Fairy Tail Revolution
Seishin Clan I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2015 1:16 pm by Guest

» The Minetake Clan Of The Mist
Seishin Clan I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2014 5:56 pm by Lucky Minetake

» Naruto: Crisis 3.0
Seishin Clan I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2014 7:13 am by Guest

» Fairy Tail Revolution
Seishin Clan I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2014 7:26 pm by Guest

» Umbra Arion Gami
Seishin Clan I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2014 9:22 pm by Umbra

» Sōru munegaharisakeru ha (Soul Rending Blade)
Seishin Clan I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2014 6:31 pm by Umbra

» Kuroton - Shadow release
Seishin Clan I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2014 6:23 pm by Yukio Inuzuka

» Shinobi revelations
Seishin Clan I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2014 6:02 pm by Guest

Disclaimer
Naruto Rebirth of a New Age does not own Naruto, nor the rights to it. Naruto(c) is owned by Masashi Kishimoto and all ideas are the property of their respective owners.
Wordcount Tool
Word Length: 0
Our Affiliate Icons
Seishin Clan Afflia11

Partners

Seishin Clan Enhf

Vote For Us!!

C'mon and Vote!

Seishin Clan

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
JDRPG
Civilian
Civilian

Ninja Fame : 0

Seishin Clan Empty
PostSubject: Seishin Clan   Seishin Clan I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 7:13 pm

Clan Name: Seishin Clan
Appearance: The Seishin Clan symbol is in a circular shape, with 3 concentric circles linked to each other by chains. The chains start from the center and spread out evenly in six lines from the center of the inner circle to the outside circle.

How and why it formed: The Seishin clan is a clan of sealers. Started as a group of people trying to fight the spread of Bijuu, the Seishin clan has expanded into sealings of all kinds, to prevent destruction from being unleashed unto the world from any source. The clan believes itself to be above country lines, so the leaders are not from any one village specifically, but they do have small bases in different villages, keeping a friendly, albeit neutral relationship to the villages. They have a fierce rivalry with the Uzumaki clan, as both are fuuinjutsu users. However, while the Uzumaki clan kept progressing and eventually succeeded in specializing with bijuu sealing, the Seishin clan focused more on sealing other seals.
What it does: The Seishin clan are masters of sealing, having the the ability to seal or unseal practically anything. From birth, they are trained to recognize seals and have vast knowledge about many seals used throughout the ninja world. Members of the Seishin clan have learned how to seal chakra, objects, and even other seals.

Academy Student: Academy students do not possess the chakra control to seal things, but can still have lots of information on well known seals, and can identify one on sight.

Genin: At the Genin level, Seishin clan members can identify common canon non-secret fuuinjutsu by looking at it (Common fuuinjutsu are as follows: Chakra Draining Seal, Cloth Binding Technique, Eight Trigrams Sealing Style, Finger Carving Seal, Fire Sealing Method, Five Elements Seal and Unseal, Five-Seal Barrier, Generic Sealing Technique, and Strength of a Hundred Seal). Also, they can seal any E and D-rank sealings (explosive tags, weapon scrolls).

Chuunin: At Chuunin level, Seishin clan members have knowledge of all canon non-secret fuuinjutsu which they can identify by sight. Also, if they do run into a seal that is unknown, by watching the sealing and unsealing happen, they can memorize that seal. If the seal is B-rank or below, the clan member can reseal it, as with any other known B-rank or below jutsu.

Jounin: At Jounin level, Seishin clan members can seal any fuuinjutsu known to them A-rank or below. At this rank, they can learn how to seal off chakra flow coming from an opponent's body. Vaguely similar to the Hyuuga clan, a Seishin clan member can place a seal on a person's body that seals all chakra flow from that area (for example, a seal placed on a person's upper arm prohibits chakra flow to that arm, but if placed on the forearm, it prohibits the chakra flow past the elbow). Also, if a Seishin clan member at this level watches the sealing of an unknown fuuinjutsu, he can memorize it instantly.

S-ranked: At this level, Seishin clan members are capable of resealing any fuuinjutsu they know of, and can memorize new fuuinjutsu either by watch the sealing occur, or study it for a certain amount of time (a few seconds for D-rank seals, and a couple minutes for S-rank seals). At this level, a clan member can take any A-rank and below seal and override the original owner's sealing (meaning that it activates when the Seishin clan member says it does, not when the original owner does) as long as said seal isn't a clan technique.

SS-rank/Kage This level has everything the S-rank does, except he can override any non-clan seal technique.

More information?:

Name: Secret Seal: Second Seal
Type: Fuuinjutsu
Sub-Type: Supplementary
Appearance: Three concentric circles with six chains expanding from the middle reaching out to the outer circle. (Same as the clan symbol)

Range: Touch
Duration: Until unsealed by the user.
Description: After using the correct hand signs, a Seishin clan member can place a seal over any fuuinjutsu or seal at a certain rank, depending on the clan member (D-E for Genin, B-C for Chuunin, A for Jonin, and S-SS for anything higher). Though this is a simple skill for any clan member to use, the cost for the jutsu depends on what they are sealing. To place their own seal down, it costs one-half of the rank of the original seal. The seal replicates the whatever the original seal was written in (whether, ink, stone or blood), making it nearly impossible to break the Seishin seal without breaking the original one.

Extra Information: None. Every Seishin clan member is tought this from a very early age.
XP Cost: 10 EXP

Name: Secret Seal: Body Chakra Seal
Type: Fuuinjutsu
Sub-Type: Offensive
Appearance: The Seishin clan symbol (three concentric circles with six chains reaching to the end of the outer circle) placed on a part of the body.

Range: Touch
Duration: 5 posts, with a 8 post cooldown.
Description: This seal is a specific type of seal that stops chakra flow from reaching anywhere past the seal. If placed on the extremities, it seals off all passageways to the said extremity, making it impossible for chakra to run through the body part. When placed on the chest, it stops all upper body chakra usage. And when placed on the stomach directly where chakra stems from, it stops all chakra flow to the body. However, due to the fact that it is holding back all the chakra flow, and not just some of it, the duration is reduced to 3 posts.

Extra Information: The requirement for learning this skill is 3000 words.
XP Cost: 50 EXP

Requirements: Born in the clan, Fuuinjutsu as a specialty.
Back to top Go down
Kozai
Tsuchikage
Tsuchikage
Kozai

Ninja Fame : 1

Seishin Clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seishin Clan   Seishin Clan I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2014 2:05 pm

As well-written as this is, I can't approve this. You're basically asking to get all fuuinjutsu of a certain rank... for no XP, just by memorizing it. So, unless you find a way to legitimize this, this is denied.

Also, the bloodline is registered elsewhere.
Back to top Go down

Seishin Clan
Page 1 of 1