Naruto Rebirth Of A New Age
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Rebirth Of A New Age

From The Ashes We Rise Again Stronger Than Ever Before

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» [Jcink]Drips Like Rubies (Naruto, no wc, no stats)
Kikato and Hanako out in town - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2015 12:56 am by Guest

» Fairy Tail Revolution
Kikato and Hanako out in town - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2015 1:16 pm by Guest

» The Minetake Clan Of The Mist
Kikato and Hanako out in town - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2014 5:56 pm by Lucky Minetake

» Naruto: Crisis 3.0
Kikato and Hanako out in town - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2014 7:13 am by Guest

» Fairy Tail Revolution
Kikato and Hanako out in town - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2014 7:26 pm by Guest

» Umbra Arion Gami
Kikato and Hanako out in town - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2014 9:22 pm by Umbra

» Sōru munegaharisakeru ha (Soul Rending Blade)
Kikato and Hanako out in town - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2014 6:31 pm by Umbra

» Kuroton - Shadow release
Kikato and Hanako out in town - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2014 6:23 pm by Yukio Inuzuka

» Shinobi revelations
Kikato and Hanako out in town - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2014 6:02 pm by Guest

Disclaimer
Naruto Rebirth of a New Age does not own Naruto, nor the rights to it. Naruto(c) is owned by Masashi Kishimoto and all ideas are the property of their respective owners.
Wordcount Tool
Word Length: 0
Our Affiliate Icons
Kikato and Hanako out in town - Page 2 Afflia11

Partners

Kikato and Hanako out in town - Page 2 Enhf

Vote For Us!!

C'mon and Vote!

Kikato and Hanako out in town

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Kozai
Tsuchikage
Tsuchikage
Kozai

Ninja Fame : 1

Kikato and Hanako out in town - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kikato and Hanako out in town   Kikato and Hanako out in town - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 10:41 pm

Hanako blushed and lowered her eyes. "Um... I had never really given it any thought until now... I didn't think I'd meet someone like you!" She blurted out. Hanako wasn't exactly sure what to do at this point... "So... where do want to sleep? There's the guest bedroom over there; the couch in the den.... or... uh... my room." As she said this she blinked slightly and turned even more red. "Uhh... so yeah, those are your options."
Back to top Go down
Kikato Rinku
Anbu
Anbu
Kikato Rinku

Ninja Fame : 0

PostSubject: Re: Kikato and Hanako out in town   Kikato and Hanako out in town - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 10:45 pm

Kikato smiled as he pulled her close and looked down into her eyes and spoke softly "Lets see where the night gets us" he then leaned down and kissed her lips again, this time a little deeper then the first time, his heart began to race, and he pulled his lips away,but rested his forehead against hers, with a small pant, he was phyically fit, but this was new to him
Back to top Go down
Kozai
Tsuchikage
Tsuchikage
Kozai

PostSubject: Re: Kikato and Hanako out in town   Kikato and Hanako out in town - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 11:27 pm

Whoa! That was a pretty... risque thing to say. Well, that was all Hanako had time to think before she was kissing him again, enjoying another deep and passionate moment with her... well, what should she refer to him as now? He wasn't just "ANBU Captain-san" anymore, and he wasn't merely "Kikato-kun" (even though that was what she called him). At this point... he wasn't even a boyfriend. A fiance? A... lover? Perhaps that was it.
"Now, now, Kikato-kun... we haven't even gotten into bed yet. C'mon, I'll show you my room!" She pulled him toward a door a hallway over, and opened it. It was a spacious bedroom, with a king-size bed; well-cleaned (one of the only rooms that was in such a condition). It just seemed like... the average teenage ninja's room. On the wall, was a picture of Kozai with his two daughters. The look on the Tsuchikage's face was one of happiness and pure tranquility.
On the desk was a picture of a scarred girl, created when Hanako had sneaked into her father's imagination forge and used his memory to create this. It was apparently when Kozai had witnessed his "mistake" in Konoha. She looked... so hurt.
"So, Kikato... you ready for bed, or are you up for a shower first?" She winked at him, taking a seat on the wide bed.
Back to top Go down
Kikato Rinku
Anbu
Anbu
Kikato Rinku

PostSubject: Re: Kikato and Hanako out in town   Kikato and Hanako out in town - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 11:32 pm

He smiled and let all rationallitation go and just let things slide off his tounge"We can start with the bed and work our way to the shwer, and whatever happens inbetween" He walked over to her, stepping between her legs and leaned down to kiss her sofly on the lips yet again, kikato just let all other thoughts drift away and only felt the rom arund them both
Back to top Go down
Kozai
Tsuchikage
Tsuchikage
Kozai

PostSubject: Re: Kikato and Hanako out in town   Kikato and Hanako out in town - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 11:34 pm

[Fading to black, as this is heading toward places where others dare not to tread D:<]
Back to top Go down
Kikato Rinku
Anbu
Anbu
Kikato Rinku

PostSubject: Re: Kikato and Hanako out in town   Kikato and Hanako out in town - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2014 4:45 am

(Topic Closed)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kikato and Hanako out in town   Kikato and Hanako out in town - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kikato and Hanako out in town
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2