Naruto Rebirth Of A New Age
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Rebirth Of A New Age

From The Ashes We Rise Again Stronger Than Ever Before

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» [Jcink]Drips Like Rubies (Naruto, no wc, no stats)
Kikato Rinku I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2015 12:56 am by Guest

» Fairy Tail Revolution
Kikato Rinku I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2015 1:16 pm by Guest

» The Minetake Clan Of The Mist
Kikato Rinku I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2014 5:56 pm by Lucky Minetake

» Naruto: Crisis 3.0
Kikato Rinku I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2014 7:13 am by Guest

» Fairy Tail Revolution
Kikato Rinku I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2014 7:26 pm by Guest

» Umbra Arion Gami
Kikato Rinku I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2014 9:22 pm by Umbra

» Sōru munegaharisakeru ha (Soul Rending Blade)
Kikato Rinku I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2014 6:31 pm by Umbra

» Kuroton - Shadow release
Kikato Rinku I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2014 6:23 pm by Yukio Inuzuka

» Shinobi revelations
Kikato Rinku I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2014 6:02 pm by Guest

Disclaimer
Naruto Rebirth of a New Age does not own Naruto, nor the rights to it. Naruto(c) is owned by Masashi Kishimoto and all ideas are the property of their respective owners.
Wordcount Tool
Word Length: 0
Our Affiliate Icons
Kikato Rinku Afflia11

Partners

Kikato Rinku Enhf

Vote For Us!!

C'mon and Vote!

Kikato Rinku

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kikato Rinku
Anbu
Anbu
Kikato Rinku

Ninja Fame : 0

Kikato Rinku Empty
PostSubject: Kikato Rinku   Kikato Rinku I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2014 11:14 pm

Kikato Rinku

Kato:

Basic Information:

Name:Kikato Rinku
Nickname:Kato
Height:6'3"
Weight:195 (BMI 24.4, Normal)
Clan:None
Bloodline:None
Biju:None

Shinobi Information

Village:Iwagakure
Element(s):Earth,Wind,Fire
Specialties: Ninjutsu(expert), Kenjutsu(adept)

The Shinobi

Physical Description: The appearance of this character is athletic build,about 6'3" in height,his weight is 220,very prominent muscles,his clothing is dark always,his shirts always sleeveless,his pants always loose,he always wears boots,his skin is tanned,so he seems to be every girls perfect image of a man,cept his purple hair,and violet eyes,there seems to be no marks on his body to identify him,as was his training that he shouldnt have any till the time is right, one his right shoulder is a tattoo revealing to any who see it that he is a member of the Anbu black ops, Kikato's hair was long and purple of course, that he liked to keep tied up and draping over one side of his shoulder, and his eyes are violet and other then that normal looking
Clothing/Gear: Kikato wears Black leather boots, with a black and white set up for his cloths, His undershirt is white, holes in the black overshirt he wears, as to show off the white underneath, a black and white leather jacket, and black and white pants with pockets going down either side of his legs, Kikato likes to keep a sword on his hip, and his pockets are filled with Kunai, shuriken, and smoke bombs, and a pendent around his neck from a dear friend, Kikato also likes to keep a silver sword on his back from the same friend, he will also keep on him his Anbu flak jacket, worn under his leather one, the pockets in it are filled with emergency items all over

Personality: He is a reserved man,usually keeps to himself,he keeps a small group close to him,so he dont like them messed with,he does not like change that will effect in a bad way,He is very goal orianted and agrresive to complete his tasks,he can get quick to anger under the right circumstances,He is soft hearted,very kind,and protective over all he is close to,potental to snap at any moment,and when he snaps,he cant control his rage,the feeling to be in power, he hates to feel alone, and can be some what of a flirt, He is Loyal to anyone who has proven themselves, as he belives that none should get respect from a title but should earn it, He is Honorable, he will not strike women or children, and if a foe is unarmed so shall he be, he will not kill unless his life or someone's life close to him is in danger or under orders

Adventures
Friends
Chilling
Women
Dislikes: Disorginization
Fightning for no cause
Evil for no reason
Hatred that is misplaced
Pain when its not needed

Background:
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Kozai
Tsuchikage
Tsuchikage
Kozai

Ninja Fame : 1

Kikato Rinku Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kikato Rinku   Kikato Rinku I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2014 11:25 pm

Unless another mod sees something:
Kikato Rinku Kozai_10

Welcome to the best village NOT on this world.
Back to top Go down

Kikato Rinku
Page 1 of 1