Naruto Rebirth Of A New Age
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Rebirth Of A New Age

From The Ashes We Rise Again Stronger Than Ever Before

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» [Jcink]Drips Like Rubies (Naruto, no wc, no stats)
Akuton: Evil Element I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2015 12:56 am by Guest

» Fairy Tail Revolution
Akuton: Evil Element I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2015 1:16 pm by Guest

» The Minetake Clan Of The Mist
Akuton: Evil Element I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2014 5:56 pm by Lucky Minetake

» Naruto: Crisis 3.0
Akuton: Evil Element I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2014 7:13 am by Guest

» Fairy Tail Revolution
Akuton: Evil Element I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2014 7:26 pm by Guest

» Umbra Arion Gami
Akuton: Evil Element I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2014 9:22 pm by Umbra

» Sōru munegaharisakeru ha (Soul Rending Blade)
Akuton: Evil Element I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2014 6:31 pm by Umbra

» Kuroton - Shadow release
Akuton: Evil Element I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2014 6:23 pm by Yukio Inuzuka

» Shinobi revelations
Akuton: Evil Element I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2014 6:02 pm by Guest

Disclaimer
Naruto Rebirth of a New Age does not own Naruto, nor the rights to it. Naruto(c) is owned by Masashi Kishimoto and all ideas are the property of their respective owners.
Wordcount Tool
Word Length: 0
Our Affiliate Icons
Akuton: Evil Element Afflia11

Partners

Akuton: Evil Element Enhf

Vote For Us!!

C'mon and Vote!

Akuton: Evil Element

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kozai
Tsuchikage
Tsuchikage
Kozai

Ninja Fame : 1

Akuton: Evil Element Empty
PostSubject: Akuton: Evil Element   Akuton: Evil Element I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2014 2:01 pm

Name: Akuton, Evil release
What It Creates: It creates an aura/substance that corrupts, decays, and/or subverts.
Required Basic Elements: Generic Yin release, Katon

Appearance:
Spoiler:
What It Does: This element is one that repels, destroys, subverts, and corrupts. It doesn't mean that the user is evil (most often the users of Akuton are good people, who feel guilty and worn by the burden of Evil Release).

Passive Uses:
- Jutsu Corruption
- Summoning Subversion
- Weapon Betrayal
- Evil aura
- Flower of Rot
Description of Passive Uses:
Flower of Rot: The user can produce Evil Element chakra from his/her body, which surrounds the user's body and flicker's off of it like an aura of fire (see picture above). The aura has a chakra power equal to the user's rank; however, this offers little protection. The user can fire pieces of his aura (maximum size is fist-sized), range 20 meters. These are ephermeral, and cause no damage, but their speed is the user's rank.

Summoning Subversion: If the Evil Chakra (whether in a jutsu or from Flower of Rot) comes into contact with a summon, that summon can be subverted to the user's side. It becomes a blackened, evil version of its former self, and is now under the control of the user. It decays after 2 posts, and cannot be re-summoned by the original contractor until the topic is over. The summon must be 2 ranks beneath the power of the Akuton chakra.

Jutsu Corruption: If the Evil Chakra (whether in a jutsu or from Flower of Rot) comes into contact with a jutsu, that jutsu can be dissipated or turned on its user. If it's a projectile jutsu, that jutsu may be reversed back to the caster. If it's a different sort of jutsu (i.e. the hidden mist jutsu), it dissipates. This only occurs if the jutsu rank is 2 lower than the rank of the evil chakra.

Weapon Betrayal:If the Evil Chakra (whether in a jutsu or from Flower of Rot) comes into contact with a weapon, the Akuton inside the user creates a copy of that weapon that lasts as long as the user is facing the original owner of that weapon. This only works if the weapon rank is 2 lower than the rank of the evil chakra.

Evil Aura: This is nothing more than a much weaker passive version of display of power. It's just a feeling that people get when they walk by a user of Akuton, that "this person is inherently evil". Of course, this is a preconception, and usually, this impression changes upon actual contact with the person.

Requirements:
- Katon
- Shiranui clan (non-transferrable)
Back to top Go down
Kozai
Tsuchikage
Tsuchikage
Kozai

PostSubject: Re: Akuton: Evil Element   Akuton: Evil Element I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2014 2:07 am

This is finished.
Back to top Go down
Kozai
Tsuchikage
Tsuchikage
Kozai

PostSubject: Re: Akuton: Evil Element   Akuton: Evil Element I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2014 4:24 pm

Bump
Back to top Go down
Kozai
Tsuchikage
Tsuchikage
Kozai

PostSubject: Re: Akuton: Evil Element   Akuton: Evil Element I_icon_minitimeFri May 02, 2014 10:20 pm

Bump
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Akuton: Evil Element   Akuton: Evil Element I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Akuton: Evil Element
Page 1 of 1