Naruto Rebirth Of A New Age
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Rebirth Of A New Age

From The Ashes We Rise Again Stronger Than Ever Before

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» [Jcink]Drips Like Rubies (Naruto, no wc, no stats)
[A Ranked Mn] Mumyo Kotetsu I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2015 12:56 am by Guest

» Fairy Tail Revolution
[A Ranked Mn] Mumyo Kotetsu I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2015 1:16 pm by Guest

» The Minetake Clan Of The Mist
[A Ranked Mn] Mumyo Kotetsu I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2014 5:56 pm by Lucky Minetake

» Naruto: Crisis 3.0
[A Ranked Mn] Mumyo Kotetsu I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2014 7:13 am by Guest

» Fairy Tail Revolution
[A Ranked Mn] Mumyo Kotetsu I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2014 7:26 pm by Guest

» Umbra Arion Gami
[A Ranked Mn] Mumyo Kotetsu I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2014 9:22 pm by Umbra

» Sōru munegaharisakeru ha (Soul Rending Blade)
[A Ranked Mn] Mumyo Kotetsu I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2014 6:31 pm by Umbra

» Kuroton - Shadow release
[A Ranked Mn] Mumyo Kotetsu I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2014 6:23 pm by Yukio Inuzuka

» Shinobi revelations
[A Ranked Mn] Mumyo Kotetsu I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2014 6:02 pm by Guest

Disclaimer
Naruto Rebirth of a New Age does not own Naruto, nor the rights to it. Naruto(c) is owned by Masashi Kishimoto and all ideas are the property of their respective owners.
Wordcount Tool
Word Length: 0
Our Affiliate Icons
[A Ranked Mn] Mumyo Kotetsu Afflia11

Partners

[A Ranked Mn] Mumyo Kotetsu Enhf

Vote For Us!!

C'mon and Vote!

[A Ranked Mn] Mumyo Kotetsu

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mumyo Kotetsu
A-Rank Missing Nin
A-Rank Missing Nin
Mumyo Kotetsu

Ninja Fame : 0

[A Ranked Mn] Mumyo Kotetsu Empty
PostSubject: [A Ranked Mn] Mumyo Kotetsu   [A Ranked Mn] Mumyo Kotetsu I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 13, 2014 5:51 pm

Mumyo Kotetsu

Mumyo Kotetsu:

Basic Information:

Name: Kotetsu,  Mumyo
   Nickname: Shadow's Assassin, Mad Scientist Mumyo, Weapon Puppeteer Mumyo
   Height: 5'9
   Weight: 168 lbs
   Clan: Uchiha
   Bloodline: Sharingan
   Biju:

Shinobi Information

Village: N/A [Missing-Nin]
   Element(s): Fire, Wind,
   Specialties: Ninjutsu, Medical Ninjutsu, Puppetry
   The Shinobi

Physical Description:
Pre Missing Nin Mumyo-
Mumyo has a lean yet very muscular tone for someone of his age. Standing at 5'8 he weighs roughly 165 lbs which compared to his older brother is small. Mumyo's hair is Snow White and spikes from the back forward, with the front of his hair extending forward. The eyes of the young master vary although his most notable eye color whenever he is seen is Purple.

Mumyo's choice of clothing consists of a pair of jet black umanori, on occasions a sleeveless vest although this is when he has to take care of important business, and he refuses to wear any type of footwear due to the fact that he hates the feeling Other notable features of Mumyo include a cross shaped scar located in the center of his back that was given to him during a fight with his sibling.
   Clothing/Gear: (Same thing as above)
Missing-Nin Mumyo
As the years went by and Mumyo went on to become a notorious Missing Ninja, his appearance and clothing drastically changed. Mumyo now wears a black and purple collarless shirt with long black sleeves, which one the end tuck into his white gloves. Covering the black shirt is a long white jacket with a hood that has a set of what seems to be cat ears. When the hoodie is on it covers his eyes but allows him to see through it without hindering his sight.Moving onto his lower garments, Mumyo sports white pants with black cuffs which sit over white and purple shoes.
   Personality:

Mumyo's personality differs from his older brothers, but is more on the crazy side than others. When Mumyo is around others his manipulative side comes out, quickly finding any and all weaknesses in a person to twist them and use them as he likes. This first stemmed from being around his older brother and watching him around people. Underneath the manipulative and calm center, Mumyo is a boy filled with demented ideas and tactics. If one is unfortunate to catch him in one of his blood driven moods, they would find that he is much more sadistic than he appears to be.

Through all the sadistic thoughts and manipulative actions and thoughts, Mumyo can be a laid back person and even the best of friends. Nothing deters him from doing what he needs to do.

Honest to a Point: Whatever he has to say about a person or event he will be right up front and does not pull any punches. He would tell grown adult that if they had a story or info wrong and correct them. But when it comes down to helping a friend or someone in trouble he can lie with the best of them. But he can’t lie to his mother or grandpa.

Mumyo is a cynical person, a being whom only notices the negative things in life. And believes it to be better than being an optimistic person, believing them to be delusional people whom cling unto nothing but blind faith. Mumyo is an individual whom has more pride than it is good for. A prideful person, whom gets angry easily from being underestimated and the like. Whilst it is indeed a good quality for a person to have pride, Mumyo boasts so much of it, that he easily becomes blind because of it. For example, allowing someone to power themselves to their maximum capacity, or unleash their ultimate techniques. Mumyo is an highly spiteful person, which he does so quite frequently; be it for purposes of vengeance, cruelty, or just to annoy others.

Dislikes: Failed Experiment, Toys that do not follow instructions, animals

Background:
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Kankri
A-Rank Missing Nin
A-Rank Missing Nin
Kankri

Ninja Fame : -1

PostSubject: Re: [A Ranked Mn] Mumyo Kotetsu   [A Ranked Mn] Mumyo Kotetsu I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 13, 2014 6:47 pm

I see no problems APPROVED!
Back to top Go down
Mumyo Kotetsu
A-Rank Missing Nin
A-Rank Missing Nin
Mumyo Kotetsu

Ninja Fame : 0

PostSubject: Re: [A Ranked Mn] Mumyo Kotetsu   [A Ranked Mn] Mumyo Kotetsu I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 13, 2014 7:11 pm

why not?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [A Ranked Mn] Mumyo Kotetsu   [A Ranked Mn] Mumyo Kotetsu I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[A Ranked Mn] Mumyo Kotetsu
Page 1 of 1