Naruto Rebirth Of A New Age
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Rebirth Of A New Age

From The Ashes We Rise Again Stronger Than Ever Before

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» [Jcink]Drips Like Rubies (Naruto, no wc, no stats)
Izanami's Embrace: Mumyo's Susano'o I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2015 12:56 am by Guest

» Fairy Tail Revolution
Izanami's Embrace: Mumyo's Susano'o I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2015 1:16 pm by Guest

» The Minetake Clan Of The Mist
Izanami's Embrace: Mumyo's Susano'o I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2014 5:56 pm by Lucky Minetake

» Naruto: Crisis 3.0
Izanami's Embrace: Mumyo's Susano'o I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2014 7:13 am by Guest

» Fairy Tail Revolution
Izanami's Embrace: Mumyo's Susano'o I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2014 7:26 pm by Guest

» Umbra Arion Gami
Izanami's Embrace: Mumyo's Susano'o I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2014 9:22 pm by Umbra

» Sōru munegaharisakeru ha (Soul Rending Blade)
Izanami's Embrace: Mumyo's Susano'o I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2014 6:31 pm by Umbra

» Kuroton - Shadow release
Izanami's Embrace: Mumyo's Susano'o I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2014 6:23 pm by Yukio Inuzuka

» Shinobi revelations
Izanami's Embrace: Mumyo's Susano'o I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2014 6:02 pm by Guest

Disclaimer
Naruto Rebirth of a New Age does not own Naruto, nor the rights to it. Naruto(c) is owned by Masashi Kishimoto and all ideas are the property of their respective owners.
Wordcount Tool
Word Length: 0
Our Affiliate Icons
Izanami's Embrace: Mumyo's Susano'o Afflia11

Partners

Izanami's Embrace: Mumyo's Susano'o Enhf

Vote For Us!!

C'mon and Vote!

Izanami's Embrace: Mumyo's Susano'o

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mumyo Kotetsu
A-Rank Missing Nin
A-Rank Missing Nin
Mumyo Kotetsu

Ninja Fame : 0

Izanami's Embrace: Mumyo's Susano'o Empty
PostSubject: Izanami's Embrace: Mumyo's Susano'o   Izanami's Embrace: Mumyo's Susano'o I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2014 12:43 am

Name: Izanami's Embrace: Mumyo's Susano'o
Type: Ninjutsu
Sub-Type: Offensive/Defensive
Appearance:
Spoiler:

Range: 5m~20m
Duration: [5 Posts/ 4 Post]
Description:

When the Susano'o is first cast, Mumyo's body is covered in a blood red/black aura that forms into the first stage of Susano'o. The first stage of Asura's Susano'o uses a bone scythe, the scythes primary function is made for both attacking and blocking.The Scythe is capable of blocking and parrying certain physical attacks, and even jutsu up to A rank in nature. A part from this, the scythe can also be used to smash into the ground, creating large divots or craters(being 15 meters in total length and width. A blow at this stage from the scythe can be lethal if hit in the right place, or from the right angle. (This is the first is capable of withstanding up to B rank damage and  the second Stage of the Susano'o, the armor is capable of withstanding up to A rank damage in stage two form)

The third and final stage of Mumyo's Susanoo is the full and most powerful form .Now, Susanoo is clad in armor, its scythe is now at max potential turning itself into scythe in the picture above and the Susanoo's alternate weapon of choice is none other than the "Bloodedge's Death Sword."  The Bloodedge's Death Sword is a weapon so powerful, it is said to be the weapon of Death himself. ( The armor of Susano'o is now capable of completely withstanding anything that is A ranked.)

Other things:Being  thrown out of the upper half of Susanoo by an enemy manipulating the substance underneath Susanoo or hitting the actual Susano'o are the only two noticeable ways of defeating the user while in this state. This only applies to Stage one and two due to them being incomplete forms.

The only known ways to attack the user while Susano'o is active is either to draw the wielder out of the technique and then attack, bind and restrict its movements, or to break the defense with overwhelming force.

The amount of A ranks it takes to fully damage the susano'o is 6 in the first and second stages, but in the third it takes either 8 A ranks, 3 S rank or 1 SS Rank equivalent to damage it.

Extra Information: First Stage is Free
Second stage requires 2k words
Third Stage Requires EMS
Weapon Specs:

Scythe- 8m
Sword- 9m
XP Cost: 60 for S, 70 for SS
Back to top Go down
Izuno Uchiha
S-Rank Missing Nin
S-Rank Missing Nin
Izuno Uchiha

Ninja Fame : 1

Izanami's Embrace: Mumyo's Susano'o Empty
PostSubject: Re: Izanami's Embrace: Mumyo's Susano'o   Izanami's Embrace: Mumyo's Susano'o I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2014 9:30 pm

Izanami's Embrace: Mumyo's Susano'o Izunos10
Back to top Go down

Izanami's Embrace: Mumyo's Susano'o
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto Rebirth Of A New Age :: The Submission Center :: Jutsu Submission :: Approved Custom Jutsu-
Jump to: