Naruto Rebirth Of A New Age
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Rebirth Of A New Age

From The Ashes We Rise Again Stronger Than Ever Before

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» [Jcink]Drips Like Rubies (Naruto, no wc, no stats)
Choi - Suna Genin {Ichibi Jin} I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2015 12:56 am by Guest

» Fairy Tail Revolution
Choi - Suna Genin {Ichibi Jin} I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2015 1:16 pm by Guest

» The Minetake Clan Of The Mist
Choi - Suna Genin {Ichibi Jin} I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2014 5:56 pm by Lucky Minetake

» Naruto: Crisis 3.0
Choi - Suna Genin {Ichibi Jin} I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2014 7:13 am by Guest

» Fairy Tail Revolution
Choi - Suna Genin {Ichibi Jin} I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2014 7:26 pm by Guest

» Umbra Arion Gami
Choi - Suna Genin {Ichibi Jin} I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2014 9:22 pm by Umbra

» Sōru munegaharisakeru ha (Soul Rending Blade)
Choi - Suna Genin {Ichibi Jin} I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2014 6:31 pm by Umbra

» Kuroton - Shadow release
Choi - Suna Genin {Ichibi Jin} I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2014 6:23 pm by Yukio Inuzuka

» Shinobi revelations
Choi - Suna Genin {Ichibi Jin} I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2014 6:02 pm by Guest

Disclaimer
Naruto Rebirth of a New Age does not own Naruto, nor the rights to it. Naruto(c) is owned by Masashi Kishimoto and all ideas are the property of their respective owners.
Wordcount Tool
Word Length: 0
Our Affiliate Icons
Choi - Suna Genin {Ichibi Jin} Afflia11

Partners

Choi - Suna Genin {Ichibi Jin} Enhf

Vote For Us!!

C'mon and Vote!

Choi - Suna Genin {Ichibi Jin}

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Choi
Genin
Genin
Choi

Ninja Fame : 0

Choi - Suna Genin {Ichibi Jin} Empty
PostSubject: Choi - Suna Genin {Ichibi Jin}   Choi - Suna Genin {Ichibi Jin} I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 3:00 am

Choi

Choi of the Sand:

Basic Information:

Name: Choi.
Nickname: The Sand Princess, The Sand Phoenix, Sand Demon, & Egypt's Queen.
Height: Four Feet, Three Inches.
Weight: Ninety Pounds.
Clan: N/A.
Bloodline: N/A.
Bijuu: Ichibi.

Shinobi Information

Village: Sunagakure.
Element(s): Sand & Wind.
Specialties: Ninjutsu.

The Shinobi

Physical Description: Choi, a  4'3" and roughly 90 pound, has the appearance of a child that hasn’t yet reached their teens. She has a dark chocolate complexion, appearing to be darker than it actually is in darkness; though it could be the opposite, being lighter and mocha-like than it is when she’s in the light. Her build could be described as being either lithe, svelte, slender, or all. But one thing could be agreed upon is that Choi doesn't have any excessive fat, and has a very good figure.

Choi has been shown to have incredible strength and speed, though it would be hard to guess the former due to a lack of visible muscles normally associated with someone having incredible strength. On top of having impressive strength and speed; she has also displayed extraordinary flexibility and endurance, along with acrobatic feats that would be nearly impossible for the average person to perform. She may even be seen as a contortionist due to the strange and unnatural positions she’s able to twist and bend her body into.

Moving away from Choi's body structure to study her face this means: shape of the face, features upon the face, and the emotions shown upon her face. Firstly, her face is shaped like a diamond or a heart, though it could also be round; officially though her face is diamond-shaped. She possess features that any average person has: two eyes, two ears, a mouth, a nose, and hair upon her head. She has naturally a soft and gentle appearance, giving her that look that’s associated with innocence or youth. A wide range of emotions are displayed by her face, from excitement to embarrassment to anger, and many more.

Though she is able to display many emotions, the main emotion on her face is either: excitement, amusement, eagerness, and other emotions that could be associated with being happy.

Moving along to her eyes, Choi does have big eyes that have a natural twinkle to it. A light purplish red, know formally as magenta, is the color of her eyes. These eyes have a natural glint and sparkle to them, only becoming dull when she is either upset or angry. Any other time her eyes gleam with enthusiasm that could only be displayed in someone young or a child.

We now move on to her hair, the last thing upon the list of things to describe her. Her hair is short, only going down to the base of her neck. Some hair to the left of her head is longer than the rest, a small trinket tied to the end of the piece of hair. The piece of separate hair is long enough to slightly pass her shoulders. Her hair is the color of ravens, meaning it's glossy, yet, instead of black, it's sandy brown.

Clothing/Gear:

Choi - Suna Genin {Ichibi Jin} Tumblr_mjrv6c2y9y1rcqu9ao1_1280

Choi has been known to wear several different outfits during her long life. These outfits are often switched between depending on what she prefers to wear and the weather, though the latter is rarely taken into account. None of her outfits consist of shoes, preferring to go barefoot rather than have things she believes as a hindrance upon her feet. That and the only thing that she would be able to wear would be sandals, due to the anklets around her ankles. A necklace with the pendant of a bird is worn around her neck, no matter which outfit she wears.

Her first and favorite outfit is one that does show a lot of skin, but its not something she seems all to concern about. The outfit consist of a tight fitted bra, that’s pristine white. A red vest is thrown over the bra, stopping at the center of her torso and unable to close. A red skirt is worn as well, going down to her knees with a slit on the left side, going from the waist down. A black belt, or sash, secures the skirt around her waist. The skirt does tend to show her panties, which matches the color of her bra, but only when she moves around a lot or the winds blows her skirt.

Another outfit she wears, which is another on of her favorites, is a traditional sandy dress. Three upside down triangles are at the center of the dress, though it doesn't go all the way down. Black rectangles are on either side of her, not going all the way around. The color of the dress is white with blue shaped diamonds on it. Underneath that is a blue and green patterned collar as well. This serves as both the collar and the sleeve for the dress, thus holding it up.

The next outfit is only worn during her trips to Russia, which she takes annually with her friend. The outfit consist of a blue sweater with patterns on the bottom of the sleeves, top of the shirt, and the bottom. The sweater is certainly long, though it merely goes pass her rear. The sleeves of her sweater cover up her golden bracelets. Underneath the sweater is a pair of black leggings that stop just before her anklets. Her head is adorned with a winter hat, sandy in color with pink designs on the center. And pompoms are  attached to the strings of the hat.

Personality:

Playful – Choi is a very playful child, the complete opposite of her serious counterpart. She treats most things as if it’s a game that’s meant to entertain her and some way. This playful attitude is displayed in the way she ask many of her brethren and those not part of her race, to play a game with her. This personality is also shown in fights that she’s engaged in and meetings she attends. Its very hard to get Choi to be serious for even a short period of time, though habits do die hard. Especially since she had been living for such a long time. She also has the playful tendency to call fights, dances since that’s how her fighting style looks.

Aware – Choi is aware of the consequences that other people actions have on others. Yet she doesn't seem to be aware of the consequences for her own actions, most importantly her tendencies of treating everything like a big game. Its not like she doesn't grasp the consequences of her actions, more that her brain doesn't allow her to. She could easily point out the consequences of the actions others take, but her own is something she can’t tell.

Besides being aware of others actions and the like, Choi is also very much aware when it comes to battles and her surroundings. She will use anything to her advantage, this means using the terrain to her advantage or finding and exploiting the weakness of her opponent. Her awareness could also be used to exploit the plans or arguments people have, giving her the opportunity to poke holes in the plans or arguments of others.

Genius – Choi could be considered a genius, though credit for her advance intellect could go to the five thousand years she has spent. She has displayed the ability to speak any type of language flawlessly, rather it be a dead language or one used by modern people. On top of knowing tons of languages, she also has an advance knowledge of the worlds history. She has even manipulated some events in history for her own entertainment, though she has matured since than.

Her intelligence can be viewed in the few times she actually is serious, sometimes her words putting people into shock with her words. She tends to think outside of the box, coming up with stuff that could be consider as crazy. Choi’s memory also classifies her as being eidetic, having never been one to forget things. But she does have the habit of forgetting minor details that she doesn't deem important enough.

Scary – Choi can be a scary person when she wants to be, her sweet and innocent appearance never changing though an air of malice begins to radiate off her.

Strategist– Choi is a natural when it comes to constructing plans that would have the most success, though the amount of lives doesn't get taken into account. Her strategies are seen as a bit unorthodox to her brethren, but she could careless as long as it gets the job done. And most of her plans succeed since not many expect for a unorthodox plan to be used nor do the expect the unpredictability of such a strategy.

These strategies can easily be changed in order to fit the situation. Choi is also able to think about plans on the fly, this means she could think up a plan withing seconds. She does this often during fights, finding and exploiting the weakness of her opponent before making a plan that uses the weakness of the opponent.

Soft-spoken – Choi speaks calmly and gently, her voice soft and sweet. Though being very soft-spoken, her voice is more than capable of sounding deadly whilst keeping the soft and sweet tone to it. She doesn't raise her voice in anger or irritation, nor does it sound depressing when she’s sad.

Assertive – Choi isn't shy at all, rather she’s assertive and out-spoken. She doesn't like being left out of important conversation nor does she like being lonely. So she will assert herself into a conversation without warning. She likes things done a certain way, not being afraid to demand the individual to fix their mistake. She doesn't seem to care about who she interrupts in order to put her opinion into conversations, specifically those discussed during meetings.

Friendly – Choi is a very friendly person, a trait that is seemingly rare in Hollows. Making friends is no problem with her friendly appearance or personality, She actually has a wide variety of people she call her friends, though the group is few in number.

Leader – Choi, not surprisingly, is a natural when it comes to being a leader. Her life as the leader of the female warriors required her to be exceptional when it came to leadership, lest she wanted the warriors to be disbanded. Though time has changed a few things about the way she leads. But she’s very good at being a leader.

• Flowers: Choi simply adores flowers, especially White Tulips!
  • Birds: Choi's all time favorite animal is a bird. She even has a Bird friend, Dela.
  • Dancing: Choi is an expert in dancing, and its one of her favorite pastimes. She often randomly dances for the heck of it.

Dislikes:
  • Bullies: Choi has been through ridicule her whole young life. So, bullies are the worst, and she absolutely hates them!
  • Sour Candy: Choi doesn’t eat candy often, but when she does she avoids sour candy as if it’s the plague itself.
  • Swimming; Drowning: Choi is generally okay with swimming, but sometimes she just runs out of stamina and ends up almost drowning. She doesn't know why, she has a dome sort of weakness to water.

Background:

Spoiler:
[/color]

Last edited by Choi on Fri Feb 07, 2014 3:26 am; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
Izuno Uchiha
S-Rank Missing Nin
S-Rank Missing Nin
Izuno Uchiha

Ninja Fame : 1

PostSubject: Re: Choi - Suna Genin {Ichibi Jin}   Choi - Suna Genin {Ichibi Jin} I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 3:12 am

I apologize, but you cannot start with a clan and Bijuu. Do not fret, you may begin with Sand manipulation and the Ichibi. I also believe that the Dance of the Shikagami (Not sure that's spelled right) can be used because it's a jutsu. That will allow you to use paper.
Back to top Go down
Choi
Genin
Genin
Choi

Ninja Fame : 0

PostSubject: Re: Choi - Suna Genin {Ichibi Jin}   Choi - Suna Genin {Ichibi Jin} I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 07, 2014 3:18 am

Completion Bump.
Back to top Go down
Izuno Uchiha
S-Rank Missing Nin
S-Rank Missing Nin
Izuno Uchiha

Ninja Fame : 1

PostSubject: Re: Choi - Suna Genin {Ichibi Jin}   Choi - Suna Genin {Ichibi Jin} I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 07, 2014 9:20 pm

Choi - Suna Genin {Ichibi Jin} Izunos10
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Choi - Suna Genin {Ichibi Jin}   Choi - Suna Genin {Ichibi Jin} I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Choi - Suna Genin {Ichibi Jin}
Page 1 of 1