Naruto Rebirth Of A New Age
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Rebirth Of A New Age

From The Ashes We Rise Again Stronger Than Ever Before

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» [Jcink]Drips Like Rubies (Naruto, no wc, no stats)
Grand Adventure to Konoha Pt.1 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2015 12:56 am by Guest

» Fairy Tail Revolution
Grand Adventure to Konoha Pt.1 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2015 1:16 pm by Guest

» The Minetake Clan Of The Mist
Grand Adventure to Konoha Pt.1 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2014 5:56 pm by Lucky Minetake

» Naruto: Crisis 3.0
Grand Adventure to Konoha Pt.1 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2014 7:13 am by Guest

» Fairy Tail Revolution
Grand Adventure to Konoha Pt.1 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2014 7:26 pm by Guest

» Umbra Arion Gami
Grand Adventure to Konoha Pt.1 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2014 9:22 pm by Umbra

» Sōru munegaharisakeru ha (Soul Rending Blade)
Grand Adventure to Konoha Pt.1 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2014 6:31 pm by Umbra

» Kuroton - Shadow release
Grand Adventure to Konoha Pt.1 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2014 6:23 pm by Yukio Inuzuka

» Shinobi revelations
Grand Adventure to Konoha Pt.1 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2014 6:02 pm by Guest

Disclaimer
Naruto Rebirth of a New Age does not own Naruto, nor the rights to it. Naruto(c) is owned by Masashi Kishimoto and all ideas are the property of their respective owners.
Wordcount Tool
Word Length: 0
Our Affiliate Icons
Grand Adventure to Konoha Pt.1 Afflia11

Partners

Grand Adventure to Konoha Pt.1 Enhf

Vote For Us!!

C'mon and Vote!

Grand Adventure to Konoha Pt.1

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Bankotsu Kokujo
Anbu
Anbu
Bankotsu Kokujo

Ninja Fame : 0

Grand Adventure to Konoha Pt.1 Empty
PostSubject: Grand Adventure to Konoha Pt.1   Grand Adventure to Konoha Pt.1 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2014 5:20 pm

It was time for the Grandest adventure of all!!! After spending most of his time hounding the boys in the research department, just a day before his big departure to tour the world find something to do, Bankotsu stood at the top of the Kage building with a smile, a cool scarf and an even cooler pair of glasses," Alright so lets make sure everything is in order...I got my wallet....i got the board and goggles...i got my....oh where is it?," rummaging through his pockets for a moment he would pull out a scroll that had a map inside of it," Yes and i have the map readily available ," setting it back into his pockets, the young ANBU Captain readied himself and smiled. Wearing a opened black shirt, black pants and his awesome yellow scarf, Bankotsu jumped off of the building and activated the board, his body soaring through the air as he made his way to the gates. Today was the day that he was going to head to Konoha found in the Land of Fire...Bankotsu never understood why a village hidden in the leaves would be in a place named the land of fire, but like most people he really did not care.

At the current moment he would have passed over the gates of Iwa, a green trail streaking behind him as he smiled," The guys really outdid themselves...seeing as this is only the Mk.1 and it runs like a beaut, we will be in Konoha in no time," he was almost grinning as he moved left and right as he enjoyed his time in the air. From inside of his head however the voice would play like a happy child," Having fun Bankotsu? Why are we going to Konoha anyways," Bankotsu had just started hearing this voice in his head a week ago after the incident in his dreams, it was a little too happy for his tastes but..it was a pleasant thing to have with him. Chuckling he would smile and set his hands inside of his pockets," We are going for a little adventure my new friend...Iwa is too boring and i need some excitement, maybe tour the villages and look for another place i dunno," he slightly shrugged as the board picked up to its full speed, the first place he needed to stop at was Waterfall...even the Jinchuriki of the Chomei needed food from time to time.

Currently Bankotsu was twenty meters in the air and just below the cloud cover as he passed over the borders of Iwa and was soon gone not only from Iwa's territory but soon from the land of boulders altogether. Since the sun was not only still high in the sky, but also to the east his time to get to Konoha would be slightly better. If he took a shortcut through Kusagakure instead of Takigaure... the water would not be a good thing to fall into nor go near with his shenanigans and mind set, so with that in mind he veered right and took off full speed ahead to Kusa.

Travel from Iwa to Kusa- 500/1000
Back to top Go down

Grand Adventure to Konoha Pt.1
Page 1 of 1