Naruto Rebirth Of A New Age
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Rebirth Of A New Age

From The Ashes We Rise Again Stronger Than Ever Before

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» [Jcink]Drips Like Rubies (Naruto, no wc, no stats)
Komizu Odai, Konoha's Knuckle Head Ninja I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2015 12:56 am by Guest

» Fairy Tail Revolution
Komizu Odai, Konoha's Knuckle Head Ninja I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2015 1:16 pm by Guest

» The Minetake Clan Of The Mist
Komizu Odai, Konoha's Knuckle Head Ninja I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2014 5:56 pm by Lucky Minetake

» Naruto: Crisis 3.0
Komizu Odai, Konoha's Knuckle Head Ninja I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2014 7:13 am by Guest

» Fairy Tail Revolution
Komizu Odai, Konoha's Knuckle Head Ninja I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2014 7:26 pm by Guest

» Umbra Arion Gami
Komizu Odai, Konoha's Knuckle Head Ninja I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2014 9:22 pm by Umbra

» Sōru munegaharisakeru ha (Soul Rending Blade)
Komizu Odai, Konoha's Knuckle Head Ninja I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2014 6:31 pm by Umbra

» Kuroton - Shadow release
Komizu Odai, Konoha's Knuckle Head Ninja I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2014 6:23 pm by Yukio Inuzuka

» Shinobi revelations
Komizu Odai, Konoha's Knuckle Head Ninja I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2014 6:02 pm by Guest

Disclaimer
Naruto Rebirth of a New Age does not own Naruto, nor the rights to it. Naruto(c) is owned by Masashi Kishimoto and all ideas are the property of their respective owners.
Wordcount Tool
Word Length: 0
Our Affiliate Icons
Komizu Odai, Konoha's Knuckle Head Ninja Afflia11

Partners

Komizu Odai, Konoha's Knuckle Head Ninja Enhf

Vote For Us!!

C'mon and Vote!

Komizu Odai, Konoha's Knuckle Head Ninja

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Komizu
Jounin
Jounin
Komizu

Ninja Fame : 0

Komizu Odai, Konoha's Knuckle Head Ninja Empty
PostSubject: Komizu Odai, Konoha's Knuckle Head Ninja   Komizu Odai, Konoha's Knuckle Head Ninja I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 08, 2013 5:29 pm

Komizu Odai

Komizu Odai:

Basic Information:

Name: Komizu Odai
Nickname: Komi, The Leaf's Hurricane, Konoha's Knuckle Head Ninja
Height: 5'7"
Weight: 125 lbs
Clan: -
Bloodline: -
Biju: The Kyuubi (9-Tailed Fox)

Shinobi Information

Village: Konohagakure
Element(s): Fuuton and Katon
Specialties: Ninjutsu - Expert, Taijutsu - Adept

The Shinobi

Physical Description: Komizu has a lean figure, having muscles up to his age allows him. The boy's hair is spiky and somewhat short, only reaching to his neck. It seems to be golden, almost as if the sun had kissed it and gave it color. His skin is tan, different from most people in his village who have a lighter complexion, and doesn't have a scar or blemish in sight. He has deep cerulean eyes that seem to sparkle whenever he smiles. There appears to be whiskers that are located on his face, three on each cheek. Most people mistake them for scars, but actually one could consider them birthmarks since he had them since birth. Unfortunately, girls don't really notice him for most of these his features.

Clothing/Gear: Komi has a wide variety of clothing, not caring about what he throws on himself. He simply wants something to cover his body. Though, his clothes make him an easy target to spot. But for some reason people just don't notice him. One of his favorite outfits consists of an orange and black jacket that has a turtle neck collar. Under said jacket is a black T-Shirt, and under that is a fishnet shirt with sleeves that reach to his elbows. On his lower body is a pair of orange shinobi pants that reach a few inches above the ankles. He wears black shinobi sandals that go about an inch above his ankles (everything is above his ankles >_>). On his head lies his village headband, the cloth being black in color. A necklace lies across his chest, seeming to sparkle along with his eyes whenever he gives his signature smile.  Despite this being is favorite outfit, there will be times where he could wear something completely different.

Personality: Komizu is a naturally stubborn and energetic ninja. Think causes him to think somewhat rationally during missions. However, he somehow finds a way to pull through and finish whatever is thrown at him. Some of the villagers give him bitter treatment, same with the kids at the academy when he went there. This lead to Komi growing out his old "cry-baby" attitude, and do something about his problems. The boy is also exceptionally loud for his age, his voice could reach almost 10 miles! It makes most of the other Jounin get annoyed by him 80% of the time. Because of his personality, he claimed the title of being the Number One Most Unpredictable Ninja in his village! Komizu always came up with crazy traps and plans that work.... well most of the time.

There are those very rare moments of when Komi can let out his darker side. It was almost as if there's some sort of other half that just hates the village. He does his best to keep up his normal personality though. It's only when the villagers treat him like trash, or yet another person stabs him in the back, does he slightly snap. He would unconsciously release some of the Kyuubi's energy to appear more deadly, his power increasing a bit too. He doesn't remember afterwards though since he blacks out. Despite this little... feature about him, he is quite the guy. He cares for his comrades seeing as he doesn't have a lot, and will destroy anything that will try to harm them. When it comes to jokes, heh, you got the class clown right here. Whether it be a simple, yet random comment or a sexual joke you will be guaranteed to crack a smile.

The boy seems to think he is very worthy of attention though... People who don't give any shits would have to beware of him. Due to craving attention, as stated before, he has the dream of becoming Hokage. That way he would be able to make a new world, one with peace and harmony. However, that would be very hard due to him being.. a bit naive in some situations. Not to mention, "I'm not the sharpest tool in the crayon box"( - this is a quote from Komizu himself). When on the battle field, he makes up for all these things with actually thinking things through and trying the best form of attack. He is also a tad observant without knowing it, simply blurting the words out.

Likes: Ramen, Missions, The colors black, blue, and orange, Winning, More Ramen, Pranks, Kana-chan, His comrades, ect.
Dislikes: Heartless Bastards, People who treat others like crap, Killing, Death in general, People who hurt his comrades, Missing Nin, ect.

Background:
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Komizu
Jounin
Jounin
Komizu

Ninja Fame : 0

PostSubject: Re: Komizu Odai, Konoha's Knuckle Head Ninja   Komizu Odai, Konoha's Knuckle Head Ninja I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 21, 2013 5:48 pm

Done! (Kinda rushed this, lol)
Back to top Go down
Izuno Uchiha
S-Rank Missing Nin
S-Rank Missing Nin
Izuno Uchiha

Ninja Fame : 1

PostSubject: Re: Komizu Odai, Konoha's Knuckle Head Ninja   Komizu Odai, Konoha's Knuckle Head Ninja I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 21, 2013 6:23 pm

Lol The coding at the top. xD Other than that......

Approved

Looking good Komi!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Komizu Odai, Konoha's Knuckle Head Ninja   Komizu Odai, Konoha's Knuckle Head Ninja I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Komizu Odai, Konoha's Knuckle Head Ninja
Page 1 of 1