Naruto Rebirth Of A New Age
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Rebirth Of A New Age

From The Ashes We Rise Again Stronger Than Ever Before

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» [Jcink]Drips Like Rubies (Naruto, no wc, no stats)
Alice Tiburon- The Shark Empress  I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2015 12:56 am by Guest

» Fairy Tail Revolution
Alice Tiburon- The Shark Empress  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2015 1:16 pm by Guest

» The Minetake Clan Of The Mist
Alice Tiburon- The Shark Empress  I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2014 5:56 pm by Lucky Minetake

» Naruto: Crisis 3.0
Alice Tiburon- The Shark Empress  I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2014 7:13 am by Guest

» Fairy Tail Revolution
Alice Tiburon- The Shark Empress  I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2014 7:26 pm by Guest

» Umbra Arion Gami
Alice Tiburon- The Shark Empress  I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2014 9:22 pm by Umbra

» Sōru munegaharisakeru ha (Soul Rending Blade)
Alice Tiburon- The Shark Empress  I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2014 6:31 pm by Umbra

» Kuroton - Shadow release
Alice Tiburon- The Shark Empress  I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2014 6:23 pm by Yukio Inuzuka

» Shinobi revelations
Alice Tiburon- The Shark Empress  I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2014 6:02 pm by Guest

Disclaimer
Naruto Rebirth of a New Age does not own Naruto, nor the rights to it. Naruto(c) is owned by Masashi Kishimoto and all ideas are the property of their respective owners.
Wordcount Tool
Word Length: 0
Our Affiliate Icons
Alice Tiburon- The Shark Empress  Afflia11

Partners

Alice Tiburon- The Shark Empress  Enhf

Vote For Us!!

C'mon and Vote!

Alice Tiburon- The Shark Empress

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Alice K
Civilian
Civilian
Alice K

Ninja Fame : 0

Alice Tiburon- The Shark Empress  Empty
PostSubject: Alice Tiburon- The Shark Empress    Alice Tiburon- The Shark Empress  I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 01, 2014 1:39 pm

Alice

Alice Tiburon:

Basic Information:

Name: Alice Tiburon
Nickname: The Shark Empress, Poseidon
Height: 5'9
Weight: RUDE..... 123
Clan: nah
Bloodline: nopeee
Biju: Isobu th 3 tails

Shinobi Information

Village: Kiri
Element(s): Water, Earth, Wind, coral
Specialties: Ninjustu (mastery) Medical ninjustu ( expert)

The Shinobi

Physical Description:
Alice has rather dark skin, sea green eyes, blonde eyelashes, and messy short blonde hair that she styles with three long braided locks. She is a relatively slim, but athletic woman, with an above average height. She usually wears a jacket with a high collar, which covers the lower part of her face downward, covering her large breasts, and stopping just above her belly button, exposing her tan lower stomach. She wears this jacket to hide the 2 scara that runs down her left and right cheeks, they  look like lightning bolts and are blue. The jacket that has a zipper running along its entire length, which is opened from the bottom upwards. The jacket's sleeves completely envelop her arms, terminating in black glove-like extensions at her extremities, resembling the appearance of a cat's paw. She usually wears a white hakama held up with a black sash. She doesn't like shoes so she is usually seen barefoot. Underneath her hakama is a rather disturbing piece of clothing, a mini skirt made from human and animal bone that decorate a black piece of clothing. These bones are said to be taken from the things she has killed, and the skirt is only seen by those who put up a good fight, as Alice ditches her hakama when she is in a serious fight, as she gets so into it.

Clothing/Gear: said in description

Personality:
Alice is usually calm, taciturn, level-headed, and analytical, preferring to not engage in combat: she is content with silently observing both parties until the fighting reaches its conclusion. She has a strong grasp over her emotions, so much so that no one can ever tell how she is actually feeling or thinking. She is highly perceptive however, able to see through a person's demeanor to determine what they are thinking about.

Alice is known for her incredible blunt and sarcastic attitude. She tells any enemy she faces her name, and that she is going to kill them when facing them. Lies are something that Alice feels are not needed in the world and she tries to practice telling the truth to anyone and everyone she meets, unless she is trying to mess with them. Alice's bluntness and dry sarcasm comes from the fact that she does not really care how people react to what she says or what they think about her, as she hates almost everyone and does not trust anyone nearly instinctively.

Alice is intelligent and witty, holding an intimate knowledge of the ninja world and its workings. She loves to get a reaction out of people, and is not afraid to freak others our make them unconformable. She is also very manipulative, frequently toying with people, and using her body to get what she wants. She frequently teases and flirts with those around her playfully and finds great enjoyment in doing so.

Alice, though appearing clam is actually quite sadistic. She loves to the feel of other's blood on he, it gives her a rush, and she takes pleasure in torture, and pain. Her brain is racked with sadistic impulses forcing her mind to grown accustomed to the grotesque and strange so much so that nothing ever really phases her. She is known to play with her opponents relishing in the battle and pain that she dishes out and receives, sometimes allowing her opponents to strike her just to continue the battle and feel the sweet sting of pain.

Likes: Alcohol- Alice tends to get drunk a lot, traveling the world, and going to every bar she could in her time. Water- Alice is a kiri ninja and loves to swim and feel water on her. Fish Alice loves fish and hold a lot of knowledge on the different types, and species of fish in the world. She can get really upset if people eat fish around her.
Dislikes: Lies- Alice hates lies a lot being lied to a lot in her life. Cats- Alice cannot stand cats, mostly because they try and eat fish. Dbags- Alice doesn't like douche bags.

Background:
Spoiler:

Last edited by Alice K on Sun Feb 02, 2014 3:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Alice K
Civilian
Civilian
Alice K

Ninja Fame : 0

PostSubject: Re: Alice Tiburon- The Shark Empress    Alice Tiburon- The Shark Empress  I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2014 3:48 pm

completion bump
Back to top Go down
Kankri
A-Rank Missing Nin
A-Rank Missing Nin
Kankri

Ninja Fame : -1

PostSubject: Re: Alice Tiburon- The Shark Empress    Alice Tiburon- The Shark Empress  I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2014 3:56 pm

Unless over ruled.

Alice Tiburon- The Shark Empress  J7rkt2
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Alice Tiburon- The Shark Empress    Alice Tiburon- The Shark Empress  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Alice Tiburon- The Shark Empress
Page 1 of 1