Naruto Rebirth Of A New Age
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Rebirth Of A New Age

From The Ashes We Rise Again Stronger Than Ever Before

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» [Jcink]Drips Like Rubies (Naruto, no wc, no stats)
Nobuyuki Senju I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2015 12:56 am by Guest

» Fairy Tail Revolution
Nobuyuki Senju I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2015 1:16 pm by Guest

» The Minetake Clan Of The Mist
Nobuyuki Senju I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2014 5:56 pm by Lucky Minetake

» Naruto: Crisis 3.0
Nobuyuki Senju I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2014 7:13 am by Guest

» Fairy Tail Revolution
Nobuyuki Senju I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2014 7:26 pm by Guest

» Umbra Arion Gami
Nobuyuki Senju I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2014 9:22 pm by Umbra

» Sōru munegaharisakeru ha (Soul Rending Blade)
Nobuyuki Senju I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2014 6:31 pm by Umbra

» Kuroton - Shadow release
Nobuyuki Senju I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2014 6:23 pm by Yukio Inuzuka

» Shinobi revelations
Nobuyuki Senju I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2014 6:02 pm by Guest

Disclaimer
Naruto Rebirth of a New Age does not own Naruto, nor the rights to it. Naruto(c) is owned by Masashi Kishimoto and all ideas are the property of their respective owners.
Wordcount Tool
Word Length: 0
Our Affiliate Icons
Nobuyuki Senju Afflia11

Partners

Nobuyuki Senju Enhf

Vote For Us!!

C'mon and Vote!

Nobuyuki Senju

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
HaUNaTa
Anbu
Anbu

Ninja Fame : 0

Nobuyuki Senju Empty
PostSubject: Nobuyuki Senju   Nobuyuki Senju I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 27, 2014 4:59 pm

Nobuyuki Senju

Nobuyuki:

Basic Information:

Name: Nobuyuki Senju
Nickname: Ageless Child
Height: 5 foot 3 inches
Weight: 130 lebs
Clan:Senju
Bloodline:Wood Ninjutsu
Biju:N/A

Shinobi Information

Village:Konoha
Element(s):Earth, Water
Specialties: Expert: Ninjutsu, Expert Taijutsu,

The Shinobi

Physical Description:
Cloaked in a long black hood, the ageless child appears to be a youthful genin with untamed, black hair. However, the opposite is true. Hidden underneath that black cloak is a strong body with a few scares. The ageless child is in fact an adult in his late twenties and his hair is actually purposefully messy. He keeps himself looking youthful by taking care of his skin, although his genes have provided him with a wonderful complexion from his parents. From his parents he also received his blue eyes through recessive genes that date back through the family. His preference on wearing the black cloak are stemmed from his father as the fashion sense was passed down. He didn't know his father very well but looked up to him nonetheless. The ageless child wanted to get close and the only way that his father responded was when his son was dressed just like him.  At that time, little did the ageless child know just how much his father did pay attention. Now that his father has left the world he's inherited the wardrobe.

Clothing/Gear:
Black cloak with a lot of pockets, white undershirt and shorts, ninja shoes.

Personality:
The ageless child isn't known for a distinctive personality according to his reputation. In a ninja world this is beneficial to maintaining secrecy and to keep new enemies guessing. The ageless child does in fact have a personality. However, he has had a lot of growth throughout time.

As a child he was happy, energetic, and very much passionate about sitting in the soft sunlight of the open sky. He was a boy without a care for revenge, justice, or duty. He once let his ideas become his reality in the form of dreams as most children did at his age. His mother was a strong advocate of those dreams. She often encouraged him to make them real and go forth in life with a dream to change the world. But unlike the mother, the father found it difficult to relate to his son. He distanced himself emotionally for a long time "as he didn't want to spoil his son's childhood with serious matters" his mother once explained.

The ageless child was enrolled in the ninja academy along with a few close friends. The transition from child to student was a difficult one for him. However, his lineage within the Senju Clan portrayed the transition as something that should have gone smoother. His father tried getting closer by teaching him practical knowledge. The son had no idea what to do with that knowledge and let it all go through his ears most of the time. Occasionally he'd pick up on useful things such as chakra and also some things about the clan's ninjutsu. But the ageless child wasn't open to his father's advice. He viewed it as a form of torture from his father.

Later when graduation time was close, the ageless child showed his aptitude for his kekkei genkai. This was mainly caused by the death of his mother. It was a shock to him as her death represented his childhood dreams dissolving into memories. He became more robotic and hid his emotions under training. His father was also hurt by her death but it was to be expected of ninja to pass away at some point in life.

Without someone encouraging him to follow his dreams the ageless child lost the sense of wonder he once had. The world became dull even with the achievement ranking up to genin. His first encounter with his team was not an ideal meeting. The upbeat attitude of another genin was on par with maddening. Had it been any other team the ageless child might have seen more light in the world. But unfortunately it was in spite of the extreme cheerfulness of his comrade that the ageless child pushed himself further away from sharing the small bits of his life that were worth living.  

As time flew by he didn't appear to age much at all. His mind was stuck within the clouds of another world he quietly imagined. His age seemed to stagnate with it and so he earned the nickname from the third comrade of his squad. Although he didn't care for nicknames at all he'd introduce himself with the title. This too was in spite of the other comrade who said it was "to immature for someone so boring." Boring being indeed a good way to describe him out the outside. He didn't enjoy their presence and longed for one more day to live as a child.

Later when the ageless child was a chunin, he tried getting closer to his father. This was an unexpected turn for him as the desire was instigated by a comrade. The same comrade who he could not stand also had issues with family and preferred to keep away from his father. The young Senju did not want to be anything like him as he really could not stand his squad mate. Sure teamwork was necessary but at every opportunity, the ageless child was stubborn, inflexible, and closed from that member of the team.

In attempting to get close to his father, the ageless child did his best imitation. This was really a show for how "close" he was with his father as to get his team mate pissed off. However, it went a little differently. In pretending to be close he found himself actually wanting to get closer. Unfortunately it wasn't until several years later during his father's hospitalization that the two of them had a real heart to heart. The ageless child inherited the will of fire then, learning that the village full of people was more important than a pathetic, passive aggressive, grudge.

His attitude was different from there. He didn't care about what his team mate said or did to antagonize him. He began thinking about the bigger picture of things and changed his focus from hiding the imagined world he lived in to making the world around him much more bearable. People noticed a change in him. He wasn't anti-social and actually participated in conversations as well as voice his opinion on things. He came to a cease-passive-aggressive-fire  with his team mate and the two bonded in their own way of tolerating each other's bull.

His father died but this time he was ready to say goodbye. He knew how to continue his father's legacy and also uphold the will of fire. The ageless child still looked young but he's wisdom had grown from the burgeoning of bonding with his father. Like a growth spurt, the surface personality dramatically shifted from closed to warm. Although many thought that his whole personality changed the warmth of his heart was just too small to see before.

TL:DR Nobuyuki was a very introverted person but as he grew closer to his father he because much more open minded to the world. He changed from repressing his expressive side to expressing repressed thoughts and feelings.

Likes: Writing, thinking about possible futures, helping people to learn more about themselves.
Dislikes: Bigots, arrogance, ignorance.  
Background:
Spoiler:

Last edited by HaUNaTa on Wed Jan 29, 2014 1:59 pm; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
Kankri
A-Rank Missing Nin
A-Rank Missing Nin
Kankri

Ninja Fame : -1

Nobuyuki Senju Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nobuyuki Senju   Nobuyuki Senju I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 27, 2014 5:12 pm

Hey, um i see a little problem with your app, 1 you may only have 2 specs, and 2 elements at anbu/jounin level, secondly, you need to label with your specs between Expert and novice, please do this and you may be a approved if i don't see anything else wrong or misguided.
Back to top Go down
HaUNaTa
Anbu
Anbu

Nobuyuki Senju Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nobuyuki Senju   Nobuyuki Senju I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 27, 2014 11:39 pm

ok 2 specs, 2 elements
Back to top Go down
Komizu
Jounin
Jounin
Komizu

Nobuyuki Senju Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nobuyuki Senju   Nobuyuki Senju I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2014 6:46 pm

"In order to use an advanced element the shinobi must have the prerequisites to using that element. (In order to use Lava one must have Earth and Fire)"

(^Located in the Element rules.) Since Mokuton is made up two components, you're character can't only have water yet have Mokuton. Meaning, you'll be required to only keep the elements Earth and Water then train for Mokuton later on. (Hope this was worded correctly. If you need anything clarified just tell me.)

Bump with you finish  bounce
Back to top Go down
HaUNaTa
Anbu
Anbu

Nobuyuki Senju Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nobuyuki Senju   Nobuyuki Senju I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2014 8:32 pm

Ok earth water :P trainin for the tree jutsu later.
Back to top Go down
Komizu
Jounin
Jounin
Komizu

Nobuyuki Senju Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nobuyuki Senju   Nobuyuki Senju I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 29, 2014 8:44 pm

Good Boy!

Nobuyuki Senju 1m0zi
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Nobuyuki Senju Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nobuyuki Senju   Nobuyuki Senju I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Nobuyuki Senju
Page 1 of 1