Naruto Rebirth Of A New Age
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Rebirth Of A New Age

From The Ashes We Rise Again Stronger Than Ever Before

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» [Jcink]Drips Like Rubies (Naruto, no wc, no stats)
Xaverie Vargas I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2015 12:56 am by Guest

» Fairy Tail Revolution
Xaverie Vargas I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2015 1:16 pm by Guest

» The Minetake Clan Of The Mist
Xaverie Vargas I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2014 5:56 pm by Lucky Minetake

» Naruto: Crisis 3.0
Xaverie Vargas I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2014 7:13 am by Guest

» Fairy Tail Revolution
Xaverie Vargas I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2014 7:26 pm by Guest

» Umbra Arion Gami
Xaverie Vargas I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2014 9:22 pm by Umbra

» Sōru munegaharisakeru ha (Soul Rending Blade)
Xaverie Vargas I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2014 6:31 pm by Umbra

» Kuroton - Shadow release
Xaverie Vargas I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2014 6:23 pm by Yukio Inuzuka

» Shinobi revelations
Xaverie Vargas I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2014 6:02 pm by Guest

Disclaimer
Naruto Rebirth of a New Age does not own Naruto, nor the rights to it. Naruto(c) is owned by Masashi Kishimoto and all ideas are the property of their respective owners.
Wordcount Tool
Word Length: 0
Our Affiliate Icons
Xaverie Vargas Afflia11

Partners

Xaverie Vargas Enhf

Vote For Us!!

C'mon and Vote!

Xaverie Vargas

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Xaverie
Jounin
Jounin
Xaverie

Ninja Fame : 0

Xaverie Vargas Empty
PostSubject: Xaverie Vargas   Xaverie Vargas I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 20, 2014 8:36 pm

(Xaverie Vargas)

X:

Basic Information:

Name: Xaverie  Vargas
Nickname: X
Height: 5’5
Weight: 120lbs
Clan: None
Bloodline: None
Biju: Matatabi

Shinobi Information

Village: Kumogakure
Element(s): Lightning, Fire
Specialties: Taijutsu (Master), Ninjutsu (Expert)

The Shinobi

Physical Description:
eductive is definitely a good word to describe X's overall appearance, having designed herself to induce attraction in both males and females. Everything to do with how she looks is important to her, wearing clothes that are more stylish and colorful. Due to her rather tall stature for a female, she is very noticeable in a crowd, much to her evident enjoyment, being the centre of attention, though that could be attributed to her various other 'attributes' also. Her manner of speaking is incredibly alluring and suggestive, a rather rich tone and drawn out syllables in addition to her uh... 'feisty' nature.

Her features very hold an allusive charm to them, with perfectly smooth dark skin on a slender and curvaceous build with incredibly large breasts, the subject of many jealousies and admiration. Her eyes are colored a deep brown with a bright twinkle in it's depths, the twinkle of a youthful feeling, joy. Her usual expression is fixed into one of passive bliss, ignorant of all the troubles around her, in her own little peaceful world, which somehow adds to her beauty it seems. Her hair is a measure of her vain pride, being smooth silk to the touch and colored with the illustrious beauty of the sun, brown locks flowing like a golden waterfall. Her hair style has changed numerous times during her many years, starting during her younger years, at which time it was styled in a rather short bob framed around her face loosely. As she grew, she changed it to a flowing fall of water-like hair, falling lightly around her face and shoulders, which bounces around as if it were nothing but fluffy wool.

Clothing/Gear:
And now we move onto her apparel, most likely the largest part of her style. You see, to her, clothes are a medium for expression, and as such X wears rather traditional but similarly revealing clothing. Her usual outfit consists of a light white undergarment [a shitagi], with a black kimono [kosode and hakama] over the top, secured with a white sash tied in a bow and a silk pink boa around the shoulders and neck. As such, it is usually worn with a pair of white socks and straw sandals and, due to X's alluring nature, she usually has the kosode open slightly, revealing a large portion of her breasts.

Something X is definitely known for is accessories. Whether that pertains to makeup, bags, jewelry, hair pins, you name it, she's most likely got a collection for it. Her sense of fashion is completely unparalleled in all of Kumogakure, knowing what certain little thing goes with each other certain little thing. I suppose it's a benefit of vanity. As for makeup, she usually has copious amount of eyeliner and eye shadow on at any one time, however they are usually of a color that blends well with her skin tone, so as to not look too overbearing. However, when she unlocks that party animal side of her, that's when you see the big guns plastered on her face. Most of the time, her lips are colored a pale glossy pink which again blends well with her skin tone.

Personality:
Well well, what can we say about little X? Probably the most prominent feature of her personality is her desire to simply sleep the days away. At first it was brought about by her affliction, which slowly turned into laziness and now into sloth as the problem got progressively worse. As such she spends most of her day using her Toad summons as her own personal portable beds, which they are somehow fine with. There she does naught but sleep and think, usually about trivial matters and such, though her thoughts can be described as quite intelligent at times.

Her actual behavior shows no sign of this innate ability to think, rather it shows a spoiled little daddy's girl that never had to work hard for what she has. Even with her ability to think an act with a reasonably high IQ, she struggles to keep her emotions in check, usually in the form of anger and frustration, trying to keep people out and away from her in her time of solace. As such she can come across as very rude, insensitive and sometimes even downright offensive. What people fail to realize is that it's really not her speaking said obscenities but rather all of the fury and annoyance eating away inside her, literally. However, she does have a rather likable side to her as well and as such she decides to classify herself as a tsundere, though not quite a viscous one.

Dislikes: Bad alcohol, Bugs, Puppets

Background:
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Kankri
A-Rank Missing Nin
A-Rank Missing Nin
Kankri

Ninja Fame : -1

Xaverie Vargas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Xaverie Vargas   Xaverie Vargas I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 20, 2014 8:41 pm

Ok, Hello, i am Kankri an i shall be grading you.

~1 you followed a few rules nobody else has looked at so you should get a cookie, BUT there where a few things you needed to take care of, such as securing a jounin spot, go here: https://narutorebirthnewage.rpg-board.net/t18-village-spots to get one now, second i suggest you steal this face claim for yourself proceeding you know the anime go here: https://narutorebirthnewage.rpg-board.net/t23-faceclaim-registry once done i will look it over again and get back to you on some things.
Back to top Go down
Xaverie
Jounin
Jounin
Xaverie

Ninja Fame : 0

Xaverie Vargas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Xaverie Vargas   Xaverie Vargas I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 20, 2014 8:47 pm

Done
Back to top Go down
Kankri
A-Rank Missing Nin
A-Rank Missing Nin
Kankri

Ninja Fame : -1

Xaverie Vargas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Xaverie Vargas   Xaverie Vargas I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 20, 2014 8:49 pm

Ok, i see no problems with this app soooooo

APPROVED
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Xaverie Vargas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Xaverie Vargas   Xaverie Vargas I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Xaverie Vargas
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto Rebirth Of A New Age :: The Submission Center :: Character Submission :: Approved Characters-
Jump to: