Naruto Rebirth Of A New Age
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Rebirth Of A New Age

From The Ashes We Rise Again Stronger Than Ever Before

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» [Jcink]Drips Like Rubies (Naruto, no wc, no stats)
Kankris jutsus  I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2015 12:56 am by Guest

» Fairy Tail Revolution
Kankris jutsus  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2015 1:16 pm by Guest

» The Minetake Clan Of The Mist
Kankris jutsus  I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2014 5:56 pm by Lucky Minetake

» Naruto: Crisis 3.0
Kankris jutsus  I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2014 7:13 am by Guest

» Fairy Tail Revolution
Kankris jutsus  I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2014 7:26 pm by Guest

» Umbra Arion Gami
Kankris jutsus  I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2014 9:22 pm by Umbra

» Sōru munegaharisakeru ha (Soul Rending Blade)
Kankris jutsus  I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2014 6:31 pm by Umbra

» Kuroton - Shadow release
Kankris jutsus  I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2014 6:23 pm by Yukio Inuzuka

» Shinobi revelations
Kankris jutsus  I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2014 6:02 pm by Guest

Disclaimer
Naruto Rebirth of a New Age does not own Naruto, nor the rights to it. Naruto(c) is owned by Masashi Kishimoto and all ideas are the property of their respective owners.
Wordcount Tool
Word Length: 0
Our Affiliate Icons
Kankris jutsus  Afflia11

Partners

Kankris jutsus  Enhf

Vote For Us!!

C'mon and Vote!

Kankris jutsus

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kankri
A-Rank Missing Nin
A-Rank Missing Nin
Kankri

Ninja Fame : -1

Kankris jutsus  Empty
PostSubject: Kankris jutsus    Kankris jutsus  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 20, 2014 3:41 pm

Name: DRAGON OF THE DARKNESS FLAME!
Type: Ninjutsu
Sub-Type: Offensive.
Appearance:
Spoiler:

Range: 40 Meters
Duration: 3 Posts; Cooldown: 5 posts after training (IF training isn't done the user may not use this jutsu again this thread)
Description:

The user reaches into the deepest pits of hell to taint a dragon, more precise the Dragon Of the Darkness flame, when the user does this he risks the dragon eating him whole, if it all works well the uses dominant hand will burst into flames that soon turn black, then and only then the user can throw a punch releasing a giant dragon made out of black flames that can absorb other flames B rank and lower making it stronger, in this state wind is actually weak and the only things that can stop it would be a holy attack, or A Rank water attack aside from that the dragon is almost invulnerable, ALTHOUGH it refuses to be controlled, if the dragon where to see the person who summoned it it would most defiantly attack the user in a second killing him then going back to the pits of hell where it would rest.Absorbing flames makes this dragon stronger.

Extra Information:
Must have Fire element, and must have Kankri teach you.

If this technique is used... the users dominant arm will be scared in the shape of a dragon, it is completely useless and the user has to train the arm for 1,000 words, once done the dragons flames will never harm the users arm again.

The Scar:
XP Cost: 60EXP (I am saying this because this is OBVIOUSLY Op as shit!)'

LINE

Name: SWORD OF THE DARKNESS FLAME!
Sub-Type: Offensive
Appearance:
Spoiler:

Range: 5 feet
Duration: 5 posts; Cooldown 6 posts
Description:

The user of this technique calls for the flames of the underworld they then form into a sword like flame that is said to be easily the strongest fire blade, there is no down side to this blade except maybe that it can be extinguished by water and air.

Extra Information: Must be taught by Kankri
XP Cost: 40

LINE

Name: Acidic Tree
Sub-Type: Offensive
Appearance:
Spoiler:

Range: 20 meters
Duration: 5 posts; Cooldown 6 posts
Description:

So you want to know abou- HEY YOKO THIS IS MY DAMN EXPLINATION GET OUT Fine then, i will walk my sexy ass out of here Damn you Kankris jutsus  3390526855 !

Anyways, this jutsu is used with a simple seed to a plant called the death tree, its branches are extremely deadly so much so they could kill almost anything in a few posts that is if it bites and injects them with acid , their ending parts are actually mouths that leak out acid, this is deadly against any rock/steel attribute user, this tree smells fear off of the opponents and normally guides itself to the enemy, it will not turn on its user though even if he is piss his pants scared.(This tree is rock and earth it takes on the appearance of a tree and is thought to be such to trick the enemies)

Extra Information:
To use this jutsu you need to be taught by Kankri, and have the element of earth.

XP Cost: 50 Exp

LINE!

Last edited by Kankri on Mon Apr 07, 2014 4:06 pm; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
Komizu
Jounin
Jounin
Komizu

Ninja Fame : 0

Kankris jutsus  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kankris jutsus    Kankris jutsus  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 20, 2014 5:09 pm

All: Yea, told the same thing to another person who put their jutsu in a list. *ahem* Please have something that can separate the jutsu, like a line of some sort?
-You don't set the XP cost yourself.. it's listed in the specialty rules. ( https://narutorebirthnewage.rpg-board.net/t5-rebirth-s-specialties-system )
-I see feet in some of these jutsu.. put it in meters, please. You can even go as far as fractions depending on the range.

Dragon of Darkness Flame: I'll need to reread this, it's just OP af...

Sword of the Darkness Flame: Such an original name.. joking. Raise the cooldown by 1 or 2. (It's frowned upon when the cooldown is lower than the duration)

Acidic Tree: Yea yea.. same thing with the cooldown here.
-"its branches are extremely deadly so much so they could kill almost anything in a few posts" In the appearance it shows the.. plant or whatever, on the user's arm. Since it seems those are branches, does this mean in a few posts it can kill you as well?
Back to top Go down
Izuno Uchiha
S-Rank Missing Nin
S-Rank Missing Nin
Izuno Uchiha

Ninja Fame : 1

Kankris jutsus  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kankris jutsus    Kankris jutsus  I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 21, 2014 9:11 pm

1) Darkness Dragon Flame - So this technque can only be stopped against holy attacks of equal rank, and water attacks that are stronger? Change it to water attacks that are A rank and above. The part where it absorbs any other flames is kind of OP. Maybe making it absorb any Katon jutsu of B rank and lower would be fine. I'm assuming the absorbed flames from other attacks will power this dragon? If so add that. Everything else is okay.

2) Sword of Darkness Flame - If the range is the length of the blade then it's approved.

3) Acidic Tree - So this is a demonic plant made from earth that spews out acid and preys on fear? Sounds good. As long as it's an Earth based technique.

4) The last technique falls under the realm of Mokuton. I can't allow this unless you acquire the element..
Back to top Go down
Kankri
A-Rank Missing Nin
A-Rank Missing Nin
Kankri

Ninja Fame : -1

Kankris jutsus  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kankris jutsus    Kankris jutsus  I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 21, 2014 9:21 pm

Edited, Bumpity
Back to top Go down
Izuno Uchiha
S-Rank Missing Nin
S-Rank Missing Nin
Izuno Uchiha

Ninja Fame : 1

Kankris jutsus  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kankris jutsus    Kankris jutsus  I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 21, 2014 9:30 pm

Everything here approved!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Kankris jutsus  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kankris jutsus    Kankris jutsus  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kankris jutsus
Page 1 of 1