Naruto Rebirth Of A New Age
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Rebirth Of A New Age

From The Ashes We Rise Again Stronger Than Ever Before

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» [Jcink]Drips Like Rubies (Naruto, no wc, no stats)
Illyasviel Murciélago I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2015 12:56 am by Guest

» Fairy Tail Revolution
Illyasviel Murciélago I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2015 1:16 pm by Guest

» The Minetake Clan Of The Mist
Illyasviel Murciélago I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2014 5:56 pm by Lucky Minetake

» Naruto: Crisis 3.0
Illyasviel Murciélago I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2014 7:13 am by Guest

» Fairy Tail Revolution
Illyasviel Murciélago I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2014 7:26 pm by Guest

» Umbra Arion Gami
Illyasviel Murciélago I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2014 9:22 pm by Umbra

» Sōru munegaharisakeru ha (Soul Rending Blade)
Illyasviel Murciélago I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2014 6:31 pm by Umbra

» Kuroton - Shadow release
Illyasviel Murciélago I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2014 6:23 pm by Yukio Inuzuka

» Shinobi revelations
Illyasviel Murciélago I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2014 6:02 pm by Guest

Disclaimer
Naruto Rebirth of a New Age does not own Naruto, nor the rights to it. Naruto(c) is owned by Masashi Kishimoto and all ideas are the property of their respective owners.
Wordcount Tool
Word Length: 0
Our Affiliate Icons
Illyasviel Murciélago Afflia11

Partners

Illyasviel Murciélago Enhf

Vote For Us!!

C'mon and Vote!

Illyasviel Murciélago

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Illyasviel
Mizukage
Mizukage
Illyasviel

Ninja Fame : 0

Illyasviel Murciélago Empty
PostSubject: Illyasviel Murciélago   Illyasviel Murciélago I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 04, 2014 4:05 pm

Illyasviel Murciélago

Illyasviel Murciélago:

Basic Information:

Name: Illyasviel Murciélago
   Nickname: Lady Illya, Shade
   Height: 5'4
   Weight: 120 lbs
   Clan: None
   Bloodline: None
   Biju:

Shinobi Information

Village: Kirigakure
   Element(s): Water, Fire, Lightning
   Specialties: Ninjutsu (Master) Taijutsu (Master) Genjutsu (Adept)

The Shinobi

Physical Description:

Illya is what many would consider a prized possession, for both men and women. Illya is a physically fit woman. She is built like an athlete. There are high degrees of muscle definition that wouldn't be apparent if one views her from a distance. But up close she resembles something similar to the idea of an Amazon. Her legs are more defined than anything else. Her body tends to take an hour glass shape as she has thick hips, a relatively large chest and a really profuse set of other features.

Shade’s hair is undoubtedly one of her best features. Though most people mistake it for white, it is actually silver.  Her hair nestles on her back and shoulders, and she always wears it straight no matter the occasion, be it a formal setting or on the battlefield. That’s just how she prefers it. It also looks soft to the touch, silken almost. Her hair has a gentle wave to it. Her brow and most of her eyebrow are covered by a front fringe while the sides of her face are framed by shorter strands of her hair.

Her eyes are often compared to rubies by others and the sparkling red seems to hold the warmth of a crimson sunset. Long, thick eyelashes that fan across her cheeks when closed, envelop her perfectly almond shaped eyes, making the brightness of the red stand out even more. Her eyes are always twinkling with what seemed like amusement or an inside joke only she gets.

Her skin is of a brown complexion and delicate like a flower due to the genes in her family

Clothing/Gear:

She is typically seen an Kirigakure military uniform, a sleeveless top that completely covers her front, and fixes around her neck it is open in the upper back showing her skin, but the lower-back is covered. A strap of cloth across the back of her shoulders, The shirt hangs down in both the front and back almost skirt-like with slits up the sides. Her shirt is trimmed in gold with gold buttons with a gold belt around her middle just under her breasts and around her back. Often she wears a light weight shoulder coat that reaches to her mid-back and hands down over her arms reaching to her elbows almost.

Her pants are formfitting to her body and curves with inner-locking rectangular patterns decorating them. Worn with knee high armored boots. Another gold belt or two around her middle. Lastly, she often wears detached sleeves with red and gold trim and underside with matching dark gloves

Personality:

Immediately Illya comes across as an antisocial and distant. She is calm and collected at all times and rarely shows any emotion. She is naturally a quiet woman though is known to engage in small talk occasionally. When talking to someone Illya often shares her thoughts or opinions when asked, she is not a woman who guards her tongue and speaks her mind often making her seem blunt and disrespectful towards others even when does not intend to be. She also takes her job seriously and as top priority.

Illya also seems to always be in control of her emotions and is hardly ever seen showing them, but she will smile occasionally, thought it isn’t usually seen due to her mask.  She can become angry though her anger is often reflected in just a disapproving silent glare, sometimes she will tell someone what is on her mind and be even blunter than usual. Shade also has no qualms about walking up to someone and smacking them when they need it.

Over all she is an intelligent person who does not like reflecting his emotions on to others, the type to become quiet when annoyed or upset with someone. Yet, she is also the type to know right from wrong and keeps her opinions to herself about a few things and does not care to become personally involved with anyone

Dislikes: Random Acts of Violence, Sour Foods, Heat

Background:
Spoiler:

Last edited by Illyasviel on Sun Jan 05, 2014 5:27 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Izuno Uchiha
S-Rank Missing Nin
S-Rank Missing Nin
Izuno Uchiha

Ninja Fame : 1

PostSubject: Re: Illyasviel Murciélago   Illyasviel Murciélago I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 05, 2014 11:52 am

Looking good! Just one little thing to do! If you could change the text in the spoiler for your history to a black color people would be able to see it. This seems to be a reoccurring problem. Sorry.
Back to top Go down
Illyasviel
Mizukage
Mizukage
Illyasviel

PostSubject: Re: Illyasviel Murciélago   Illyasviel Murciélago I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 05, 2014 1:42 pm

Edited Illyasviel Murciélago JFBQ00236070904A
Back to top Go down
Komizu
Jounin
Jounin
Komizu

PostSubject: Re: Illyasviel Murciélago   Illyasviel Murciélago I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 05, 2014 4:48 pm

Excuse me, but there appears to be another small problem.

"If you start as a Kage due to a special rank claim, you cannot have a bijuu as well."

^You can't start as Mizukage and have a Bijuu at the same time, so it's either one or the other.
Back to top Go down
Illyasviel
Mizukage
Mizukage
Illyasviel

PostSubject: Re: Illyasviel Murciélago   Illyasviel Murciélago I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 05, 2014 5:27 pm

Edited
Back to top Go down
Komizu
Jounin
Jounin
Komizu

PostSubject: Re: Illyasviel Murciélago   Illyasviel Murciélago I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 05, 2014 8:05 pm

Illyasviel Murciélago 1m0zi

Quick Note: It's recommended you go to the Face Claim thread and post who's face you're.. stealing. ( https://narutorebirthnewage.rpg-board.net/t23-faceclaim-registry )
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Illyasviel Murciélago   Illyasviel Murciélago I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Illyasviel Murciélago
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto Rebirth Of A New Age :: The Submission Center :: Character Submission :: Approved Characters-
Jump to: