Naruto Rebirth Of A New Age
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Rebirth Of A New Age

From The Ashes We Rise Again Stronger Than Ever Before

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» [Jcink]Drips Like Rubies (Naruto, no wc, no stats)
Ekirei  I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2015 12:56 am by Guest

» Fairy Tail Revolution
Ekirei  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2015 1:16 pm by Guest

» The Minetake Clan Of The Mist
Ekirei  I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2014 5:56 pm by Lucky Minetake

» Naruto: Crisis 3.0
Ekirei  I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2014 7:13 am by Guest

» Fairy Tail Revolution
Ekirei  I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2014 7:26 pm by Guest

» Umbra Arion Gami
Ekirei  I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2014 9:22 pm by Umbra

» Sōru munegaharisakeru ha (Soul Rending Blade)
Ekirei  I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2014 6:31 pm by Umbra

» Kuroton - Shadow release
Ekirei  I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2014 6:23 pm by Yukio Inuzuka

» Shinobi revelations
Ekirei  I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2014 6:02 pm by Guest

Disclaimer
Naruto Rebirth of a New Age does not own Naruto, nor the rights to it. Naruto(c) is owned by Masashi Kishimoto and all ideas are the property of their respective owners.
Wordcount Tool
Word Length: 0
Our Affiliate Icons
Ekirei  Afflia11

Partners

Ekirei  Enhf

Vote For Us!!

C'mon and Vote!

Ekirei

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Kizuto
Jounin
Jounin
Kizuto

Ninja Fame : 0

Ekirei  Empty
PostSubject: Ekirei    Ekirei  I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 24, 2013 4:13 am

Ekirei

Ekirei:

Basic Information:

Name: Ekirei
Nickname: N/A
Height: 6' 2"
Weight: 208lbs
Clan: N/A
Bloodline: Jashinism
Biju: N/A

Shinobi Information

Village: Konohagakure
Element(s): Fuuton (Wind)
Specialties: Bukijutsu, Taijutsu

The Shinobi

Physical Description: Ekirei is a tall individual, standing over six feet tall and weighing more than 200lbs. He has short, clipped brown hair that rests on his head, and blue eyes. His face is angular and sharp with thin eyebrows. Ekirei's body is large and heavily muscled, with trunk-like limbs and a massive torso. His skin is very lightly tanned, despite much of the time he spends outside.

Clothing/Gear: For clothing, Ekirei wears a brown-colored vest that covers his chest and stomach as well as his sides, leaving his arms exposed up to the shoulder. Leather greaves are worn, yet they are too weak to protect against any sort of damage. His Konoha headband is stitched into the left breast of his vest.

Personality: Stemming from a long line of Konohagakure nobles and Shinobi, Ekirei is very loyal to his village and proud of his long heritage in the forest village. He is a staunch defender of the village's ideals, willing to give his life for the continued existence and betterment of his home. As he is so very devoted to his village, he would work to get the upper hand in every battle, negotiation, or treaty as long as Suna came out stronger. Sometimes, he is willing to even damage the well-being of other villages if it was for Konoha's benefit.

During meetings and other instances where foreign shinobi are involved, Ekirei is the epitome of politeness and professionalism. He always speaks simply and never leaves hidden meaning behind his words and always making his intentions clear. He makes sure to keep his speech and tone respectful, and never condescending. However, when fighting foreign ninja and missing-nin, he is constantly angry and will fight with all of his power he can muster. If an enemy is gaining the upper-hand, he is stubborn in his defense and will continue fighting until the enemy is dead. Ekirei refuses to flee from a minor fight, such as a defecting ninja, or a major fight, like an invasion or coup.  

When not in an official capacity or those under his rank, he is generally friendly and casual. Ekirei enjoys telling jokes, and does not mind if he is the butt of the joke or he is being teased. He is casual with his command and opts not to use professional titles when with friends. He does not mind disrespect to him, but he does have problems with his shinobi not getting the recognition and respect they deserve. To villagers, he is sure to keep a professional and elite image of a Jounin.

However, when he is alone, Ekirei becomes nostalgic and thoughtful. He often sits alone, in his home, and leafs through books and journals he had written from previous years. Reading through paragraphs of great, fun times with his squad and friends or of perilous events and encounters that still haunt his dreams.

The one thing that can come between Ekirei and Konoha, however, is his devotion to Jashin. Ekirei is willing to steal, kill, and even die for his god, and will not allow anyone to defame the deity. Ekirei keeps his devotion secret, but will not deny his love for the religion.

• Snow
  • Meat
  • Solitude

Dislikes:

• Water
  • Tomatoes
  • Sunagakure

Background:
Birth to Academy:
Academy to Genin:
Genin:
Chuunin-Special Jounin:
Jounin:

Last edited by Kizuto on Tue Dec 24, 2013 7:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Izuno Uchiha
S-Rank Missing Nin
S-Rank Missing Nin
Izuno Uchiha

Ninja Fame : 1

Ekirei  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ekirei    Ekirei  I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 24, 2013 4:08 pm

Kizuto, for the history I can't read what's in the spoilers. Make the color code for the text black.
Back to top Go down
Kizuto
Jounin
Jounin
Kizuto

Ekirei  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ekirei    Ekirei  I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 24, 2013 7:20 pm

Fixed it
Back to top Go down
Komizu
Jounin
Jounin
Komizu

Ekirei  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ekirei    Ekirei  I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 25, 2013 2:03 am

Alright... it's Admin Komi time!! *ahem*

-Add a sentence or two for Physical/Clothing Description (Make them at least 75 words)
-I thought you were using Izaya for your FC. If you aren't anymore I recommend editing your post to the one you have currently.
-In your dislikes it says Sunagakure, yet in your personality it says "As he is so very devoted to his village, he would work to get the upper hand in every battle, negotiation, or treaty as long as Suna came out stronger." Is this just an error or... ?
-Say what level of skill you are on you're Specs. For example: "Bukijutsu - Expert, Taijutsu - Adept"
Aaaand done! :D

Last edited by Komizu on Tue Dec 31, 2013 4:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Izuno Uchiha
S-Rank Missing Nin
S-Rank Missing Nin
Izuno Uchiha

Ekirei  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ekirei    Ekirei  I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 25, 2013 6:00 pm

Buki on this site would probably be a part of Kenjutsu.
Back to top Go down
Kozai
Tsuchikage
Tsuchikage
Kozai

Ekirei  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ekirei    Ekirei  I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2014 9:43 pm

Unless we receive notification that this is still being worked on, this app will be trashed in 48 hrs.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Ekirei  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ekirei    Ekirei  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ekirei
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto Rebirth Of A New Age :: The Submission Center :: Character Submission-
Jump to: