Naruto Rebirth Of A New Age
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Rebirth Of A New Age

From The Ashes We Rise Again Stronger Than Ever Before

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» [Jcink]Drips Like Rubies (Naruto, no wc, no stats)
Kiru Retsuno I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2015 12:56 am by Guest

» Fairy Tail Revolution
Kiru Retsuno I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2015 1:16 pm by Guest

» The Minetake Clan Of The Mist
Kiru Retsuno I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2014 5:56 pm by Lucky Minetake

» Naruto: Crisis 3.0
Kiru Retsuno I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2014 7:13 am by Guest

» Fairy Tail Revolution
Kiru Retsuno I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2014 7:26 pm by Guest

» Umbra Arion Gami
Kiru Retsuno I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2014 9:22 pm by Umbra

» Sōru munegaharisakeru ha (Soul Rending Blade)
Kiru Retsuno I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2014 6:31 pm by Umbra

» Kuroton - Shadow release
Kiru Retsuno I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2014 6:23 pm by Yukio Inuzuka

» Shinobi revelations
Kiru Retsuno I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2014 6:02 pm by Guest

Disclaimer
Naruto Rebirth of a New Age does not own Naruto, nor the rights to it. Naruto(c) is owned by Masashi Kishimoto and all ideas are the property of their respective owners.
Wordcount Tool
Word Length: 0
Our Affiliate Icons
Kiru Retsuno Afflia11

Partners

Kiru Retsuno Enhf

Vote For Us!!

C'mon and Vote!

Kiru Retsuno

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Kiru Retsuno
Raikage
Raikage
Kiru Retsuno

Ninja Fame : 0

Kiru Retsuno Empty
PostSubject: Kiru Retsuno   Kiru Retsuno I_icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2014 6:04 am

Kiru Retsuno

Kiru Retsuno:

Basic Information:

Name: Kiru Retsuno
Nickname: Swirling Thunder
Height: 5'10
Weight: 210
Clan: Uzumaki
Bloodline: Chakra Chains
Biju: None...Yet

Shinobi Information

Village: Village Hidden in the Clouds
Rank: Kage (Posted in claims, will change if inapplicable)
Element(s): Wind, Thunder
Specialties: Nin, Tai, Fuuinjutsu (Seals)

The Shinobi

Physical Description: If you have ever seen the Raikage, You wouldn't believe it was him. He wears a black hoodie, with black lined under the arms. He generally wears his favorite pair of gauntlets that are finger-less, and black as pitch. He generally wears the most comfortable pants he can find, thus they all look faded and less than regal. His shoes are simply sneakers of his own design, with Orange as the body color, and black as the side. There doesn't seem to be an ounce of regal posture in his brown head. Those that look into his seemingly empty orange eyes though, they know he isn't one to be trifled with.
Clothing/Gear:He doesn't care for his Raikage hat, but when he does wear it, he has decked it out in orange, with two black stripes down the sides. He generally wears a black hoodie, with the words Raikage written in orange on the back. Under the hoodies armpits and down to his sides are orange as well. He seems to completely throw his air of authority out the window with a pair of faded blue pants that look like he simply throws them on after they have been cleaned. His shoes are Black, with orange stripes on the sides, which if you haven't been able to tell, is his favorite color. His gloves are completely black, with small steel studs on each knuckle. He carries a sword with a 72 inch blade into battle, its sheathe a bright orange, and its hilt a dark black.

Personality: The Raikage has never talked about his past, and few even know how he came to the position. He is quiet spoken, and doesn't seem like the type to socialize. He tends to take short walks around the village, but he doesn't stop to mingle, as if he is simply an observer in his own home. He has been known to get brutally violent with enemies, and doesn't go to battle with anyone he deems unsuited for war. He does seem to enjoy a few things, such as taking a hot bath, or eating strawberry cake. He doesn't seem particularly fond of his sword, and keeps it off of him as much as he can. He is mysterious to those around him, and no one tries to get close. Most seem to be fine with letting their leader be. No one can see the sadness inside him. No one can see the loneliness. No one even knows his drive to protect the village. Its possibly because he refuses to lose anyone ever again.

Dislikes: Being alone, Blood, Sadness.

Background:
Spoiler:

Last edited by Kiru Retsuno on Wed May 21, 2014 8:41 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Yukio Inuzuka
Hokage
Hokage
Yukio Inuzuka

Kiru Retsuno Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kiru Retsuno   Kiru Retsuno I_icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2014 2:27 pm

There is to many uchiha on our site so you have to pick a different bloodline
Back to top Go down
https://narutorebirthnewage.rpg-board.net
Kiru Retsuno
Raikage
Raikage
Kiru Retsuno

Kiru Retsuno Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kiru Retsuno   Kiru Retsuno I_icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2014 12:18 am

Fixed, made the Raikage thing make a little more sense too.
Back to top Go down
Izuno Uchiha
S-Rank Missing Nin
S-Rank Missing Nin
Izuno Uchiha

Ninja Fame : 1

Kiru Retsuno Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kiru Retsuno   Kiru Retsuno I_icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2014 4:38 pm

I'm sorry again for the inconvenience, but can you please fix up the background. Just make it a nice paragraph because you had to change your bloodline.
Back to top Go down
Kiru Retsuno
Raikage
Raikage
Kiru Retsuno

Kiru Retsuno Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kiru Retsuno   Kiru Retsuno I_icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2014 8:32 pm

I'm not sure what you mean?
Back to top Go down
Kankri
A-Rank Missing Nin
A-Rank Missing Nin
Kankri

Ninja Fame : -1

Kiru Retsuno Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kiru Retsuno   Kiru Retsuno I_icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2014 4:38 pm

Um, sorry or the bothersomeness, BUT!I believe Uzumaki are Konoha only.. so you might wanna change that up, also Izu not criticizing you but i didn't understand what you meant either...

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Kiru Retsuno
Raikage
Raikage
Kiru Retsuno

Kiru Retsuno Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kiru Retsuno   Kiru Retsuno I_icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2014 6:23 pm

Back to top Go down
Kankri
A-Rank Missing Nin
A-Rank Missing Nin
Kankri

Ninja Fame : -1

Kiru Retsuno Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kiru Retsuno   Kiru Retsuno I_icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2014 4:18 pm

Hmmmm, I see no problem here then.

APPROVED
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Kiru Retsuno Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kiru Retsuno   Kiru Retsuno I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kiru Retsuno
Page 1 of 1