Naruto Rebirth Of A New Age
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Rebirth Of A New Age

From The Ashes We Rise Again Stronger Than Ever Before

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» [Jcink]Drips Like Rubies (Naruto, no wc, no stats)
Sasaki Rouenta [WIP] I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2015 12:56 am by Guest

» Fairy Tail Revolution
Sasaki Rouenta [WIP] I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2015 1:16 pm by Guest

» The Minetake Clan Of The Mist
Sasaki Rouenta [WIP] I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2014 5:56 pm by Lucky Minetake

» Naruto: Crisis 3.0
Sasaki Rouenta [WIP] I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2014 7:13 am by Guest

» Fairy Tail Revolution
Sasaki Rouenta [WIP] I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2014 7:26 pm by Guest

» Umbra Arion Gami
Sasaki Rouenta [WIP] I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2014 9:22 pm by Umbra

» Sōru munegaharisakeru ha (Soul Rending Blade)
Sasaki Rouenta [WIP] I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2014 6:31 pm by Umbra

» Kuroton - Shadow release
Sasaki Rouenta [WIP] I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2014 6:23 pm by Yukio Inuzuka

» Shinobi revelations
Sasaki Rouenta [WIP] I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2014 6:02 pm by Guest

Disclaimer
Naruto Rebirth of a New Age does not own Naruto, nor the rights to it. Naruto(c) is owned by Masashi Kishimoto and all ideas are the property of their respective owners.
Wordcount Tool
Word Length: 0
Our Affiliate Icons
Sasaki Rouenta [WIP] Afflia11

Partners

Sasaki Rouenta [WIP] Enhf

Vote For Us!!

C'mon and Vote!

Sasaki Rouenta [WIP]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sasaki Rouenta
Civilian
Civilian

Ninja Fame : 0

Sasaki Rouenta [WIP] Empty
PostSubject: Sasaki Rouenta [WIP]   Sasaki Rouenta [WIP] I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2014 5:21 pm

(Sasaki Rouenta

(Character's Name):

Basic Information:

Name: Sasaki Rouenta
Nickname: Swordsmen of the Void
Height: 5'10
Weight: 165 lbs
Clan: Rouenta
Bloodline: Art of the Void [Souton Release]
Biju:

Shinobi Information

Village: Land of Iron
Element(s): Earth, Lightning, Souton
Specialties: Ninjutsu [Adept] Weaponry[Adept]

The Shinobi

Physical Description: Sasaki has a very versatile, yet wild look that not only describes who he is it also shows it. Starting with his hair and facial features, Sasaki sports a very wild, yet mildly grown head of hair its natural and current color being Snow White. His hair is in a constant state of disarray looking as if he had simply just woken up and left it that way. This coloration was given to him by his mother who had also had Snow White hair, now for his eyes however they are a gift from his mental and deranged father.

Moving on to his clothing, Sasaki sports a long sleeved black jacket which has a bit of fur going over his shoulder and ending at his shoulder blade. This jacket however stops at his mid section, showing parts of his sculpted stomach and upper torso. The apparel that encompasses his lower body is simply a pair of black pants that sit atop of black boots, which were modified to be combat proficient instead of heavy so he could utilize his speed efficiently. Although this is what he wears generally when lounging around his house, Sasaki has an alternate pairing of clothing that he wears when out and about, whether that means being a ninja...or getting a midnight snack.

Starting with the upper torso, His Brown cloud embroiled Yukata always remains with his left arm inside of its long sleeves and his right side being exposed showing a black sleeveless shirt. On the back of this Yukata sits two black and white strips that run parallel and travel to the bottom of the Yukata itself. Sitting just below this object d' grace lies a black pair of Hakama which share the brown cloud embroidery just like the yukata, giving it a dusty, earthly look. As for shoes, he hates the feeling of shoes and finds them to be a hindrance while trying to move, so to compensate for his lack of shoes he wears black bandages instead. A very notable feature of Sasaki is his abnormally sharp teeth, that closely resembles the teeth that a wolf might have which are perfect for ripping flesh from bone.
Clothing/Gear:

Moving on to his clothing, Sasaki sports a long sleeved black jacket which has a bit of fur going over his shoulder and ending at his shoulder blade. This jacket however stops at his mid section, showing parts of his sculpted stomach and upper torso. The apparel that encompasses his lower body is simply a pair of black pants that sit atop of black boots, which were modified to be combat proficient instead of heavy so he could utilize his speed efficiently. Although this is what he wears generally when lounging around his house, Sasaki has an alternate pairing of clothing that he wears when out and about, whether that means being a ninja...or getting a midnight snack.

Starting with the upper torso, His Brown cloud embroiled Yukata always remains with his left arm inside of its long sleeves and his right side being exposed showing a black sleeveless shirt. On the back of this Yukata sits two black and white strips that run parallel and travel to the bottom of the Yukata itself. Sitting just below this object d' grace lies a black pair of Hakama which share the brown cloud embroidery just like the yukata, giving it a dusty, earthly look. As for shoes, he hates the feeling of shoes and finds them to be a hindrance while trying to move, so to compensate for his lack of shoes he wears black bandages instead
Personality:

Known for being the quiet and reserved type, Sasaki also carries the innate and often troublesome traits that each Rouenta male has. Outside of his office and around the compounds he  displays a kind and compassionate side for all of his village, stooping so low as to help many of the merchants sell their good or help the elderly with their shopping if they require it. Being a man of his land he will do anything for his people.

Outside of his Loving side for his clan and his code,he also has his Samurai or warrior side which is strictly business or rather inside meetings when each samurai has to make a report. Although he holds each one of his brethren in the highest of standards, any sort of insubordination or otherwise something else that would piss him off results in seeing a side of him that many have not been too pleased about. When dealing with things that are either private or things of which that deal with  dirty work, he shows an intense yet seriously manner which some confuse with his serious side when it comes to fighting or sparring.
Dislikes: Axes, Bow's, Hot environments,

Background:
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down

Sasaki Rouenta [WIP]
Page 1 of 1