Naruto Rebirth Of A New Age
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Rebirth Of A New Age

From The Ashes We Rise Again Stronger Than Ever Before

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» [Jcink]Drips Like Rubies (Naruto, no wc, no stats)
Kamui Senketsu I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2015 12:56 am by Guest

» Fairy Tail Revolution
Kamui Senketsu I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2015 1:16 pm by Guest

» The Minetake Clan Of The Mist
Kamui Senketsu I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2014 5:56 pm by Lucky Minetake

» Naruto: Crisis 3.0
Kamui Senketsu I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2014 7:13 am by Guest

» Fairy Tail Revolution
Kamui Senketsu I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2014 7:26 pm by Guest

» Umbra Arion Gami
Kamui Senketsu I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2014 9:22 pm by Umbra

» Sōru munegaharisakeru ha (Soul Rending Blade)
Kamui Senketsu I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2014 6:31 pm by Umbra

» Kuroton - Shadow release
Kamui Senketsu I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2014 6:23 pm by Yukio Inuzuka

» Shinobi revelations
Kamui Senketsu I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2014 6:02 pm by Guest

Disclaimer
Naruto Rebirth of a New Age does not own Naruto, nor the rights to it. Naruto(c) is owned by Masashi Kishimoto and all ideas are the property of their respective owners.
Wordcount Tool
Word Length: 0
Our Affiliate Icons
Kamui Senketsu Afflia11

Partners

Kamui Senketsu Enhf

Vote For Us!!

C'mon and Vote!

Kamui Senketsu

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kozai
Tsuchikage
Tsuchikage
Kozai

Ninja Fame : 1

Kamui Senketsu Empty
PostSubject: Kamui Senketsu   Kamui Senketsu I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2014 2:41 pm

Name: Kamui Senketsu
Type of Item: Armor/Clothing
Elemental Alignment: Blood/None

Ability/Function: This is a black-red girl's school uniform.... or so it appears at first. After the user has done the appropriate bonding with the armor, the user can twist the pin in the red gauntlet (comes with the armor), which will stick a small micro-needle into the user's flesh, taking up some of her blood. Senketsu uses this blood to transform into an extremely sexy armor, which allows the user to move at expert-level speeds and strengths in Taijutsu (if the user already has expert-level, he moves at master level. If you already have master level, you don't need this). The blood-eating is one of two requirements, the other of which is the phrase "Jin'i Ittai: Kamui Senketsu" (Life Fiber Synchronization: Godrobe Senketsu).

After fulfilling the additional requirements below, the user can evolve Senketsu, acquiring two different forms.

Senketsu Senjin:
Senketsu Senjin (Senketsu Blade Flash) is a sharp, weaponized form of Senketsu, where it becomes "thorny". This is used to escape from situations where the user would be entrapped, ripping the enclosing material to shreds. The "weapon" stat of the armor is its rank (S). To activate, the user must speak the name of the mode so that Senketsu can respond by transforming. This mode can only be maintained for 5 posts, with the cooldown being however many posts the user maintained it for.

Senketsu Shippu:
Senketsu Shippu (Senketsu Gale) is the flight mode for Senketsu (picture below, I can't describe it very well). The user can now fly, at the same constant speed that she would normally be able to run at. The user has masterful maneuverability during flight, being able to turn on a dime. This does not have to be trained for after Senketsu Senjin. The activation process is the same, by speaking "Senketsu Shippu" to notify Senketsu that it's time to transform. This mode can only be maintained for 5 posts, with the cooldown being however many posts the user maintained it for.

Passive Abilities:
- Telepathy (only to its wearer)
- Sentience (Senketsu is a serious person, serving as a voice of reason in battle)
- Can move at a speed equal to an Adept in Taijutsu, and can attach to its wearer without the wearer having to put it on.

Appearance:
Unactivated Form:
Activated form:
Senketsu Senjin:
Senketsu Shippu:

History:This is an armor created in Kozai's imagination forge as a prize for some thingy that was going on. I mean, who wouldn't want this? It's sexy, it's OP, and it can communicate!

Requirements:
- Prize in NNA tournament
- 3000 words for bonding
- 2000 words for Senjin
- 2000 words for Shippu
Back to top Go down
Yukio Inuzuka
Hokage
Hokage
Yukio Inuzuka

Ninja Fame : 0

Kamui Senketsu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kamui Senketsu   Kamui Senketsu I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2014 3:11 pm

approved
Back to top Go down
https://narutorebirthnewage.rpg-board.net

Kamui Senketsu
Page 1 of 1