Naruto Rebirth Of A New Age
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Rebirth Of A New Age

From The Ashes We Rise Again Stronger Than Ever Before

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» [Jcink]Drips Like Rubies (Naruto, no wc, no stats)
A favor for the Anbu Captain I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2015 12:56 am by Guest

» Fairy Tail Revolution
A favor for the Anbu Captain I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2015 1:16 pm by Guest

» The Minetake Clan Of The Mist
A favor for the Anbu Captain I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2014 5:56 pm by Lucky Minetake

» Naruto: Crisis 3.0
A favor for the Anbu Captain I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2014 7:13 am by Guest

» Fairy Tail Revolution
A favor for the Anbu Captain I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2014 7:26 pm by Guest

» Umbra Arion Gami
A favor for the Anbu Captain I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2014 9:22 pm by Umbra

» Sōru munegaharisakeru ha (Soul Rending Blade)
A favor for the Anbu Captain I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2014 6:31 pm by Umbra

» Kuroton - Shadow release
A favor for the Anbu Captain I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2014 6:23 pm by Yukio Inuzuka

» Shinobi revelations
A favor for the Anbu Captain I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2014 6:02 pm by Guest

Disclaimer
Naruto Rebirth of a New Age does not own Naruto, nor the rights to it. Naruto(c) is owned by Masashi Kishimoto and all ideas are the property of their respective owners.
Wordcount Tool
Word Length: 0
Our Affiliate Icons
A favor for the Anbu Captain Afflia11

Partners

A favor for the Anbu Captain Enhf

Vote For Us!!

C'mon and Vote!

A favor for the Anbu Captain

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kikato Rinku
Anbu
Anbu
Kikato Rinku

Ninja Fame : 0

A favor for the Anbu Captain Empty
PostSubject: A favor for the Anbu Captain   A favor for the Anbu Captain I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2014 1:57 am

Kikato would be wearing his White tank top, with a black over shirt with no sleeves, and his flak jacket on over it, opened, so the holes in his black over shirt would show the white of his tanktop, his pants resembled his shirts, black pants with holes, showing white out from underneath them, pockets lined his jacket and pants usually filled with items, but today as not to pose a threat he left them all in his barracks, he would walk up to the kage door and would knock hard, his right shoulder showing off the tattoo for his joining of the anbu, his swords that he would usually keep on his person was left at his barracks aswell, his necklace around his neck he would place a head over it and nod with a small prayer, and then he would look straight ahead, his violet eyes waiting, and his indigo hair going down his left shoulder in somewhat of a wrap, he would stand and wait for the kage to answer the door at such a nice time of the day
Back to top Go down
Kozai
Tsuchikage
Tsuchikage
Kozai

Ninja Fame : 1

PostSubject: Re: A favor for the Anbu Captain   A favor for the Anbu Captain I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2014 2:10 am

My daughter, substituting while I'm in my private lab:
Rin had been going over the files for the ninja that day, and sorting them out. This was her job, as the administrative head of Iwagakure while her Oto-san was busy with whatever research he was doing at the time. As she stacked some of the files concerning the jounin into the proper drawer, she heard the knock on the door.
Rin was wearing her officious white dress that she always did when doing administrative work, with her hair straight. She frowned slightly, and pushed the button under her desk that would make the door slide open silently. Before her was a man... hm... she thought back to the files, and was just about to place his face with a name, when her Oto-san whispered in her mind. "This is Kikato Rinku, ANBU of the village. Deal with this matter, I'll be there shortly. In the meantime, however, I will be observing." This was an indication that her Oto-san would be watching through her eyes. Well, that was fine by her. She lived and would die for her father.
At this point, she would be sitting behind the desk. "I am the kage's daughter, and will be substituting for him today in terms of administrative duties", she would begin in a terse, official tone. "I already know your name, Kikato Rinku. State your business."
Back to top Go down
Kikato Rinku
Anbu
Anbu
Kikato Rinku

PostSubject: Re: A favor for the Anbu Captain   A favor for the Anbu Captain I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2014 2:19 am

Kikato would drop to a knee and place his fist into the ground and bowed his head, once the door opened, then with the sound of a ladies voice he listened to her words, he did not look up but spoke direct and said "Ma'am, I am here to ask a favor of the kage, as I have done my reserch on the matter which I wish to speak to him about, I was wondering where I might find him at" Kikato kept his head down, even though the voice was very tempting, she was the kage's daughter, and he was only a Anbu ninja, he had to show the respect for their diffrences
Back to top Go down
Kozai
Tsuchikage
Tsuchikage
Kozai

PostSubject: Re: A favor for the Anbu Captain   A favor for the Anbu Captain I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2014 2:27 am

Rin's frown grew deeper. She was annoyed that he wanted to bypass her to speak to Kozai-sama directly, but that was his request. Why he wanted to do such a thing, she had no clue. Sighing and standing up, she sent a mental note to her Oto-san that he needed to hurry up. "Almost done here, Rin-chan, I just need to sterilize this surface, and then I'll be on my way." Well, it wasn't her job to stick her nose into bacterial research. She would let Oto-san do what he did best. In the meantime...

"Very well, I've notified him, and he should be here shortly. In the meantime, you may rise, there is no need for such formalities while you are in this dimension of Niflheim." Oto-san had given her partial dominance over Niflheim, so she could use weapons as she pleased from the Imagination Forge and Armory. At this, a copy of Suzumekari in its sheath would appear by her side, as a sign of absolute authority.
Back to top Go down
Kikato Rinku
Anbu
Anbu
Kikato Rinku

PostSubject: Re: A favor for the Anbu Captain   A favor for the Anbu Captain I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2014 2:33 am

Kakato would stand and then raise his head, then his eyes, his Violet eyes took a quick look at the daughter of the kage, and sure enough Kikato knew he must do anything stupid, but women was always a weakness, specially one so beautiful, so he would give her a soft smile and speak softly "Well as You have my name, I dont have yours, May I?" as Kikato asked for her name, he would lean against the doorframe, lossing his proffsional aura he had about him at first, then he spoke softly again"I was seeking the Kage for something special, if you read my file, as to why you had my name, you know the elements I have trained in, and can most likely guess my reasoning for being here" he tried to make a small conversation with her as they waited, though he was puzzled as to what she ment, that she informed the kage of his being here
Back to top Go down
Kozai
Tsuchikage
Tsuchikage
Kozai

PostSubject: Re: A favor for the Anbu Captain   A favor for the Anbu Captain I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2014 2:40 am

Just as Rin was about to speak, Kozai arrived in the room. Rin would be teleported to her chambers, where she was relieved for the day, to entertain herself as she pleased. "Her name is Rin, and she is my daughter", Kozai would say as he rose up from a pool of liquidy dark shadow in front of Kikato. He would remain in his semi-shadow form, quite visible as the kage, but with streaks of shadow flickering off of his body from time to time. He would be wearing the white uniform of the Tsurigi no Sou that he had created in his Imagination Forge.
"So... you have attained Doton, Katon, and Fuuton. I can only assume that you mean to learn Jinton", he would say, the level 3 sharingan flickering to life in his eyes. "I would normally not give this information to someone... but you seem competent enough. Your chakra level is quite adequate, and this village would benefit much from a Dust Release user. Well, that is, unless you're NOT here to learn it. Is that the case?" Kozai would cock his head to the right slightly, peering into Kikato's eyes.
Back to top Go down
Kikato Rinku
Anbu
Anbu
Kikato Rinku

PostSubject: Re: A favor for the Anbu Captain   A favor for the Anbu Captain I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2014 2:44 am

Kikato would drop to his knee and fist again, seeing the kage, he gained his formalities and he spoke once more, this time to the kage directly "Yes Sir, The Dust Release was in my goals when I learned of it in the Academy, there was many great Dust users, I only hope to be as great as them one day" Kikato would be a little shaken by the sudden experiance of meeting the kage, and his presence, something put him off about it, but Kikato was his Anbu's captain, and this was Kikato's Kage, so he would show undying and unflinching loyalty to him, but never said anything about feeling comfortable around him
Back to top Go down
Kozai
Tsuchikage
Tsuchikage
Kozai

PostSubject: Re: A favor for the Anbu Captain   A favor for the Anbu Captain I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2014 2:50 am

Hana-chan <3:

Kozai smiled. Ambitions... hopes... these were all extremely good things in his ninja. The desire to gain more power resulted in the strong acquiring the abilities that they wanted. In addition, this might be the perfect opportunity to test his OTHER daughter as well. Now... how to go about this. "Well then... I can see that you have some interesting aspirations. Hehehe... I wouldn't want to crush those. Very well, I'll take you to meet my other daughter.... she will assess your combat capability before I give you the scroll from which you will learn Jinton." At this, he would turn completely into shadow, and wrap himself over Kikato. Then, he would teleport them to the training grounds where Hanako would be waiting for them. Kozai would then disappear, becoming present in the shadows across the grounds. "Hana-chan.... assess him."
At first, the girl looked hesitant, then waved at Kikato smiling. "Hello! I'm Hanako!"
Back to top Go down
Kikato Rinku
Anbu
Anbu
Kikato Rinku

PostSubject: Re: A favor for the Anbu Captain   A favor for the Anbu Captain I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2014 2:56 am

Kikato blinked as he was suddenly transported, he still had a knee and a fist to the ground, and as he heard the words "Assess Him" Kikato knew that this was going to be a spar to test his abilities, so Kikato would stand at his full height and looked to his kage for a moment and spoke "Sir I did not come prepaired for a fight, I would like to at least have my Sword, Sakuza, by my side" He didnt know if he would need it, but he liked to have it for a fight, then he would look to the girl when she spoke, and Kikato couldnt belive it, even more beautiful then the last, and the words finally sunk in, "My other Daughter" that meant this was his daughter aswell, she was much prettier in Kikato's eyes, so he smirked at her and gave his famous grin, and spoke out to her so she would hear "Hello Hanako, I am Kikato Rinku, please lets try to have fun with this shall we?" Kikato would look around at his surroundings, trying to get a feel for the area, and then form a strategy utilizing it, once he was done he would then look back at Hanako, his experssion becomeing more stern and serious
Back to top Go down
Kozai
Tsuchikage
Tsuchikage
Kozai

PostSubject: Re: A favor for the Anbu Captain   A favor for the Anbu Captain I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2014 1:50 pm

At that moment, Kikato would find that his sword had miraculously teleported to his side. Such was the power of Niflheim, and the dominance over matter that Kozai had attained by residing there. Hanako nodded, putting on a more serious (though marvelously cute) face. "Ok, let's begin." She would be standing in the middle of the fifty meter wide circular flat training ground. The floor was dirt, but compacted so that no dust would rise up during practice. It was one of Iwa's original training grounds, and was well-worn by the steps of other ninja.
Hanako was standing about 10 meters away from Kikato, facing him. She would take a step back... and bring her hand up, pointing at him, firing a bullet of white fire towards the center of his chest. It would be timed so that it would move as fast as the average jounin could react to. The strength of the bullet, however, was only that of a C-ranked jutsu. This was only the initial attack, as Hanako could make the bullet stronger. In addition, the forms of white fire that she could manipulate were more than mere projectiles, but this was a good place to start, she thought.
Back to top Go down
Kikato Rinku
Anbu
Anbu
Kikato Rinku

PostSubject: Re: A favor for the Anbu Captain   A favor for the Anbu Captain I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2014 2:11 pm

Kikato would duck down to grab his sword from the ground, watching the first shot go over head, he looks over at the girl, and draws his blade, it looked bladeless at first, but then it grew six inches, using his earth chakra, the blade looked brown as if made of earth, but it was soild as a bolder, and Kikato would run at her, his blade in his right hand, he would have the blade running up the side of his arm, with the flat back to his flesh, he once he was close enough, he would then aim the blade for her waist, he would mod his chakra as not to cut through her if he would hit her, but he would give enough strength behind it to let her know he was there, then he would sink into the ground, using his hiding like a mole technique and stays under the earth about twenty meters down, and he would wait till a oppertunity arose
Back to top Go down
Kozai
Tsuchikage
Tsuchikage
Kozai

PostSubject: Re: A favor for the Anbu Captain   A favor for the Anbu Captain I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2014 5:05 pm

Was the sword made from the user's chakra? It appeared so. Well, the man had dodged the bullet well enough, but then again, most average jounin could. Now, time to step it up a bit. "Wow, you're fast..." Hanako would say encouragingly. As the saw the sword sweep toward her, she would shift backwards, out of the sword's reach. At the same time, She would sweep a wave of white fire around his feet and between them, so that if he went down into the earth, he would be severely burned. "Now, now, no hiding!" She would say cheerfully, smiling cutely at Kikato.
Back to top Go down
Kikato Rinku
Anbu
Anbu
Kikato Rinku

PostSubject: Re: A favor for the Anbu Captain   A favor for the Anbu Captain I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2014 6:53 pm

Kikato would stop his Hiding mole technique and jump backwords, he would then sheath his blade, and with a handful of handsigns, he would inhale air and spit it back out, using his wind release: great breakthrough, using the fire that she started to light the wind on fire as it passed through towards her, he would smirk and then pull his blade again, using the earth element once more
Back to top Go down
Kozai
Tsuchikage
Tsuchikage
Kozai

PostSubject: Re: A favor for the Anbu Captain   A favor for the Anbu Captain I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2014 9:05 pm

So, the man had knowledge of elements, and how to use them. Hanako create a wave of maximum power and strength white fire 20 meters high that originated from just in front of her, and sweep the entire area of the arena from that point towards Kikato, until it was either blocked or negated, or until it completely reached the far side of the training ground. This would also sweep away the attack that Kikato had made. Now.... how would the jounin deal with this? If he jumped over it, he would probably become vulnerable in the air... it all depended on what kind of tactic he used.
Back to top Go down
Kikato Rinku
Anbu
Anbu
Kikato Rinku

PostSubject: Re: A favor for the Anbu Captain   A favor for the Anbu Captain I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2014 9:12 pm

Kikato would immediately note the size of the jutsu comming at him, and with the view to each other most likley blocked, he would use his hiding in the ground like a mole technique, going ten meters underground, and he would wait for a little bit, waiting it out for a safe amount of time, he would also prepair another jutsu while underground
Back to top Go down
Kozai
Tsuchikage
Tsuchikage
Kozai

PostSubject: Re: A favor for the Anbu Captain   A favor for the Anbu Captain I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2014 9:52 pm

So, the man had succeeded in hiding from her attack beneath the earth. It appeared that he had trained his reflexes to the point where he could react to attacks well beyond the speed that normal jounin would have been able to avoid. Well, that was good. It was time for two more tests, which she hoped he would pass. He seemed to be a nice person, and hoped that he would grow in power to help Oto-san in his vision.
She would turn her body into white fire, then flicker out of existence, or so it seemed.
Underground, Kikato would find himself surrounded by white fire, then teleported suddenly to the far wall of the training ground, his back to the wall. Hanako would be standing right in front of him, her face very close to his, looking into his eyes. At the same time, she would be pinning his arms to the wall with her own hands (that is, unless Kikato had some kind of attack, in which case she would turn her body into flame again to avoid the attack).
"Hey, you can use doton to hide yourself? That's pretty good, considering you actually managed to avoid my fire. Most ANBU wouldn't be able to do even that...."
Back to top Go down
Kikato Rinku
Anbu
Anbu
Kikato Rinku

PostSubject: Re: A favor for the Anbu Captain   A favor for the Anbu Captain I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2014 10:15 pm

Kikato smirked as he looked down at her then he inhaled and exhaled at her, using his dragon fire jutus, which at this range should be almost impossible to dodge, and also Light her on fire with his own jutsu, unless her grip didnt let go, then they would both start to burn, which was unlikely with the heat of the fire, and he would endure it for as long as possible as he was trained to take out his target no matter the cost, so he would sacrifice himself to take out his enemy, which she was at this moment
Back to top Go down
Kozai
Tsuchikage
Tsuchikage
Kozai

PostSubject: Re: A favor for the Anbu Captain   A favor for the Anbu Captain I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2014 10:35 pm

It wasn't hard for Hanako to notice the inhalation. Due to the fact that he was very close to her, he was obviously going for some kind of attack. How he had managed to prepare this.... perhaps he had done handseals too fast for Hanako to catch? Regardless, Hanako would turn her whole body into white flame at the moment that the fire issued forth from his mouth, and sped backwards, leaving herself some 22 meters away from the ANBU. Before she could say anything, her father whispered in her mind. "I've replaced the final test. Behold, my daughter... this armor I shall bestow upon you for this fight. The Symphony Regalia... Kanade no Sou." The armor would appear around her, and she smiled. So, her Oto-san had upped the difficulty on this one quite a bit.
She would proceed to release shockwaves from the armor, while keeping it up in the air using a semi-white fire form. The fire itself was weak in burning, so as not to damage the armor, but powerful enough to keep her in the air. The shockwaves would devestate the arena, ripping up the ground. These aforesaid shockwaves would blast away the whole of the training ground floor, all the way down to 50 meters below the surface. Unless Kikato found some way to block these shockwaves, he would surely have several broken bones, and much internal tissue damage. If he managed to mitigate the attack with a weaker ninjutsu, he would still have some internal damage from being blasted back. The shockwaves themselves were at such a speed that even he with his high reaction speed would most likely not be able to avoid them.
Back to top Go down
Kikato Rinku
Anbu
Anbu
Kikato Rinku

PostSubject: Re: A favor for the Anbu Captain   A favor for the Anbu Captain I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2014 10:40 pm

Kikato would smile at her as she backed away, and he was let lose, then as she started floating, he would draw his blade, and then the shockwaves started, the blade would exend to the full three feet, and be made of wind chakra, and he would start trying to slice at the shockwaves, as he couldnt see no other way out of this one
Back to top Go down
Kozai
Tsuchikage
Tsuchikage
Kozai

PostSubject: Re: A favor for the Anbu Captain   A favor for the Anbu Captain I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2014 10:49 pm

Wait what??? Kozai was surprised that his daughter would go this far. He had merely intended for her to release one liner shockwave.... Hmm, well it appeared that she wanted to impress this man. Using the power of Niflheim, he stopped the shockwaves just after they broke through the wind blade, dissipating them entirely. He would also repair the training grounds. The armor would dissappear from Hanako, revealing a girl with white streaks of flame coming off of her skin.
Hanako descended to the earth, blushing and looking rather embarrassed. "Um... sorry, I guess. Maybe I overdid it a little..?" Kozai rose up from the darkness, applauding. "Well, you have provided me with the results I need. Perhaps with a little more time and training, you would be able to stop that attack. The force of the Kanade no Sou could rip apart even a Kage." At this, a pool of shadow would appear in the ground. Reaching into it, Kozai pulled out a scroll. "Here. Within this scroll contains the mechanics and history of Jinton. Use it well, and don't damage it. After all, it is part of Iwa's massive library of knowledge, and should be treated with care." Stepping forward, he would hand the scroll to Kikato. "You've done a lot better than expected. I most certainly didn't expect you to be able to dodge that flame wall."
Back to top Go down
Kikato Rinku
Anbu
Anbu
Kikato Rinku

PostSubject: Re: A favor for the Anbu Captain   A favor for the Anbu Captain I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2014 10:59 pm

Kikato smiled and he accepted the scroll with honor, bowing as he reached for it, waited for it to be placed in his hands, and then he would stand to his full height, his hair slightly ascew from the fight, he would fix it real quick and place the scroll into a pocket on his vest, this way it was in the safest spot on him and he spoke with a bit of a horse voice, because of the heat and the dust the shockwaves caused "Thank you Sir, I will take great care with it" He then looked to Hanako and gave her a wink and a small comment about seeing him sometime for some ramen, and he would look to the kage and lose the smile on his face as he turned around and quickly went running for his barracks so he could begin his studies

TWC-1405, Claiming the Dust Release Scroll, and 11 xp, 2 chakra points
Back to top Go down
Kozai
Tsuchikage
Tsuchikage
Kozai

PostSubject: Re: A favor for the Anbu Captain   A favor for the Anbu Captain I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2014 11:15 pm

[approved]

Kozai turned to Hanako. "Now, now, you don't want to kill him." Hanako bowed her head meekly. "Yes... Oto-san." Turning and walking toward the tower with his daughter, Kozai chuckled slightly. "You like him, don't you? He's handsome and strong. He's also probably about to become one of the most powerful ninja in Iwa. Well, if you admire him so, I grant you full permission to engage with him as you please. Crush his will, or lift it up, it's all up to you." With that, he would disappear back to Rin's room, to make preparations to move the village.

[TWC 1977, requesting
- 15 XP
- 2 CP]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A favor for the Anbu Captain   A favor for the Anbu Captain I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A favor for the Anbu Captain
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto Rebirth Of A New Age :: Tsuchi no Kuni :: Iwagakure :: Village Center :: Tsuchikage's Office-
Jump to: