Naruto Rebirth Of A New Age
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Rebirth Of A New Age

From The Ashes We Rise Again Stronger Than Ever Before

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» [Jcink]Drips Like Rubies (Naruto, no wc, no stats)
Takeo I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2015 12:56 am by Guest

» Fairy Tail Revolution
Takeo I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2015 1:16 pm by Guest

» The Minetake Clan Of The Mist
Takeo I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2014 5:56 pm by Lucky Minetake

» Naruto: Crisis 3.0
Takeo I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2014 7:13 am by Guest

» Fairy Tail Revolution
Takeo I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2014 7:26 pm by Guest

» Umbra Arion Gami
Takeo I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2014 9:22 pm by Umbra

» Sōru munegaharisakeru ha (Soul Rending Blade)
Takeo I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2014 6:31 pm by Umbra

» Kuroton - Shadow release
Takeo I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2014 6:23 pm by Yukio Inuzuka

» Shinobi revelations
Takeo I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2014 6:02 pm by Guest

Disclaimer
Naruto Rebirth of a New Age does not own Naruto, nor the rights to it. Naruto(c) is owned by Masashi Kishimoto and all ideas are the property of their respective owners.
Wordcount Tool
Word Length: 0
Our Affiliate Icons
Takeo Afflia11

Partners

Takeo Enhf

Vote For Us!!

C'mon and Vote!

Takeo

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Takeo
Jounin
Jounin
Takeo

Ninja Fame : 0

Takeo Empty
PostSubject: Takeo   Takeo I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2014 10:39 pm

Takeo

Takeo:

Basic Information:

Name: Takeo
Nickname: The Strongest Man In The World (alternatively The Sexiest Man In The World)
Height: 6'10"
Weight: 110 kilograms (of pure sexyness)
Clan: None
Bloodline: None
Biju: None

Shinobi Information

Village: Iwagakure
Element(s): Lightning, Earth
Specialties: Taijutsu (Master), Ninjutsu (Novice)

The Shinobi

Physical Description: Hard to miss. That would be the best way to describe the giant that is Takeo. Standing at 6'10" he is an absoulate monster and has an exceptionally-sculpted and well-defined musculature honed from years of enthusiastic physical training. While his physique is usually barely hidden beneath his uniform, it seems he need only flex all his muscles at once to tear his garments to threads and leave him shirtless and bulging. His head is completely bald save for a single blonde curl which hangs just above his brow. His eyebrows are also completely devoid of hair and he has a thick blonde handlebar mustache.
Clothing/Gear: Takeo's clothing is rather plain looking. He usually wears a pair of baggy blue pants to allow him to move around unrestricted while he is in combat. He also wears black boots with the bottoms of his pants tucked into them to prevent him from getting caught up on the ends of them. Given his reputation for his shirts constantly being damaged because of his tenancy to destroy them via his muscles, he has no set shirt that he wears. The large man usually wears some sort of tight shirt that allows him to display his muscles proudly. He tends to prefer to go with the colours of black or a dark blue in order to match his pants.

Personality: The best way to describe Takeo would be the complete opposite of his looks. Despite his huge intimidating figure he is actually a jolly and happy guy. Friendly and sociable he is often seen interacting with adults and kids alike, who after getting past his frightening appearance have grown to love him. He is really just a big ol' softy when you come down to it. He also loves himself the most out of everyone. He believes himself to be the perfection of men, and will take every opportunity to show off his muscular physique and thus is often walking around shirtless. Takeo also seems to believe that his muscles are able to solve other peoples problems. That why when someone is sad, he often rips off his shirt and allows them to bask in his glorious body in order to make them happy once more.

Likes: Ripping his shirt off, flexing his muscles, hand to hand combat, candy.
Dislikes: People with larger muscles than him, people stronger than him, people who are mean to him.

Background:
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Kozai
Tsuchikage
Tsuchikage
Kozai

Ninja Fame : 1

Takeo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Takeo   Takeo I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2014 10:50 pm

Unless someone else sees something...
Takeo Kozai_10