Naruto Rebirth Of A New Age
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Rebirth Of A New Age

From The Ashes We Rise Again Stronger Than Ever Before

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» [Jcink]Drips Like Rubies (Naruto, no wc, no stats)
The quest I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2015 12:56 am by Guest

» Fairy Tail Revolution
The quest I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2015 1:16 pm by Guest

» The Minetake Clan Of The Mist
The quest I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2014 5:56 pm by Lucky Minetake

» Naruto: Crisis 3.0
The quest I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2014 7:13 am by Guest

» Fairy Tail Revolution
The quest I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2014 7:26 pm by Guest

» Umbra Arion Gami
The quest I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2014 9:22 pm by Umbra

» Sōru munegaharisakeru ha (Soul Rending Blade)
The quest I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2014 6:31 pm by Umbra

» Kuroton - Shadow release
The quest I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2014 6:23 pm by Yukio Inuzuka

» Shinobi revelations
The quest I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2014 6:02 pm by Guest

Disclaimer
Naruto Rebirth of a New Age does not own Naruto, nor the rights to it. Naruto(c) is owned by Masashi Kishimoto and all ideas are the property of their respective owners.
Wordcount Tool
Word Length: 0
Our Affiliate Icons
The quest Afflia11

Partners

The quest Enhf

Vote For Us!!

C'mon and Vote!

The quest

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Tomas Elliot
Civilian
Civilian

Ninja Fame : 0

The quest Empty
PostSubject: The quest   The quest I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2014 7:20 pm

Good night (if you are GMT+1 like me) everyone, my name is Tomas Elliot, and I am on a quest. Before explaining the nature of my quest, however, I think it would be polite, on my part, to share some basic information about myself.

I am an italian university student, who is happily engaged to a wonderful girl who, however, lives quite far away from me for reasons that involve her studies. This has an unfortunate side effect: since I am separated from my girlfriend for quite long periods, and since university in Italy is organized in a way that piles up all exams in very short periods (january-february and june-july), in this time of the year I find myself with a lot of time in my hand. And being a dreamer (and a fan of jap stuff), I tend to space out.

I love roleplaying. I have always loved roleplaying. I also love Naruto and anything that has to do with ninjas. I used to be part of some communities in my mother language a while back, but lately I have grown tired of italian stuff, so I decided to set out to find a good, international forum where to share these passions of mine, and focus my spacing out a little in the process. And my experiences around the web, during this search of mine, where absolutely dreadful. As I have other things to say, I'll put the tale of my misadventures in spoilers, feel free to skip it.

Spoiler:

And now here I am. My quest for a place where I can finally enjoy the roleplay experience I so desperately desire goes on. Polite people to share a passion with, reasonable activity and a LOT of interaction (in my view roleplaying is a way to make new friends, so I absolutely HATE to roleplay on my own. Whatever I end up doing, I want to do it with other people) is all I ask for. I haven't had the chance of meeting anyone from the site yet (I waited in the chatbox for a while, but nobody showed up, despite many registered users being online...), but I do hope I will find the kind of environment I am so desperately seeking.

I have a 3-years-long experience as a boss of a wrestling e-fed, which means, I was the guy who administrated a place in which people roleplayed as professional wrestlers, and I was also the guy who came up with the storylines and wrote the shows: this very post, as long as it is, is a testament to that. With such an experience, and with 10 years of roleplaying under my belt (including Naruto-based forums, albeit italian), I am sure I can be of help to the community in a number of way, if given the chance. It seems that this community is fairly new, I'd be happy to make myself useful in anything you people may need. Staffers feel free to contact me anytime to talk about this: I personally dislike stalking staffers with repeated private messages (I know what it feels to be a target of such stalking), so I won't be contacting you unless there are urgent needs.

What else remains to be said? Oh yeah: as mentioned earlier I am GMT+1, also I am unable to access the internet during week-ends because of personal issues. I am also in the process of writing a Yugioh-themed fanfiction (I happen to be part of a Yugioh-themed roleplay forum) and, as I said, I have a sweet-yet-demanding girlfriend I need to see from time to time, and exams to prepare, so I might have free time issues at some point. So yeah, I thought that whoever who is going to roleplay with me should know these things, to get an idea of when I can be online.

As a last question before I close this insanely long post (sorry, I have this tendency to go overboard, but I swear I am not this invasive when roleplaying, so don't be intimidated...), I would like to request more information about my beloved Dojutsus, Sharingan and Rinnegan: while everything about Sharingan is clear (you obtain it by being a member of the Uchiha Clan, and you train it accordingly to the rules in the Dojutsu topic), Rinnegan is a bit problematic because, while the same topic explains very well how to train it, I couldn't find anywhere an indication on how to obtain it. Personally, I am quite surprised to see that it is not banned nor limited, but it is quite a pleasant surprise.

And now it is really all. If you made it this far, kudos to you. I hope this can be the start of a long, beautiful path together.
Back to top Go down
Kouketsu Uchiha
Mizukage
Mizukage
Kouketsu Uchiha

Ninja Fame : 0

The quest Empty
PostSubject: Re: The quest   The quest I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2014 9:40 pm

Hello! Nice to meet you. I see you have the same problem as me! You absolutely hate rping by yourself! Same for me I abhor it. Now the Rinnegan, I'm not so sure either how to unlock it but before it was limited to 2 people only. Now it was said to have extensive use of the EMS and that's all I REALLY know as it was said by two admins. Now it may or may not need Senju DNA but no one has said anything about it. I would absolutely LOVE to rp with you. I tend to go overboard sometimes too so I can see us RPing haha. Maybe you can do an Uchiha and rp in Kiri with me who knows, just know I would rp with you. Nice speaking with you. If you're in the chatbox anytime from here on I'll be there too.
Back to top Go down

The quest
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto Rebirth Of A New Age :: Out Of Character :: Introductions and Absences :: Intros!-
Jump to: