Naruto Rebirth Of A New Age
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Rebirth Of A New Age

From The Ashes We Rise Again Stronger Than Ever Before

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» [Jcink]Drips Like Rubies (Naruto, no wc, no stats)
Iki Raijin [WIP] I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2015 12:56 am by Guest

» Fairy Tail Revolution
Iki Raijin [WIP] I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2015 1:16 pm by Guest

» The Minetake Clan Of The Mist
Iki Raijin [WIP] I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2014 5:56 pm by Lucky Minetake

» Naruto: Crisis 3.0
Iki Raijin [WIP] I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2014 7:13 am by Guest

» Fairy Tail Revolution
Iki Raijin [WIP] I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2014 7:26 pm by Guest

» Umbra Arion Gami
Iki Raijin [WIP] I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2014 9:22 pm by Umbra

» Sōru munegaharisakeru ha (Soul Rending Blade)
Iki Raijin [WIP] I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2014 6:31 pm by Umbra

» Kuroton - Shadow release
Iki Raijin [WIP] I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2014 6:23 pm by Yukio Inuzuka

» Shinobi revelations
Iki Raijin [WIP] I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2014 6:02 pm by Guest

Disclaimer
Naruto Rebirth of a New Age does not own Naruto, nor the rights to it. Naruto(c) is owned by Masashi Kishimoto and all ideas are the property of their respective owners.
Wordcount Tool
Word Length: 0
Our Affiliate Icons
Iki Raijin [WIP] Afflia11

Partners

Iki Raijin [WIP] Enhf

Vote For Us!!

C'mon and Vote!

Iki Raijin [WIP]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kouketsu Uchiha
Mizukage
Mizukage
Kouketsu Uchiha

Ninja Fame : 0

Iki Raijin [WIP] Empty
PostSubject: Iki Raijin [WIP]   Iki Raijin [WIP] I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2014 11:23 am

Name: Iki Raijin
Type: Ninjutsu
Sub-Type: Offensive
Appearance:
Spoiler:

Range: Close - Long
Duration: 7 posts, cooldown: 9 posts
Description: Iki Raijin literally translates into living thunder god. The user of this technique turns completely into the Raiton element and essentially becomes a thunder god. The user of this ability can speed up and slow down electrons throughout the area, giving him/her complete control over their OWN electricity. The user can hinder anything with Raiton in it, like the storm release, by slowing down the electrons and make the electricity disperse throughout the area. The Raiton jutsu goes down by one rank, lowest being D rank. The user may also speed up electrons and cause electricity to come about and use it to their own advantage, like causing a miniature Kirin. The user can summon small bots of lightning, 5 each, and shoot them at extreme speed. Likewise the user may increase the speed of Raiton techniques by speeding up electrons that reside in the technique itself. The user also gains a ring with 5 balls of lightning behind the users back. (See picture for example). The user himself and the ring are made up of Raiton, anything with Raiton won't effect the user in this state. Any Raiton jutsu is amplified by 1 rank.

Extra Information: Must be a master in Ninjutsu, must have Raiton as a element. Can't have any other element other than Raiton in the SS-rank jutsu category. Can only have Raiton SS-rank jutsu, nothing else. After a living Raijin has finished it's work, the area the jutsu was cast is susceptible to thunder storms and lightning.
XP Cost: Limited to 2 people. Any more living Raijin would disrupt the atmosphere and cause thunder storms that would wipe out the planet in vast areas.

Last edited by Kouketsu Uchiha on Mon Apr 14, 2014 1:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kouketsu Uchiha
Mizukage
Mizukage
Kouketsu Uchiha

Iki Raijin [WIP] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Iki Raijin [WIP]   Iki Raijin [WIP] I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2014 4:13 pm

Done, may the criticism commence.
Back to top Go down
Kozai
Tsuchikage
Tsuchikage
Kozai

Ninja Fame : 1

Iki Raijin [WIP] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Iki Raijin [WIP]   Iki Raijin [WIP] I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2014 10:11 pm

"The user can nullify anything with Raiton in it, like the storm release, by slowing down the electrons and make the electricity disperse throughout the area."

No. <_<

I don't see a cooldown either.
Back to top Go down
Near
Civilian
Civilian

Iki Raijin [WIP] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Iki Raijin [WIP]   Iki Raijin [WIP] I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2014 10:32 pm

Lol, yesssss. Boy you're Niflheim OPer then this, AND it's a S rank AND this is an SS rank. I'll add a once per thread though.
Back to top Go down
Near
Civilian
Civilian

Iki Raijin [WIP] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Iki Raijin [WIP]   Iki Raijin [WIP] I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2014 10:33 pm

Alt account btw.
Back to top Go down
Kozai
Tsuchikage
Tsuchikage
Kozai

Iki Raijin [WIP] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Iki Raijin [WIP]   Iki Raijin [WIP] I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2014 10:49 pm

You can make it more than once per thread e.e

(Niflheim is an MS tech, no comparing pls)

"the area the jutsu was cast is susceptible to thunder storms and lightning. " Does this have any combat applications?"

"The user can nullify anything with Raiton in it, like the storm release, by slowing down the electrons and make the electricity disperse throughout the area. "
You have failed to edit this <_<. Even I can't completely negate a certain kind of ninjutsu in whatever area I like.

Back to top Go down
Near
Civilian
Civilian

Iki Raijin [WIP] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Iki Raijin [WIP]   Iki Raijin [WIP] I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2014 12:55 am

I didn't say I was going to edit it now. I'm tired, I'll edit it later.
Back to top Go down
Kouketsu Uchiha
Mizukage
Mizukage
Kouketsu Uchiha

Iki Raijin [WIP] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Iki Raijin [WIP]   Iki Raijin [WIP] I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2014 1:45 pm

I'm going to edit it now, but Kozai I really CAN compare it. It's an S RANK ability and this is an SS RANK ability. If MS techniques are only S rank, and they can be as OP as Niflheim, then what does that say about SS rank jutsu? If they're stronger then a MS technique but an MS technique is OPer than an SS rank, then you're just nerfing it to nerf it. I thought about it and I'll nerf that part of it, but I'm not getting rid of it. Not until Niflheim and others are revamped and nerfed.
Back to top Go down
Kozai
Tsuchikage
Tsuchikage
Kozai

Iki Raijin [WIP] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Iki Raijin [WIP]   Iki Raijin [WIP] I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2014 2:00 pm

Normally, I wouldn't have a problem with it, but the wording is REALLY quirky. Like, all you have to do is shoot raiton into someone and say, "Oh, you have raiton in you, so now you are nullified" or some such thing. Same thing with this:
"The user himself and the ring are made up of Raiton, anything with Raiton won't effect the user in this state."

Also, the fact that you're taking out a ton of advanced elements and such is a little disturbing. Keep in mind that advanced elements are supplemented by other stuff too (storm release is raiton + suiton). I'll let the raiton nullification pass (if you fix the wording, I don't want you nullifying matter), but advanced elements seems a bit too much.

Also, other SS-rank raiton jutsu should be able to keep up with this (or at the very least be weakened). Considering that they are of equivalent power....

"The user may also speed up electrons and cause electricity to come about and use it to their own advantage, like causing a miniature Kirin." Does this mean you can create lightning inside someone's body? People do have electrons, after all.

I'm assuming that the speed/power of the constructs/bolts/balls you make with this is SS. Can you create 5 in a post, or 5 total during the duration.... or what?

Also, please define a specific range.

(As for MS techs, I'm not going to argue the point anymore, but the fact that its an MS tech means that it's probably stronger than a SS anyway)
Back to top Go down
Near
Civilian
Civilian

Iki Raijin [WIP] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Iki Raijin [WIP]   Iki Raijin [WIP] I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2014 2:23 pm

Yea I did not really specify those which I will get to. No you can't nullify advanced releases, just the Raiton in it. The other element would still be there, like storm release, if someone shot a laser, the concentrated water would still be there, it's like a hydro pump but it's no longer electrified. It could send you flying but it won't electrocute you. No you can't electrocute people within themselves. It would be way too OP even for an SS rank jutsu and no one could react to that. It would basically be a one hit and that's never allowed. I never said another SS rank Raiton couldn't keep up with it. It just weakened to an extent and I'm going to assume that you mean Kirin and the lightning armor. If so then this would also be able to have you travel at lightning speed? You are made out of lightning after all and Kirin and lightning armor are too, and they both move incredibly fast. It would also be 5 bolts for the five balls of lightning on the ring behind you. Only able to keep up for as long as you stay in the form and 5 total.

Remember you are essentially a god of lightning and thunder. Also if you want to go down the advanced release road, it's really like 2-3 releases like that. Custom and Canon.

Also NO YOU CANNOT SHOOT LIGHTNING INTO SOMEONE AND SAY OH YOU HAVE LIGHTNING IN YOU I CAN NOW CONTROL YOU! Nooooooooooo, I know WAYYYYYYYYY better then that. That's worse than any other jutsu, worse then Edo Tensei. Also the MS thing, no they really aren't. Rinnegan is SS rank. SS ranks are said to be extremely hard to obtain AND legendary. MS is known to exist, it's not legendary. SS ranks are said to level battlefields in seconds. MS can literally only do so much. A Kirin could wipe out a good portion of a village, while MS can only be sustained for so long and causes blindness. If you really want, we can make an OOC discussion about it? It would be fun arguing whether MS is SS or S.
Back to top Go down
Kozai
Tsuchikage
Tsuchikage
Kozai

Iki Raijin [WIP] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Iki Raijin [WIP]   Iki Raijin [WIP] I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2014 2:30 pm

Then please specify these things in your jutsu in the first place. I await a notification that you have edited.

(I'm in the CB, btw)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Iki Raijin [WIP] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Iki Raijin [WIP]   Iki Raijin [WIP] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Iki Raijin [WIP]
Page 1 of 1