Naruto Rebirth Of A New Age
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Rebirth Of A New Age

From The Ashes We Rise Again Stronger Than Ever Before

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» [Jcink]Drips Like Rubies (Naruto, no wc, no stats)
Uzumaki, Izumi I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2015 12:56 am by Guest

» Fairy Tail Revolution
Uzumaki, Izumi I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2015 1:16 pm by Guest

» The Minetake Clan Of The Mist
Uzumaki, Izumi I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2014 5:56 pm by Lucky Minetake

» Naruto: Crisis 3.0
Uzumaki, Izumi I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2014 7:13 am by Guest

» Fairy Tail Revolution
Uzumaki, Izumi I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2014 7:26 pm by Guest

» Umbra Arion Gami
Uzumaki, Izumi I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2014 9:22 pm by Umbra

» Sōru munegaharisakeru ha (Soul Rending Blade)
Uzumaki, Izumi I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2014 6:31 pm by Umbra

» Kuroton - Shadow release
Uzumaki, Izumi I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2014 6:23 pm by Yukio Inuzuka

» Shinobi revelations
Uzumaki, Izumi I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2014 6:02 pm by Guest

Disclaimer
Naruto Rebirth of a New Age does not own Naruto, nor the rights to it. Naruto(c) is owned by Masashi Kishimoto and all ideas are the property of their respective owners.
Wordcount Tool
Word Length: 0
Our Affiliate Icons
Uzumaki, Izumi Afflia11

Partners

Uzumaki, Izumi Enhf

Vote For Us!!

C'mon and Vote!

Uzumaki, Izumi

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Eternal
Chuunin
Chuunin
Eternal

Ninja Fame : 0

Uzumaki, Izumi Empty
PostSubject: Uzumaki, Izumi   Uzumaki, Izumi I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2014 6:50 pm

Uzumaki, Izumi

Uzumaki, Izumi):

Basic Information:

Name: Izumi
Nickname: Contour of Water
Height: 6'2"
Weight: 141lb
Clan: Uzumaki
Bloodline: Fuuinjutsu
Biju: N/A

Shinobi Information

Village: Hidden Leaf
Element(s): Water
Specialties: Ninjutsu Expert and Taijutsu Expert

The Shinobi

Physical Description:  Izumi is a man of stalwart lean muscled figure. His pigment is a pastel flaxen, and his eyes are a loathing deep cobalt. His hair is spiky and white, and he often is serious. His physique allows him to be tall and sleek, but at the same time he can be agile when it's a necessity. His hair isn't very long, ranging down to that of the upper part of his cheeks, with minimum short bangs ranging across his forehead, and somewhat slim but observation factors within his optics. Izumi's personality is written all over his face, his dedication to justice.
Clothing/Gear: Izumi wears a specific type of azure combat armor to his body. This combat armor has long shoulder pads, spanning from the top of his shoulders and to his elbows. The same goes with the thigh pads to such an appearance. A chest plate is connected by a slim wire like metal of the same color as the suit of armor, between the shoulder pads and the chest armor. Izumi also wears arm bands of the same tint as the armor, and a black sweatsuit covering his arms and legs completely beneath the armor itself. He wears a black pair of water resistant boots. His own personal addition to this combat armor is a fur like collar.

Izumi, as an ANBU, wears the traditional white vest, armbands, and bandages around the ankles. He wears a black sweatsuit beneath just like he does for his combat armor, and wears a simple purple mask. Often, he wears a white cloak to hide the definition of his rank, and wears black boots on his feet. The sweatsuit also has no sleeves, as Izumi wears black fingerless gloves going up to his biceps.

Personality: Izumi is a man of justice. He never lets evil get out of his grasp, and if he does he feels as if he failed his duty as an ANBU. He takes his role for the village very seriously, but even so he can be at times enthusiastic. He's always optimistic that he'll become the strongest in his village, but without betraying those he protects so deeply. His face defines such sentiment, and it shows how much he cares to be part of the Hidden Leaf. Izumi reacts sharply and dangerously to those who die that are close to him. He always puts his life on the line to protect people as such.

If he fails to protect such important people, he loses himself in blood lust. After a few years of therapy, Izumi has contained this blood thirsty detestation that he sometimes gains, but even so, he still sometimes reveals it at the worst situations and timings, even if he tries not to.

Dislikes: Criminals, Betrayal and Uselessness

Background:
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Kozai
Tsuchikage
Tsuchikage
Kozai

Ninja Fame : 1

Uzumaki, Izumi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uzumaki, Izumi   Uzumaki, Izumi I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2014 10:42 pm

Before this is done, I'll have you claim the ANBU spot here:

https://narutorebirthnewage.rpg-board.net/t18-village-spots
Back to top Go down
Kozai
Tsuchikage
Tsuchikage
Kozai

Ninja Fame : 1

Uzumaki, Izumi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uzumaki, Izumi   Uzumaki, Izumi I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2014 9:44 pm

Since ANBU is apparently filled, please change your rank.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Uzumaki, Izumi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uzumaki, Izumi   Uzumaki, Izumi I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Uzumaki, Izumi
Page 1 of 1