Naruto Rebirth Of A New Age
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Rebirth Of A New Age

From The Ashes We Rise Again Stronger Than Ever Before

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» [Jcink]Drips Like Rubies (Naruto, no wc, no stats)
Seiji I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2015 12:56 am by Guest

» Fairy Tail Revolution
Seiji I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2015 1:16 pm by Guest

» The Minetake Clan Of The Mist
Seiji I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2014 5:56 pm by Lucky Minetake

» Naruto: Crisis 3.0
Seiji I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2014 7:13 am by Guest

» Fairy Tail Revolution
Seiji I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2014 7:26 pm by Guest

» Umbra Arion Gami
Seiji I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2014 9:22 pm by Umbra

» Sōru munegaharisakeru ha (Soul Rending Blade)
Seiji I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2014 6:31 pm by Umbra

» Kuroton - Shadow release
Seiji I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2014 6:23 pm by Yukio Inuzuka

» Shinobi revelations
Seiji I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2014 6:02 pm by Guest

Disclaimer
Naruto Rebirth of a New Age does not own Naruto, nor the rights to it. Naruto(c) is owned by Masashi Kishimoto and all ideas are the property of their respective owners.
Wordcount Tool
Word Length: 0
Our Affiliate Icons
Seiji Afflia11

Partners

Seiji Enhf

Vote For Us!!

C'mon and Vote!

Seiji

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
#UchihaHolocaust2014
Jounin
Jounin
#UchihaHolocaust2014

Ninja Fame : 0

Seiji Empty
PostSubject: Seiji   Seiji I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 16, 2013 8:28 pm

Seiji Gansuringā

(Seiji):

Basic Information:

Name: Seiji Gansuringā
Nickname: Patches
Height: 5’10
Weight: 160
Clan: N/A
Bloodline:N/A
Bijuu: Rokubi (Six tails)

Shinobi Information

Village: Kirigakure
Element(s): Water, Lightning
Specialties: Weaponry Master, Proficiencies are single handed and two handed bladed weapons (Sword type) and projectiles, Ninjutsu Novice

The Shinobi

Physical Description:Seiji has crimson red eyes, long, messy, snow white hair, and a fair complexion. He is tall with a skinny build, with well built muscles from all his training in swordsmanship. His back is covered in prison tattoos. Despite his years in prison, he boasts a “Young” face, which seems almost like a child who grew up too fast, and was forced to adapt to the world too quickly. His gaze is hard and cold, though he means well, he cannot control it, a side effect from growing up in a prison and needing to learn too fast the ways of adults.

Clothing/Gear: Mixed sets of armor, leather straps, buckles, and gloves, Seiji uses whatever works, and isn’t too concerned about looking good. This usually leads to him having a rather strange appearance, and his gear often stands out in a crowd of people, although less so when with a group of other ninja. To put a stop to this, he usually wears a cloak over his gear, which hides most of his equipment from view. He wears a holster for his projectile weapons at either of his sides, and a sheathe and large sword on his back (Will be registered)

Personality: Seiji is unendingly confident in his abilities, quick to throw an taunt in any situation, regardless of whether or not he has the upper hand. He can be rather sarcastic at times, but he retains a somewhat serious aura no matter what he’s doing. Seiji has virtually no temper, always remaining calm and collected, even in the face of death. It takes quite a lot to anger him, but when he IS angered, he will fight relentlessly until his opponent is cut into bits or suffocated. He has little respect for his superiors, meaning he is often classed as a rebel. This lack of faith in the law was formed from his own unfair trial. Still, he fiercely loyal to his friends, and begrudgingly, his superiors. He absolutely loves the adrenaline rush given in a fight, and finds he is happiest when in combat.

Dislikes: Simple weapons, following orders, and betraying friends

Background:
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Komizu
Jounin
Jounin
Komizu

Ninja Fame : 0

Seiji Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seiji   Seiji I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 16, 2013 9:36 pm

Seiji 1m0zi
Back to top Go down

Seiji
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto Rebirth Of A New Age :: The Submission Center :: Character Submission :: Approved Characters-
Jump to: