Naruto Rebirth Of A New Age
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Rebirth Of A New Age

From The Ashes We Rise Again Stronger Than Ever Before

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» [Jcink]Drips Like Rubies (Naruto, no wc, no stats)
Curse-sealed DNA I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2015 12:56 am by Guest

» Fairy Tail Revolution
Curse-sealed DNA I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2015 1:16 pm by Guest

» The Minetake Clan Of The Mist
Curse-sealed DNA I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2014 5:56 pm by Lucky Minetake

» Naruto: Crisis 3.0
Curse-sealed DNA I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2014 7:13 am by Guest

» Fairy Tail Revolution
Curse-sealed DNA I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2014 7:26 pm by Guest

» Umbra Arion Gami
Curse-sealed DNA I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2014 9:22 pm by Umbra

» Sōru munegaharisakeru ha (Soul Rending Blade)
Curse-sealed DNA I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2014 6:31 pm by Umbra

» Kuroton - Shadow release
Curse-sealed DNA I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2014 6:23 pm by Yukio Inuzuka

» Shinobi revelations
Curse-sealed DNA I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2014 6:02 pm by Guest

Disclaimer
Naruto Rebirth of a New Age does not own Naruto, nor the rights to it. Naruto(c) is owned by Masashi Kishimoto and all ideas are the property of their respective owners.
Wordcount Tool
Word Length: 0
Our Affiliate Icons
Curse-sealed DNA Afflia11

Partners

Curse-sealed DNA Enhf

Vote For Us!!

C'mon and Vote!

Curse-sealed DNA

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kozai
Tsuchikage
Tsuchikage
Kozai

Ninja Fame : 1

Curse-sealed DNA Empty
PostSubject: Curse-sealed DNA   Curse-sealed DNA I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2014 12:41 am

Name:Curse-sealed DNA
Appearance: Curse-sealed DNA Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR4G344D6-87OF9oz2zM7cQCG4gFYODk3iGpLo9VxlVE_NJkdsC
How and why it formed: This is the Shiranui clan's curse: that their very own DNA was placed with a curse seal, and thus the evil chakra that came with it was passed down throughout generations of inbreeding and incest. Thus, the chakra that was placed in the DNA was purified and passed down with the clan.

What it does: The curse-sealed DNA acts as a resident curse seal inside the person's body. The host of the DNA himself can activate this as a normal curse seal.

Level 1: This is the first stage of the user's curse-sealed DNA. The user is born with this stage, and is able to activate it and maintain it passively. In this stage, the user's blood vessels gradually turn black across his body, filling with evil chakra. The user is able to maintain this stage indefinitely until deactivated, or until the user unlocks level 2, at which point it lasts for 4 posts until it automatically transfers to level 2. However, if the user has not yet attained level 2, the DNA drains chakra (5 per post). If the user has attained level 2, the DNA does not drain chakra.

At this stage, the user's chakra expenditure becomes more efficient, making each jutsu cost 15 fewer CP than normal.

Level 2: (500 words training) When the user enters this stage, his/her hair bleaches slightly, becoming a lighter shade than it had been before (i.e. black turns to grey, red to pink, etc.). At this stage, the user retains the bonus chakra ability of the initial stage, and gains something else as well. In this stage, their skin is infused with Evil Release chakra, and is highly reactive to foreign humans. When the user's skin comes into contact with foreign human tissue, it corrodes and burns it with a power of the user equal to the user's rank - 1. The user burns others uncontrollably, as the Evil Release chakra does not distinguish between friend or foe.

The burns can range (depending on strength) from 1st degree burns (say, if damage is insufficient to really damage the opponent) to necrosis and tissue death. Note that these are not heat burns, merely cell destruction.

This stage lasts until deactivated. However, if the user has not learned level 3, it drains 10 chakra per post. If the user has level 3, then it is maintained for 3 posts before it automatically switches to level 3.

Level 3: (800 Words of training) At this stage, the user's bloodstream is now mixed with Evil Release chakra, at this point, they move at an expert level in taijutsu, and can react up to an expert level in kenjutsu. If the user already has these levels in stats, then this part of the bloodline doesn't really do anything for them.
At this stage, they are able to manifest spiked on their body that cannot exceed their height, these have a weapon stat equal to the user's rank. Level three lasts for 5 posts, before re-setting to level 1. The user can extend it to 8 posts, but the curse-sealed DNA will overload, and the user will collapse into a coma for the remainder of the topic.

More information?: This is a bloodline that is easily lost if the user does not marry a relative.

Requirements:
- Shiranui clan (non-transplantable)
- Stage 2 and above requires Akuton
Back to top Go down
Kozai
Tsuchikage
Tsuchikage
Kozai

Curse-sealed DNA Empty
PostSubject: Re: Curse-sealed DNA   Curse-sealed DNA I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2014 9:41 pm

This is finished.
Back to top Go down
Kozai
Tsuchikage
Tsuchikage
Kozai

Curse-sealed DNA Empty
PostSubject: Re: Curse-sealed DNA   Curse-sealed DNA I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2014 12:03 am

Bump
Back to top Go down
Kozai
Tsuchikage
Tsuchikage
Kozai

Curse-sealed DNA Empty
PostSubject: Re: Curse-sealed DNA   Curse-sealed DNA I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2014 4:23 pm

Bump
Back to top Go down
Kozai
Tsuchikage
Tsuchikage
Kozai

Curse-sealed DNA Empty
PostSubject: Re: Curse-sealed DNA   Curse-sealed DNA I_icon_minitimeFri May 02, 2014 10:20 pm

Bump
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Curse-sealed DNA Empty
PostSubject: Re: Curse-sealed DNA   Curse-sealed DNA I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Curse-sealed DNA
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto Rebirth Of A New Age :: The Submission Center :: Clan Creation :: Bloodline Creation-
Jump to: