Naruto Rebirth Of A New Age
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Rebirth Of A New Age

From The Ashes We Rise Again Stronger Than Ever Before

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» [Jcink]Drips Like Rubies (Naruto, no wc, no stats)
Light Fingers I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2015 12:56 am by Guest

» Fairy Tail Revolution
Light Fingers I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2015 1:16 pm by Guest

» The Minetake Clan Of The Mist
Light Fingers I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2014 5:56 pm by Lucky Minetake

» Naruto: Crisis 3.0
Light Fingers I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2014 7:13 am by Guest

» Fairy Tail Revolution
Light Fingers I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2014 7:26 pm by Guest

» Umbra Arion Gami
Light Fingers I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2014 9:22 pm by Umbra

» Sōru munegaharisakeru ha (Soul Rending Blade)
Light Fingers I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2014 6:31 pm by Umbra

» Kuroton - Shadow release
Light Fingers I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2014 6:23 pm by Yukio Inuzuka

» Shinobi revelations
Light Fingers I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2014 6:02 pm by Guest

Disclaimer
Naruto Rebirth of a New Age does not own Naruto, nor the rights to it. Naruto(c) is owned by Masashi Kishimoto and all ideas are the property of their respective owners.
Wordcount Tool
Word Length: 0
Our Affiliate Icons
Light Fingers Afflia11

Partners

Light Fingers Enhf

Vote For Us!!

C'mon and Vote!

Light Fingers

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Incognito
C-Rank Missing Nin
C-Rank Missing Nin
Incognito

Ninja Fame : 0

Light Fingers Empty
PostSubject: Light Fingers   Light Fingers I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2014 3:11 pm

Skill Name: Light Fingers
Bonuses:

D Rank: The user can take small objects (Trinkets, money, wallets, ect) from a person, from their pockets or some other place not directly being held, such as a belt or bag, ect: without being felt. They can still be seen and heard while doing this, unless another skill contradicts this.

C Rank: The user can take larger items from their targets, without being felt, such as a kunai from their belt, a small backpack or sack, etc:

B Rank: The user can now steal small objects being held by their target (In their hands) without being felt, such as a kunai. In addition, they are now skilled enough to steal small objects quickly, without being seen or felt, unless the target (or onlooker) is looking directly at their hands.

A Rank: The user can steal larger objects being held directly by their target, an object up to the size of a sword or other medium sized weapon can now be taken without being felt. Small objects being worn by the target can also now be stolen, without being felt or seen, unless the target (or onlooker) looks directly at his hands. These objects include necklaces, earrings, rings, watches, and so on. In addition, larger objects can now be stolen quickly enough to not be seen or felt, unless the target (Or onlooker) is looking directly at the user’s hands.

S Rank: The user can steal larger articles of clothing from their target without being felt, such as pieces of armor. They can still be seen while doing this, but not felt. Larger objects being worn by the target can now be stolen without being felt or seen, unless the target looks directly at the user’s hands. This extends to things such as hats, backpacks, belts, shoes/boots, and so on. In addition, the user cannot be noticed by both sight and touch when pickpocketing small objects, (Ryo, trinkets, and such) unless the target has a form of dojutsu that aids in tracking, such as a sharingan, and still cannot be tracked unless being directly watched.

Description: Kota learned from the rataway quickly the art of pickpocketing. Fishing, as they called it. It was an easy way to make some money, and you’d be surprised what people carried around on them. As he grew older, his skill in this area grew, until it was whispered among his confidants that he had even stolen his own byakugan eyes, right out from the head of a Hyuuga, without them noticing.

Such a story was surely nothing but an exaggeration, but Kotasuna neither confirms or denies it. To this day, beginner thieves strive to copy the style of Kota, the master thief.

Requirements: Be Kotasuna (Incognito) or have OOC permission, usual XP prices for ranks
Back to top Go down
Kira
Jounin
Jounin
Kira

Ninja Fame : 0

Light Fingers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Light Fingers   Light Fingers I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2014 4:59 pm

Light Fingers 1m8W3
Back to top Go down

Light Fingers
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto Rebirth Of A New Age :: The Submission Center :: Skill Submission :: Approved Skills-
Jump to: