Naruto Rebirth Of A New Age
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Rebirth Of A New Age

From The Ashes We Rise Again Stronger Than Ever Before

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» [Jcink]Drips Like Rubies (Naruto, no wc, no stats)
Prologue: That Fateful Night I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2015 12:56 am by Guest

» Fairy Tail Revolution
Prologue: That Fateful Night I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2015 1:16 pm by Guest

» The Minetake Clan Of The Mist
Prologue: That Fateful Night I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2014 5:56 pm by Lucky Minetake

» Naruto: Crisis 3.0
Prologue: That Fateful Night I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2014 7:13 am by Guest

» Fairy Tail Revolution
Prologue: That Fateful Night I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2014 7:26 pm by Guest

» Umbra Arion Gami
Prologue: That Fateful Night I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2014 9:22 pm by Umbra

» Sōru munegaharisakeru ha (Soul Rending Blade)
Prologue: That Fateful Night I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2014 6:31 pm by Umbra

» Kuroton - Shadow release
Prologue: That Fateful Night I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2014 6:23 pm by Yukio Inuzuka

» Shinobi revelations
Prologue: That Fateful Night I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2014 6:02 pm by Guest

Disclaimer
Naruto Rebirth of a New Age does not own Naruto, nor the rights to it. Naruto(c) is owned by Masashi Kishimoto and all ideas are the property of their respective owners.
Wordcount Tool
Word Length: 0
Our Affiliate Icons
Prologue: That Fateful Night Afflia11

Partners

Prologue: That Fateful Night Enhf

Vote For Us!!

C'mon and Vote!

Prologue: That Fateful Night

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Izuno Uchiha
S-Rank Missing Nin
S-Rank Missing Nin
Izuno Uchiha

Ninja Fame : 1

Prologue: That Fateful Night Empty
PostSubject: Prologue: That Fateful Night   Prologue: That Fateful Night I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 14, 2013 11:20 pm

The night was young in Konohagakure. Laughter and shouts of joy overfilled the streets. Today was Kaito-Sama's birthday. For those who don't know, he is the current Hokage. The first Uchiha to ever claim the position and lead Konohagakure. So many lanterns were released into the sky and from the large window of the Hokage mansion Kaito watched......

Spoiler:

"So many lanterns.....I hope that's not supposed to represent my age. That'd be awfully old!" He chuckled and crossed his arms behind his back, watching in amusement. Why was he up in his office and not down there you ask? Simple, a Hokage always has work to attend to. There were three foot stacks of paper that had not even been looked at on his desk. Just the sight of it would overwhelm someone. It reminded Kaito of the duties that came with being a leader of the village.

"I almost forgot! I have so much work to do!" Kaito turned around and took his seat, beginning to sort through the towers of sheets. Sure it was birthday and all, but just knowing that the villagers were enjoying themselves was enough for him. "Just where exactly is that Yukio? I may need his help."
Back to top Go down
Yukio Inuzuka
Hokage
Hokage
Yukio Inuzuka

Ninja Fame : 0

PostSubject: Re: Prologue: That Fateful Night   Prologue: That Fateful Night I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 17, 2013 5:04 pm

yukio was causing havoc all over the village painting his graffiti all over the walls "yes thats right remember the name yukio inuzuka " as he turned around to walk away two elite jounin guards stood before him and tapped their foot : um hi their um do you see my nice name hehehe" they glared at him looking down at him " um so i have a meeting with the hokage so i have to go " he disappeared in a instant jumping from roof to roof " im in deep shit when he finds out but all well" he lands in the office and crouches "hello lord hokage hows it going my friend"
Back to top Go down
https://narutorebirthnewage.rpg-board.net
Izuno Uchiha
S-Rank Missing Nin
S-Rank Missing Nin
Izuno Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Prologue: That Fateful Night   Prologue: That Fateful Night I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 17, 2013 7:54 pm

Right on time! The small boy had dropped right into the room somehow. Amazing how the boy got in without using the door and shattering the windows. Kaito simply looked at him and smiled, "Yukio! Good to see you child! I need your assistance! Look at all these papers here on the desk. I really need help sorting them out and putting them in the drawers." Such a task would be quite tedious but this little boy was an energy generator. Most likely due to his Inuzuka blood. "I have some good news that I'll tell you if you finish!"
Back to top Go down
Yukio Inuzuka
Hokage
Hokage
Yukio Inuzuka

PostSubject: Re: Prologue: That Fateful Night   Prologue: That Fateful Night I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 17, 2013 8:04 pm

yukio glared at the papers then the windows "ummm do i really really have too i hate paper work" he groaned and walked to the papers beginning to sort them in order then he heard about good news " wait wait good news what is it!!!!" he frantically ran about cheering having fun" wonder what is it!!! tell me tell me tell me!!!"
Back to top Go down
Izuno Uchiha
S-Rank Missing Nin
S-Rank Missing Nin
Izuno Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Prologue: That Fateful Night   Prologue: That Fateful Night I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 17, 2013 8:29 pm

"Aha! Fine, I have no right to make you do my work anyways. Haha." Kaito smirked and stood from his seat, walking over to the window again. "I'll still let you in on some good news! I know of your graffiti across the village. You've been getting a lot of villagers awfully angry Yukio. I won't penalize you for that but you have to stop okay? That's the good news." He turned his head to Yukio. "You're not in trouble! Bwahaha! I'm kidding with you Yukio! Good news is that you're going to be treated to some good food!" Tge Hokage turned to the boy and walked over to him. "How does that sound?"
Back to top Go down
Komizu
Jounin
Jounin
Komizu

PostSubject: Re: Prologue: That Fateful Night   Prologue: That Fateful Night I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 22, 2013 2:31 pm

Spoiler:

A puff of smoke appeared in the middle of the room, covering a good portion of it. The smoke eventually disappeared to reveal non other than Aiko.. Aiko Odai! The man went onto one knee while facing the Hokage. "You summoned me Kaito-sama?" he questioned. He was in the middle of pulling his out his hair from anxiousness. His son was supposed to be born today and he had been waiting outside of the room his wife was located. The screams she had given out really sent Aiko into a worried state. But he couldn't just ignore the request his leader/good friend had given him. Sweat began to trickle down his forehead from all of his thoughts.
Back to top Go down
Yukio Inuzuka
Hokage
Hokage
Yukio Inuzuka

PostSubject: Re: Prologue: That Fateful Night   Prologue: That Fateful Night I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 23, 2013 12:44 am

yukio smiled and cheered when he heard food then yukio looked at the blond man and stared "woah nice hair dude and nice entrance but um who are you ?" he poked him lightly and began to be annoying "hokage same do i fight him is this part of my test of getting the food or do i race him" he painted his face a bit laughing
Back to top Go down
Izuno Uchiha
S-Rank Missing Nin
S-Rank Missing Nin
Izuno Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Prologue: That Fateful Night   Prologue: That Fateful Night I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 23, 2013 12:50 am

Kaito couldn't help but to chuckle and face-palm. Yukio was merely a child so it was understandable. "Well, Yukio, this man here is my right-hand man. Aiko Odai, one of the most brilliant shinobi this village has ever produced." Kaito turned his attention towards the man and smiled. "Yukio, you won't have to fight him. I have summoned him here to treat him to a special dinner. The man's going to be a father!!"
Back to top Go down
Komizu
Jounin
Jounin
Komizu

PostSubject: Re: Prologue: That Fateful Night   Prologue: That Fateful Night I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 23, 2013 1:32 pm

Aiko sweat dropped before chuckling at the boy's behavior. Of course, he was a still a kid so there wasn't anything to be angry over. The man quickly stood up after Yukio had begun painting his face, not wanting anything else to happen. He ruffled the boy's hair up a bit just to be annoying back. "The real question is, who are you and just what are you doing with paint?" he replied. Aiko gave awkward grin as the Hokage introduced him. Really, Kaito was just being too kind! He was caught a bit off guard once he heard "special dinner". His grin grew larger as he ran a hand threw his spiky hair. "Really Kaito-sama, there's no need to treat me! After all it's your birthday. I could pay for it all." he said. He wasn't going to decline such an offer, but the least he could do was use his own ryo.
Back to top Go down
Yukio Inuzuka
Hokage
Hokage
Yukio Inuzuka

PostSubject: Re: Prologue: That Fateful Night   Prologue: That Fateful Night I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 27, 2013 8:27 pm

yukio looked at the man and shrugged "do not question the sly ninja yukio i am awesome " he walked away proudly and asked the kage" when am i getting my meal because i am starving!!!!!!!!!!" his eye slit into wolf eyes and growled" big boy needs his munches!"
Back to top Go down
Izuno Uchiha
S-Rank Missing Nin
S-Rank Missing Nin
Izuno Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Prologue: That Fateful Night   Prologue: That Fateful Night I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 27, 2013 9:27 pm

"I see you've taken notice of the paint. If you're linking him with the paint outside all over the monument then you're on point. Yukio here has been doing some pretty mischievous things. But all has been forgotten, so long as he never does it again. Haha." Kaito smiled widely in the presence of the two. They were both very close to him; and although Aiko was right, he just wanted to treat them on this day. But he'd probably get nowhere. Instead, he had a better idea. "Aiko, how about we split the fee? That sounds much better to me." They wouldn't have to leave the other to pay alone. Besides, where they were going to be eating the food was really expensive. "We are heading there now little Yukio. Be patient."
Back to top Go down
Komizu
Jounin
Jounin
Komizu

PostSubject: Re: Prologue: That Fateful Night   Prologue: That Fateful Night I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 27, 2013 10:21 pm

"Well, that seems to explain a great deal," Aiko commented. He was simply going to scold the kid, but it seemed Kaito wasn't going to punish him in the least. If that's the deal then the jounin was simply going to go along with it. Aiko had to stifle the laugh that threatened to come out from Yukio's behavior. He had to wonder if his own son would turn out the same way at that age. 'I hope not. I could tell that would be a handful.' he thought with a soft smile. The man then nodded at the Hokage, agreeing with his proposition. It was a good compromise in his opinion. "Well, now that we have that settled," Aiko started, "I say we head out! My stomach isn't going to stop bothering me if we don't." He chuckled and shoved his hands into his shinobi pants.
Back to top Go down
Yukio Inuzuka
Hokage
Hokage
Yukio Inuzuka

PostSubject: Re: Prologue: That Fateful Night   Prologue: That Fateful Night I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 27, 2013 11:07 pm

yukio pouted and looked away "so your going to be a daddy?" he looks at the jounin "boy or girl mister?" he waited for a answer then he heard about expensive meals and started drooling "pork, steak, lamb, ribs, fried chicken, noodles, ramen, fried rice, steam dumplings" he named every meat and side dish he could think of. his mind blank with the thought of food and his drool created a pool beneath their feet.
Back to top Go down
Izuno Uchiha
S-Rank Missing Nin
S-Rank Missing Nin
Izuno Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Prologue: That Fateful Night   Prologue: That Fateful Night I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2013 11:35 am

"Yeah, we should definitely head out. No worries, I could get us there in a few seconds." Kaito slid up his sleeves, rolling them up to keep them in place. It was a tradition to pass down the Flying Thunder God technique through the generations. Kaito here was a proficient user and was feared by many because of the technique he possessed. However, it wasn't always used during battle. Kaito had made good use of the technique to utilize instant transportation to get from his office to his favorite spots, in this case...GATSA-MAN SUSHI BAR! "Whoa, save all of that for the waitress Yukio. Haha. You're just listing the whole menu there! Okay, let's head out before it gets too late and Yukio's mother comes after us!" The Uchiha placed his hands on the both of them and in a matter of seconds they were in the bar. As expected, the place was crawling with individuals that made reservations and are planning to intoxicate themselves all in the sake for their Hokage. Fortunately for the crew they had a special section reserved. "I could already smell the tempura being fried." Kaito took his seat at the table and motioned for his friends to join him.
Back to top Go down
Komizu
Jounin
Jounin
Komizu

PostSubject: Re: Prologue: That Fateful Night   Prologue: That Fateful Night I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 31, 2013 5:58 pm

Aiko looked at Yukio once he asked him a question. A soft smile was evident on his face as he began his reply. "Well, it's going to be a boy. We surprisingly haven't thought of a name yet.." He sweat dropped even more than before once the Inuzuka starting naming all sorts of foods. Looked like someone couldn't wait to get something into their stomach.. And Aiko chose to ignore the growing spit puddle by their feet... Anyways. He prepared himself for when the Hokage had transported them to their destination. Even though he should be used to it, the jounin was still impressed at how Kaito was able to use the technique so well. A grin was forming while he followed the Uchiha to their reserved spot, taking a seat that was on the opposite side of the table. "What are you guys going to order? Wait, forget I asked. I can tell Yukio is just going to eat everything they have!" he joked.
Back to top Go down
Yukio Inuzuka
Hokage
Hokage
Yukio Inuzuka

PostSubject: Re: Prologue: That Fateful Night   Prologue: That Fateful Night I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 03, 2014 1:52 am

Yukio tilted his head sideways and then he was touched and instantly transported to a resturant "um okay two questions....1 what the hell type of jutsu was that and 2 is this all you can eat!!!!" they were seated in a special reserved booth and he panted.Yukio sniffed the air and licked his lips "mmmmmmmmmmm roasted duck, pork loins, fried chicken, rib tips, BBQ pork, Ribs, AHHHHHH CABOBS!" he panted bouncing in his chair getting hyper and a bit crazy.
Back to top Go down
Izuno Uchiha
S-Rank Missing Nin
S-Rank Missing Nin
Izuno Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Prologue: That Fateful Night   Prologue: That Fateful Night I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 03, 2014 2:54 am

"A boy huh? And you haven't thought up a name? Yukio, do you have a name in mind? Maybe you can help Aiko with that. As for the technique I used, it's a space and time technique. I'll teach it to you one day." Kaito would help the soon-to-be father but he wasn't too good at coming up with names himself. The Uchiha smiled and shook his head slowly and then began rubbing his chin. "I really do wish that I can help but nothing comes to mind.....Oh, and Yukio, please stop acting like that before you break something." It was there that the Hokage himself caught a hold of a foul and potent chakra. Something did not seem right at all.
Back to top Go down
Komizu
Jounin
Jounin
Komizu

PostSubject: Re: Prologue: That Fateful Night   Prologue: That Fateful Night I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 05, 2014 9:09 pm

Aiko rested his head into his hand and thought for a moment. "Hm.. I suppose that would be the best idea. So, what do you think Yukio?" he said to the boy. He honestly wanted to hear what Yukio could have in mind. For all the jounin knew both him and his wife might agree on it! 'I don't even care if it doesn't meant anything. The only thing that matters is he has a unique name.' Aiko, lost in his thoughts, was unaware when the water on another customer's table began to shake. He snapped out of his little "trance" when he sensed a large body-no, bodies-of chakra not too far away from the village. He was about to say something about it, until the restaurant began to slightly shake. "Eh?" he questioned quietly, "Is anything going on in the village?" The prospect of something tragic happening on this night of all nights was a bit unnerving.
Back to top Go down
Yukio Inuzuka
Hokage
Hokage
Yukio Inuzuka

PostSubject: Re: Prologue: That Fateful Night   Prologue: That Fateful Night I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 21, 2014 11:52 pm

yukio looked at the jounin and smirked "hmmmmm how about komi for short and komizu for um long " he nodded and he felt his tummy rumble "gosh i must be really hungry" he then felt the whole restaurant shake "okay now i know for sure that wasn't my stomach!" his ears twitch then he turned to the jounin and kage " hey something coming and its big very big!"
Back to top Go down
Izuno Uchiha
S-Rank Missing Nin
S-Rank Missing Nin
Izuno Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Prologue: That Fateful Night   Prologue: That Fateful Night I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 22, 2014 12:11 am

There was no mistake about it, whatever was approaching had an immense chakra signature! The Uchiha suddenly rose from his seat; only to be met by two ANBU members. "Lord Hokage, there seems to be two Bijuu roaming around the village perimeters." Kaito's face had grown serious. It was time to take immediate action! "I want the children secured safely in the underground bunkers, get women there as well! Call for all available shinobi of Jounin rank. Chuunin are to defend the bunkers and stay with the women and children! Yukio, I'm afraid you'll have to go along with this ANBU member. Aiko, let's go! We're going to fend them away." The ANBU member nodded and grabbed onto Yukio. Kaito closed his eyes and breathed in deeply, "Aiko.......Nevermind, you stay with Yukio. You're expecting a child. I cannot do this to you."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Prologue: That Fateful Night   Prologue: That Fateful Night I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Prologue: That Fateful Night
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto Rebirth Of A New Age :: Out Of Character :: OOC Roleplays-
Jump to: