Naruto Rebirth Of A New Age
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Rebirth Of A New Age

From The Ashes We Rise Again Stronger Than Ever Before

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» [Jcink]Drips Like Rubies (Naruto, no wc, no stats)
Back [IO,NK] I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2015 12:56 am by Guest

» Fairy Tail Revolution
Back [IO,NK] I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2015 1:16 pm by Guest

» The Minetake Clan Of The Mist
Back [IO,NK] I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2014 5:56 pm by Lucky Minetake

» Naruto: Crisis 3.0
Back [IO,NK] I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2014 7:13 am by Guest

» Fairy Tail Revolution
Back [IO,NK] I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2014 7:26 pm by Guest

» Umbra Arion Gami
Back [IO,NK] I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2014 9:22 pm by Umbra

» Sōru munegaharisakeru ha (Soul Rending Blade)
Back [IO,NK] I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2014 6:31 pm by Umbra

» Kuroton - Shadow release
Back [IO,NK] I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2014 6:23 pm by Yukio Inuzuka

» Shinobi revelations
Back [IO,NK] I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2014 6:02 pm by Guest

Disclaimer
Naruto Rebirth of a New Age does not own Naruto, nor the rights to it. Naruto(c) is owned by Masashi Kishimoto and all ideas are the property of their respective owners.
Wordcount Tool
Word Length: 0
Our Affiliate Icons
Back [IO,NK] Afflia11

Partners

Back [IO,NK] Enhf

Vote For Us!!

C'mon and Vote!

Back [IO,NK]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kozai
Tsuchikage
Tsuchikage
Kozai

Ninja Fame : 1

Back [IO,NK] Empty
PostSubject: Back [IO,NK]   Back [IO,NK] I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2014 1:26 am

Kozai imparted upon Rin the authority to use the transport drive. He watched proudly as his daughter stood on the balcony above the village, and raised the golden orb, bringing the village to the corresponding Niflheim space of the Valley of the End.
Back to top Go down
Kankri
A-Rank Missing Nin
A-Rank Missing Nin
Kankri

Ninja Fame : -1

Back [IO,NK] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back [IO,NK]   Back [IO,NK] I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2014 1:51 am

(As Kozai has pointed out this is located in Valley of the end via his transporting shit, this is also located outside the leaf village therefore no traveling words are required.)

Kankri walked threw the valley of the end happy holding his hands behind his head, his mask located at the top of his head and Kankri whistled a soft tune happily.
Back to top Go down
Kozai
Tsuchikage
Tsuchikage
Kozai

Back [IO,NK] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back [IO,NK]   Back [IO,NK] I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2014 1:53 am

Kozai looked down at the space below that Iwagakure would have occupied, when he saw something enter the area. Hmm...? This man looked familiar. Yes.... this was the man from whom he had stolen tissue from to create Hanako. Kozai smiled; it was time to have a little bit of fun. In a flash, there would appear before the man an archway of a bar in Iwa, that said "Come on in!". Well.... hopefully, the man would enter. Kozai was bored, even with his omnipotence.
Back to top Go down
Kankri
A-Rank Missing Nin
A-Rank Missing Nin
Kankri

Back [IO,NK] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back [IO,NK]   Back [IO,NK] I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2014 2:01 am

Kankri would look around continuing to walk "I think i will pass" Kankri said continuing to walk "My tutor told me never to trust weird people, and you sir... count as such" Kankri stated coldly as he kept walking a bit sleepy his reflexes a bit off.
Back to top Go down
Kozai
Tsuchikage
Tsuchikage
Kozai

Back [IO,NK] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back [IO,NK]   Back [IO,NK] I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2014 2:10 am

Hanako appeared in the gate, as commanded by her father. "Um...", she would begin, floundering for words, "Uh... I am here on Lord Kozai's behalf to welcome you into Iwagakure. If you continue on your present path, he'll most likely pull you into the village any- EEP!" She knew this man! From Oto-san's memories.... he was.... this man was the one from whom she had been created! Oh, what would happen now? Had Oto-san sent her here intentionally?
Back to top Go down
Kankri
A-Rank Missing Nin
A-Rank Missing Nin
Kankri

Back [IO,NK] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back [IO,NK]   Back [IO,NK] I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2014 5:13 pm

Kankri looked at the girl "Che, what a look alike" Kankri said eyes widened "Holy hell, you need to remove your face there can only be one sexy looking mofo in this world, and i choose myself and your vote doesn't count!" Kankri said pointing his finger at her he then would begin to walk up to her, reaching his two fingers out pushing them against her head, if she allowed they he would switch his finger down and say "Boom" as if firing a gun, he would then place his hands in his pocket and follow her.
Back to top Go down
Kozai
Tsuchikage
Tsuchikage
Kozai

Back [IO,NK] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back [IO,NK]   Back [IO,NK] I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2014 6:30 pm

Hanako's cheeks flushed red as the man's fingertips touched her head, both in feminine embarrassment, and in irritation. "Hey, it's not MY fault I'm like this! Take it up with Lord Kozai, if you want." As she spoke, they would both be transported to a street crossing in Niflheim. Kankri would suddenly find himself in Iwagakure (in Niflheim). The sky would appear to be a beautiful sunset, and the temperature fair and comfortable.

Hanako looked at the ground, somewhat uneasy. "So.... do you want me to take you to Lord Kozai, or should I show you.... around the village first?" The fact that she was now looking at her clone source was one thing, but he had this.... free, rebellious personality that she wished she could have.
Back to top Go down
Kankri
A-Rank Missing Nin
A-Rank Missing Nin
Kankri

Back [IO,NK] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back [IO,NK]   Back [IO,NK] I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2014 9:36 pm

Kankri shook his head "Neither, i want to go to Kumo, i have business there, i need to get a bit of cash" Kankri said in response to her question, he wasn't 'pleased' by being given two choices, he needed some cash before anything, he just needed about 1/2 of their money to get some easy going stuff, he didn't expect them to mind much... Kankri would wait for her response patiently.
Back to top Go down
Kozai
Tsuchikage
Tsuchikage
Kozai

Back [IO,NK] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back [IO,NK]   Back [IO,NK] I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2014 9:58 pm

Hanako shook her head in frustration. "Ohhhhh no! I can't just move the whole village and drop you off at a random place! Fath- I mean, Lord Kozai hasn't given me permission to do so. You'll have to talk to him or Rin if you want to go somewhere else. I'm sure they'll expect something out of you. If you need cash, I'm sure you can talk to Lord Kozai... but.... his loan policies aren't very friendly." She was frowning at him now, her face blushing a cute shade of pink.
Back to top Go down
Kankri
A-Rank Missing Nin
A-Rank Missing Nin
Kankri

Back [IO,NK] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back [IO,NK]   Back [IO,NK] I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2014 10:12 pm

Kankri sighed and began to pace "Nope, i wanna go to Kumo first, before i meet this Kozai fellow, and thanks for warning me about his loans, by the way, are you much of a daddies girl to do anything on your own?" Kankri said in a smug tone giving her a wink as though he was trying just to irritate her to the point she would attempt to hurt him.
Back to top Go down
Kozai
Tsuchikage
Tsuchikage
Kozai

Back [IO,NK] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back [IO,NK]   Back [IO,NK] I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2014 10:22 pm

Hanako sighed, and put on a pouty face. "Well then, you'll have to see Rin-san if you want to go to Kumo without talking to Lord Kozai. She's a tough girl, looking down on us all the time." At the mention of "daddy's girl", her face turned a dark shade of red. "What do you mean, 'daddy's girl'? Just because I do what he wants doesn't mean I want to." She didn't care if Kozai could read her mind at that moment (needless to say, she was in her rebellious stage). "He controls me sometimes.... and I wish he wouldn't...." She shook her head rapidly, as if to ward away those kinds of thoughts. "Anyways, do you want me to take you to Rin-san? I'm sure you'll get better results from talking to her...."

_________

Up in the Kage Offices, Kozai was monitoring them. He was also looking at Hanako's thoughts. "Ah, how wonderful to have children that exhibit normal mental growth. At least that part of the jutsu works."
Back to top Go down
Kankri
A-Rank Missing Nin
A-Rank Missing Nin
Kankri

Back [IO,NK] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back [IO,NK]   Back [IO,NK] I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2014 10:40 pm

Kankri smiled as the girls face turned a deep shade of red, Kankri couldn't help but laugh at her performance his laugh turned to giggles in seconds "So maybe i was a bit off center there, let me think... Ah yes you madam, are a good two shoes with no eye for adventure" Kankri said pointing his finger at her, ignoring her prior questions and simply insulting her just a tad bit, calling her a goody two shoes and all Kankri didn't care much he just wanted to see how she reacted.
Back to top Go down
Kozai
Tsuchikage
Tsuchikage
Kozai

Back [IO,NK] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back [IO,NK]   Back [IO,NK] I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2014 10:57 pm

Hanako knew what her Oto-san's parents had taught him, "when someone makes fun of you, ignore them", but this man seemed really cool! It was like the attraction that "normal" girls had towards the "bad" boys in town. Rrgh! Was her biology like that? Her Oto-san said that all his girls were "perfect"... was he wrong, or was this what he had meant? "

".... Well... maybe I am... but anyways, do you... want to meet Rin?"
Back to top Go down
Kankri
A-Rank Missing Nin
A-Rank Missing Nin
Kankri

Back [IO,NK] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back [IO,NK]   Back [IO,NK] I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2014 12:01 am

Kankri yawned "Yeah, no i'm good i will be leaving nice chatting with you, where is the exit by the way?" Kankri said rather confused, he didn't need anything yet, he kinda just wanted to walk around the other villages meetings people at random, he didn't need anything from this Kozai fellow anymore.
Back to top Go down
Kozai
Tsuchikage
Tsuchikage
Kozai

Back [IO,NK] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back [IO,NK]   Back [IO,NK] I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2014 12:16 am

Hanako sighed. This guy was pretty volatile, changing his mind from one minute to the next. Well, there was that thing about Niflheim that he didn't know.... "In order to get out, you'll have to-" She was interrupted by a flash of darkness, and Kozai would stand there next to her. In this realm, he could not be harmed, so he had no fear of this man. "So.... I hear you want to go places." With a flash, he would send Hanako back to the kage palace to await further orders. "Tell you what.... I'll do something for you, if you do something for me.... tell me where you want to go."
Back to top Go down
Kankri
A-Rank Missing Nin
A-Rank Missing Nin
Kankri

Back [IO,NK] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back [IO,NK]   Back [IO,NK] I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2014 5:15 pm

Voided thread, on the matter of Niflheim being reworked this thread is no longer available and these actions are now voided...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Back [IO,NK] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back [IO,NK]   Back [IO,NK] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Back [IO,NK]
Page 1 of 1