Naruto Rebirth Of A New Age
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Rebirth Of A New Age

From The Ashes We Rise Again Stronger Than Ever Before

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» [Jcink]Drips Like Rubies (Naruto, no wc, no stats)
Pieces Develop; The Second I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2015 12:56 am by Guest

» Fairy Tail Revolution
Pieces Develop; The Second I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2015 1:16 pm by Guest

» The Minetake Clan Of The Mist
Pieces Develop; The Second I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2014 5:56 pm by Lucky Minetake

» Naruto: Crisis 3.0
Pieces Develop; The Second I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2014 7:13 am by Guest

» Fairy Tail Revolution
Pieces Develop; The Second I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2014 7:26 pm by Guest

» Umbra Arion Gami
Pieces Develop; The Second I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2014 9:22 pm by Umbra

» Sōru munegaharisakeru ha (Soul Rending Blade)
Pieces Develop; The Second I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2014 6:31 pm by Umbra

» Kuroton - Shadow release
Pieces Develop; The Second I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2014 6:23 pm by Yukio Inuzuka

» Shinobi revelations
Pieces Develop; The Second I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2014 6:02 pm by Guest

Disclaimer
Naruto Rebirth of a New Age does not own Naruto, nor the rights to it. Naruto(c) is owned by Masashi Kishimoto and all ideas are the property of their respective owners.
Wordcount Tool
Word Length: 0
Our Affiliate Icons
Pieces Develop; The Second Afflia11

Partners

Pieces Develop; The Second Enhf

Vote For Us!!

C'mon and Vote!

Pieces Develop; The Second

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kozai
Tsuchikage
Tsuchikage
Kozai

Ninja Fame : 1

Pieces Develop; The Second Empty
PostSubject: Pieces Develop; The Second   Pieces Develop; The Second I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2014 11:02 pm

Kozai walked into the surgical room of the Kage office room complexes. He had more cells that he wanted, and it was now time to create yet another human being. Hanako was here now, to witness this event. He remembered not to bring any coffee here, that went terribly wrong last time. He placed his hand on the table, and concentrated on the Kazekage's cells there, growing and shaping them. Geton.... this power would be used well with her.

Hanako was looking at the floor, rather uncomfortable with gazing upon the very same process that resulted in her own creation. Kozai forced her head to come back up, and gaze upon the marvelous creation of her new sister. "

"Why not watch, dear Hanako... you're about to get a real sibling... not that scarred abomination. I'll admit, it was created from my own foolishness, but this time, I shall make no such mistakes. After all.... this is a clone of the Kazekage himself. Hopefully, she'll inherit a bit of his industrious personality."

The body had formed by now, and Kozai lovingly passed his hands over it, shaping it and forming the curves that were needed. When he was done, there was a dark-haired girl of about 17 on the surgical table, with a stern frown on her face, giving a harsh air of austerity. She was a little tall for her age, with well developed hips and breasts. Her muscles were fit, and her hair fell down to the small of her back.

Darkness flared up behind Kozai as he bestowed upon her the gift of life. Putting on her the uniform of the ANBU, he stood before his two daughters, the darkness climbing up the walls behind him.

"You are my second daughter; upon you I shall bestow the name Rin." Rin now nodded, standing up straight and tall in a militaristic fashion, while Hanako seemed to be more hesitant, looking cautiously at him.

"Now that there are two of you, I may now impart duties upon you. Hanako, as my firstborn, you shall be given a great test: it is you that will train the next generation of ninja. In my stead, you will govern over all other ninja in the village.

Rin, as my second, but as the more solid child, you will lord over the administrative duties of Iwagakure while I am absent."

With that, Kozai returned to his office. There wasn't much to do here now.... except maybe... pay a visit to the other kages...

[Requesting a sannin daughter]
Appearance:
]
Back to top Go down
Kankri
A-Rank Missing Nin
A-Rank Missing Nin
Kankri

Ninja Fame : -1

PostSubject: Re: Pieces Develop; The Second   Pieces Develop; The Second I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2014 12:47 am

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA.... no... you get A Rank daughter, take it or leave it, if you take the A rank then approved, any higher with result in a denied, this is my ruling on this subject...
Back to top Go down
Kozai
Tsuchikage
Tsuchikage
Kozai

Ninja Fame : 1

PostSubject: Re: Pieces Develop; The Second   Pieces Develop; The Second I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2014 12:49 am

I'll take the A-rank, no probs wid that.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pieces Develop; The Second   Pieces Develop; The Second I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pieces Develop; The Second
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto Rebirth Of A New Age :: Tsuchi no Kuni :: Iwagakure :: Village Center :: Tsuchikage's Office-
Jump to: