Naruto Rebirth Of A New Age
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Rebirth Of A New Age

From The Ashes We Rise Again Stronger Than Ever Before

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» [Jcink]Drips Like Rubies (Naruto, no wc, no stats)
 Komm, süsser Tod  I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2015 12:56 am by Guest

» Fairy Tail Revolution
 Komm, süsser Tod  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2015 1:16 pm by Guest

» The Minetake Clan Of The Mist
 Komm, süsser Tod  I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2014 5:56 pm by Lucky Minetake

» Naruto: Crisis 3.0
 Komm, süsser Tod  I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2014 7:13 am by Guest

» Fairy Tail Revolution
 Komm, süsser Tod  I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2014 7:26 pm by Guest

» Umbra Arion Gami
 Komm, süsser Tod  I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2014 9:22 pm by Umbra

» Sōru munegaharisakeru ha (Soul Rending Blade)
 Komm, süsser Tod  I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2014 6:31 pm by Umbra

» Kuroton - Shadow release
 Komm, süsser Tod  I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2014 6:23 pm by Yukio Inuzuka

» Shinobi revelations
 Komm, süsser Tod  I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2014 6:02 pm by Guest

Disclaimer
Naruto Rebirth of a New Age does not own Naruto, nor the rights to it. Naruto(c) is owned by Masashi Kishimoto and all ideas are the property of their respective owners.
Wordcount Tool
Word Length: 0
Our Affiliate Icons
 Komm, süsser Tod  Afflia11

Partners

Komm, süsser Tod  Enhf

Vote For Us!!

C'mon and Vote!

Komm, süsser Tod

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kozai
Tsuchikage
Tsuchikage
Kozai

Ninja Fame : 1

Komm, süsser Tod  Empty
PostSubject: Komm, süsser Tod     Komm, süsser Tod  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2014 12:16 pm

Standing with Hanako in the Kage's office, Kozai used the pylon to move the room into the real world, where he and his daughter stepped out. Wrapping her in his shadow form and moving the office back into Niflheim, he would soon find himself in the Kazekage's Office, where he would separate from his daughter, standing on the shadow of the kage's desk in his solid form.

Last edited by Kozai on Wed Apr 02, 2014 2:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Daichi
Kazekage
Kazekage
Daichi

Ninja Fame : 0

Komm, süsser Tod  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Komm, süsser Tod     Komm, süsser Tod  I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2014 10:06 pm

Daichi Koga was sitting on his desk, a pen in one hand, a pencil in the other, signing and drafting paperwork at the same time. "Maximize the time you have", he always said. He sensed something, and looked up. Oh... what was this? There were two people standing there, judging by their power level and the girl's headband, they were probably from Iwa. How had they gotten in there? He was immediately on his guard. "I'm sorry, but who are you...? Do you have an appointment?" Daichi didn't think he was booked for this timeslot.... was he?
Back to top Go down
Kozai
Tsuchikage
Tsuchikage
Kozai

Komm, süsser Tod  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Komm, süsser Tod     Komm, süsser Tod  I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2014 10:43 pm

So... it appeared that this man was industrious. That was a good thing, as Kozai respected such men. "I'm Kozai Tengai, the kage of Iwagakure", he began, advancing toward the desk. "I was just here to meet you, you know, do a little diplomacy." He extended his hand. There were no scary shadows at all, merely a man extending his hand toward the man in front of him. Hanako would remain back, looking meek yet professional.
Back to top Go down
Daichi
Kazekage
Kazekage
Daichi

Komm, süsser Tod  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Komm, süsser Tod     Komm, süsser Tod  I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2014 11:12 pm

Daichi reached forward, and shook the man's hand firmly. "Well, I suppose I could make some free time to talk to you, Mr. Tsuchikage. What is it you wanted to discuss?" He gestured toward a seat, and sat down himself, writing intensely with both hands while he paid rapt attention to the two other beings in the room. He wondered what this man wanted...
Back to top Go down
Kozai
Tsuchikage
Tsuchikage
Kozai

Komm, süsser Tod  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Komm, süsser Tod     Komm, süsser Tod  I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2014 12:15 am

Kozai smiled. His biomancy had already told him what he needed to know. Gravity element, huh? He would be sure to use this in the future. He sat down, and began to speak, smiling as he did so. "I do believe that there is a certain.... girl... in Konoha. You'll recognize her by the scars on the right side of her face. I would request that you deny her asylum. She's.... an escapee from my own village."
Back to top Go down
Daichi
Kazekage
Kazekage
Daichi

Komm, süsser Tod  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Komm, süsser Tod     Komm, süsser Tod  I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2014 12:15 pm

Daichi frowned, for two reasons. Firstly, the dust from the pencil lead was beginning to rise off of the table. He blew on it slightly, and the cloud dispersed. Sadly, he would probably have to stop writing soon to clean up and such. However.... he was asking Daichi to deny asylum to a girl? Something wasn't right, he was sure of it. "So, I'll assume that the girl is a missing-nin from your village, then. What did she do? If there's no crime that she committed, then there's no reason to deny her refuge."
Back to top Go down
Kozai
Tsuchikage
Tsuchikage
Kozai

Komm, süsser Tod  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Komm, süsser Tod     Komm, süsser Tod  I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2014 2:46 pm

Kozai's demonic smile grew wider. This man was rational. Although that was good, Kozai wanted to get this business done in a favorable fashion. "Oh... well, to be frank, she's an escaped experiment. I created her from some spare tissue. She's highly dangerous, and has high potential for destruction." He sat back, and waited for the kazekage's answer. Behind him, Hanako was becoming restless. Was she on her period? Who knew with girls....
Back to top Go down
Daichi
Kazekage
Kazekage
Daichi

Komm, süsser Tod  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Komm, süsser Tod     Komm, süsser Tod  I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2014 6:28 pm

Daichi's professional frown grew deeper. This man was a scientist. Although that was... good (?), Daichi was suspicious of this man's motives. He sighed, blowing down the pencil dust again. He was almost done here. "Well, I'll be the judge of her character if she ever shows up at my gates. Is there anything else?" He laid down his two pencils and picked up a clipboard. He needed to keep up with his schedule...
Back to top Go down
Kozai
Tsuchikage
Tsuchikage
Kozai

Komm, süsser Tod  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Komm, süsser Tod     Komm, süsser Tod  I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2014 6:39 pm

Kozai stood, his grin still on his face (not a stupid grin). "No, that will be all. Thank you very much for your time." Thus saying, he surrounded Hanako in shadow form once again, and returned to Iwagakure.

[EXIT, TWC 331, 2 XP pls]
Back to top Go down
Daichi
Kazekage
Kazekage
Daichi

Komm, süsser Tod  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Komm, süsser Tod     Komm, süsser Tod  I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2014 10:02 pm

[EXIT, also 2 XP]
Back to top Go down
Kankri
A-Rank Missing Nin
A-Rank Missing Nin
Kankri

Ninja Fame : -1

Komm, süsser Tod  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Komm, süsser Tod     Komm, süsser Tod  I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2014 9:37 pm

Approved seeing how i don't care about 2 exp i will expect you are telling the truth!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Komm, süsser Tod  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Komm, süsser Tod     Komm, süsser Tod  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Komm, süsser Tod
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto Rebirth Of A New Age :: Kaze no Kuni :: Sunagakure :: Village Center :: Kazekage's Office-
Jump to: