Naruto Rebirth Of A New Age
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Rebirth Of A New Age

From The Ashes We Rise Again Stronger Than Ever Before

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» [Jcink]Drips Like Rubies (Naruto, no wc, no stats)
Rest of Conqueror's Will I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2015 12:56 am by Guest

» Fairy Tail Revolution
Rest of Conqueror's Will I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2015 1:16 pm by Guest

» The Minetake Clan Of The Mist
Rest of Conqueror's Will I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2014 5:56 pm by Lucky Minetake

» Naruto: Crisis 3.0
Rest of Conqueror's Will I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2014 7:13 am by Guest

» Fairy Tail Revolution
Rest of Conqueror's Will I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2014 7:26 pm by Guest

» Umbra Arion Gami
Rest of Conqueror's Will I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2014 9:22 pm by Umbra

» Sōru munegaharisakeru ha (Soul Rending Blade)
Rest of Conqueror's Will I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2014 6:31 pm by Umbra

» Kuroton - Shadow release
Rest of Conqueror's Will I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2014 6:23 pm by Yukio Inuzuka

» Shinobi revelations
Rest of Conqueror's Will I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2014 6:02 pm by Guest

Disclaimer
Naruto Rebirth of a New Age does not own Naruto, nor the rights to it. Naruto(c) is owned by Masashi Kishimoto and all ideas are the property of their respective owners.
Wordcount Tool
Word Length: 0
Our Affiliate Icons
Rest of Conqueror's Will Afflia11

Partners

Rest of Conqueror's Will Enhf

Vote For Us!!

C'mon and Vote!

Rest of Conqueror's Will

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Izuno Uchiha
S-Rank Missing Nin
S-Rank Missing Nin
Izuno Uchiha

Ninja Fame : 1

Rest of Conqueror's Will Empty
PostSubject: Rest of Conqueror's Will   Rest of Conqueror's Will I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 08, 2014 6:42 pm

Rest of Conqueror's Will Tumblr_mm4uq6B0Qd1qkhp5to3_400

Skill Name: Haoshoku Haki (Novice)
Description The second stage of Hashouku Haki extends the user's range to thirty meters. Their will now possesses enough power to leave a force on humans of C-Rank level and below. They will feel a pressure on their body and will feel weighted down.
Requirements: Must learn from Izuno or have OOC permission. 500 words and 10 XP.

--------
Skill Name: Haoshoku Haki (Adept)
Description: In its third stage, Haoshoku Haki can reach a maximum of fifty meters. Anyone of D-Rank and below will feel a terrible force act upon them, seemingly able to immobilize them. C-Rank shinobi will feel the intense pressure of the user's will. B-Rank shinobi will feel the power but are unaffected.
Requirements: Must learn from Izuno or have OOC permission. 1000 words and 20 XP.

---------

Skill Name: Haoshoku Haki (Elite)
Description: In the fourth stage, Haoshoku Haki's can reach seventy meter range. Those D-Rank and below are rendered unconscious if inside the zone. C-Rank shinobi will be affected by the force and may find difficulty in standing up straight and moving. For B-Rank shinobi they will feel the intense pressure on their body and will not move as gracefully as before. A-Rank shinobi will feel the power but won't be affected.
Requirements: Learn from Izuno or OOC permission. 1500 words and 30 XP.

-------------

Skill Name: Haoshoku Haki
Description: During the final stage the user can now enforce a Haoshoku Haki zone with one-hundred meter coverage. In this stage C-Rank shinobi and below will falter to the user's will and will be rendered unconscious. Shinobi of B-Rank level will find great difficulty in moving so fluidly as before; they will be sluggish. A-Rank shinobi will also be affected, as this technique will be of hindrance to their speed.

At this rank the user's will manifests itself in a physical form that is tangible. The form cannot attack but can observe and communicate with others. It can also possess bodies, but only if they are deceased. Possession usually lasts five posts. Any physical damage will render the form immobile, where it will dissipate after.
Requirements: Must be Izuno. 2000 words and 40 XP

Spoiler:

Last edited by Izuno Uchiha on Tue Apr 08, 2014 11:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kozai
Tsuchikage
Tsuchikage
Kozai

PostSubject: Re: Rest of Conqueror's Will   Rest of Conqueror's Will I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2014 11:22 pm

"At this rank the user's will manifests itself in a physical form that is tangible. The form cannot attack but can observe and communicate with others. It can also possess bodies, but only if they are deceased. "

What's the durability/health rank of this "form"? How long does the possession last?
Back to top Go down
Izuno Uchiha
S-Rank Missing Nin
S-Rank Missing Nin
Izuno Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Rest of Conqueror's Will   Rest of Conqueror's Will I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2014 11:54 pm

Edited.
Back to top Go down
Kozai
Tsuchikage
Tsuchikage
Kozai

PostSubject: Re: Rest of Conqueror's Will   Rest of Conqueror's Will I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2014 11:58 pm

Approved, unless another mod sees something.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rest of Conqueror's Will   Rest of Conqueror's Will I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rest of Conqueror's Will
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto Rebirth Of A New Age :: The Submission Center :: Skill Submission :: Approved Skills-
Jump to: