Naruto Rebirth Of A New Age
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Rebirth Of A New Age

From The Ashes We Rise Again Stronger Than Ever Before

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» [Jcink]Drips Like Rubies (Naruto, no wc, no stats)
The five forbidden god blades! I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2015 12:56 am by Guest

» Fairy Tail Revolution
The five forbidden god blades! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2015 1:16 pm by Guest

» The Minetake Clan Of The Mist
The five forbidden god blades! I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2014 5:56 pm by Lucky Minetake

» Naruto: Crisis 3.0
The five forbidden god blades! I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2014 7:13 am by Guest

» Fairy Tail Revolution
The five forbidden god blades! I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2014 7:26 pm by Guest

» Umbra Arion Gami
The five forbidden god blades! I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2014 9:22 pm by Umbra

» Sōru munegaharisakeru ha (Soul Rending Blade)
The five forbidden god blades! I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2014 6:31 pm by Umbra

» Kuroton - Shadow release
The five forbidden god blades! I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2014 6:23 pm by Yukio Inuzuka

» Shinobi revelations
The five forbidden god blades! I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2014 6:02 pm by Guest

Disclaimer
Naruto Rebirth of a New Age does not own Naruto, nor the rights to it. Naruto(c) is owned by Masashi Kishimoto and all ideas are the property of their respective owners.
Wordcount Tool
Word Length: 0
Our Affiliate Icons
The five forbidden god blades! Afflia11

Partners

The five forbidden god blades! Enhf

Vote For Us!!

C'mon and Vote!

The five forbidden god blades!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kankri
A-Rank Missing Nin
A-Rank Missing Nin
Kankri

Ninja Fame : -1

The five forbidden god blades! Empty
PostSubject: The five forbidden god blades!   The five forbidden god blades! I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 08, 2014 3:49 pm

Name: The five forbidden god blades!
Type of Item:  Magical Swords
Elemental Alignment: shadows,darkness,chaos,fire,light

Ability/Function:
Cornos the first sword in the picture is able to constriction the enemy in shadows bindings that are able to be broken by a simple S ranked jutsu, although if it is broken from the person it is constricting it will explode causing damage to the enemy, the shadows move at the speed of a Anbu ninja.

Orcania, the second sword shown in the pick has the ability to pierce even the toughest of objects and when inside a solid object the user can use a bit of chakra a can shatter said object making it almost impossible to keep this blade out.

Glarcious, this blade is able to turn the users body into puddy moving his internal organs around making it hard to get a killing hit on the user.

Justice, this blade has the fire of justice burning in it's blade, no really it's blade is able to burn threw skin if it simply touches a enemy leaving them against this foe is rather annoying, the blade causes 4th degree burns on touch with someone the user doesn't deem worthy, if held it will be like skin touching lava and the skin will start to fall of the enemys bone.

Holy, this is the judgment blade, when the user feels as though he is about to lose he may call upon this blades strength, this blade is sworn to good so this blade will not kill the innocent, this blade is the strongest of all the rest it causes mild blindness for any enemy of the user if they look anywhere close to it, this blinding light can be forced into a beam shot that carries SS ranks on it, if the beam hits it causes burns that seal up the hole so the enemy wont die, if the user kills someone with this blade they must do a 500 word post regaining it's trust.

All these blades require 500 words of training each, they may be done in separate posts.

Appearance:

...:

History:

Kankri found these blades while he was walking in his journey like the mess maker these weapons where strong, when Kankri touched them the went inside his body making their own minds and talking to him inside his head.

Requirements:
Have OOC Permission from Kankri

Pay 10K ryo
Back to top Go down
Kozai
Tsuchikage
Tsuchikage
Kozai

Ninja Fame : 1

The five forbidden god blades! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The five forbidden god blades!   The five forbidden god blades! I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2014 11:08 pm

I'll go ahead and take this sword by sword:

Cornos: How strong is the explosion?

Orcania: So this blade.... can slice through anything? That's the impression you're giving me with the wording. Seeing as that's out of the question, you'll have to edit that.

Glarcious: How does it do this? Does channeling the user's chakra into it make his insides fluid? You'll have to detail this out some more.

Justice: What rank strength is the burning ability? It would make sense for someone with, say, skin barrier jutsu to block this, so I'll need a stat on the burning.

Holy: The beam will kill the enemy from sheer shock and organ loss anyway, so there's not much point to this. Also, what's the blinding power rank?

Final Notes: Please add actual descriptions to the blades, i.e. how long, how wide, etc. Also, up the price. Depending on the final abilities of the blades, it'll be at least 23k.

Back to top Go down

The five forbidden god blades!
Page 1 of 1